Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4735816 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5179) (5180) (5181) (5182) (5183) (5184) (5185) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Masterkleenlaun: 6:15pm On Apr 05, 2023
RisenJoe:
I got a contract offer of 4yrs for hire purchase and I'm to make a weekly remittance of 45k per week for a period of 4yrs, pls can someone make that 45k or more per week in Lagos when you include Sundays,

And is island better than mainland with Uber?

Hw much is the total package n what model of car is it? Tokunbo or Naija used?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 6:37pm On Apr 05, 2023
RisenJoe:

And pls where can I get a rental on with a good deal

Keep your eyes on this forum, sometimes people do post cars for rental.
Also, ask people around you, church, mosque, secrete society, clubs and son on....
My people say, if you keep quite, your creator too go keep quite.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RisenJoe(m): 7:24pm On Apr 05, 2023
Masterkleenlaun:

Hw much is the total package n what model of car is it? Tokunbo or Naija used?

3yrs 7m
4yrs 10m

Camry, corolla and matrix from 06-08
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Djdamian(m): 7:31pm On Apr 05, 2023
RisenJoe:

3yrs 7m
4yrs 10m

It doesn't make sense in my opinion. 3 years for 7 millie?,the worth of the car won't be that value after 3 years. And you will tie 3 productive years of your life trying to raise such ridiculous valuation.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 7:33pm On Apr 05, 2023
obinoral1179:
Where is felicity001? It's been long here....

Happy New to you pals been a while right.

I never forgot home

Nice to be back

A rider stole my phone on the 1st day of this year.
Carried the criminal from Total filling station Abraham Adesanyabto Ekero Rd, it was on Rida app around 2am at night, that was after indriver suspended me for 24hrs because I refused to carry a rider from ikota villa to one dead end at that night... Probably the idiot reported me and indriver suspended my aza.

Will I drive all the way home empty on top of this fuel hike and scarcity? I thought! I never knew that was a warning for me to go home alone.

Na so I quickly downloaded the stupid Rida app oo never knew I was heading for a doom.

Got that request all the way from ikota to abule Egba and l Said oh! God is great!

Got to PU called the idiot criminal who came out alone and took permission to inform his friends he's gotten a ride. I quickly bought 3 sachets of action bitter for the road.

I'd finished 3 sachets b4 the young guy could come out. I bought another 3 again.

Offered him 1 which he rejected.

Zoom off! 2:30am

We only talked briefly,

Meet a police check point at Ele-Epo market which I gave them 200naira to clear road normal normal... At that point I would have asked him to pay me first since we are already closed.

Got to Ekero Rd the guy said he wants to urinate.

I pulled over, never knew this guy got all things well planed out all along he was quiet sitting in front. And me too nah, it's almost six months I'd worked full time like that very day, so I've thrown all consciousness to the air.

He dropped his phone on the front seat, so I picked up my phone to check time and exact place he was going to on the map.

It was just about 3:05AM... The next thing I heard was this guy opened the door, did as if he was to seat and snatched my phone from my hands... Boom!!! Ran off!!!

B4 I could wind up, park my car off the road, took my jack knife to run after him... For where

na dat night I truly knew the meaning behind the name Ekero.

How una dey nah... Watin dey sup??!!
How d hustle??!

Who don Japa again
Who don buy motor?
Who don leave the hustle
And who are the newbies.

I greet all the bosses in the house.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 7:39pm On Apr 05, 2023
Felicity001:

Happy New to you pals been a while right.

I never forgot home

Nice to be back

A rider stole my phone on the 1st day of this year.
Carried the criminal from Total filling station Abraham Adesanyabto Ekero Rd, it was on Rida app around 2am at night, that was after indriver suspended me for 24hrs because I refused to carry a rider from ikota villa to one dead end at that night... Probably the idiot reported me and indriver suspended my aza.

Will I drive all the way home empty on top of this fuel hike and scarcity? I thought! I never knew that was a warning for me to go home alone.

Na so I quickly downloaded the stupid Rida app oo never knew I was heading for a doom.

Got that request all the way from ikota to abule Egba and l Said oh! God is great!

Got to PU called the idiot criminal who came out alone and took permission to inform his friends he's gotten a ride. I quickly bought 3 sachets of action bitter for the road.

I'd finished 3 sachets b4 the young guy could come out. I bought another 3 again.

Offered him 1 which he rejected.

Zoom off! 2:30am

We only talked briefly,

Meet a police check point at Ele-Epo market which I gave them 200naira to clear road normal normal... At that point I would have asked him to pay me first since we are already closed.

Got to Ekero Rd the guy said he wants to urinate.

I pulled over, never knew this guy got all things well planed out all along he was quiet sitting in front. And me too nah, it's almost six months I'd worked full time like that very day, so I've thrown all consciousness to the air.

He dropped his phone on the front seat, so I picked up my phone to check time and exact place he was going to on the map.

It was just about 3:05AM... The next thing I heard was this guy opened the door, did as if he was to seat and snatched my phone from my hands... Boom!!! Ran off!!!

B4 I could wind up, park my car off the road, took my jack knife to run after him... For where

na dat night I truly knew the meaning behind the name Ekero.

How una dey nah... Watin dey sup??!!
How d hustle??!

Who don Japa again
Who don buy motor?
Who don leave the hustle
And who are the newbies.

I greet all the bosses in the house.
Anytime you show up, you always come with one life lesson that we can't ignore..... Welcome back boss.....sorry for your loss... How is the family and how is the other business going?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 7:42pm On Apr 05, 2023
Car Available for Rentals.
100k deposit
35k weekly payments
2 verifiable guarantor
Staying in gated compound
Ikeja,ojodu, Berger,ketu,ogba and ojota drivers alone
Corrola sport is the the car.....

Please this is what the owners want..

Experience drivers with evidence of driving in all platforms will be considered..

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 7:43pm On Apr 05, 2023
RisenJoe:

3yrs 7m
4yrs 10m

it's not worth you are destiny to fail with 45k weekly...

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:44pm On Apr 05, 2023
RisenJoe:

Thanks for the feedback, I have no experience in stuffs like this. But pls I will be glad if you can elaborate more on the disadvantages.
Bros no need to dey whine you, u no fit.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:14pm On Apr 05, 2023
obinoral1179:
Anytime you show up, you always come with one life lesson that we can't ignore..... Welcome back boss.....sorry for your loss... How is the family and how is the other business going?

Every where good bro... Thanks for checking

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chiste1: 12:23am On Apr 06, 2023
seyicodes:
which app be that abeg

Farerun
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by seyicodes(m): 6:33am On Apr 06, 2023
chiste1:

Farerun
e no dey play store
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 8:13am On Apr 06, 2023
RisenJoe:

3yrs 7m
4yrs 10m

Is it Moove? Cos you mentioned Uber only. If na them and you are on the island, a trip to Ilasan New Road, some 50m from the junction will answer your question.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RisenJoe(m): 8:20am On Apr 06, 2023
northbird:

Is it Moove? Cos you mentioned Uber only. If its them and you are on the island, a trip to Ilasan New Road, some 50m from the junction will answer your question.

No, it's not moove, the name is millharbour autos
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:20am On Apr 06, 2023
Is apongbo bridge now open? Been long I used that route
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 8:27am On Apr 06, 2023
RisenJoe:

No, it's not moove, the name is millharbour autos

OK. Then. Start with rental unless the HP party involved is a close relative. Bolt is the best app to start learning ropes as a newbie. Cos at least you know where rider is going beforehand unlike Uber that keeps you in the dark.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chiste1: 8:56am On Apr 06, 2023
Felicity001:
Is apongbo bridge now open? Been long I used that route

No, don't try that axis oo.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Masterkleenlaun: 10:19am On Apr 06, 2023
obinoral1179:
Car Available for Rentals.
100k deposit
35k weekly payments
2 verifiable guarantor
Staying in gated compound
Ikeja,ojodu, Berger,ketu,ogba and ojota drivers alone
Corrola sport is the the car.....

Please this is what the owners want..

Experience drivers with evidence of driving in all platforms will be considered..

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by robify01: 11:34am On Apr 06, 2023
Please I need ideas on what business I can use clean Lexus 300 (Tokunbo) for. Will it be good for Bolt? It's my car and I need to care for family. Please will appreciate ideas.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nurey(m): 5:48pm On Apr 06, 2023
robify01:
Please I need ideas on what business I can use clean Lexus 300 (Tokunbo) for. Will it be good for Bolt? It's my car and I need to care for family. Please will appreciate ideas.

Lexus 300 for Uber with the V6 engine, bad idea you will spend ur profit on fueling.

I will advice you sell It and buy a 1.4 to 2.0L i4 engine vehicle instead if nah Uber.

If nah normal hustle inter/intra state sienna, sharan, zafira would suffice

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by robify01: 7:20pm On Apr 06, 2023
Thank you, brother for the response. That means it will not be profitable for even intra/inter state considering fuel consumption.
nurey:

Lexus 300 for Uber with the V6 engine, bad idea you will spend ur profit on fueling.

I will advice you sell It and buy a 1.4 to 2.0L i4 engine vehicle instead if nah Uber.

If nah normal hustle inter/intra state sienna, sharan, zafira would suffice

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nurey(m): 7:34pm On Apr 06, 2023
robify01:
Thank you, brother for the response. That means it will not be profitable for even intra/inter state considering fuel consumption.

For interstate it may because at highway V6 are more economical. But your best bet is still to find 4 cylinder engine except you do special drop off like airport drop, special interstate hire or hotel services etc

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrCarter577(m): 8:05pm On Apr 06, 2023
RisenJoe:

3yrs 7m
4yrs 10m

Bin it. It's tough outside

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrCarter577(m): 8:18pm On Apr 06, 2023
RisenJoe:
Good evening pilots,

Is 45k per weekly remittance for hire purchase attainable in Lagos using Uber app for hustle
It's not.. Forget it

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:55pm On Apr 06, 2023
chiste1:

No, don't try that axis oo.

Nawao... When governors of Ebonyi and Rivers State are busy competing commissioning 20 and 12 fly overs in their state Sanwo Olu has still not been able to re-build just an ordinary bridge that I ly a small fraction got burnt?
Nswaooo

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 5:09am On Apr 07, 2023
[b]SCAMMER! SCAMMER!! SCAMMER!!!

HELP FISH HIM OUT BEFORE HE SCAM ANOTHER INNOCENT SOUL OUT THERE.

This man requested me from Mowe to Lekki. He was making so many calls on our way and his phone was on speaker when he made the calls. When we got to Law school, he said I should turn back to Arepo to inspect a property he was speaking with someone about as we were coming. So I turned and he said we should do that offline. On getting to Arepo, he inspected many properties and hired a Lawyer around to do the necessary documents cos he said he wanted to zeal everything before leaving that his sister (owner of the properties as he claimed) is coming from UK in a couple of days. He collected a account numbers of party involved and including my own and forwarded it to a number he saved on his phone as Account officer and put a call through that he should credit the accounts before 9am on Wednesday. This was Tuesday evening cos it was late before everything was shorted out. I managed to take his pix when my spirit was seriously disturbed and sent it to my relatives. On Tuesday evening, I put a call tru a police family friend in Dolphine Estate informing him I would be coming to his office with a suspect. My plan was park at the station along orsbond once the scammer failed to pay for the properties and my services b4 9am on Wednesday morning cos I know he may give some excuses. On Tuesday evening, he requested one of the agents to organize a babe for him and that one did. That night I locked all doors when he went inside with the babe and kept the keys in my room.

Reasons
1. I thought he may do something bad for the babe and ran away before morning
2. I thought he may be wounded by the babe and the babe may run away before morning
So I wanted to know we are all safe before anybody open the door in the morning.
In the morning, he knock on my door to come and open door and I saw him wearing only boxers and his polo. I asked if the lady was ready to go and he said NO that they just wanted to do Road walk. After like 3mins I checked roud the Estate and could sight them so I ran inside, picked my key and drove towards the exit gate. Unfortunately it was only the lady I saw coming back. When I asked her she said the guy said he quickly want to see a business partner waiting for him in kára. I shouted, the man has escaped. The lady was telling me to calm down that it's not possible. I just told her to quickly go and pick anything he has in the room cos I suspected he never pay. I was asking the lady in charge of the apartment if she had seen alert previous day but maybe she thought it's non of my business that's why she didn't answer me. By the time I tried to call him, he already blocked my number. This is how I was welcome back to business after a short break.

His NO: 08071131690

Please safe some of our innocent colleagues out there from falling to his trap.
I am just imagining if I am on rental or HP and this happened. How would I coop?

If you sight him or pick him as rider you can call 09061430247.

Thanks
Thanks[/b]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanre2009: 5:33am On Apr 07, 2023
Guys pls does anyone here know the essence of the BOLT CAR PARK AT MM1??
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by herborlahdey: 6:25am On Apr 07, 2023
lanre2009:

Co-ask
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 7:41am On Apr 07, 2023
lanre2009:

1.To generate funds for FAAN. 1000 pick ups daily, equals 500,000 naira in revenue

2. TO prevent obvious clashes between the airport taxis and Bolt guys, Bolt has really decimated the business model of the airport guys. "Na my customer you carry , no be your own" grin, to avoid all those kind of scenarios.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 7:45am On Apr 07, 2023
samobaba4u

All these fraudsters wicked sha.

Make a thread for him on twitter, include the pic.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:05am On Apr 07, 2023
samobaba4u:
[b]SCAMMER! SCAMMER!! SCAMMER!!!

HELP FISH HIM OUT BEFORE HE SCAM ANOTHER INNOCENT SOUL OUT THERE.

This man requested me from Mowe to Lekki. He was making so many calls on our way and his phone was on speaker when he made the calls. When we got to Law school, he said I should turn back to Arepo to inspect a property he was speaking with someone about as we were coming. So I turned and he said we should do that offline. On getting to Arepo, he inspected many properties and hired a Lawyer around to do the necessary documents cos he said he wanted to zeal everything before leaving that his sister (owner of the properties as he claimed) is coming from UK in a couple of days. He collected a account numbers of party involved and including my own and forwarded it to a number he saved on his phone as Account officer and put a call through that he should credit the accounts before 9am on Wednesday. This was Tuesday evening cos it was late before everything was shorted out. I managed to take his pix when my spirit was seriously disturbed and sent it to my relatives. On Tuesday evening, I put a call tru a police family friend in Dolphine Estate informing him I would be coming to his office with a suspect. My plan was park at the station along orsbond once the scammer failed to pay for the properties and my services b4 9am on Wednesday morning cos I know he may give some excuses. On Tuesday evening, he requested one of the agents to organize a babe for him and that one did. That night I locked all doors when he went inside with the babe and kept the keys in my room.

Reasons
1. I thought he may do something bad for the babe and ran away before morning
2. I thought he may be wounded by the babe and the babe may run away before morning
So I wanted to know we are all safe before anybody open the door in the morning.
In the morning, he knock on my door to come and open door and I saw him wearing only boxers and his polo. I asked if the lady was ready to go and he said NO that they just wanted to do Road walk. After like 3mins I checked roud the Estate and could sight them so I ran inside, picked my key and drove towards the exit gate. Unfortunately it was only the lady I saw coming back. When I asked her she said the guy said he quickly want to see a business partner waiting for him in kára. I shouted, the man has escaped. The lady was telling me to calm down that it's not possible. I just told her to quickly go and pick anything he has in the room cos I suspected he never pay. I was asking the lady in charge of the apartment if she had seen alert previous day but maybe she thought it's non of my business that's why she didn't answer me. By the time I tried to call him, he already blocked my number. This is how I was welcome back to business after a short break.

His NO: 08071131690

Please safe some of our innocent colleagues out there from falling to his trap.
I am just imagining if I am on rental or HP and this happened. How would I coop?

If you sight him or pick him as rider you can call 09061430247.

Thanks
Thanks[/b]

Your post is not comprehensive enough boss. From my understanding here, you got greedy on your own supply.

Maybe I am wrong tho, but that is what I could understood here. With a stranger from Mowe to Island, took a turn to Arepo, then to room in only the maker knows where. Like who does that? Did you read the story of the guy that his body was found in Kute.

I got trapped at Yaba on Sunday looking for Berger trip from 7 30pm. Had to blow empty till I got to CMD before I could get one around 9 30pm. Come and see interview over the phone grin

In between sorry for the experience boss. It is well

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:18am On Apr 07, 2023
lanre2009:

U pay a flat rate irrespective of how long you wait there to get a good ride.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5179) (5180) (5181) (5182) (5183) (5184) (5185) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.