Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4800788 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5217) (5218) (5219) (5220) (5221) (5222) (5223) ... (5699) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ceenelly(m): 4:09pm On May 13, 2023
Itsrm:

Looks like you have an alternative but if you don't, ehailing earnings can be used to put body and soul together. You can even do more than that if you're single and have no serious responsibilities.

As for the car, your budget is good enough for an 03-05 Honda Civic.
please can 1million naira get me a good Nigeria used Honda civic 2005 model
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 4:21pm On May 13, 2023
Ceenelly:

No, I don't think so. Except you're very lucky.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eswhy001(m): 4:46pm On May 13, 2023
eswhy001:

Thanks

I'm sorry to bother you, is there a particular year model to avoid, I've been doing some research and I don't want to make a wrong choice. Also, is there no other car suitable for e hailing and fit my budget
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 5:06pm On May 13, 2023
Ceenelly:
we cars dealer here that can get someone 650k worth of car sorry 800k and you will spend roughly #150k.to fix it but commission for the car dealer is #50k.... All the best

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 5:19pm On May 13, 2023
obinoral1179:
we cars dealer here that can get someone 650k worth of car sorry 800k and you will spend roughly #150k.to fix it but commission for the car dealer is #50k.... All the best
What are you cooking 'Obinoral'? grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ceenelly(m): 5:21pm On May 13, 2023
obinoral1179:
am not clear on this. Are you saying I can get Honda civic 2005 for 650k or 800k
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 5:36pm On May 13, 2023
eswhy001:
I have the intention of getting a car for e hailing, my budget is 1.5m and I have no idea what kinda car i should go for. I came here to see if I can get clues but I've been reading gbas gbos since. Pls like Felicity said, is Ehailing now something we shouldn't venture into? Please I need advice.
https://www.nairaland.com/7685211/neatly-used-honda-civic-2009

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 5:57pm On May 13, 2023
Ceenelly:
am not clear on this. Are you saying I can get Honda civic 2005 for 650k or 800k
with the help of our car dealers there is nothing impossible, just ask and they will deliver it to you but the condition after payment is what I cannot guarantee....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doris4ever(m): 6:35pm On May 13, 2023
For those on low budget check out this car. I don't know the owner o. Just saw it and decided to share. Go with your mechanic and do thorough checks.

https://www.nairaland.com/7677240/used-2006-honda-civic-sale

I believe owner will sell for 1m.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 6:43pm On May 13, 2023
eswhy001:

I'm sorry to bother you, is there a particular year model to avoid, I've been doing some research and I don't want to make a wrong choice. Also, is there no other car suitable for e hailing and fit my budget

1.Can you drive properly?

2. Is this your first Car purchase?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:57pm On May 13, 2023
eswhy001:
I have the intention of getting a car for e hailing, my budget is 1.5m and I have no idea what kinda car i should go for. I came here to see if I can get clues but I've been reading gbas gbos since. Pls like Felicity said, is Ehailing now something we shouldn't venture into? Please I need advice.

My brother Run ooooh run
If you have 1.5million cash at hand please venture into another business or focus on that thing that gave you the 1.5million

once you buy a car of 1.5M u can never save 1.5M cash driving Uber.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doris4ever(m): 8:23pm On May 13, 2023
BAZ001:

My brother Run ooooh run
If you have 1.5million cash at hand please venture into another business or focus on that thing that gave you the 1.5million

once you buy a car of 1.5M u can never save 1.5M cash driving Uber.

Is it that BAD?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AlNur: 9:34pm On May 13, 2023
My brothers I am still searching for a car to drive on bolt. I will remit 30k weekly. I stay around Ojodu Berger and can be reached on WhatsApp 08067937074
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oskaroni(m): 9:34pm On May 13, 2023
Doris4ever:

Is it that BAD?
My Brother no hustle is stress free,and 100% guaranteed, every investment is a risk and has its own stress,the decision is solely yours to make,no one is in the position to tell you what or what not to do, follow your mind. take your time to read the thread back to year 2021 for you to learn more on the job.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:51pm On May 13, 2023
konkoabove:

That is why Yorubas will say "if you don't know the secret to your mate's success, you will be on the run/struggle till death"
Like some people will want to follow your template of traveling out based on the little they could gather from your Uber hussle, but "what is after figure 6 pass 7"

Truly, I no dey cap, i learn dis work from the very best hands, I drove like Ant, I do offline, at a stage I was taking only card trips and transfer cos of fear of cash disappearing.

But yettttttt the money on my dashboard is not commiserate to what is in my bank account ?

Na juju dey lick am or Egungun dey suck am from my bank.

I work hard so I can play later For where
Uber was never for me… I suffer no be small

It’s easier to jappa than to make a living driving Uber in Lagos week in week out. (living=pay house rent, sch fees, feed children, and dress tight without lighting oven grin)

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:16pm On May 13, 2023
BAZ001:

Ni bo la tun ja si bayi shocked
Na Blackbishop pursue me go fence when he wan rope me inside another level of gbas gbos.

But truth be told e no easy to relocate from naija with our poor currency, with Uber money, you must sell land, sell car, sell things even borrow to buy tickets and get accommodation abroad unless you have an American uncle that will accommodate you.

Uber wasn’t for me cos I was driving like ant and earning like a lazy driver and i tried joining telegram group dem no gree me grin
Felicity001 is on point with the fact that Uber is a means to an end, not a job for life time.
I still find it hard to believe guys drive only Uber to feed family, pay sch fees and house rent and then some still buy car like Musa 1.0.

pope and feli na big name for this thread make make I go dey peep from fence before bottles go begin fly reach my head.

E be like Felicity001 don step on so many toes as men dey enter am wotowoto grin grin grin

So far so good I've only done physical business with the following people I can remember their monikers here...
Lush100, tojah, fasasi1, vicdon (ah! This guy is a great guy, a saviour at the time I need help, he actually loan me... Was it 100k or 150k... Chai! I will never forget it... Even without seeing me at all he sent me the money... God will bless him for me).
Dru23 was my partner everybody knows that... I only met him once or twice.... He's a fantastic guy but Yankee life style don enter him blood... The guy no be black man again grin

Blacknishop grin he's actually black... Charcoal grin great guy

Readadream damn!!? I almost forgot this guy... Chai! Words can't explain, such an angel... Very handsome dude, tall, calm and very smart guy, easy going, kind hearted and very tough but simple rigorous guy... Most of all very loyal and respectful... Chai! I missed his wedding ceremony... Up till this very moment I'm still looking for an opportunity to repay him. Hmm!

Obinara1179 after some months of intense consultations and coughing I only met him once with a guy driving a Corolla in search for a car to buy. I never did any business with him till date.

Samueltiawo, wow! Met him a few time... God knows best bro never give up... One day e go enter.

The following are guys I've never meet before.

OfficialDJ-: ran my errand service business with him... I appreciate his trust and won't take it for granted at all. I won't forget the GLE43 2016 model deal in a hurry...

Pearl and I only chat and talk almost every time... We both have mutual respect for one another. I know a big business will click some day.

Izzou and I also talk and most time I always contact him for advice and information... And he has always been very helpful to me... I love his sense if human.

Mr. Chucks... Wonderful and a great business man... We share ideas a lot... I hope to meet him someday... I really don't know his moniker

Kelly... And a few other fantastic guys... There is one who works as a coy driver and wants to buy a sienna... I don't even know his moniker...nifemi is another guy i always pray for to show him favour.

GAZZUZZ!!! How would I forget this guy/man... I've never met him but we don share money and faced some funny issues with clients... Business comes with a lot of challenges.

Let me emphasis little on somebody, Tojah... Funny guy... He has actually turn to a brother... Hmm... Infact no need let's leave that for another day...

Am I missing anyone? Don't think so...

Hmm! In all of these, I may have done business with some or maybe all of these people and I can boldly say I've never scammed, swindled or cheated anyone, should anyone feel cheated I'm sorry I've no to tender because business is business and the moment you agree to go into any form of business you should have prepares your mind for anything either +be or -ve... So if the business didn't go as planned you should be sincere enough to understand it's never my fault because I was never the only one involved in it neither am I the CEO or founder.

Talking of pope191, the Corolla that brought me and tojah together was what would have made pope and I also close but tojah already bought it b4 Pope's contact could come... I still suspect he was the one that came on that fateful day but since he introduced himself to me as another guy, whatthefuck do I care?
I'm not bad looking neither have I stole or cheated anyone weather here or anywhere b4 so I have no reasons to masquerade myself about.

So talking about stepping on people's toes, I honestly don't have any idea of such.

If anyone thinks or feels I've done a think of such please speak out now or forever remain silent!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 10:26pm On May 13, 2023
BAZ001:

Pearl1910 talks as if he has special millionaires spirits has riders or his car fly from island to mainland without Lagos traffic.
Is surge everywhere from January to May?
If this new development is real Nigerians will be jappaing back to drive Uber.

900k every month…Uber driver se u dey whyne me niiiiieee

Ordinary to gross 1M in December CheerfulGiver almost ran mad and lost car in the process.

What a LIFE
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 10:28pm On May 13, 2023
obinoral1179:

Na from snapping of finger e Dey enter dance and na from dance e Dey enter where I no know
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:31pm On May 13, 2023
Blackbishop:

Feli na your epistle Dey make me no Dey read your opinions again. An adage goes thus; an empty barrel makes the loudest noise.

You’re right mostly with your points but when you talk too much you go off point. Learn to control your emotions and learn to listen more and talk less. Do you know what they call people like you?

A Namby-Pamby or Garrulous mofo. No insult but na reality. In fact take a break from Uber thread be scarce bro

You want to hide an information from a black man? Out it in writing.

You're lazy bro that's why you find it hard to read.

There is a difference btw writing and talking.

So I do not take your words for an insult because you didn't describe me in any way.

Stop making a fool of yourself dude.

Where were you when I was absent for several months here?

Abeg, allow me to enjoy myself grin

Is it your typing?
Is it your data?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 10:32pm On May 13, 2023
AlNur:
My brothers I am still searching for a car to drive on bolt. I will remit 30k weekly. I stay around Ojodu Berger and can be reached on WhatsApp 08067937074

Am on a platform where someone needs a driver for LAG RIDE staying around your location let check if the offer is still available

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:45pm On May 13, 2023
pope191:

cheesy when 10k become urgent? The last time I checked nah 2k

At least I still better pass you wey dey collect urgent 10k for a single inspection from prospective client of yours weather they buy the car or not.

I usually carry client around in my car with all expenses on me to every outsource vehicles already sent to the client prior inspection.

So if I collect advance payment of urgent 10k or 2k with deduction after COB, it's not a crime. It's business bro... You or anyone can't hold me to anything at all.

If you ask me, you're the thief who collects 10k ahead before any services rendered..so stop acting like a scent man.

He that come to the equity must come with a clean and a pure heart.

Tell me, are you in any ways clean??

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doris4ever(m): 10:46pm On May 13, 2023
oskaroni:

My Brother no hustle is stress free,and 100% guaranteed, every investment is a risk and has its own stress,the decision is solely yours to make,no one is in the position to tell you what or what not to do, follow your mind. take your time to read the thread back to year 2021 for you to learn more on the job.

Yes I know, just curious.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:17am On May 14, 2023
Felicity001:

So far so good I've only done physical business with the following people I can remember their monikers here...
Lush100, tojah, fasasi1, vicdon (ah! This guy is a great guy, a saviour at the time I need help, he actually loan me... Was it 100k or 150k... Chai! I will never forget it... Even without seeing me at all he sent me the money... God will bless him for me).
Dru23 was my partner everybody knows that... I only met him once or twice.... He's a fantastic guy but Yankee life style don enter him blood... The guy no be black man again grin

Blacknishop grin he's actually black... Charcoal grin great guy

Readadream damn!!? I almost forgot this guy... Chai! Words can't explain, such an angel... Very handsome dude, tall, calm and very smart guy, easy going, kind hearted and very tough but simple rigorous guy... Most of all very loyal and respectful... Chai! I missed his wedding ceremony... Up till this very moment I'm still looking for an opportunity to repay him. Hmm!

Obinara1179 after some months of intense consultations and coughing I only met him once with a guy driving a Corolla in search for a car to buy. I never did any business with him till date.

Samueltiawo, wow! Met him a few time... God knows best bro never give up... One day e go enter.

The following are guys I've never meet before.

OfficialDJ-: ran my errand service business with him... I appreciate his trust and won't take it for granted at all. I won't forget the GLE43 2016 model deal in a hurry...

Pearl and I only chat and talk almost every time... We both have mutual respect for one another. I know a big business will click some day.

Izzou and I also talk and most time I always contact him for advice and information... And he has always been very helpful to me... I love his sense if human.

Mr. Chucks... Wonderful and a great business man... We share ideas a lot... I hope to meet him someday... I really don't know his moniker

Kelly... And a few other fantastic guys... There is one who works as a coy driver and wants to buy a sienna... I don't even know his moniker...nifemi is another guy i always pray for to show him favour.

GAZZUZZ!!! How would I forget this guy/man... I've never met him but we don share money and faced some funny issues with clients... Business comes with a lot of challenges.

Let me emphasis little on somebody, Tojah... Funny guy... He has actually turn to a brother... Hmm... Infact no need let's leave that for another day...

Am I missing anyone? Don't think so...

Hmm! In all of these, I may have done business with some or maybe all of these people and I can boldly say I've never scammed, swindled or cheated anyone, should anyone feel cheated I'm sorry I've no to tender because business is business and the moment you agree to go into any form of business you should have prepares your mind for anything either +be or -ve... So if the business didn't go as planned you should be sincere enough to understand it's never my fault because I was never the only one involved in it neither am I the CEO or founder.

Talking of pope191, the Corolla that brought me and tojah together was what would have made pope and I also close but tojah already bought it b4 Pope's contact could come... I still suspect he was the one that came on that fateful day but since he introduced himself to me as another guy, whatthefuck do I care?
I'm not bad looking neither have I stole or cheated anyone weather here or anywhere b4 so I have no reasons to masquerade myself about.

So talking about stepping on people's toes, I honestly don't have any idea of such.

If anyone thinks or feels I've done a think of such please speak out now or forever remain silent!

I'll only advice you to go dey collect names for Ayefele. Feli are you sure this is not malaria symptoms eating you up. Pele bro... take Amatem, you go deh alright. And try not to lick soup for sleep, this one you don deh see me for where I no go.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:26am On May 14, 2023
Felicity001:

At least I still better pass you wey dey collect urgent 10k for a single inspection from prospective client of yours weather they buy the car or not.

I usually carry client around in my car with all expenses on me to every outsource vehicles already sent to the client prior inspection.

So if I collect advance payment of urgent 10k or 2k with deduction after COB, it's not a crime. It's business bro... You or anyone can't hold me to anything at all.

If you ask me, you're the thief who collects 10k ahead before any services rendered..so stop acting like a scent man.

He that come to the equity must come with a clean and a pure heart.

Tell me, are you in any ways clean??

You've dig all through and can't find anything. So you come up with mere beer parlour talk and figment of your illusions. Keep writing script. When I have your time, either I use the whole book of psalms or go completely naked in the middle of the night to place curse on you grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 7:48am On May 14, 2023
pope191:

I deh go settle fight for my neighbour place. The wife just return from travel say the close up nah from middle them press em, but since she and the husband don deh live for 7 years nah from the end them they press toothpaste. Now she deh scatter everywhere say the man carry woman come house.

I never even know how I go settle this matter now

Las las dem go use you catch cruise grin

Continue
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:02am On May 14, 2023
Pearl1910:

U go show me lastma that is in his right senses for this Lagos.
Sometimes u have to be realistic in life. Leave theory.

But serious oooh bro... they don't ooh believe me... Infact they can even assist you push the car one side...

But again, I said, this is Nigeria grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:10am On May 14, 2023
kanuisagoat:

Na so you take drag me out of retirement. A yoruba adage talk say if lies goes on for 100 years, the truth will catch up with it. The vehicle I used for ehaling is still on the road on rentals costing me 120k in maintenance inclusive of oil changes for every 600k it brings every six months. Can you beat this reliability after three years on Lagos roads?

Anybody wey go buy wrong motor because Felicity wan chop commission will have himself to blame. When the motor wants to kill you, he will be happy to rub it in your face like he is doing to Mr Farouq. A word is enough for the wise..

Your own submission that Toyota us best and better for the job than any other car .. guy nobody is arguing that with you. But when people can't afford a Toyota please tell them what car they can buy and use with 800k.

If you're not rich enough to buy a good coat my brother abeg buy karki it wait till you have enough money to buy a good coat.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 8:12am On May 14, 2023
Abeg make una add me for any Uber WhatsApp group..09017112921..my phone was stolen or drop any link for me mbok
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:23am On May 14, 2023
pope191:

In a nutshell everybody that applied for First bank is now earning 500k?

My sis that work with KPMG has resigned, relocated to Canada and on research team. Today she is earning over a million monthly. Awo my friend that works with PWC at landmark, resigned as well and relocated to USA. Today he is earning 1.5m above.

You guys driving should off your app and get a life.

Haha... See how you keep making a fool.of yourself, busy shooting yourself in the foot?

For the first time let me direct a straight question to you pope191, because in all of my post I've never directed my post to you... I never quoted you neither did I in any way directed my words at you. But since you said I asked you what you have achieve whereas I've never don that before... So now now I want to ask you now... Pope looking at your sister and your guys who have relocated and having a good life now abroad, pope what good have you achieve driving Uber since 2014??.please also do well to provide screenshots

We love it when you do grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:28am On May 14, 2023
konkoabove:

This was the reason I called for diplomacy in his write ups.
I guess the message met your other side. It's well boss.

Oh... Now, I understand your message...

Hmm... Well, if you understand a writer very well you will know why they always take their piece for audition for publishing.

Every words out down here is undiluted so try to understand.

By the way, I was only trying to make other see the light as well but I don't understand why one devil of a pope is fighting...lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Menclothing: 8:32am On May 14, 2023
I will appreciate to be added to WhatsApps group of lagride driver or Uber I want to invest in e ride
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 8:42am On May 14, 2023
Una wey they make 800k monthly no carry this brother along? Of all things to beg for, he's begging for used Brake Pads at 4am!

Una Don leave am behind, no be so o. grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5217) (5218) (5219) (5220) (5221) (5222) (5223) ... (5699) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: aieromon(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.