Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,414 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4773137 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5367) (5368) (5369) (5370) (5371) (5372) (5373) ... (5697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:16pm On Jul 18, 2023
GeneralZodd:

U go gree join cult? Ehailing fraternity grin

Yeye cult wey no fit gbami. If you get illumi drop telegram link. No worry self I don join Pedpa and comrade idris don promise to they give us 10L daily as palateef.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 5:19pm On Jul 18, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Make una use me do handbag

Lol Abeg, you sabi the moniker?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 5:45pm On Jul 18, 2023
Felicity001:

Hahaha... Yes ooh this your advice is really good as if u know what I'm already doing ...lol

It's the certification I got from the training I sold the lemon to your fada fasahi the greedy poor miserable boy... It's really paying off oh my brother...lol

So you can c u just wasted ur time typing that advice up there because I don't need it again... Ewu...

Mumu that can't tell the difference btw cheerful giver and admin if a group.

You'll die of pull down syndrome, talkative... You talk like a woman... Olodo... You can't even profile properly the driver driving ur car... Several questions was thrown at you when you can up here to troll on a brother her yet you couldn't even clearify or answer a single one.
Oya naw, retrieve your car you say now but you're busy enjoying your weekly remittance...

Like fasashi like dap... Greedy mofon... Always want to eat their cake and have it back.

Like seriously you expect the car to be looking newer than it was produce despite the 40k weekly you're collecting abi... Thief!!! Oleeee!!! High way rubber

Ah, I honestly do not need to reply you but I have read this like twice and I am genuinely worried. Pls, confirm if everything is alright, you sound incoherent, it seems you're struggling with your thought...Anyone who can read btw the lines would have noticed....I decree that the Lord restore your sanity.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Viqtour(m): 6:15pm On Jul 18, 2023
PapaNnamdi:

In this economy,

I don pay 5k for one way before,

Na cry and cultural dance I use win my way, 25k what,

Tell your mama guy to start at 15k with plenty abeg ,cry and story wey go make Thanos or avengers endgame cry, if Dem no gree do like say una dey make calls

After 5mins comeback with 20k as all you can borrow, Dem go collect

Thanks guys she paid 25k... I doubt it was one way sef, they just intimidated her. She said as she was about to make the turn, she saw them and reversed. How is that one way?

The threatened her that she will go to psychologist and prison and also forfeit the car. Lagos drivers I hail you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Welz(m): 6:18pm On Jul 18, 2023
Pearl1910:

Yes o, I will find a way around it. Wetin we never survive before?. this is nothing new.
As for u, u go delete the app drop the car or u sell am balance ur partner, cos ehailing no go work for u. Shebi u dey find my mouth.
your preferred app is bolt, and unless they increase their fare, you're not finding anyway out of this.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 6:27pm On Jul 18, 2023
Viqtour:

Thanks guys she paid 25k... I doubt it was one way sef, they just intimidated her. She said as she was about to make the turn, she saw them and reversed. How is that one way?

The threatened her that she will go to psychologist and prison and also forfeit the car. Lagos drivers I hail you
Most of the lastma officers are always nice to female drivers in some kind of situation.
But that area wey dem arrest mama, they're hungry lions there.
They just cheated her.
Na God go punish dem for that money they collected illegally. angry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 6:34pm On Jul 18, 2023
Look at this one. sad
Shame suppose catch am for posting that.
3k from Gbagada to Chevy view (chevron)
Na this kind driver go dey lament say dem dey use 10k fuel gross 20k. undecided
Shey dem no suppose wire this one koboko for head? sad
Dem go pick rubbish trips finish and start attacking other drivers like say na so all drivers mumu like them.
Him even said that the girl gave him her number.
Omoh, this one deserves some serious beating for him head. sad

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 7:33pm On Jul 18, 2023
Is this even possible

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2023
ReadaDream:
Lol Abeg, you sabi the moniker?

Nope bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by PapaNnamdi: 7:50pm On Jul 18, 2023
Viqtour:

Na because na woman,
Lagos Rd na for red eye to red eye, no time to fear anything,

Next time as she knw she don reverse,
She should just ask them do you have proof, if they don't , wail extortion ppl will come to her aid, Lagos na for cheat me or I cheat u,

Thank God she and the car are safe

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 8:10pm On Jul 18, 2023
Viqtour:

immediately she saw them,she would have central lock and wind up then off the car... They will beg her to come down and by that time she would have guage the area and see if she really was in one way..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanrexdo(m): 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2023
It is called sarcasm.
He collected her number. No be her number he go call before he pick her up?

He quoted current price.

Come end am with 3k price...
Glithronix:
Look at this one. sad
Shame suppose catch am for posting that.
3k from Gbagada to Chevy view (chevron)
Na this kind driver go dey lament say dem dey use 10k fuel gross 20k. undecided
Shey dem no suppose wire this one koboko for head? sad
Dem go pick rubbish trips finish and start attacking other drivers like say na so all drivers mumu like them.
Him even said that the girl gave him her number.
Omoh, this one deserves some serious beating for him head. sad

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2023
TheModerator:
Questions are being asked by good students, bad teacher is shifting goal post.
What will you gain from this stupidity you just displayed here? You purposely want to make it look as if he bought fuel with this new price and make that in return, why didn’t you post this same person that even earned more than cheerfulgiver? Why didn’t you post about all the physics lectures and mechanical engineering lectures that happened after they asked him that question? Your bad belle na top notch

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:43pm On Jul 18, 2023
Welz:

your preferred app is bolt, and unless they increase their fare, you're not finding anyway out of this.

Lolz...I have retired from proving anything to scalliwags. It will not affect me, if it affects u. Drop ur car if u have any and look for something else to do.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 9:05pm On Jul 18, 2023
Pearl1910:

Lolz...I have retired from proving anything to scalliwags. It will not affect me, if it affects u. Drop ur car if u have any and look for something else to do.

Uche you wey be easygoing mentor before

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Welz(m): 9:08pm On Jul 18, 2023
Pearl1910:

ok 👍
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 9:55pm On Jul 18, 2023
lanrexdo:
It is called sarcasm.
He collected her number. No be her number he go call before he pick her up?

He quoted current price.

Come end am with 3k price...
Person wey said him just dropped a lady at Chevy view estate from Gbagada for 3k...
It is well.

Much respect, boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 10:23pm On Jul 18, 2023
Pearl1910:

Yes o my brother

It’s time it will favour you more…

More gross, less fuel usage to you bro

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chidimma628(f): 10:28pm On Jul 18, 2023
BAZ001:

Bro, you are still giving excuses I say dis boy family poor, he graduated from one state university 3 or 4years ago, he no get job since, how he the moment.

Look around u how many of your guys don jappa ?
How many get 12 millions before them jappa ?
don’t mind them. All this ppl are not helping matters at all , my sister is in the uk now studying, Cost is not even up to 6m and it’s not up to 3 months she left

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 10:28pm On Jul 18, 2023
Omoapena:

We all need to come out in full force to protest now, whether you're making 700k a month or 50k a day, those that aren't making enough in this present situation will affect you indirectly...

We all need to protest now or we all suffer it later...

Nobody should complain...e never reach 6 months cheesy grin

Nate Dogg continue resting in peace grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 1:13am On Jul 19, 2023
Glithronix:

Person wey said him just dropped a lady at Chevy view estate from Gbagada for 3k...
It is well.

Much respect, boss.
....fooling around.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CarGuideNG: 1:38am On Jul 19, 2023
Planning to buy a car?

Comprehensive VIN Checks & Reports

https://www.carguide.ng

+2347011116171 [Direct WhatsApp Chat Link In Signature]

Available 24 Hours
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 3:11am On Jul 19, 2023
obinoral1179:
Blackbishop did i offend you?

Obi my man. No mind me oooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 3:15am On Jul 19, 2023
Conner44:

It’s now you want to be taking stock about what you said or didn’t say on this thread abi?

Oya, show us where glithronix ever said he would buy a vehicle after driving for 6 months on this thread undecided

Only you go dey for house dey cook lies against people here upandan and feel bad when you get dragged out for it.

Shebi I’m amebo? You’re something far far worse.

Something like what? Me I like make person Dey finish him statement make e no be like say you Dey fear am. I come in peace

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 3:17am On Jul 19, 2023
Josephase:
This thread belongs to,
1. Negative people.
2. Those who have left the country but chose to remain here and catch cruise.
3. Ex drivers who moved to selling lemon/audio houses
4. Advisers' association of Nigeria limited.
5. Children.

As much I will like to agree we still have some veteran and sensible peeps who are now silent readers and observer

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 3:18am On Jul 19, 2023
YeyeGbami:

I took one couple with 2 kids from ICM to Beesam, my data finish so i couldn’t end trip right away. The hubby shared hotspot after some minutes.

Trip eneded at 2600 or so, you won’t believe say this woman dey tell me say na because i no quick end trip na him make money reach 2600.

I was like madam shey make i return the 600 ni?

Welcome to mafoluku oshodi geng.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 3:21am On Jul 19, 2023
Felicity001:

See this one wey village people don relegate you back to village already... A mad man in a foreign land is better than you who is already in the village right in ur mind even @30 ... Shame!!!

You're just wasting away in this Lagos driving oloshos and licking their pussycat with your tongue infected by candida after every single trip.

I pity ur miserable life... You better join ur mind which is already lying in the village so your village elders can help redeem back you list spirit.

Wasted soul

I know is a wasted advice but my guy Dey proof read your stuff before posting. Now e be like say I Dey read doctors prescription

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 3:24am On Jul 19, 2023
pope191:

Until u load receipt of your house rent. I no go take you serious. Shame no deh catch u?

Oluwa sanu fun wa, krisiti sanu fun wa; where we come enter like this. Pope that na person papa and you decide say na on top here you wan Dey do this. If him pikin get assignment to google about their father now you know say na this kind topic go Dey on google which will likely goes thus: ……… Feli I no go write abeg make kassala no go burst
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 3:27am On Jul 19, 2023
pope191:

And you think we don’t know your address. Get me rolling on the floor. Well load the receipt of of your house rent. Living with your mother with your wife and kid don’t make you a man. Anybody can impregnate a low life, but not everyone can play the role of a father.

Abeg make we vote to excommunicate pope from this forum; you just hit below the waist line. But wait Feli come defend yourself
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 3:41am On Jul 19, 2023
obinoral1179:
Boss I don't blame you at all but I blamed the brainless people liking your quote...

Ahaaaa. This is another epic sigh of Otilo - It’s gone. Now I understand why Jesus wept. Make people wey just like comment collect bullet intended for their mentor

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 3:44am On Jul 19, 2023
Welz:

You Dey curse am?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:23am On Jul 19, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Uche you wey be easygoing mentor before

Nigeria happened to Uche. The way Pearl deh vex lately, you go think say nah everyday em deh see em period.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5367) (5368) (5369) (5370) (5371) (5372) (5373) ... (5697) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: SOLDIERS4CHRIST and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.