Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4767937 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5332) (5333) (5334) (5335) (5336) (5337) (5338) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:23pm On Jul 01, 2023
Gentlelife50:

Abegiii, same way they denied the increase of electricity tariffs.
I am happy for the people that still went ahead to purchase as much units they can before the nonsense increase, the truth is once they deny it just know it's true.
Remember when subsidy rumors came, even after the removal the insensitive president still came out to say he didn't mean it will go immediately that it was meant to kick of by July.
Lori roor, if u like go dey trust Naija government.

Same thing with the Exchange Rate

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:23pm On Jul 01, 2023
Djdamian:

I haven't, I don give up on ehailing and anything that has to do with it

Why now, are your guys not delivering as agreed?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:32pm On Jul 01, 2023
Gentlelife50:

Abegiii, same way they denied the increase of electricity tariffs.
I am happy for the people that still went ahead to purchase as much units they can before the nonsense increase, the truth is once they deny it just know it's true.
Remember when subsidy rumors came, even after the removal the insensitive president still came out to say he didn't mean it will go immediately that it was meant to kick of by July.
Lori roor, if u like go dey trust Naija government.

Did you just call our precident insensitive…
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Djdamian(m): 8:40pm On Jul 01, 2023
Pearl1910:

Current Inflation and duration of the business before seeing your ROI isn't worth it for an investor.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Donphilex(m): 8:50pm On Jul 01, 2023
Pearl1910:

learn to mind your business, you too like busybody,....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:58pm On Jul 01, 2023
pope191:

Did you just call our precident insensitive…
Baba that Guy no send anybody jare, the way he even burst the bubble that day shows it.
As a leader you should ought to know your actions can have a very big effect on your subjects, very careless, lousy, proud and arrogant Man.

Abeg I no get time for Nigeria matter

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:01pm On Jul 01, 2023
Djdamian:

Current Inflation and duration of the business before seeing your ROI isn't worth it for an investor.

Hmmmmm, I don talk am here since last year say me no fit buy car worth millions come dey expect 25 or 30k every week with plenty stories, I'll rather buy land and wait for it to appreciate or keep my money and be chopping it small small according to bazoo1
grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:21pm On Jul 01, 2023
TheModerator360:

That guy in the middle resemble you die. grin The resemblance is uncanny

Chaiii dragging with ladies , men suppose dey leave some kind things for women naah

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 9:42pm On Jul 01, 2023
Djdamian:

Drivers are making 1.5 million naira per month... can't you see dashboard with 50k per day here being posted often and often? What other ROI do investors want again?
Abi the dashboard no tally with wetin dey inside pocket?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 9:50pm On Jul 01, 2023
Gentlelife50:

Hmmmmm, I don talk am here since last year say me no fit buy car worth millions come dey expect 25 or 30k every week with plenty stories, I'll rather buy land and wait for it to appreciate or keep my money and be chopping it small small according to bazoo1
grin cheesy
Na lie joor you no Sabi investor...see template here:
Buy Corolla : 3.5 million
Gentlelife: driver for one month: 1.5 million ( keep 1 million)
2nd month: 1.5 million ( keep 1 million)
3rd month : 1.5 million ( keep 1 million)
4th month: pray make we don enter December, gross 5 million...( Keep 4 million)
Buy another Corolla, join Bazoo for congo...
I have a car here for 40k weekly, why would someone grossing 1.5 monthly tell me it's too expensive? I am only asking for 16Ok monthly and you get to keep over 1 million for yourself...

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 10:01pm On Jul 01, 2023
dapotemi:

I have a car here for 40k weekly, why would someone grossing 1.5 monthly tell me it's too expensive? I am only asking for 16Ok monthly and you get to keep over 1 million for yourself...

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Djdamian(m): 10:54pm On Jul 01, 2023
dapotemi:

Drivers are making 1.5 million naira per month... can't you see dashboard with 50k per day here being posted often and often? What other ROI do investors want again?
Abi the dashboard no tally with wetin dey inside pocket?

There is no point arguing, I would have drawn the analysis and explain to you what inflation means but I don't have that time. If the business favours you, that's all well and good. As for me, I am done with it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:59pm On Jul 01, 2023
dapotemi:

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:27pm On Jul 01, 2023
dapotemi:

How did we get here Everywhere don scatter grin
So bad mouthed people plenty for here ?
I thought it was only Gentlelife50, yeyegbami and TheModerator

So u get mouth like dis ?

Wonders dey happen for this thread

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:35pm On Jul 01, 2023
Gentlelife50:

grin cheesy

It’s better to chup ur 25k every week with peace of mind instead of growing yam leg driving from 10am to 4am

But with dis 50k/day and 1.5million a month I will come back to naija sharp…

Uber drivers now earn more than oil workers, Tinubu is working

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by okey4reel(m): 12:10am On Jul 02, 2023
Hi guys, my AC just suddenly stopped cooling today, it's not up to a month I refilled it so am wondering what the problem might be, pls anyone with idea what the issue is.

I drive a Corolla
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by a4cube: 2:14am On Jul 02, 2023
How much will it cost to create an Uber like APP?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 6:13am On Jul 02, 2023
okey4reel:
Hi guys, my AC just suddenly stopped cooling today, it's not up to a month I refilled it so am wondering what the problem might be, pls anyone with idea what the issue is.

I drive a Corolla

There is a leakage
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:53am On Jul 02, 2023
Djdamian:

Depends on the way u are going about it. Am sure u know what to do to make it profitable.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:54am On Jul 02, 2023
Donphilex:

learn to mind your business, you too like busybody,....

Read the title of this thread again.
And listen to your own advise, I didn't quote u or ask u any questions.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 7:16am On Jul 02, 2023
dapotemi:

Boss you really have the car let me come and take it for rental please or you’re just being sarcastic 😒

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by wole212(m): 7:27am On Jul 02, 2023
I greet Bosses in the house

Please I'm looking for a car to drive on Uber/bolt .
Rentals to remit weekly.

I stay in Oshodi

Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:27am On Jul 02, 2023
Gentlelife50:

Baba that Guy no send anybody jare, the way he even burst the bubble that day shows it.
As a leader you should ought to know your actions can have a very big effect on your subjects, very careless, lousy, proud and arrogant Man.

Abeg I no get time for Nigeria matter

El Rufai is calling you…
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Orangewall: 10:05am On Jul 02, 2023
okey4reel:

I drive a Corolla
Might be the compressor
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AlNur: 1:47pm On Jul 02, 2023
My brothers 3 months looking for car now I don tire 😩😩 make somebody help me please. I stay around Ojodu Berger. 08067937074 WhatsApp.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnymighty(m): 2:22pm On Jul 02, 2023
Djdamian:

It's worth it,the car will be secured and it will be well managed.

Bro.can I have more info on this? I just PM'd you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 2:31pm On Jul 02, 2023
Jf you are not on Bolt with at least 1.7 surge, don't take trips to Sangotedo axis. Else, sorry is your case.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Djdamian(m): 2:47pm On Jul 02, 2023
sunnymighty:

Bro.can I have more info on this? I just PM'd you

Do you have a sound and reliable vehicle ? if yes,kindly reachout to Omoapena. He will shed more light.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Djdamian(m): 2:48pm On Jul 02, 2023
Pearl1910:

Depends on the way u are going about it. Am sure u know what to do to make it profitable.

baba am open to learning, if you can teach me how
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2023
davit:
Jf you are not on Bolt with at least 1.7 surge, don't take trips to Sangotedo axis. Else, sorry is your case.
Bro it's damn crazy. My wife hard to drop at General paints and continue with Bus, a ride she took from Ajah Park, she still paid 3k. Right now she still at Olokonla side

She dropped at 150pm, this is 251pm, just got to Olokonla.

If you like yourself, just avoid Sangotedo totally. Even with surge

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnymighty(m): 3:01pm On Jul 02, 2023
Djdamian:

Do you have a sound and reliable vehicle ? if yes,kindly reachout to Omoapena. He will shed more light.

Ok thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator360: 3:28pm On Jul 02, 2023
davit:
I pity those that live in that axis. So after making 30k net. If you don't see a trip back home on 1.7 surge, na to blow empty for four hours traffic back home. Small profit of the day burnt in traffic grin

Las las, na to go bunk under tree for Chevron Drive until further notice

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5332) (5333) (5334) (5335) (5336) (5337) (5338) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: harbeebtech(m), ReadaDream(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.