Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4819500 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5313) (5314) (5315) (5316) (5317) (5318) (5319) ... (5706) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 1:53am On Jun 23, 2023
okey4reel:

All these places you avoid on week days, if we are to remove them from Lagos, what is left then, so pls kindly tell me the places you go on weekdays if u don't mind
Abaranje is better than orchid road right now.

If anyone can show me 1 street from Victoria Island to Lakowe without a pothole, 5k
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 1:54am On Jun 23, 2023
hefelove:

I accept the army with my full chest. 08134873484
Lol. Dey play

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 1:55am On Jun 23, 2023
hefelove:

Boss I’ve replied you mail, please check your mail and kindly add me to the group pleaseeee
I've replied to every mail I've received.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 2:01am On Jun 23, 2023
35 and counting...

Start setting your December targets cos you must reach it. When you've revamped your mentality, nothing remains the same.

8 days to go

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 3:23am On Jun 23, 2023
IFSHR:

You never even see the car to ascertain the state, you don dey accept terms online....

I know you want to get something doin.....but be careful of written affirmation, especially when what you are affirming to is unknown to you as at that time....
All the best.
Thanks for this boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 3:26am On Jun 23, 2023
CheerfulGiver:
You haven’t replied mine. You can add my number 08134873484
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Deypray: 3:53am On Jun 23, 2023
My brother. I'm just flabbergasted..lol. cause it's the battle of the fastest finger o ..not even if the price is fair.
okey4reel:
Boys no dey let orders land on Indrive again, before you blink person don take the order. Lol you guys are not joking

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ikemeze: 6:37am On Jun 23, 2023
Add me 08033647641. I have sent you mail several times.
CheerfulGiver:
35 and counting...

Start setting your December targets cos you must reach it. When you've revamped your mentality, nothing remains the same.

8 days to go
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LilX: 7:04am On Jun 23, 2023
CheerfulGiver:
If you have down payment, you can save enough to buy you a small car. Used In Nigeria Cars are cheap now. In whatever you do, do these 3 things:

1. Avoid HP
2. Avoid HP
3. Read 1. and 2. again

There is no means to save for more, I would love to take your advise but I have no other means

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 7:06am On Jun 23, 2023
hefelove:

You haven’t replied mine. You can add my number 08134873484
Sent you link 2 days ago. Check your mail

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 7:19am On Jun 23, 2023
ikemeze:
Add me 08033647641. I have sent you mail several times.
Check again
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seekhimnow: 7:27am On Jun 23, 2023
InvestorsMind:
Can someone recommend a credible and reliable Fleet Company with physical office in Lagos mainland that can manage my car for uber/bolt purpose?

Good morning sir, I don't have an office. But I have experience in fleet management. I can drive one of your vehicles on Uber and also manage the others.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by okey4reel(m): 7:39am On Jun 23, 2023
CheerfulGiver:
You haven't replied mine ohh, still waiting for the link to join the group
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 7:48am On Jun 23, 2023
CheerfulGiver:
Sent you link 2 days ago. Check your mail
It entered my spam mail, just saw it now. Thanks boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 7:53am On Jun 23, 2023
okey4reel:

You haven't replied mine ohh, still waiting for the link to join the group
sent since yesterday

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 7:53am On Jun 23, 2023
hefelove:

It entered my spam mail, just saw it now. Thanks boss
no p
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:22am On Jun 23, 2023
MoonlightDrive:

Awoof dey run belle.... imagine people paying zero commission wanting premium service. My friend will u keep quiet. Baz001 help me support with the right meme.

Hey una don turn me to comedian finish .
I need to change and make use of my time
Time is money
No more memes

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bradpitt4040: 8:34am On Jun 23, 2023
[quote author=CheerfulGiver post=123968940]By the time you understand that the most effective strategy is time = money, you'll be grossing 50k everyday you choose.

Training starts July 1.

Interested boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 9:10am On Jun 23, 2023
CheerfulGiver:
If you have down payment, you can save enough to buy you a small car. Used In Nigeria Cars are cheap now. In whatever you do, do these 3 things:

1. Avoid HP
2. Avoid HP
3. Read 1. and 2. again
...he won't understand u now... till he start the HP and fastest fingers no go let am do one trip for one full day.[center][/center] grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by okey4reel(m): 9:49am On Jun 23, 2023
CheerfulGiver:
sent since yesterday
I no see am bro, I just checked again
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:10am On Jun 23, 2023
Portlouis:

I saw shege banza from the last fool I gave my previous car to.
He remitted nothing while I kept spending on top his stupid driving.
I dey fear like this ... But the car can't just be parked na.
If you think you're reliable, I will try you for one week. If I hear story, na army go settle us o. Nothing concern me and police.
Drop ur control

😁😁😁 grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AllBusiness(m): 10:25am On Jun 23, 2023
Ok
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:49am On Jun 23, 2023
Wahala.
AP filling station at alapere bus stop when you're coming from China Town towards ogudu, that's where I normally buy fuel @490 even till yesterday. I dey here now 1 LTR don turn N500.
E don red. lipsrsealed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Welz(m): 10:55am On Jun 23, 2023
hefelove:

I accept the army with my full chest. 08134873484
guy be calming down o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:01am On Jun 23, 2023
okey4reel:

I no see am bro, I just checked again
Check spam mail
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 11:20am On Jun 23, 2023
Welz:

guy be calming down o
Yes boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Otunbalai(m): 12:14pm On Jun 23, 2023
Please, I will like to join the telegram group.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Indigbo: 12:58pm On Jun 23, 2023
Toyota Corolla Verso 2007 manual, foreign used Just landed, cleared and converted to LHD by a top professional, custom paper...

Experienced and responsible driver on Uber/Bolt/Taxify with evidence of previous work done.
Must live in a gate house.
2 Guarantors of which one must be working in a reputable company and the other as a civil servant.
A signed STANDING ORDER at your bank for weekly rent in case you default.
Penalty fee for late payment.
Copy of utility bill.
No story teller.

Just N20k weekly remittance

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 2:43pm On Jun 23, 2023
CheerfulGiver:
Abaranje is better than orchid road right now.

If anyone can show me 1 street from Victoria Island to Lakowe without a pothole, 5k
Driving on Lekki-Epe expressway is now an Extreme Sport. The road is in a deplorable state, I lost one tire around 2am yesterday around Agungi, that tire still they pain me. I wasn't even speeding sad

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 2:49pm On Jun 23, 2023
ReadaDream:
Driving on Lekki-Epe expressway is now an Extreme Sport. The road is in a deplorable state, I lost one tire around 2am yesterday around Agungi, that tire still they pain me. I wasn't even speeding sad
After buying fuel for #500 per litre, you go cum still buy tyre for #15k again. The expenses will not allow you make your weekly profit.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 3:11pm On Jun 23, 2023
Portlouis:

I saw shege banza from the last fool I gave my previous car to.
He remitted nothing while I kept spending on top his stupid driving.
I dey fear like this ... But the car can't just be parked na.
If you think you're reliable, I will try you for one week. If I hear story, na army go settle us o. Nothing concern me and police.
Drop ur control
Still waiting for you boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (5313) (5314) (5315) (5316) (5317) (5318) (5319) ... (5706) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.