Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,560 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4805857 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5176) (5177) (5178) (5179) (5180) (5181) (5182) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 10:31am On Mar 31, 2023
pope191:

I can't use 4 million to buy car on uber

Stupidity ! Waste of money

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 10:34am On Mar 31, 2023
sharzy:
Abeg, how do pilots cope with inDrive crazy price this days?

Hunger dey country
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:41am On Mar 31, 2023
GeneralZodd:

Stupidity ! Waste of money

3 ladies infuriated the h*ll out of me last night. On my way home, I saw trip from secretariat mosque to street away from mine. Normally I don't do such trip, but yesterday was kind of drag for me, so I decide to run a trip of at least 2500 for 2k after like 5 attempts of price drag.

Got to PU, rider won't come out, keep begging "I'm coming". She came out and still have to wait for her friends. Immediately I knew it was all these contribution trip. I keep my cool because I can tell these people will have preferred route, but it have to be my way.

2 ladies joined her to make it 3. They ask me to take Lateef Jakande road with full blown traffic, while Berger is absolutely free. It won't work, I'm using Berger and no option of cancel, as I have already step on gas. One have to alight half way. It took them to start agreeing what each will pay when we get to Berger, because another need to alight. The whole process was just getting me upset inside.

I belive there are better things to invest money on, then the nonsense riders feed drivers atimes.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Welz(m): 12:38pm On Mar 31, 2023
pope191:

3 ladies infuriated the h*ll out of me last night. On my way home, I saw trip from secretariat mosque to street away from mine. Normally I don't do such trip, but yesterday was kind of drag for me, so I decide to run a trip of at least 2500 for 2k after like 5 attempts of price drag.

Got to PU, rider won't come out, keep begging "I'm coming". She came out and still have to wait for her friends. Immediately I knew it was all these contribution trip. I keep my cool because I can tell these people will have preferred route, but it have to be my way.

2 ladies joined her to make it 3. They ask me to take Lateef Jakande road with full blown traffic, while Berger is absolutely free. It won't work, I'm using Berger and no option of cancel, as I have already step on gas. One have to alight half way. It took them to start agreeing what each will pay when we get to Berger, because another need to alight. The whole process was just getting me upset inside.

I belive there are better things to invest money on, then the nonsense riders feed drivers atimes.
these past few weeks has been difficult to keep your cool as a driver, riders are really out to frustrate with the chicken change they pay

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 1:23pm On Mar 31, 2023
This hustle just have some negative bad vibes. How can you drive 16 mins to PU, called and the rider was just rejecting the call. Then you sent a txt message and the person cancelled. They don't even care that you used fuel to get to their PU location.

Femi Martins(08168316605) of Spring Garden Estate( off orchid) God will punish you. You will find disappointment from where you hope to gain favour.
Idiot.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 1:54pm On Mar 31, 2023
Barbiturate:
This hustle just have some negative bad vibes. How can you drive 16 mins to PU, called and the rider was just rejecting the call. Then you sent a txt message and the person cancelled. They don't even care that you used fuel to get to their PU location.

Femi Martins(08168316605) of Spring Garden Estate( off orchid) God will punish you. You will find disappointment from where you hope to gain favour.
Idiot.
Chai. Act like this can be very painful. I can imagine the distance you drive to get to the pick up

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Opemipo2107: 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2023
Good day my ogas. Please can I do bolt and Uber inspections on a Saturday ? Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Opemipo2107: 4:26pm On Mar 31, 2023
georgio:
Go to maryland mall on ikorodu Road.

Thanks my bro.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Snrman1: 4:31pm On Mar 31, 2023
Pearl1910:

Night hustle is not for you abi u are not well equiped for the job.
i guess both

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Snrman1: 4:31pm On Mar 31, 2023
confusedworld17:

Even person wey want do 12pm to 4pm work self suppose get better wheel spanner.
the 1 way i b get no day remove 1 nut grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TOPMAN4LIFE: 4:35pm On Mar 31, 2023
Please, does bolt and Uber accept Corolla bank type in Lagos
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 4:56pm On Mar 31, 2023
TOPMAN4LIFE:
Yes

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:52pm On Mar 31, 2023
TOPMAN4LIFE:

Yep

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:12pm On Mar 31, 2023
Welz:

these past few weeks has been difficult to keep your cool as a driver, riders are really out to frustrate with the chicken change they pay

Regardless of one knowing his riders, we still have to be patient with these people. From far I naturally don't have smiley face till we talk and you understand I am such an easy person. I have been having funny crazy riders for the past 2 weeks, maybe it is because I don't really stress on the hustle these days.

1. She booked a ride and on getting to PU, she remember sometin. One thing I like about Indrive rating? Pay attention to riders rating, that sh*t don't lie. I look at her rating and I saw 3.9 on a ride that is not up to 20, then I knew who I am dealing with. Took time for her to be out that I have registered 1 star for her in my mind. She came out and apologise. The normal me don't respond to such, so I didn't. Half way we get talky talky talky. Real talks that I learnt so many valuable lessons from her and she even request I save her number and free to call anytime. Extra 500 on her fare again.... that was how 1 star turned to 5 grin

This same week I hit the back bumper on a blank spot while reversing. It was late around 8pm. Got this rider that just won't let me be and got me talking, laughing all thro the trip. Got to her destination and we were still chatting as she walks away, while I reverse. Gbam! My bumper don climb small stone and she stood laughing at me for not seeing the stone. I just face my front before she put me for wahala.

Been long I had regrettable trip.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Welz(m): 7:18pm On Mar 31, 2023
pope191:

Regardless of one knowing is riders, we still have to be patient with these people. From far I naturally don't have smiley face till we talk and you understand I am such an easy person. I have been having funny crazy riders for the past 2 weeks, maybe it is because I don't really stress on the hustle these days.

1. She booked a ride and on getting to PU, she remember sometin. One thing I like about Indrive rating? Pay attention to riders rating, that sh*t don't lie. I look at her rating and I saw 3.9 on a ride that is not up to 20, then I knew who I am dealing with. Took time for her to be out that I have registered 1 star for her in my mind. She came out and apologise. The normal me don't respond to such, so I didn't. Half way we get talky talky talky. Real talks that I learnt so many valuable lessons from her and she even request I save her number and free to call anytime. Extra 500 on her fare again.... that was how 1 star turned to 5 grin

This same week I hit the back bumper on a blank spot while reversing. It was late around 8pm. Got this rider that just won't let me be and got me talking, laughing all thro the trip. Got to her destination and we were still chatting as she walks away, while I reverse. Gbam! My bumper don climb small stone and she stood laughing at me for not seeing the stone. I just face my front before she put me for wahala.

you're lucky then, but these are not the kind of issues I was referring to sha. just this week alone I drove 10mins to Pu twice and rider cancelled even though I called them before driving there. the first one said he's sorry another driver came before me, the second one just refused to pick my calls. These kind of things can really demoralise a driver.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 8:47pm On Mar 31, 2023
ReadaDream:
After 15trips. Without any condition grin nothing like completion or acceptance rate.
it's seems I will switch to Uber.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 8:59pm On Mar 31, 2023
Pearl1910:

Lolz...I don't think u need any other person telling you what to do in this case. U will pay 50k weekly for 3years and u will not still complete the payment for this car.
T๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 9:00pm On Mar 31, 2023
Welz:

After you heard about this offer, did you run with your shoes on or you ran without it?
Usain bolt..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 9:00pm On Mar 31, 2023
lagusboyyy:
Thought "slave trade" has already been abolished..

My brother,this is a slave trade in disguise.

RUN ร–ร˜ร–.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 9:04pm On Mar 31, 2023
Pearl1910:

Viking leave me abeg...u don come back to ehailing? I haven't got any mail from them regarding any changes. My score is currently 61% I dey cancel anyhow nawadays no time to wait for 5mins.

But the 5mins hack is still valid... don't accept a trip u know u will not complete. If u do, u must arrive and wait for 5mins before u cancel.
When they no give you Bonus why you no cancel...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 9:08pm On Mar 31, 2023
sharzy:
Abeg, how do pilots cope with inDrive crazy price this days?
I no dey even go all those area before...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 9:11pm On Mar 31, 2023
pope191:

So you no bother gist me this story yesterday....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 9:16pm On Mar 31, 2023
Barbiturate:

Idiot.
see me laughing here .... That was I experienced on Friday as I was chasing bolt bonus to cover up commission...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 9:19pm On Mar 31, 2023
pope191:

Regardless of one knowing is riders, we still have to be patient with these people. From far I naturally don't have smiley face till we talk and you understand I am such an easy person. I have been having funny crazy riders for the past 2 weeks, maybe it is because I don't really stress on the hustle these days.

You are losing Focus.. this is not the agreement

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:36pm On Mar 31, 2023
obinoral1179:
So you no bother gist me this story yesterday....

Lol as I reach house, I park, the trip no worth em atall. I just deh look the girl form for back as madam, they laff. As I drop her, I know she go deh aspect me to reverse cheesy I was just going straight, I guess she will understand like that.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:39pm On Mar 31, 2023
obinoral1179:
You are losing Focus.. this is not the agreement

grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by okey4reel(m): 1:41am On Apr 01, 2023
My fellow e-hailing drivers I am hearing that fuel subsidy will still be removed and fuel will be sold for like 750 per liter, if this is true, how are we going to cope in this business cos e no go funny oh

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by okey4reel(m): 3:00am On Apr 01, 2023
chiste1:
Guys, happy Sunday.
Join me in thanking God for sparing my life on the 22nd on airport road at about few minutes to 5am on my way heading home from Lekki.

Unfortunately,the mechanic confirmed that the vehicle is a right-off hence it would be sold as scrap.

Certainly many might be wondering how did the accident occur, honestly it's fatigue that led to me dozing off for 2-3mins and the next I heard was a loud bang when my vehicle rammed into a stationery 20ft container being towed.

While it's regrettable as a father of 3, that my vehicle is gone,which has been my means of survival as an e-hailing driver (using all available apps Uber,Bolt,InDriver,Rida,FareRun) since I lost my job I must say a big thank You to God Almighty for sparing my life as I came out unhurt, hale and hearty, I've indeed learnt my lesson the hard way and have told myself never to repeat such mistake of driving when tired and sleepy,no matter how urgent such trip might seem.

I am therefore appealing, for any available vehicle owner seeking for an experienced driver either for HP or weekly returns and the vehicle is very sound and no mechanical issues, to contact me on 09022668551. I'm very much available and well experienced in this business and residing at Ikotun axis of Lagos State.

God bless you as you consider to assist me through this empowerment.
Sorry about the accident bro. Pls this Farerun am just hearing about it for the first time, how is the app?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ridesharebro(m): 7:58am On Apr 01, 2023
In this video, we bring you a first-hand account of a Bolt driver's shocking encounter with touts in Abuja.

Watch the complete video here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwkVbjEpu20

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 8:36am On Apr 01, 2023
CAR PARTICULARS

DEALER PLATE NUMBERS

CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP

CUSTOM NUMBER PLATES

DRIVER'S LICENCE

CALL////WHATSAPP: 08033539981 or 08182880902
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 12:19pm On Apr 01, 2023
Are you guys on indriver able to pay your commission.i can't pay mine since yesterday

(1) (2) (3) ... (5176) (5177) (5178) (5179) (5180) (5181) (5182) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / โžœ โžœ โžœCurrency/E-currency Market Dealsโžœ โžœ โžœ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: herkeem, Shegzdave, Johnchrix(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.