Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4744199 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5156) (5157) (5158) (5159) (5160) (5161) (5162) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Masterkleenlaun: 4:57pm On Mar 02, 2023
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by herborlahdey: 8:20am On Mar 03, 2023
Good morning pilots
Please I am in need of a car for weekly remittance or hp in Lagos.
Help a brother.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CarGuideNG: 8:22am On Mar 03, 2023

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 9:16am On Mar 03, 2023
northbird:

What about trips that will cause more than 15k damages to the car ?
Is that a net gain or net loss? This promo is for rookies and those who can't see properly ..

If for 6 months, an individual has not drawn salary from a particular organisation. and Nothing happened to him, Then they called the same person to come back and collect 15 k after 6 months absence .. but he must do 20 trips before he gets the money.. honestly, makes no sense.

Now I understand your point.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 10:16am On Mar 03, 2023
I need who fit help me clear this gbese grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 10:45am On Mar 03, 2023
Do I need to use a Computer inorder to be able to upload Uber inspection report? I've tried severally, after filling the car details and clicking continue, it takes me back to the document page.

I have used 'updated' chrome, Mozilla, Samsung browser, Opera. All acting the same.

I no longer understand the fares I've been seeing on indrive lately.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by maclatunji: 12:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
ReadaDream:
Do I need to use a Computer inorder to be able to upload Uber inspection report? I've tried severally, after filling the car details and clicking continue, it takes me back to the document page.

I have used 'updated' chrome, Mozilla, Samsung browser, Opera. All acting the same.

Please contact me, I can help if you want. My WhatsApp number- 08085404500.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by maclatunji: 1:00pm On Mar 03, 2023
For complete newbies, you can scan the bar code attached to get started on Uber registration. If you have issues or questions, please contact me via WhatsApp on 08085404500.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 1:09pm On Mar 03, 2023
It seems Uber has finally fixed their destination feature, i.e you can set destination at will. I will check it properly to see if its true.

Chaiii, they just allowed Bolt to steal their shine all these years, never knew a private company could have such strong bureaucratic structures.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 1:20pm On Mar 03, 2023
YeyeGbami:
I need who fit help me clear this gbese grin

Yeye, which method do you intend in using? I have 1,200 to clear on Uber.. but can't they make their payment portal as easy as that of Indrive, why all these complex stuff before payment..?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 2:45pm On Mar 03, 2023
ReadaDream:

Na mobile i dey use , I don't know if things have changed tho. Last time i uploaded it via the app
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 2:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
northbird:

Yeye, which method do you intend in using? I have 1,200 to clear on Uber.. but can't they make their payment portal as easy as that of Indrive, why all these complex stuff before payment..?

I dey find free method, one which i won't have to pay anything. I can't imagine using my hard earned money to payback.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 3:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
YeyeGbami:

I dey find free method, one which i won't have to pay anything. I can't imagine using my hard earned money to payback.

Gaskai, e dey sweet, 2021,met a man that was owing Uber over #50,000 naira.. grin.. I'm like no app will take this.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 6:05pm On Mar 03, 2023
For processing of your new vehicle registration, car dealer licence and plate numbers, change of ownership, renewal of vehicle particulars such as vehicle licence, hackney permit, third-party and comprehensive insurance, roadworthiness certificate, heavy duty permit, driver's licence processing and renewal, please Call//WhatsApp: 08033539981 or 08182880902
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kaymax2222: 6:39pm On Mar 03, 2023
Good evening bosses in the house pls can a car that the glass use to open with the booth work on bolt and uber..... Something like the picture below

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Juwonmania(m): 7:15pm On Mar 03, 2023
A red Toyota camry 2003/04 model available for hp. Total package is 4.5m. deposit of 500k jale .
Weekly payment of 30,000.

Two reliable and geninue guarantors.

Driver must reside on the mainland.

Please that is the last amount for the hp and that's the deposit o.

If you don't stay on the mainland too, pls don't message me coz I won't like to ignore messages.

The owner is not collecting 490k.

Lastly, upon collection of the car, the driver will pay 20k which covers logistics and documentations.

Thanks.
You can call or drop a message for me on 07034811553.
If you message me and I don't reply, you will wait for me to get back coz I might be driving.
Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 8:32pm On Mar 03, 2023
Just dey play, dey play ohh
Just dey play oh. grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kaymax2222: 9:35pm On Mar 03, 2023
Johnnybegood12:

Go with a good mechanic and inspect both cars.
I drive a Skoda Octavia, I can tell you for sure that the car is good for the hustle, but the condition of this your Skoda is what I don't know.
good evening baba pls I need your advice on this car you mentioned here as I am about to get one
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 9:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
Kaymax2222:
Good evening bosses in the house pls can a car that the glass use to open with the booth work on bolt and uber..... Something like the picture below

Make and model of the car, a complete picture will help people understand. Is that hatchback or what ?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kaymax2222: 9:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Make and model of the car, a complete picture will help people understand. Is that hatchback or what ?
it is skoda Octavia and it is sedan but why I am confuse is the way the booth opened.... Not like the way dem corolla or civic dey open this one open wide with the back glass opening with it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lagusboyyy(m): 6:23am On Mar 04, 2023
Kaymax2222:
it is skoda Octavia and it is sedan but why I am confuse is the way the booth opened.... Not like the way dem corolla or civic dey open this one open wide with the back glass opening with it
Its another type of design.

BMW in the past have done that type of booth design for 2010 5 series GT,but the difference is that,it can open like normal sedan booth,and also an hatchback,hybrid way of opening it.

The advantage of this type of design,is that it can take more load.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dailyparrot: 6:59am On Mar 04, 2023
ReadaDream:

Too many 1k plus trips on Indriver. A trip of between 3600 to 4000 on Bolt will be showing 2000 on InDriver. The worst is those going to the Island and those coming back to the Mainland.

Their app no longer update when it is surging on Bolt to reflect the surge price.

All Bolt needs to do is to reduce their commission to 15% and indriver will go back to where it came from.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dailyparrot: 7:01am On Mar 04, 2023
Another thing I hate about indriver is that message "your offer has been rejected". That statement can cause depression I swear.

Rida's "the passenger chose another offer" seems better and well said.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 7:11am On Mar 04, 2023
Dailyparrot:
Another thing I hate about indriver is that message "your offer has been rejected". That statement can cause depression I swear.

Rida's "the passenger chose another offer" seems better and well said.

1. Price factor

2. Pick up distance

3. Comfort or car
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 7:35am On Mar 04, 2023
Kaymax2222:

I don’t see any problem with it, you can visit their office to confirm further. Or inspection center.

Something like this bah?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 8:25am On Mar 04, 2023
Dailyparrot:

Too many 1k plus trips on Indriver. A trip of between 3600 to 4000 on Bolt will be showing 2000 on InDriver. The worst is those going to the Island and those coming back to the Mainland.

Their app no longer update when it is surging on Bolt to reflect the surge price.

All Bolt needs to do is to reduce their commission to 15% and indriver will go back to where it came from.

Indrive reduced price, riders still go ahead to reduce it further. Is that not madness. The most annoying part is that, drivers don't even check trip details, fiam ride is taken shocked

Although I believe some of them renegotiate, but someone like me who doesn't know how to do it, the fare has to be right before I pick it.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dailyparrot: 8:28am On Mar 04, 2023
ReadaDream:
Indrive reduced price, riders still go ahead to reduce it further. Is that not madness. The most annoying part is that, drivers don't even check trip details, fiam ride is taken shocked

Although I believe some of them renegotiate, but someone like me who doesn't know how to do it, the fare has to be right before I pick it.

Checking ride details and Google maps.

Yesterday, trips from Surulere to Ikeja and Ojodu in the evening that were 1 hour plus, riders were putting 2500 and drivers were rushing it.

I was like, how?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 8:42am On Mar 04, 2023
Dailyparrot:

Checking ride details and Google maps.

Yesterday, trips from Surulere to Ikeja and Ojodu in the evening that were 1 hour plus, riders were putting 2500 and drivers were rushing it.

I was like, how?
The traffic on Ikorodu road was mad, same with 3mb inward Berger.

I know say fight go happen, we just don't know about it.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Edonna(m): 8:44am On Mar 04, 2023
Dailyparrot:

All Bolt needs to do is to reduce their .commission to 15% and indriver will go back to where it came from.that was wat Rida was doing that made me delete there app.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Edonna(m): 8:46am On Mar 04, 2023
ReadaDream:

that was what Rida was doing that made me delete there app from my phone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 10:18am On Mar 04, 2023
Edonna:
that was what Rida was doing that made me delete there app from my phone.
E-hailing App companies don't mean well for us.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Edonna(m): 12:58pm On Mar 04, 2023
ReadaDream:
E-hailing App companies don't mean well for us.
it's true....but I thank God for the competition happening amongst ride hailing companies,any one that does nonsense I delete or I abandon instantly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5156) (5157) (5158) (5159) (5160) (5161) (5162) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Abdulstoic, MrCarter577(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.