Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4745693 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5121) (5122) (5123) (5124) (5125) (5126) (5127) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:06pm On Jan 17, 2023
Gentlelife50:

Abeg u know wether dem go accept me for the group?
I really need a to hit it big, just that working almost everyday till midnight still dey fear me, no time for hangout with friends or attend to some things like functions or party is scary mhen.
cheesy grin

Hahahaha…
Work everyday now and play later you no dey hear.
No parties, no socialization, no friends or family, no sleep unless you doing small repairs, car wash or fuel queues.
You want to hit it big and be sleeping at night grin

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:09pm On Jan 17, 2023
ReadaDream:
Nah this "easily" they always off me grin

Well I understand that it's possible, but IMO, it's not the standard.

As in easily week in week out.
I like the guy’s consistency.
Even when the whole Lagos is complaining of traffic and fuel scarcity he will still say easily ?

How easy it is to get fuel ?
How easy it is to drive a whole day in Lagos without traffic?

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blyted: 3:20pm On Jan 17, 2023
wayforward2grea:
I have a Foreign used Toyota Verso 2006 available for Uber. Just cleared.

What's your location please

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:21pm On Jan 17, 2023
ReadaDream:
Nah this "easily" they always off me grin

Well I understand that it's possible, but IMO, it's not the standard.

Lolz... relatively easier than other means to make this type of legit money.

For a good 1.8litre engine the standard is 5k-6k on 1k fuel Without surge. I cap u not.
Except you are doing trips with long distance pickup then It will reduce to 4k on 1k fuel.
But with Indrive where u can even make more irrespective of how long u drive to pick up, I think u guys have a slight edge.

Also an extra 1hour in traffic just gives u 1k extra to the fare on Bolt and zero extra on Indrive.

So as much as u can reduce dead driving and avoid heavy traffic.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:24pm On Jan 17, 2023
Snrman1:
ok bolt agent

Lolz...no vex
I just dey vex for ourselves cos we can't make pim now...wen it was GEJ hell was opened on any slight inconvenience from the govt. Imagine people protested and blocked road just because they changed Unilag name, now economy is upside down and nobody is vibrating.
APC really jazz us

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adolphus08(m): 4:02pm On Jan 17, 2023
Pearl1910:

Lolz... relatively easier than other means to make this type of legit money.

For a good 1.8litre engine the standard is 5k-6k on 1k fuel Without surge. I cap u not.
Except you are doing trips with long distance pickup then It will reduce to 4k on 1k fuel.
But with Indrive where u can even make more irrespective of how long u drive to pick up, I think u guys have a slight edge.

Also an extra 1hour in traffic just gives u 1k extra to the fare on Bolt and zero extra on Indrive.

So as much as u can reduce dead driving and avoid heavy traffic.
I use a 2.4l 2003 Toyota camry
(big daddy).
At 170Naira/Iiter I notice that I can do a gross of 5k on 1k fuel during surge.
This falls to 4k during regular periods.
Some times Bolt can frustrate and burn your fuel with long pick ups.
They always lie about the time it takes to reach pick-up. If it's frequent I can gross as low as 3.5k per 1k fuel.

By the way can anyone show me how to hack my reducing driverscore whenever passenger cancels?

Isn't it stupid for bolt to send you on a pickup above 10-15 minutes and penalize you when rider cancels due to impatience?

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 4:30pm On Jan 17, 2023
The brother above me though. grin
No vex, I only laughed at your last paragraph.
Bolt-vengers.
Much respect, boss. grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 5:23pm On Jan 17, 2023
Good evening House, which of these Internet cpys are reliable ...
Spectranet, smile,tizeti,....ipnx...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 5:35pm On Jan 17, 2023
adolphus08:

(big daddy).
They always lie about the time it takes to reach pick-up. If it's frequent I can gross as low as 3.5k per 1k fuel.

By the way can anyone show me how to hack my reducing driverscore whenever passenger cancels?

Isn't it stupid for bolt to send you on a pickup above 10-15 minutes and penalize you when rider cancels due to impatience?
See as u use style ask am grin grin
Na the main thing u need. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 6:29pm On Jan 17, 2023
blyted:
Good morning,
Please I need a car on rental, weekly remittance of 30k.
My location is lagos.

the latest threshold is now 40k-45k..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 6:39pm On Jan 17, 2023
Abeg, wetin make VW Passat and Jetta so cheap?
Does it have much disadvantages ni, abi na because of low demand for it?
Any VW ride good for this hustle?
A neighbor asked, I said I go get back to am, that's why I quickly rushed down here to seek your views on that brand of car, this brother said him prefer the VW but want to know if it's good for the hustle.
The brother is opting for a foreign used.
Much respect, bosses.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by carternkem(m): 6:53pm On Jan 17, 2023
wayforward2grea:
I have a Foreign used Toyota Verso 2006 available for Uber. Just cleared.

I'm interested, drop your number
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 8:02pm On Jan 17, 2023
northbird:
Good evening House, which of these Internet cpys are reliable ...
Spectranet, smile,tizeti,....ipnx...

fiberone is not bad at all, the router is not mobile tho.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dailyparrot: 8:44pm On Jan 17, 2023
Pearl1910:

Not received mine too. Will send them a message ones it's 12noon

This looks like Bolt issue. I use Fidelity and I'm yet to receive mine
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jibwillz: 8:50pm On Jan 17, 2023
Glithronix:
A neighbor asked, I said I go get back to am, that's why I quickly rushed down here to seek your views on that brand of car, this brother said him prefer the VW but want to know if it's good for the hustle.
Much respect, bosses.
Avoid vw passat oo
Grab any good 1.6l jetta 07/08 with both hands and legs and find a good vw kazeem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 8:50pm On Jan 17, 2023
Glithronix:
Much respect, bosses.
over heating problems Na number one..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blyted: 9:23pm On Jan 17, 2023
obinoral1179:

Noted
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:28pm On Jan 17, 2023
YeyeGbami:

fiberone is not bad at all, the router is not mobile tho.

Yeye thanks. I heard its fast... I heard they don't have full coverage in Lagos.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2023
northbird:

Yeye thanks. I heard its fast... I heard they don't have full coverage in Lagos.

Yes! you fit ask them if they cover where you need it, true unlimited and fast �
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 11:02pm On Jan 17, 2023
I will be giving out cars to prospective driver's this year, Anticipate.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adolphus08(m): 12:11am On Jan 18, 2023
mejai:

See as u use style ask am grin grin
Na the main thing u need. cheesy
I didn't want to post multiple times.
But yes it's important to me.
Bolt is flogging/punishing me for being a loyal conformist.
Its time I put myself first.
Whoever get the hack reach me on 07056928094. If you ever dey Ajah axis, multiple big stout 4 u.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 5:58am On Jan 18, 2023
Treaster:

There's no way on God's green earth you'll make 85-95k with 12k fuel.

You even use an accord and you make that much with 12k fuel? I'm not even sure you can gross 85k with that. Haba!!!
Definitely you will gross that in Lagos, with that amount of fuel.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 6:04am On Jan 18, 2023
Viking07:
You use 11,500 naira fuel to make 95,000 naira?

What do you guys gain in lying under this hot sun? Damn!
There is no point saying he is lying.
If u as a person can't do that, don't project it on others.
I am telling u my car will do that amount and fuel go still remain, mind u my engine is a 1.6l engine.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:32am On Jan 18, 2023
adolphus08:

(big daddy).

Yes Camry is extra 1k fuel over Corolla on a days job.

If u have very long pickups...don't go. Tell the rider you are very far away. They will cancel with "long pickup time" when rider cancels with this option, it doesn't affect your score. Also sometimes Bolt will write out of radius and tell u it will not affect your score if u decline...don't hesitate to decline these type of trips if the trip is not juicy. However, I noticed if you do an out of radius trip, u r compensated with 2 points on your driver's score. But most times, rider will not wait for u, so don't bother accepting an out of radius trip.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:07am On Jan 18, 2023
Johnnybegood12:

There is no point saying he is lying.
If u as a person can't do that, don't project it on others.
I am telling u my car will do that amount and fuel go still remain, mind u my engine is a 1.6l engine.

Yeah...
If not for hybrid battery, Dynamo and AC wahala, d best car to use for ehailing is a Hybrid car like Prius, Muscle Hybrid or Civic Hybrid.
Fuel is d biggest single most expensive expenditure in this business.

So people should target standard size vehicles with 1.4-2.0 litre engines.
Although note that if your engine is small, then u shouldn't be competing with speed on the express grin grin with other cars. Plus ur maintenance should be without blemish if u want that engine to last.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:11am On Jan 18, 2023
obinoral1179:

Lolz...u have bought another car or about to...now ur lyrics don change

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 8:18am On Jan 18, 2023
Pearl1910:

Yeah...
If not for hybrid battery, Dynamo and AC wahala, d best car to use for ehailing is a Hybrid car like Prius, Muscle Hybrid or Civic Hybrid.
Fuel is d biggest single most expensive expenditure in this business.

So people should target standard size vehicles with 1.4-2.0 litre engines.
Although note that if your engine is small, then u shouldn't be competing with speed on the express grin grin with other cars. Plus ur maintenance should be without blemish if u want that engine to last.
I do my services regularly, car is 18months now, never worked on the engine, and the engine is still very sound.
My major challenge since I bought the car has been the AC system
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abootoyyib(m): 9:19am On Jan 18, 2023
Good morning good people

Please I need your advice because I want to start Bolt in Lagos and do it for like three months with my personal cars .. presently living in Ibadan

I have been hearing a lot of issues with car theft, robbery, car vandalism etc. and my Toyota Corrola 2010 is pretty like Tokunbo

I just need money to complete a project but all these car thefts is really making me scared.

Please can someone advise me..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnymighty(m): 9:56am On Jan 18, 2023
abootoyyib:
Good morning good people

Please I need your advice because I want to start Bolt in Lagos and do it for like three months with my personal cars .. presently living in Ibadan

I have been hearing a lot of issues with car theft, robbery, car vandalism etc. and my Toyota Corrola 2010 is pretty like Tokunbo

I just need money to complete a project but all these car thefts is really making me scared.

What advice do you need other than to put measures in place to secure your Car wherever it is parked and if you can afford a comprehensive insurance package, you are good to go life is full of risk.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnymighty(m): 10:00am On Jan 18, 2023
Good morning folks, abeg I need current price for Oil pump ( For Toyota Camry 2003 model 2.4L) both Toks and brand new so I can make informed decision base on affordability.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 10:46am On Jan 18, 2023
abootoyyib:
Good morning good people

Car theft /robbery - start in the morning and close when everybody is going home ..no night work.

Car vandalism- try and park in a gated compound,live in a good area,the cheaper the area,the higher the chances of vandalism.

BTW, driving in lagos is quite different, just a heads up,watch out for those trucks and danfos and the dispatch riders (your mirrors),don't drag with them.
Be wary of one way roads too.

Goodluck.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 10:57am On Jan 18, 2023
Ile -Epo market . Big gully on the road.as at 16th January 2023

If you are coming from Abule egba, meiran,sango toll gate. inward Lagos don't use the overhead bridge,use ahmaddiyya to connect to oko oba road and connect back to the dopemu overhead bridge. Your car will thank you.

Reason: there's a big gully on that road,if you are not good ,your car could get stuck. Area boys are there to help you if you get stuck, you pay them, but if something untoward happens to your car,it means you bear the cost ,so avoid.

By the side of the road ,there's taskforce guiding the only BRT way that might help,don't be tempted to take it... Be guided.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5121) (5122) (5123) (5124) (5125) (5126) (5127) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: davit, thoollz, skillip(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.