Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,021 members, 7,841,887 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4832545 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5240) (5241) (5242) (5243) (5244) (5245) (5246) ... (5712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 4:19pm On May 28, 2023
CheerfulGiver:
How can I make you look more stupid than you've already made yourself? You're like a joke that writes itself.

I'm only replying you because I'm at the carwash and I have time to play. You're that worthless. If you were on fire, I would never use my precious piss to put out the fire to save your life. If I was to choose between your usefulness and a bag of chicken shit_, I'll gladly carry the bag of shit_ and put in in my front seat. At least it will serve as manure. Look the goat, so happy I have replied him for the first time since September 2022. Joy in his heart. He actually said he has been waiting for this day to come. Just look at a man that was born and they did child dedication for.

You're totally worthless and irrelevant. Intelligence quotient is 0.00001

Expose away. At least I have seen what the expose looks like. If you like, post my sextape I won't even bother. grin That's just how fucking_ irrelevant you are to me....

Infact, post my mother's sextape. I won't even blink..... If a mad man spits on the ground, his spit is more valuable to me than anything that has to do with you.
You are in the carwash as we speak? grin na Ogun go punish you for there with your stupid lies.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 4:47pm On May 28, 2023
TheModerator:

Yes, I know you and I'm going to expose you further and bring you to your knees. Ayobo boy, I have been waiting for this time to come.

I asked you to provide a screenshot of the car you presently drive in other to corroborate your story and make the fools that follow you know that you are true and honest. Make me look stupid bro. Instead you are here throwing insults at me, as if they touch me or I really care much about them. I just find your response funny.

🤔
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 4:56pm On May 28, 2023
ThatIgboBoy:

With the way you were vituperating and masturbating on this issue earlier, you really deserve all the insults he heaped upon you. How can you hate someone you don't know on a faceless forum and wish the person so much evil? Mehn, you deserve more than those curses.
If u like write epistle, I won't reply you.

Mumu. How does his insults affect me? Anu Ofia. So your small mind hasn't yet told you that cheerfulgiver is evil himself?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 5:07pm On May 28, 2023
donfortune48:

I'm not surprised.
You possess some tendencies of it.
Your partner dru23 was also accused of same, so I can see why both of you bonded initially. grin

You this goat... How low can you go to edit someone's post just to drive a silly post. Asshole... Shame on you...

Even if, at least your sense should tell you its typo... Come to think of it self... If I choose to be a gay pls tell me how is it your business? Goat!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 5:13pm On May 28, 2023
Glithronix:

Definitely, boss.
Much respect, legend. 🙌

Thank you bro I feel honored...lol...

Abeg make una change my title from hoodlum driver to

Uber driver Emeritus (retired)

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 5:29pm On May 28, 2023
A jobless fool can never relate to when someone says he's busy...

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 5:31pm On May 28, 2023
TheModerator:

You are in the carwash as we speak? grin na Ogun go punish you for there with your stupid lies.
No. Was fucking_ your gf. Investigate that, simpleton. grin

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 5:38pm On May 28, 2023
I'll soon get to my destination. Send your father to come get the car...
TheModerator:

Lol. Sammer. Can't read your shite, its meaningless. You were caught out. Opened a telegram group to make it easy for you to get a car. All your lies have come to the fore. You are about to lose that car that was given to you. You are bitter. Cry from here to the end of the world, there's nothing you can do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KD_1Z8iUDho

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:39pm On May 28, 2023
Pearl1910:

Lobatan...see as God don shame all of una?
This life ehhh...hmmmm. u just need small story like this to know who really likes u and who is just waiting to hear something bad has happened to u.
Tufiakwa

we are use to denial and cover up in Nigeria grin

Who gave the order to shoot at lekki toll gate ?
Sanwo olu: not me
Army: Sanwo olu called us
Liar Mohammed: Nobody died at tollgate.

For your mind now na another person scam Dav1002 in the enclosed telegram group ?

Na so just Kontinueee…

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 5:40pm On May 28, 2023

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 5:46pm On May 28, 2023
I'll wait for your father to come get the car. I dey here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:19pm On May 28, 2023
ThatIgboBoy:

Where is BAZ001 and those his funny memes?

Bia, grin
why you dey quote CheerfulGiver dey mention me

You get me for mind? grin grin grin

You want make bottle touch me ?

God go shame you grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 6:26pm On May 28, 2023
BAZ001:

na another person scam Dav1002 in the enclosed telegram group

Matters upon matters lipsrsealed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 6:58pm On May 28, 2023
CheerfulGiver:
A jobless fool can never relate to when someone says he's busy...
So you don finish for carwash na na, come rush more than two trips, na na na grin. You dey carwash dey drive at the same time grin

Continue lying on the internet to novices. Na your sef you dey deceive, not me. Las las, reality will wake you up.

It's just sad that you haven't had the balls to mention dav1002 in all these your madness these evening. You know exactly why. I dare you to challenge him that it's not you he rented his car to. This your foolish shananigans is for kindagatens not for a certified criminologist like me. Continue to dey post your destination. We go soon catch you for street.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 7:07pm On May 28, 2023
I Will soon drop your real name and pictures to the whole world cheerfulgiver so that even riders will be wary of this scammer

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 7:16pm On May 28, 2023
CheerfulGiver:
I'll wait for your father to come get the car. I dey here.
I'm about to spoil your career beyond this page. Ironically Uber driving is the only thing that your intelligence is capable of. I'm not quite sure if you have other ambitions or skill set you can boast of. You have been driving since 2016 and still going, still don't have a car, still on rentals. Your stupid mind hasn't yet told you that you are societal failure? That tramadol and steroids that you take to help you with energy and kill those painful sores on your leg go soon choke you one day.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lilkech(m): 7:59pm On May 28, 2023
TheModerator:
I Will soon drop your real name and pictures to the whole world cheerfulgiver so that even riders will be wary of this scammer

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

10. Don't violate the privacy of any people e.g. by posting their private pics, info, or chats without permission.

cc seun, mynd44, Dominique, tabbaz, Puskin, naijacutee, FOD

Please scrutinize this moniker and its activities on this thread. It comes online to attack and abuse random people calling them scammers and frauds without any evidence or proof and then goes on to post names, pictures and phone numbers of the innocent people he falsely accuses.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 8:43pm On May 28, 2023
lilkech:

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

10. Don't violate the privacy of any people e.g. by posting their private pics, info, or chats without permission.

Please scrutinize this moniker and its activities on this thread. It comes online to attack and abuse random people calling them scammers and frauds without any evidence or proof and then goes on to post names, pictures and phone numbers of the innocent people he falsely accuses.

Kindly investigate this account. He uses two accounts. The other one being corner44. This act of his clearly violates nairaland rules. He uses both accounts for dubious reasons and to deceive the general public.

He once advertised a fake chinko car products on this thread. The products were not registered by Standard Organisation of Nigeria. The intention was to deceive the general public at buying a smuggled product from China.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nonconformist20: 8:55pm On May 28, 2023
Romeo = CheerfulGiver = Dav1002 mentor/driver.

Case closed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:55pm On May 28, 2023
lilkech:

Why naah?
Corner44 is this truly you ?

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 9:07pm On May 28, 2023
BAZ001:

Why naah?
Corner44 is this truly you ?

Shhhh lipsrsealed just relax dey watch 🤫
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 9:10pm On May 28, 2023
Nonconformist20:
Romeo = CheerfulGiver = Dav1002 mentor/driver.

Case closed.

Another one of TheModerator geng dem don sho grin

Little wonder why these types of accounts usually back him up at every turn.

Birds of a feather. . .

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:20pm On May 28, 2023
Conner44:

Shhhh lipsrsealed just relax dey watch 🤫

That your mouth ?

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:20pm On May 28, 2023
Seven o'clock in the morning, and the rays from the sun wakes me,I'm stretchin' and yawnin', In a bed that don't belong to me... don't know why this is coming off like trapped in the closest grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 9:23pm On May 28, 2023
BAZ001:

That your mouth ?

there’s a time to clown around and there’s a time to be serious angry

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:29pm On May 28, 2023
Conner44:

there’s a time to clown around and there’s a time to be serious angry

There is a time to lie & deceive people and there is a time to get exposed.

Why reporting themoderator with another account?

There is a time to be a child and there is a time to grow up.

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:41pm On May 28, 2023
Conner44:

Yea I own and operate both this account and the other one. One for my business and the other for my pleasure. I am not serving any ban and didn’t create a fresh account for any vindictive reason.

Mynd44, seun, tabbaz, Dominique here he goes again with his false accusations.

You mean the product below? grin

So you dey fear,you dey quick report yourself ?

Las las olopa ma ko everybody grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:49pm On May 28, 2023
TheModerator:

. This mugu has openly admitted running two accounts which violate your rule and deserve a life ban.

He is also a hypocrite. He violated your rules also by posting personal pictures of Dru23 and mocking his head. We were swifht to retaliate. Now, he crying wolf. grin

He makes advert of fake unregistered products here using both corner44 and lilkech

Crying wolf … grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 9:49pm On May 28, 2023
BAZ001:

There is a time to lie & deceive people and there is a time to get exposed.

Why reporting themoderator with another account?

There is a time to be a child and there is a time to grow up.

What’s wrong with owning and operating two accounts? Did I deny any one of them? (Like you did when dru23 exposed the burner account you created to be auctioning your properties one by one to complete your traveling expenses)

You know . . . you always try too hard to come off as being funny and in the beginning it was amusing but now it’s boring as F. You have to work on your self esteem issues bro for real undecided

See how cheerfulgiver, simply going about his usual life and hustle is making you hate him undecided someone you don’t know or have any business with Is it because you also tried bolt and Uber here but it didn’t work out for you?

I can understand the frustration. I thank goodness you’re no longer where you were when his posts were terrorizing you lazy drivers here grin

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5240) (5241) (5242) (5243) (5244) (5245) (5246) ... (5712) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Djdamian(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.