Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,537 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4803618 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5214) (5215) (5216) (5217) (5218) (5219) (5220) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:12pm On May 12, 2023
obinoral1179:
person no fit send urgent 10k again...kilode...

I tire oooh grin help me ask oooh... Lol...

Ordinary urgent 10k

Supposed it was urgent entire money nkor

Watin we for call am?

A. Ole
B. Frog sorry fraud
C. Swindle
D. Scam
E. All of the above

Na u call am scam day time abi? Abeg help ur guy with answer make him no fail... Lolzzz

Na seyicodes I qoute oooh I never knew pope191 was my landlady... Now see me see wahala...

This my mouth enh... I don talk am say e go carry me enter aso rock one day grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 8:13pm On May 12, 2023
Please Pope191

Come and dash me small money na make I use chop. I never sell one car since this year embarassed

Uber driver... I lulé
Car dealership... I lulé
Open spare parts Kuma... I lulé cry

Please Pope191 remember how I save you when your battery run down for Almiralty that night., Please come to my rescue.

One good turn..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bammzzie(m): 8:14pm On May 12, 2023
Felicity001:

Does Comprehensive insurance also covers the one behind the steering?
We don't have power over our life, anybody can die anywhere and anytime...as driver can die by accident, someone can slump and die in his office or at home too...

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bradpitt4040: 8:22pm On May 12, 2023
piscesgem:
Please I need your experienced input, I have a 2008 toyota corolla which i use for bolt (just started 2days ago) on part time basis, as I was driving this afternoon I noticed steam coming from the bonnet, AC was on and we were in hold up, I noticed the fan was not running as I opened the bonnet, I called my mechanic who told me it's the fan, immediately we went to change the fan (sic) mechanism, after fitting the fan it still didn't work, we have to get a rewire who discovered that the fan fuse is burnt, we also noticed that the radiator was leaking water from the side.

My confusion now is that the mechanic and the guy that fixed the fan is saying (1) I have to get a 2 cell radiator as the single cell is small for my engine or (2) they weld the bad radiator which will serve for sometimes

Please I need your input for best decision to make please

Don't think buying 2 cell is the problems ...x that...get a good rewire to check it out ..ur fan is not blowing optimally....u need to check the machine connected to the fan...happened to me b4 had change the engine which rotates the fan ....or maybe ur not using the specified fan itself for that car .fan can be smaller..or not exactly the one .

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by piscesgem(m): 8:29pm On May 12, 2023
izzou:

Weld the radiator in the mean time, but be sure to replace it when you have the money.

Also, always pay attention to your temperature guage on your dashboard. Once it rises past the middle, find a good place to park and attend to the issue.

You will be fine

Thank you, will do that I appreciate
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by piscesgem(m): 8:30pm On May 12, 2023
bradpitt4040:

Don't think buying 2 cell is the problems ...x that...get a good rewire to check it out ..ur fan is not blowing optimally....u need to check the machine connected to the fan...happened to me b4 had change the engine which rotates the fan ....or maybe ur not using the specified fan itself for that car .fan can be smaller..or not exactly the one .

Ok...thank you I appreciate
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:30pm On May 12, 2023
izzou:

Weld the radiator in the mean time, but be sure to replace it when you have the money.

Also, always pay attention to your temperature guage on your dashboard. Once it rises past the middle, find a good place to park and attend to the issue.

You will be fine

If your car is having over heating issue just pull over and pack anywhere. No law enforcement agency in their right sense will have the boldneuto.toy you vehicle.

Quote me anywhere bro. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:33pm On May 12, 2023
Felicity001:

If your car is having over heating issue just pull over and pack anywhere. No law enforcement agency in their right sense will have the boldneuto.toy you vehicle.

Quote me anywhere bro. grin

My hand no dey oh grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:39pm On May 12, 2023
tojahh:
Please Pope191

Come and dash me small money na make I use chop. I never sell one car since this year embarassed

Uber driver... I lulé
Car dealership... I lulé

Please Pope191 remember how I save you when your battery run down for Almiralty that night., Please come to my rescue.

One good turn..

Pope191 where are you now pls help a brother in dare need grin and share with us also screenshot of debit alert as well.

We d good people of apkapava in Benin kingdom are waiting to see your great phylanthropic good will here and not the only as display in an unknown WhatsApp screenshot...lolzzz

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:48pm On May 12, 2023
Bammzzie:

We don't have power over our life, anybody can die anywhere and anytime...as driver can die by accident, someone can slump and die in his office or at home too...

No naaaa... e never reach die matter na bro... Calm down... Nobody is dying okay.

I was just asking, does Comprehensive insurance also come vers for lost part of the body? Or for sick health? Operation or anything relating to the man behind the wheel.

How about if the man knucks a pedestrian down, does C. insurance also covers for that?

That's my question.

I understand there's risk in every business, but should an Uber driver be the only one to bear all these risk? What happened to their partner? Owner partner and app partner? Shebi Uber calls every driver a partner.

When NDLEA arrested the guy that went to deliver a package at the airport some years ago why didn't their partner show up in court? Did CI company show up? Was it not the boys family that rallied around to bay the man out?

When an Uber driver's wife gives birth by CS and needs 350k to foot the hospital bills and medication is there any form of stipend given to him? Does he earn on partinity leave, holidays or sick leaves?

Can an Uber driver comfortably sit and feed at home for straight 1 month without having to drive?

These are the questions I need answers to.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 8:56pm On May 12, 2023
pope191:

Lol... but you know say nah your back I deh boss. I honestly won't concern myself with stuffs like this, but I've seen lot of peeps fold on this hustle. How did ABC, the young and Co kept keeping on after all these years, while people come and go in transportation business. I am not saying Uber is the best thing, but when person promise to dress you up nicely, first look wetin em wear.

If he have advice to share, disrespecting other is not the best way to go about it. Everytime we talk done on this hustle, yet we wake and jump into the car. Are we under some kind of spell? I know the story of a man his wife borrowed money for him to get a car, he was doing good, don't know what pushed him to a business, he start seeing some change. Next he sell the car and delve fully into the business. Today he is sitting with the wife at her shop. All effort gone.

The so called Felicity after all his ups and downs, with his advice. What is he doing today? Tell him to come out honestly with receipts. Set awon Dangote adviser. Who even in his right sense sells land (properties) for car (valuables)? I honestly won't lay back and watch someone that can't pay house rent rain insults on my via proxy or not.

If doesn't succeed in things he put his hands on, shouldnt be enough reason to generalise.

And to the other folks. Driving is technical, it goes way beyond jumping into the car and moving Lagos aimlessly.

Ododo oro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:57pm On May 12, 2023
izzou:

My hand no dey oh grin grin grin grin

Me too oooh.

Only for hoodlums grin grin grin

But on a serious note it's true...

But again, welcome to naija... grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:17pm On May 12, 2023
izzou:
Is this the Pope i used to know?

Hian!!!

grin boss no make me laff abeg. It is well tho, just on some auto cruise.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:18pm On May 12, 2023
Blackbishop:

This is what I call EPIC

Bishop! Bishop!! How many times I call u grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:19pm On May 12, 2023
obinoral1179:

cheesy when 10k become urgent? The last time I checked nah 2k
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:19pm On May 12, 2023
Blackbishop:

Ododo oro

This guy used to work with a bank but he kept finding purpose in life just like every other person.

We humans we continue to find purpose in life till we crew into our grave some day.

He resigned his banking job and took up his car for Uber and there after unto automobile, his first job was a wreck but he kept on improving in his craft and he's still doing that. His confidence is growing, his spirit is getting bigger. Now he handle big cars like G63, Audi just name it reason he won't attend to my converted jalopy 2003 C-klass or waste his time and refreshment money buying pope191 biggy kola and best bit while working on his 2003 Civic. Same thing goes to GAZZUZZ once a champ in the Uber business but now GAZZUZZ doesn't even have tools for any car bellow 2006 model. Lol...

They've find purpose in life, peace and joy even though they get their hand dirty or burnt by an exhaust pipe.

@ Tojah just one car sale we both had in January/February was.more than enough to sort my 2 bed apartment, just one. Yes it may not come all the time but you know what? I've peace of mind, I have more time watching my kids grow right in my presence, I don't have to drive in late or early in the morning all because I want to earn a living. I wouldn't have to out my life in line or have to take all the insult from moving all the olosho girls in Lagos as if I was the one that banged them with an iron dic.k

Just a single sales or contract can sustain a man for life but how many shoes will a Uber driver have to shine b4 he can become a billionaire?

Pope191 answer me! How many shoes do you have to shine as an aboki before you can become wealthy according to your defination of wealth? Do you have to spend all your youthful years struggling to make money? How them do you enjoy the money you've gathered when you're old?

Don't get me wrong I'm not talking down on the hustle bro, I'm only telling you it's not for smart people people like me... Probably it's for dummies like you who are satisfied with shoe shining wages, people like you who value the progress of an ant while they work like an elephant.

That what Uber work does bro. Take it or leave!

Swallow the pile!
Swallow it!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:22pm On May 12, 2023
pope191:

Oga Doris is calling you pick up her call grin

President of the oven lighter gan

I hail you baba

May your days be long on earth

Weldon sir!!! grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:26pm On May 12, 2023
Felicity001:

I tire oooh grin help me ask oooh... Lol...

Ordinary urgent 10k

Supposed it was urgent entire money nkor

Watin we for call am?

A. Ole
B. Frog sorry fraud
C. Swindle
D. Scam
E. All of the above

Na u call am scam day time abi? Abeg help ur guy with answer make him no fail... Lolzzz

Na seyicodes I qoute oooh I never knew pope191 was my landlady... Now see me see wahala...

This my mouth enh... I don talk am say e go carry me enter aso rock one day grin grin grin

You quote Seyicodes pack everybody together all because you won sound correct grin deh say if you smoke weed, e go b like say you won know a lot.

Nah here we deh person gave you money to buy car. Inside this year oo... you didn't advice him to use the money to go buy mac make e start coding. Rather you mac 10 the guy. Even you wey deh advice person never start coding. I doubt if you even get laptop. Every thing starts and end with mouth.

Continue...

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:27pm On May 12, 2023
tojahh:
Please Pope191

Uber driver... I lulé
Car dealership... I lulé

One good turn..

Shepe! I'm unavailable

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:28pm On May 12, 2023
Felicity001:

I hail you baba

Weldon sir!!! grin

Doris nah man no b woman
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doris4ever(m): 9:33pm On May 12, 2023
Felicity001:

I hail you baba

Weldon sir!!! grin

Na man I be o grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 9:39pm On May 12, 2023
pope191:
Oko ilu... you are just making me laff hard here. You sell car 800k, boiz for area collect 30k grin how many plots of land una sell again?

Whoops! I forget you don quick wire 10k out of the money give madam, even when una never buy car cheesy I guess make them throway the soup wey deh house, make fresh one with enough fish and ponmo. Baale don catch maga and em coming home nah to come sit under fan finish fufu cheesy

#InsideLife

Pope off mic e don do, na Israel finishing be this now. Baz come hold your brother here before Druski put mouth join. And our motivational speaker will disappear into oblivion

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:40pm On May 12, 2023
Felicity001:

No naaaa... e never reach die matter na bro... Calm down... Nobody is dying okay.

I was just asking, does Comprehensive insurance also come vers for lost part of the body? Or for sick health? Operation or anything relating to the man behind the wheel.

How about if the man knucks a pedestrian down, does C. insurance also covers for that?

That's my question.

I understand there's risk in every business, but should an Uber driver be the only one to bear all these risk? What happened to their partner? Owner partner and app partner? Shebi Uber calls every driver a partner.

When NDLEA arrested the guy that went to deliver a package at the airport some years ago why didn't their partner show up in court? Did CI company show up? Was it not the boys family that rallied around to bay the man out?

When an Uber driver's wife gives birth by CS and needs 350k to foot the hospital bills and medication is there any form of stipend given to him? Does he earn on partinity leave, holidays or sick leaves?

Can an Uber driver comfortably sit and feed at home for straight 1 month without having to drive?

These are the questions I need answers to.

Bros let me be honest with you. No where deh easy, nah brain gain. How many Nigerian have you seen this year taking the UK route like last year. Most are trapped there, regretting that move. As some will scale thro and some won't. If you have people there, they will tell you to stay here if things are working for you. No sense selling your valuables or properties for a zone you barely know nothing about.

Success is more of a personal thing. If you like sell sand or water. Do coding or coded. Have you not seen lawyers, doctor or engineer begging to survive. Same football Okocha and Kanu play is it not the same Opabunmi, Ebiede and co played? Not putting them down or using situation to mock them. May God protect us. Feli just face your hustle biko, it is honestly wrong the way you attack folks this afternoon. No matter the message you want to send, the delivery was so poor.

I think I have been able to make you see I am not just sitting on driving. Anytime I lace my boot, I still won't beat the hustle down, it was a life saver at some point and I respect that.

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 9:41pm On May 12, 2023
obinoral1179:

Obinora be careful I know say na set up between you and pope
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:45pm On May 12, 2023
pope191:

grin you no fit compare me with you again abi? You don jam mad proud uber driver wey senior you. Nah Baz001 wey deh USA you deh compare me with, you go soon reach Elon. Le fenu so

Nah ogun be this grin I dare Baz make e swear say e no gather from ehailing money take travel.

Now you don know my age and how coins take cast grin see una adviser, you think I get time to they run mouth like motorcycle exhurst. Felicity igi imu far from eyes. No be by gragra

Ni bo la tun ja si bayi shocked
Na Blackbishop pursue me go fence when he wan rope me inside another level of gbas gbos.

But truth be told e no easy to relocate from naija with our poor currency, with Uber money, you must sell land, sell car, sell things even borrow to buy tickets and get accommodation abroad unless you have an American uncle that will accommodate you.

Uber wasn’t for me cos I was driving like ant and earning like a lazy driver and i tried joining telegram group dem no gree me grin
Felicity001 is on point with the fact that Uber is a means to an end, not a job for life time.
I still find it hard to believe guys drive only Uber to feed family, pay sch fees and house rent and then some still buy car like Musa 1.0.

pope and feli na big name for this thread make make I go dey peep from fence before bottles go begin fly reach my head.

E be like Felicity001 don step on so many toes as men dey enter am wotowoto grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 9:52pm On May 12, 2023
pope191:

Bishop! Bishop!! How many times I call u grin

Absent or Am unavailable dem no Dey see me. But wait I never see JANUS put mouth. Make e no be like say I Dey fear Toto Dey Bleep yansh. I mean Pearl1920?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 9:57pm On May 12, 2023
Felicity001:

This guy used to work with a bank but he kept finding purpose in life just like every other person.

We humans we continue to find purpose in life till we crew into our grave some day.

He resigned his banking job and took up his car for Uber and there after unto automobile, his first job was a wreck but he kept on improving in his craft and he's still doing that. His confidence is growing, his spirit is getting bigger. Now he handle big cars like G63, Audi just name it reason he won't attend to my converted jalopy 2003 C-klass or waste his time and refreshment money buying pope191 biggy kola and best bit while working on his 2003 Civic. Same thing goes to GAZZUZZ once a champ in the Uber business but now GAZZUZZ doesn't even have tools for any car bellow 2006 model. Lol...

They've find purpose in life, peace and joy even though they get their hand dirty or burnt by an exhaust pipe.

@ Tojah just one car sale we both had in January/February was.more than enough to sort my 2 bed apartment, just one. Yes it may not come all the time but you know what? I've peace of mind, I have more time watching my kids grow right in my presence, I don't have to drive in late or early in the morning all because I want to earn a living. I wouldn't have to out my life in line or have to take all the insult from moving all the olosho girls in Lagos as if I was the one that banged them with an iron dic.k

Just a single sales or contract can sustain a man for life but how many shoes will a Uber driver have to shine b4 he can become a billionaire?

Pope191 answer me! How many shoes do you have to shine as an aboki before you can become wealthy according to your defination of wealth? Do you have to spend all your youthful years struggling to make money? How them do you enjoy the money you've gathered when you're old?

Don't get me wrong I'm not talking down on the hustle bro, I'm only telling you it's not for smart people people like me... Probably it's for dummies like you who are satisfied with shoe shining wages, people like you who value the progress of an ant while they work like an elephant.

That what Uber work does bro. Take it or leave!

Swallow the pile!
Swallow it!!

Feli na your epistle Dey make me no Dey read your opinions again. An adage goes thus; an empty barrel makes the loudest noise.

You’re right mostly with your points but when you talk too much you go off point. Learn to control your emotions and learn to listen more and talk less. Do you know what they call people like you?

A Namby-Pamby or Garrulous mofo. No insult but na reality. In fact take a break from Uber thread be scarce bro

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:59pm On May 12, 2023
pope191:
Oko ilu... you are just making me laff hard here. You sell car 800k, boiz for area collect 30k grin how many plots of land una sell again?

Whoops! I forget you don quick wire 10k out of the money give madam, even when una never buy car cheesy I guess make them throway the soup wey deh house, make fresh one with enough fish and ponmo. Baale don catch maga and em coming home nah to come sit under fan finish fufu cheesy

#InsideLife

No Noooo I no dey like dis kind thing
No naah e bite me for body

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 10:04pm On May 12, 2023
BAZ001:

No Noooo I no dey like dis kind thing
No naah e bite me for body

Oja mi Lara je. Baz come and do and go
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 10:19pm On May 12, 2023
pope191:

when it becomes ordinary urgent #10k now....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:20pm On May 12, 2023
Blackbishop:

Feli na your epistle Dey make me no Dey read your opinions again. An adage goes thus; an empty barrel makes the loudest noise.

You’re right mostly with your points but when you talk too much you go off point. Learn to control your emotions and learn to listen more and talk less. Do you know what they call people like you?

A Namby-Pamby or Garrulous mofo. No insult but na reality. In fact take a break from Uber thread be scarce bro

Chaiii

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:26pm On May 12, 2023
pope191:

Doris nah man no b woman

Lies... Who go beat you? Hahaha

Everybody knows you to be the king of oven lighter crew nah so why are you running away fr you hobby. Don't tell me you've denounce your responsibility

Doris4ever:

Na man I be o grin

Hahaha

Oga I mention your name...

You won put mouth for husband and wife matter

We go use you settle scores ooh...lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (5214) (5215) (5216) (5217) (5218) (5219) (5220) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: ayoomo9(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.