Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4749379 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5281) (5282) (5283) (5284) (5285) (5286) (5287) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 5:47pm On Jun 07, 2023
XGhost:

Uber X is regular Uber rides. Priority means the rider is add that additional 5h to the fair for Uber/The driver to accept his request. It's just a little extra. So for trips that many drivers might reject, maybe it's a short trip or the pickup distance is far, there's a little compensation for you.
and it's mostly card payment with code right?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Josephase: 5:49pm On Jun 07, 2023
Corolla 2010....did 22.3miles per gallon and 141 miles altogether
Emeskhalifa:

Like your positivity. Dem kuku use negativity talks here almost made me return car go give egbon wey give me car grin

Pls if you won't mind, which make is your car?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2023
DonJoeSneh:

Post your car lemme check sontin.
dey play

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2023
Pearl1910:

The guy say him go up am to 10 people...so make KIAG do the needful so that d money go reach all of us grin

I didn't see that so let me make it easier for him. Let him credit your account with the 100k for 10 people and I will post evidence of more than 700k earnings monthly.

You will act as an escrow. Once you confirm receipt of the money, I post evidence and you disburse the money appropriately

I want to prove that the edeeot larry1960 is a poor church rat and I want him to go hungry for days.

But if anyone expects me to post my salary on a public forum when the idiot asking me to do it can easily deactivate with nothing to lose, I will not do it

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Josephase: 6:02pm On Jun 07, 2023
Pearl abeg add my name to the 10k list because I no get shame!! 20 litre of fuel
kanuisagoat:

I didn't see that so let me make it easier for him. Let him credit your account with the 100k for 10 people and I will post evidence of more than 700k earnings monthly.

You will act as an escrow. Once you confirm receipt of the money, I post evidence and you disburse the money appropriately

I want to prove that the edeeot larry1960 is a poor church rat and I want him to go hungry for days.

But if anyone expects me to post my salary on a public forum when the idiot asking me to do it can easily deactivate with nothing to lose, I will not do it

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 6:02pm On Jun 07, 2023
Ahn ah. See rida o

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 6:16pm On Jun 07, 2023
kanuisagoat:

Niqqur shut the Bleep up I said post yourself in your so called un imaginary Multinational grin

Then you post your earnings from January to may you'd be seated on your chair in your so called Multinational Company grin then write your monicker is that so hard for you or you don't understand English grin
I would credit the accounts

You can still cover your desk idiot people do it here you not the first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 6:16pm On Jun 07, 2023
Seconded
kanuisagoat:

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 6:17pm On Jun 07, 2023
Their new app is a mess. It is kinda fixed. In fact , indriver is far better than them now.
CheerfulGiver:
Ahn ah. See rida o

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 6:18pm On Jun 07, 2023
mejai:

I just liked ur post after reading it. grin
But Biko, if na play stop am. U didn't put me, ye..yegbami, read..adream, and chief Gent..lelife50.
We dey fight o grin grin
Leave Pearl now, he purposely omitted those us of that's are still trying to understand the hustle with the new fuel price. Come pack senior men wey they cash out for the list. grin

Pearl, well done o. I they look you with corner eye.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 6:24pm On Jun 07, 2023
It wasn't hard for the idiot to post his result on line that Time . He posted his certificate one time under few minutes it didn't take him time den .now it's taking him time because he's trying to cook something or forge something grin

When he posted his result online he didn't know foolish boy

Mumu boy said he was idle that's why he was doing Uber that time grin
Person dey earn monthly salary of #700k yet he was doing Uber because he was idle
Idleness Kee you there

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 6:25pm On Jun 07, 2023
davit:
Their new app is a mess. It is kinda fixed. In fact , indriver is far better than them now.
I .... Don't think so

It's heavy on my phone, but...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 6:26pm On Jun 07, 2023
kanuisagoat:

We won't use pearl as escrow
We will use wese
He's a reputable escrow

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Donphilex(m): 6:27pm On Jun 07, 2023
Larry1960:
It wasn't hard for the idiot to post his result on line that Time . He posted his certificate one time under few minutes it didn't take him time den .now it's taking him time because he's trying to cook something or forge something grin

When he posted his result online he didn't know foolish boy

Guy rest abeg since morning cho cho cho cho kilode get busy abeg

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 6:27pm On Jun 07, 2023
16inchdick:

Bro if you work in a Multinational and earn 700k/month
Why don't you take up his challenge ?

Give away wan show dem don dey sneak out 😂
Baz001 you dey see?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 16inchdick: 6:32pm On Jun 07, 2023
It is obvious kanusiagoa. T doesn't work in any Multinational and is earning seven hundred thousand Naira Monthly . People dey normally show their earnings here on Uber monthly but why is it hard for him to like let us believe what he actually Said
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 6:39pm On Jun 07, 2023
dav1002:

Give away wan show dem don dey sneak out 😂
Baz001 you dey see?
That's Larry19.60 alternate account.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 6:40pm On Jun 07, 2023
16inchdick:
It is obvious kanusiagoa. T doesn't work in any Multinational and is earning seven hundred thousand Naira Monthly . People dey normally show their earnings here on Uber monthly but why is it hard for him to like let us believe what he actually Said

It's all making sense now. Many years ago, I had an argument with 16inchdick and I posted my result online. What are the odds that Larry1960 somehow came across the conversation at the time, and that both larry1960 and 16inchdick are both contractors who both studied civil engineering.

I wouldn't have wasted my time all day if I figured it out on time.

I have proven the fool quoted below is a poor church rat. Treat him as such. I'm done

Larry1960:

Talking from the POV of a civil Engineer, if it's a 3 bedroom ensuite then 12M is okay to finish it . If it's a 4bedroom Ensuite , then budget #12-#15M That guy quoting #30Million that's current minimum cost to build a 4bedroom duplex in Nigeria if he's spending up to 25-30m , then maybe he's gonna be doing very expensive finishing

16inchdick:

I don't have to argue with you do you think that result you put up there I have to believe you.people can post anything online
I know you ignorant and probably didn't even attention uniben cos that result isn't yours.
To clear your doubt I would invite you to come my site to come see the multimillionaire sites I do control. I would give you the address to my site once I'm ready. The sites I've controlled working as a civil engineer none of your current generation and Future generation can ever get to where I am today. I don't have to seat in an office to wait for monthly salary.im always like a boss on the site controlling foremen. To clear your doubt I would invite you over to come see for yourself. It's understandable that you not successful that doesn't mean you should keep hating on people who are successful in life
The contacts I've met during this period being on the Field years 50years to come I doubt if you would have the opportunity to meet such Calibre of people
I'm sorry for you all that finished from uniben and have remained miserable without a job . I'm really sorry hope one day God changes your predicaments

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 6:41pm On Jun 07, 2023
Josephase:
After reading the back and forth of this thread, I decided to test the waters too. Bought fuel 20k (27k might fill up because I had some fuel). I started 7am and ended 7pm but drove empty from island to mainland because I was tired (I didn't eat anything all through) and didn't feel like having company

Gross;
Indrive.....4500. (net 4050)
Uber......5800. (Net 4600)
Bolt.....43400 (net 33066)

Total net is 41650. Fuel guage was between ¾ and half. I have top up again with 16k bring net to 25600.

The fuel issue is draining but e no bad like how we dey see am...the economy touch everybody no mean say we go wait for tinubu to come feed us. Who no go no go know.

As I read your comment, my first thought was "people actually drive on bolt embarassed embarassed??

Lol, nice one. Your last paragraph sums it up nicely.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 6:43pm On Jun 07, 2023
obinoral1179:
and it's mostly card payment with code right?

Nope, it could be either, mostly cash sef
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Josephase: 6:53pm On Jun 07, 2023
I'm not loyal to any of them but got more reasonable trips on bolt yesterday that's why I was using them
XGhost:

As I read your comment, my first thought was "people actually drive on bolt embarassed embarassed??

Lol, nice one. Your last paragraph sums it up nicely.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Halahhalah: 7:01pm On Jun 07, 2023
Larry1960:

Niqqur shut the Bleep up I said post yourself in your so called un imaginary Multinational grin

Then you post your earnings from January to may you'd be seated on your chair in your so called Multinational Company grin then write your monicker is that so hard for you or you don't understand English grin

Ogbeni you are just a lousy idioot on the thread that serve no purpose.
You should have checked his post history before doubting him.
You came to this thread making noise about having so so so money, who asked you? Who are you showing off to? Empty barrel!!!

That Kanu was a real GOAT on this thread, not just by name.

People that can say how something is are those that have done the job not those are staying behind their tiny android phone making noise all over the internet. Empty barrels.
Yes! I’m taking to you and that boy that does corner corner.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Halahhalah: 7:05pm On Jun 07, 2023
Larry1960:

What stops you from putting your money down if you doubt him, mumu.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Halahhalah: 7:08pm On Jun 07, 2023
Larry1960:

Stfu and GTFO

Not only your fake Multinational your salaries
I said snap your Multinational then . I would send 100k via POS grin

700k Kee you there olsohi omo ase

Stupid illusions

He has proved that he’s not interested in your money, kindly send the money to known monikers that have been driving. Fufu

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:15pm On Jun 07, 2023
Josephase:
Pearl abeg add my name to the 10k list because I no get shame!! 20 litre of fuel

I go add am. U don proof say u be hardwroking driver grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:18pm On Jun 07, 2023
Larry1960:

Drop d betting money first, to show him u are serious.
There is no guarantee if he does what u ask, that u will credit people as u have said.

That's how we do it on this thread.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:20pm On Jun 07, 2023
ReadaDream:
Leave Pearl now, he purposely omitted those us of that's are still trying to understand the hustle with the new fuel price. Come pack senior men wey they cash out for the list. grin

Pearl, well done o. I they look you with corner eye.

Una be senior men na...allow us small boys wey dey hussle night and day chop this small palliative abeg grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 7:24pm On Jun 07, 2023
kanuisagoat:

It's all making sense now. Many years ago, I had an argument with 16inchdick and I posted my result online. What are the odds that Larry1960 somehow came across the conversation at the time, and that both larry1960 and 16inchdick are both contractors who both studied civil engineering.

I wouldn't have wasted my time all day if I figured it out on time.

I have proven the fool quoted below is a poor church rat. Treat him as such. I'm done

grin

A Multinational Engineer earning 700k/ month indeed exchanging banters with a Civil Engineering Contractor hahahahaha
A Multinational Engineer wouldn't be here exchanging banters cos he's got work to do . grin

I guess if you earning 700k/Month you must be if not even a Manager.

Which stupid Manager would have time to come here and be exchanging banters
Worthless dunderhead
I guess you would say you are idle that's why

You don't earn any 700k/Month
You earn peanut that's why you are always frustrated here when you see guys here grossing so much so it really hurts you mehn
The reason why I dey attack you na because you dey hate on genuine hustlers talking bad about d business when you yourself you an empty broke ass

Idiot show me your closing balance

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 7:24pm On Jun 07, 2023
Josephase:
I'm not loyal to any of them but got more reasonable trips on bolt yesterday that's why I was using them

Way to go... If it works, use it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 7:28pm On Jun 07, 2023
Pearl1910:

Drop d betting money first, to show him u are serious.
There is no guarantee if he does what u ask, that u will credit people as u have said.

That's how we do it on this thread.

Bro am not new on this thread I've been on this thread since and my monicker is old

Let him do what I asked him it's not hard people here normally do it nah
Niqqurs her do it it's just to crop out some identity. Why was it taking him Time to prove he works in a Multinational and earning 700k but in the past the same niqqur was so very fast to upload his Uniben Engineering certificate so that them go hail am

Let us see the Multinational Engineer closing balance

Bro you don't know say that money for some Multinational Companies for Nigeria na Manager salary be that oooooo
Some Managers sef dey collect 500k
So tell me which manager go dey here they exchange banters

How much the likes of Nigeria breweries, coca-cola , guineas , Pepsi co etc dey pay their Managers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 7:40pm On Jun 07, 2023
Pearl1910:

Una be senior men na...allow us small boys wey dey hussle night and day chop this small palliative abeg grin
Una dead on arrival palliative grin... that guy no get kobo to drop o.

I'm surprised Kanu engaged him for that long cheesy

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 7:48pm On Jun 07, 2023
If you are Rich eeeh this Night write on a piece of paper with your moniker time and date then let your closing balance show on in
I would show my closing balance of #13Million naira with my name monicker time and date
He can't do it because he's living a fake life but if it was to rush fast and post your stupid uniben certificate on nairaland he would be quick to do it without thinking of the consequences

(1) (2) (3) ... (5281) (5282) (5283) (5284) (5285) (5286) (5287) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: pope191, lanre2009 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.