Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,597 members, 7,823,602 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4773362 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5316) (5317) (5318) (5319) (5320) (5321) (5322) ... (5697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 12:33am On Jun 24, 2023
ReadaDream:
If this your only source of income at the moment, what do you do? Except you want to wallow in self pity and allow hunger finish you or deplete your savings, you have to restrategize and hit the road.

For example, for me, I did a tune up on my car, changed driving partner atleast I can see something after buying fuel.

Partner? I thought you drive yourself.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 1:10am On Jun 24, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Partner? I thought you drive yourself.
Driving pattern I meant...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanrexdo(m): 2:25am On Jun 24, 2023
Truth is...

One has to just move from a full time driver to a part time driver so that one can move on in life.

This hustle can only sustain for now.

No pension
No gratuity
No apperisal
No HMO

Drive make money drive make money drive

Driving should be plan B not plan A.

Last week battery wahala.
New battery

This week shaft wahala in the middle of the road with today's sign only oo.

Next week God only know the next wahala

Moving full time to other things abeg.

Daily money is good but na only problem he dey solve.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CarGuideNG: 3:55am On Jun 24, 2023

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 4:42am On Jun 24, 2023
lanrexdo:
Truth is...

One has to just move from a full time driver to a part time driver so that one can move on in life.

No pension
No gratuity
No apperisal
No HMO

New battery

Midnight reflection grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 4:45am On Jun 24, 2023
ReadaDream:
Midnight reflection grin
grin grin
Man and his mind had a serious talk.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 6:15am On Jun 24, 2023
Hello everyone, i am looking for car to driver.
If you have a car for UBER. Please contact me if you have a car to rent out. I stay in Surulere. You can call or WhatsApp me 08134873484
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 6:21am On Jun 24, 2023
lanrexdo:
Truth is...

No pension
No gratuity
No apperisal
No HMO

New battery

You just said the bitter truth, I am more concerned about people whose destiny is not driving, but are carried way with the peanut they make on a daily
What a waste of precious talent and gift

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 24, 2023
Another cycle of same old argument go soon start. Next thing na Pearl go reply then fight go start. Followed by I make 200k daily blah blah blah. Y’all should let the poor breeeeathe.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 7:35am On Jun 24, 2023
E Don red. See as drivers they fight ontop #1100 trip.

Abeg make una allow me carry sangotedo trip, I Don try. If it were to be before subsidy removal, as I completed my last trip to Eko Hotel around 540am, I would have faced house empty and hope to get a trip along the way.

....but as fuel be like this, I Don wait tire for VI grin Boya make It go law school go load Ajah/Sangotedo grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by konkoabove: 7:46am On Jun 24, 2023
BAZ001:

You and yeyegbami will not join free telegram group now and learn new strategies.
It’s free now no need of certificates.

All of you that made it to telegram group
Congratulations in advance you guys will be millionaires by December

grin grin This man!

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 9:04am On Jun 24, 2023
ReadaDream:
E Don red. See as drivers they fight ontop #1100 trip.

Abeg make una allow me carry sangotedo trip, I Don try. If it were to be before subsidy removal, as I completed my last trip to Eko Hotel around 540am, I would have faced house empty and hope to get a trip along the way.

....but as fuel be like this, I Don wait tire for VI grin Boya make It go law school go load Ajah/Sangotedo grin

You are now in the spirit.

From Awoyaya to Obalende na how much agaiin? With four passengers 8k is sure. From law school to Lakowe nko? Another 8k is sure.

Na fact be this, no telegram training needed. Do Uber off peak periods, use your car do kabu kabu peak periods. You make more money pending when you have other things doing. Simple.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 9:12am On Jun 24, 2023
TheModerator:

From Awoyaya to Obalende na how much agaiin? With four passengers 8k is sure. From law school to Lakowe nko? Another 8k is sure.

Na fact be this, no telegram training needed. Do Uber off peak periods, use your car do kabu kabu peak periods. You make more money pending when you have other things doing. Simple.
grin You want make them break my car handle and steal my phone join? This man leave me o grin

P.s you fit pay 2k to Obalende from Awoyaya?

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 9:22am On Jun 24, 2023
pope191:

Last week Friday by this time I came out to see if I can do 15k and back home by 11pm. So I zero down on island 6500 and got back to yaba 3500. 10k down 5k to go. Got 3k to Cubana. 10:30pm. I was getting Berger for 3k, but seeing the traffic? Fear won't let me. I kept updating till 1am, nothing nothing... that was how Pope slept inside the car. No b me go enter that traffic at 488/ L grin

Saturday morning, I say make I go house nah, inside car sleep and bed are two wide margin. Pick a trip going to Magodo 1 for 3800. I use express, no way, turn to Amara Olu and spent 2 hours between there to second gate. Rider gave me option of 2500 or we continue the ride. Smh grin I better pick this option and let her go. Gently find my way to Ogba from wemco road. Bath, eat and took nap at a friends place. Enter road again as target is in view. Saturday night I was around Magodo phase 2 around 11pm, set destination as I accept my fate of passing the night again inside the car. 2 days on the row grin

That was how request beeped. Going to Magodo phase 1 from phase 2. As much as I long to go home. Me to rider, Oga! You are mean ooo, are you asking me to go enter that Berger traffic, haba! Rider goes like pls, don't worry I'll give you 5k cheesy swallow spit grin hmm! 5k? Haaaa! The traffic, ohk, no wahala, lemmi just try.

Got to rider, study map well and noticed from Allen to wemco or Ogba route gets free with time, while the express is always on lock 24/7. I just use Allen to connect wemco, from wemco use alternative route straight for those that understand to Berger round about. Rider was happy with extra 2k thank u.

The thing about that route now is one have to wait till 12 or 1am. Home now with the tots of going out at night, but when I tot of what I went through last week and the routes when I check the map from Yaba to berger. Nah! I ain't doing that sh*t today. Damn! How did I get into this grin from the person that hang out once in awhile to workaholic. Even when I try to rest, all my head will be banging like request in hitting me. Sudden turuturu will sound like rider just cancel trip on me cheesy

I dedicate Cheerfulgiver to ya'll. I was just seeing guys popping into Cubana last Friday. Won't be a bad idea if I was that guy hopping out of that Benz with that Monalisa. E no good make suffer head master person grin we move on 50k target tomorrow sha.
grin True life experience right there. That's why some people get bashed here. We know it's not always a funny experience when you rake in 50k day in day out in the treacherous streets of Lagos. They go.hide some details, give us some as if it's too sweet and easy.

Thanks man for sharing. It will make sense real soon bro.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 9:28am On Jun 24, 2023
ReadaDream:
grin You want make them break my car handle and steal my phone join? This man leave me o grin

grin I think the rate is around that figure. Check again please. Got peeps from that side of town.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fresh85(m): 9:40am On Jun 24, 2023
Good day people,
I've noticed since the 12th of June I haven't gotten a campaign on bolt. If you've experienced this please share. I'd like to know when last you also got a bonus offer? Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 9:49am On Jun 24, 2023
TheModerator:

grin I think the rate is around that figure. Check again please. Got peeps from that side of town.
Nobody will pay such, its between 800-1000
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:06am On Jun 24, 2023
Viking07:
Another cycle of same old argument go soon start. Next thing na Pearl go reply then fight go start. Followed by I make 200k daily blah blah blah. Y’all should let the poor breeeeathe.

Wetin concern me...wen water calm, dirty go settle. Dem no dey tell person. Anything anybody like make him do. As for me I am making money in this business to the Glory of God.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:13am On Jun 24, 2023
TheModerator:

Until lastma hold u and slam u 75k fine then u cry had I known.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 11:30am On Jun 24, 2023
Pearl1910:

Wetin concern me...wen water calm, dirty go settle. Dem no dey tell person. Anything anybody like make him do. As for me I am making money in this business to the Glory of God.

Most drivers are hustling backwards this period.
Person wey dey use 10k full tank make 60k, keep profit margin of 50k, no fit do dat kind thing now. Full tank in most cars nah 30k. 30k can fetch most drivers 50k. That's profit margin of 20k. I wonder where you dey buy your own fuel

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:31am On Jun 24, 2023
ReadaDream:

grin grin grin
Ah ah ah...u no b better person o grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:54am On Jun 24, 2023
TheModerator:

Olodo Theorist grin . U never know anything for a fact... only inferences and guesses.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 12:17pm On Jun 24, 2023
Pearl1910:

grin grin grin
Ah ah ah...u no b better person o grin
There's nothing sinister in what he said. You don't understand English Pearl. Just laughing at yourself. Mugwu.

For you to believe that
rotten egg keeps fatigue and tired legs in check shows your level of intelligence. It's a weekend, you can bring it on, fool

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 12:20pm On Jun 24, 2023
ReadaDream:
Nobody will pay such, its between 800-1000
Well, someone I know pays N1500 daily to work from Abidjo GRA to Obalende and N500 to Ajah from there. Could he be lying?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:26pm On Jun 24, 2023
Muhammadson2020:

Most drivers are hustling backwards this period.
Person wey dey use 10k full tank make 60k, keep profit margin of 50k, no fit do dat kind thing now. Full tank in most cars nah 30k. 30k can fetch most drivers 50k. That's profit margin of 20k. I wonder where you dey buy your own fuel

Which type of car will use 30k fuel to make 50k?
Abeg, I no get strength for argument. Even a baby will know if that is true, then the car is not fit for the job. Don't blame d job, blame ur tool.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 12:35pm On Jun 24, 2023
Pearl1910:

Olodo Theorist grin . U never know anything for a fact... only inferences and guesses.
It doesn't matter. Kabu kabu is still more profitable with a cortolla than this struggle and suffering that you have been into since 2016,. I'm not even talking about a bus.

Admit it Pearl1910 that you are a failure.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:38pm On Jun 24, 2023
TheModerator:

There's nothing sinister in what he said. You don't understand English Pearl. Just laughing at yourself. Mugwu.

For you to believe that
rotten egg keeps fatigue and tired legs in check shows your level of intelligence. It's a weekend, you can bring it on, fool

Woooooooo!!!! olodo!! shior! grin grin
I have work to do, no time to waste with a hungry jobless bergarly mfucker like u tongue

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:56pm On Jun 24, 2023
TheModerator:

It doesn't matter. Kabu kabu is still more profitable with a cortolla than this struggle and suffering that you have been into since 2016,. I'm not even talking about a bus.

Admit it Pearl1910 that you are a failure.

Olodo, can u calculate failure grin
Your tears dey give me joy grin

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 1:59pm On Jun 24, 2023
Pearl1910:

Woooooooo!!!! olodo!! shior! grin grin
I have work to do, no time to waste with a hungry jobless bergarly mfucker like u tongue

Hahahaha Akinbowale, Kwara man. Suffery suffery oo. Leave me oo. If you have work to do, I should be the last on your playlist hahahaha.

You have work to do and a brand to protect. Face your hustle oo. Hmm hmmm. Trouble dey sleep, Iyanga dey wake am. Awon Gabrinchi venture's. Mugwu

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 2:12pm On Jun 24, 2023
pope191:

I kuku know, but I grew from different view in life. Which will be one of the reasons I'll always say see this as a means to an end. Unless one have plan to grow on the business and employ more hands to take over.

You know how pathetic it is when situation always determine our fate cruely. We may have a need of 10 to 20k for months. Not like we dont have the money, but procrastination will always have a free will of let me have up to this or that. Gbam, lastma strike... ticket 150. We call everybody will know. Even beg them with our own hard earn money. They reduce it to 50 or 70k. Someone we tell you to thank your star, because they don't go back on such ticket. Car will develop issue and before you know 50k gone. Battery can spoil anything and you have no other option then to buy immediately. I've learnt to console myself with all this and do things I long to do in moderation.

We only live once, as we keep our dreams alive, let's also keep our body and soul too.

Na small small, some faster than others.

We will all get there and if not, our children won't start from where we had to start from.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:12pm On Jun 24, 2023
TheModerator:

Hahahaha Akinbolewa, Kwara man. Suffery suffery oo. Leave me oo. If you have work to do, I should be the last on your playlist hahahaha.

You have work to do and a brand to protect. Face your hustle oo. Hmm hmmm. Trouble dey sleep, Iyanga dey wake am. Awon Gabrinchi venture's. Mugwu

Na why Cheerfulgiver they call u Oluwole cia
Keep digging, u fit come price the car on my profile make u get picture of me. No need to they waste data online they guess which pics may be mine. grin

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:51pm On Jun 24, 2023
CheerfulGiver:
Abaranje is better than orchid road right now.

If anyone can show me 1 street from Victoria Island to Lakowe without a pothole, 5k
Pearl1910:

There are many roads without pothole
Bisola Durosimi Eti, Lekkiphase 1

Cheerfulgiver, where is my money?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5316) (5317) (5318) (5319) (5320) (5321) (5322) ... (5697) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Glithronix and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.