Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4765793 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5331) (5332) (5333) (5334) (5335) (5336) (5337) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 5:40am On Jul 01, 2023
computerglobal:

Instant Comprehensive Vehicle History Report

Recovery Of Lost Custom Papers(Instant)

Custom Duty Verification((Instant)

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 7:07am On Jul 01, 2023
BAZ001:

Dav1002 hope you don increase your rental ?
It’s now 45k per week and people are paying it
Pope191 says the hustle is better now grin
Over 500k every month easily.

If ur driver partner is in the telegram of 10am to 4am, pls increase it to 50k dts 1 day earning.

After making 80k from 10am to 4am...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 8:01am On Jul 01, 2023
Hello everyone, i am looking for car to driver.
If you have a car for UBER. Please contact me if you have a car to rent out. I stay in Surulere. You can call or WhatsApp me 08134873484.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 8:04am On Jul 01, 2023
I'll be driving from 8am to 2am today. It's not your father's business. It's not your body pain. Face your life and leave the next man to face his life and the consequences of his own decisions.

If that same man asks you for 30k now, you'll stammer, because you no get to give am. He goes out to get it by himself, you have something stupid to say to him. Make una get sense for this thread.

Advisers ofo.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:33am On Jul 01, 2023
pope191:

I’ll not follow u to argue this matter again. I’ll just let the gods of nairaland do their thing,

Lolz...where is that guy that always threatens people with jazz sef?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:39am On Jul 01, 2023
dapotemi:

After making 80k from 10am to 4am...

Seems to me like he delayed either to arrive at pickup or to get to destination. Because he had to go n eat.
Where is the evidence he ate the food he was to deliver?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 8:45am On Jul 01, 2023
Pearl1910:

Seems to me like he delayed either to arrive at pickup or to get to destination. Because he had to go n eat.
Even evidence he made 80k before eating we no see.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fresh85(m): 8:49am On Jul 01, 2023
Pearl1910:

Children looking for likes on twitter..definitely a false story. Girls look down and say nonsense with no respect there. Pay no mind to such things

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 9:03am On Jul 01, 2023
Female hustling for trips on indrive. Men on nairaland looking for soft job that'll pay them 800k a month and travel allowance and IHS and free everything for doing nothing.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 01, 2023
Untube:

How did it go? Does the Indian firm 120k monthly pay contract worth it?

Please I'm interested
He hasn't contacted me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator360: 11:02am On Jul 01, 2023
CheerfulGiver:
Female hustling for trips on indrive. Men on nairaland looking for soft job that'll pay them 800k a month and travel allowance and IHS and free everything for doing nothing.
That guy in the middle resemble you die. grin The resemblance is uncanny

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 11:04am On Jul 01, 2023
CheerfulGiver:

You are too blunt.

That babe fit be transgendered, check am well O.

grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator360: 11:14am On Jul 01, 2023
That's why cheerfulgiver can drive from 8am to 4am. Blood no dey flow for your body again grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:45am On Jul 01, 2023
GeneralZodd:

You are too blunt.

That babe fit be transgendered, check am well O.

grin
Facts only

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Djdamian(m): 12:07pm On Jul 01, 2023
Untube:

How did it go? Does the Indian firm 120k monthly pay contract worth it?

Please I'm interested

It's worth it,the car will be secured and it will be well managed.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:04pm On Jul 01, 2023
Fresh85:

Children looking for likes on twitter..definitely a false story. Girls look down and say nonsense with no respect there. Pay no mind to such things

Exactly, and the fellow that brought the post here has similar mentality as those girls.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:07pm On Jul 01, 2023
Djdamian:

It's worth it,the car will be secured and it will be well managed.

Have you subscribed to it?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2023
Pearl1910:

Exactly, and the fellow that brought the post here has similar mentality as those girls.
E be like say the thing pain you specially, wondering why, abi you are the one?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lilkech(m): 4:11pm On Jul 01, 2023
There is a thread on the front page about a guy that has worked at a place for 6 years and only received a total salary increment of 5k aka N5,000 aka Five Thousend Naira within that whole duration cry

I agree I don’t know what that person’s initial salary was but gard derm! . . . Why stay? is it because of allowances? Pension? Loans? Or maybe he became too comfortable undecided

wisdom is indeed profitable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:28pm On Jul 01, 2023
dapotemi:

E be like say the thing pain you specially, wondering why, abi you are the one?

Yea...it pains me when people insult drivers, I will not lie. And u must be very childish and brainless to do that on this platform. Grow up and give yourself some brains.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 5:07pm On Jul 01, 2023
Pearl1910:

Yea...it pains me when people insult drivers, I will not lie. And u must be very childish and brainless to do that on this platform. Grow up and give yourself some brains.
ALWAYS return fire for fire. Stupid people deserve no reserve. A person can be dressed in suit and tie and still be very fücking stupid.

Don't assume they are sane. Take no prisoners.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 5:10pm On Jul 01, 2023
Pearl1910:

Oh so sorry, quite obvious you have grown up already!
You see ehn, insult and curse words like this, you won't find me there, only pigs does, are you a pig?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Masterkleenlaun: 5:21pm On Jul 01, 2023
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:21pm On Jul 01, 2023
dapotemi:

Oh so sorry, quite obvious you have grown up already!
You see ehn, insult and curse words like this, you won't find me there, only pigs does, are you a pig?

Hypocrite!!! To deride is worse.
You are a coward looking for cheap likes and endorsements while spreading false, misleading and mischievous information online. Who is a pig now?

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:25pm On Jul 01, 2023
Masterkleenlaun:
https://www.nairaland.com/7748327/no-plans-increase-fuel-pump

Lolz...to believe this is to say u fell from d sky into Nigeria yesterday.

I can list 10 things we heard rumours of but authorities denied but later came to pass in less than 2weeks after the denial. This will also make d list in no distant future.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 5:52pm On Jul 01, 2023
Pearl1910:

Hypocrite!!! To deride is worse.
You are a coward looking for cheap likes and endorsements while spreading false, misleading and mischievous information online. Who is a pig now?

Cheaps likes to convert to dollars right?
You're broken!!!I know what 'everyday driving' can do to one's self esteem, motivation, character and otherwise , most especially in this type of terrain, where the people you pick up everyday are as broke as you!
How does it make you feel insulting someone you don't know, you may never know,online?
Or YES! I get it now, when you park under that tree, hoping for the next gbagaun, but always seeing 'ride already taken', ALONE in your car, lonely, hungry and thirsty, depressed! The only consolation is to look for who to insult online, oh yeah that is it, gives some measure of satisfaction, makes you think you 'belong', makes you feel you're still alive! Oh I get it .. You won, you have your 2 mins fame sir.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 6:25pm On Jul 01, 2023
If you have a car for UBER. Please contact me if you have a car to rent out. I stay in Surulere. You can call or WhatsApp me 08134873484
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 6:25pm On Jul 01, 2023
If you have a car for UBER. Please contact me if you have a car to rent out. I stay in Surulere. You can call or WhatsApp me 08134873484.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:13pm On Jul 01, 2023
Masterkleenlaun:
https://www.nairaland.com/7748327/no-plans-increase-fuel-pump
Abegiii, same way they denied the increase of electricity tariffs.
I am happy for the people that still went ahead to purchase as much units they can before the nonsense increase, the truth is once they deny it just know it's true.
Remember when subsidy rumors came, even after the removal the insensitive president still came out to say he didn't mean it will go immediately that it was meant to kick of by July.
Lori roor, if u like go dey trust Naija government.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:15pm On Jul 01, 2023
Pearl1910:

Lolz...to believe this is to say u fell from d sky into Nigeria yesterday.

I can list 10 things we heard rumours of but authorities denied but later came to pass in less than 2weeks after the denial. This will also make d list in no distant future.
In fact I see why these Guys do anyhow they like, it's obvious they see their subjects like Mumu.
They can just be playing draft with their brains.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Djdamian(m): 7:48pm On Jul 01, 2023
Pearl1910:

Have you subscribed to it?

I haven't, I don give up on ehailing and anything that has to do with it

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:22pm On Jul 01, 2023
dapotemi:

Cheaps likes to convert to dollars right?
You're broken!!!I know what 'everyday driving' can do to one's self esteem, motivation, character and otherwise , most especially in this type of terrain, where the people you pick up everyday are as broke as you!
How does it make you feel insulting someone you don't know, you may never know,online?
Or YES! I get it now, when you park under that tree, hoping for the next gbagaun, but always seeing 'ride already taken', ALONE in your car, lonely, hungry and thirsty, depressed! The only consolation is to look for who to insult online, oh yeah that is it, gives some measure of satisfaction, makes you think you 'belong', makes you feel you're still alive! Oh I get it .. You won, you have your 2 mins fame sir.

If someone's 80k hardwork earnings u r linking to a random false post online about a driver eating his clients food isn't for cheap cruise, Insulting and downgrading...then I don't know what it is. Someone reading both our posts can clearly see who is frustrated about life.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5331) (5332) (5333) (5334) (5335) (5336) (5337) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.