Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4745404 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5157) (5158) (5159) (5160) (5161) (5162) (5163) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BestTrades: 1:07pm On Mar 04, 2023

To check vin of any car.

For comprehensive vehicle history report .

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

For Retrieval Of Lost Custom Duty

https://verifyithq.com/lost-customs-papers/

For Custom Duty Verification .😑.💯

https://verifyithq.com/services/customs-duty-verification/

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kaymax2222: 1:33pm On Mar 04, 2023
YeyeGbami:

I don’t see any problem with it, you can visit their office to confirm further. Or inspection center.

Something like this bah?
nope. like this... From findings it is called liftback

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lagusboyyy(m): 1:38pm On Mar 04, 2023
ReadaDream:
E-hailing App companies don't mean well for us.
Its capitalist system at work.

98% wealthy people dont want you to be rich,just have basic needs(food,cloth,shelter) and continue serving them.

Once you are rich,they know that they already lost you.

Same with politicians here,and everywhere in the world.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 2:46pm On Mar 04, 2023
lagusboyyy:
Its capitalist system at work.

98% wealthy people dont want you to be rich,just have basic needs(food,cloth,shelter) and continue serving them.

Once you are rich,they know that they already lost you.

Same with politicians here,and everywhere in the world.
I agree with you. More reason why one should have an escape plan. This shouldn't be done for long

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SeyiJay(m): 6:21pm On Mar 04, 2023
Many thanx for the response bro! Keep it up! cheesy
Glithronix:

Indrive doesn't require all those stuff, I don't know about other e-hailing app.
Much respect, boss.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SeyiJay(m): 6:24pm On Mar 04, 2023
maclatunji:
If you are activated on Uber but have not driven on the platform since October 31, 2022, Uber wants you to comeback and get N15,000 extra on your earnings after 20 trips. Contact me on WhatsApp via 08085404500 if you are interested.
I've been off their grid for some years now but i'm considering a return. Will pm you soon for further advice and update. Thumbs up!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olatoman(m): 10:21pm On Mar 04, 2023
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lyreek(m): 10:34pm On Mar 04, 2023
Hello All, Please contact me if you are in need of uber car financing at affordable rate.

Please I am highly in need of a clean car for hire purchase for Uber in Abuja I don’t mind using my 2010 ml350 for collateral my target is 1.3m downwards amount I can be able to raise quickly thanks
This is my WhatsApp number anybody pls reach me urgently

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by providencia(m): 11:20pm On Mar 04, 2023
lyreek:

Please I am highly in need of a clean car for hire purchase for Uber in Abuja I don’t mind using my 2010 ml350 for collateral my target is 1.3m downwards amount I can be able to raise quickly thanks

You have ml 2010 and still looking for a car for hp Do you have an idea of what you will go through to pay off hp successfully? Why don't you sell this car and buy your preferred car for the hustle?

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lyreek(m): 11:24pm On Mar 04, 2023
providencia:

You have ml 2010 and still looking for a car for hp Do you have an idea of what you will go through to pay off hp successfully? Why don't you sell this car and buy your preferred car for the hustle?

My boss I never see buyer nah and like this I’m expecting my first baby so I need hustle up with immediate effect.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by providencia(m): 11:31pm On Mar 04, 2023
lyreek:

My boss I never see buyer nah and like this I’m expecting my first baby so I need hustle up with immediate effect.

You don't have to wait for buyers. Meet with car dealers and strike a deal.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lyreek(m): 11:46pm On Mar 04, 2023
providencia:

You don't have to wait for buyers. Meet with car dealers and strike a deal.
Thanks a lot for the advice I’m in discussion with some already…
please I don’t know if we have active Abuja riders here I will like to know how active Abuja is as I’m not too familiar with Lagos roads and as a newbie I have to be careful of a lot of things riding in Lagos like too much traffic, flooding, lastma and unforeseen circumstances that is why I chose Abuja for this business I need suggestions I don’t know if my idea is good or a help me with link to Abuja thread.🙏🙏
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Youngin006: 5:49am On Mar 05, 2023
Guys i have matrix 07 for sale
It’s buy and drive.
Sound engine
Automatic transmission
4 plug

You can contact me on 08137948864 on call and WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Snrman1: 7:10am On Mar 05, 2023
Fuel scarcity is back abi na only abuja?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:14am On Mar 05, 2023
funso77:

FYI bros, u for ask question how I dey do am, not to start castigating and throwing words into the winds like ure doing.

Basically, my way of driving with both legs on auto trans is one leg on throttle and other is hanging until I want to use the brakes. I don't use both legs at d same time.

When I need to accelerate, my right go down on the throttle, when brakes is needed I release the throttle and use my left leg on the brakes. I have mastered this quite well not over stress my engine and tranny like you believe.

Its what works for me so oga, stick with what works for you. No be by force to use 2 legs, na u buy motor for me?

You should take the caution given to you very seriously. U can't under any circumstances be using two legs to drive an automatic car. Your left leg is for clutch and hand break pedals(for cars whose hand break is a pedal). Your right leg is for the accelerator and break pedals.
Therefore, in an auto car where clutch is absent d only use for your left leg is to rest on dat plastic pad on d floor.
This ur style is d reason why people step on accelerator when they are supposed to break in an emergency or on panic mode.
Where did u learn how to drive?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:45am On Mar 05, 2023
northbird:

What about trips that will cause more than 15k damages to the car ?
Is that a net gain or net loss? This promo is for rookies and those who can't see properly ..

If for 6 months, an individual has not drawn salary from a particular organisation. and Nothing happened to him, Then they called the same person to come back and collect 15 k after 6 months absence .. but he must do 20 trips before he gets the money.. honestly, makes no sense.

Lols...they would have called you to come and collect 15k foc for doing nothing.
The way some of us think ehhh...u would ask yourself if this person starts a business, how will he run it?

As if as a driver u aren't running trips to destinations on other apps.
Or is the condition on Uber that it's only trips to forsaken places that you will be getting?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:54am On Mar 05, 2023
Glithronix:
Just dey play, dey play ohh
Just dey play oh. grin grin grin grin grin

Lolz...u dey fear to quote who you dey talk to?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:57am On Mar 05, 2023
Kaymax2222:
Good evening bosses in the house pls can a car that the glass use to open with the booth work on bolt and uber..... Something like the picture below

Provided it has 4doors go ahead...no problem.

European Avensis is like this even Matrix and Pontiac opens booth and back glass.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kaymax2222: 12:01pm On Mar 05, 2023
Pearl1910:

Provided it has 4doors go ahead...no problem.

European Avensis is like this even Matrix and Pontiac opens booth and back glass.
OK thanks baba
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:07pm On Mar 05, 2023
lyreek:

Thanks a lot for the advice I’m in discussion with some already…
please I don’t know if we have active Abuja riders here I will like to know how active Abuja is as I’m not too familiar with Lagos roads and as a newbie I have to be careful of a lot of things riding in Lagos like too much traffic, flooding, lastma and unforeseen circumstances that is why I chose Abuja for this business I need suggestions I don’t know if my idea is good or a help me with link to Abuja thread.🙏🙏

I am sure there are car hire companies in Abj...they will gladly register u and give u deals. Also u can go to hotels and register as car hire, when they have high profile clients who need your services, u will be the first on their dial with this your spec of car.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by marketer100: 12:14pm On Mar 05, 2023
Honda Accord 2008. V6. HP or express sale for the right amount. Abuja only. r discussion.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 2:11pm On Mar 05, 2023
Pearl1910:

Lolz...u dey fear to quote who you dey talk to?
Anything wahala, I no dey near am. grin
Much respect, boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lyreek(m): 4:29pm On Mar 05, 2023
Please guys is it advisable to pick 2014 Nigerian used Kia rio on hire purchase for uber / taxify and bolt…
What is the reliability of the car to withstand that long and steady running… will the Kia deliver? Or does it breakdown easily because I don’t want to get disappointed along the line

I am particularly avoiding corolla brand because of the insecurity involved please your candid advice is highly needed urgently.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 6:07pm On Mar 05, 2023
Does anyone drive exclusively on UBER App here? I need to know how they are faring.

Indrive is giving me headache, the maths of the fare is not mathing at all

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:30pm On Mar 05, 2023
lyreek:
Please guys is it advisable to pick 2014 Nigerian used Kia rio on hire purchase for uber / taxify and bolt…
What is the reliability of the car to withstand that long and steady running… will the Kia deliver? Or does it breakdown easily because I don’t want to get disappointed along the line

I am particularly avoiding corolla brand because of the insecurity involved please your candid advice is highly needed urgently.

Provided the car is in good condition u can go ahead. But it is important you know that the engine of that car is about 1m. So if it has an issue and u need to change it that is what u will be up against. Thats is why it is advised you keep it simple when selecting a car for transportation. But if u have other sources of income whereby u will supplement to pay up the car without stressing it too much, then it's fine.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kayol4life: 6:43pm On Mar 05, 2023
Indrive don dey mess up big time bros. No be only you o. I wonder how drivers dey pick those ridiculous prices.

ReadaDream:
Does anyone drive exclusively on UBER App here? I need to know how they are faring.

Indrive is giving me headache, the maths of the fare is not mathing at all
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RoadMozart(m): 6:54pm On Mar 05, 2023
lyreek:

You can try Honda civic. Its also ok for you and a perfect alternative to corolla and camry

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TRADELYN: 7:51pm On Mar 05, 2023
RoadMozart:

You can try Honda civic. Its also ok for you and a perfect alternative to corolla and camry
What of Honda City?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 7:54pm On Mar 05, 2023
kayol4life:
Indrive don dey mess up big time bros. No be only you o. I wonder how drivers dey pick those ridiculous prices.

The matter tire me pass Wetin I fit explain.

Pope191, Glithronix abeg make una show

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chijioke17(m): 1:05am On Mar 06, 2023
lyreek:

How much for this
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 5:07am On Mar 06, 2023
lyreek:

What are you doing with a 2014 car for ehailing? Fairly used again? That's a bad choice.. you are not even thinking of maintenance.. Where are you staying in Abuja ?Abuja of all places.. .. Do you want real advice?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5157) (5158) (5159) (5160) (5161) (5162) (5163) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.