Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5367) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4768290 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5364) (5365) (5366) (5367) (5368) (5369) (5370) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2023
Sitmr:

I have a land to sell in the middle of Atlantic ocean to any one who believes those lies.

The thing with money is that, if you have to prove to people that you have it, then you don't.

Correct talk

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by olamilarks(m): 6:54pm On Jul 16, 2023
Larry1960:
grin

grin grin

Poor bastard like you instead of to be praying to God that he blesses you like God has blessed me
Keep hating you broke bastard grin
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nezzjnr: 8:17pm On Jul 16, 2023
I'm not against you telling people that you have 1000 acres of land to sell.

But who dafuq enters Kilimanjaro to snap a meal of 2k highest to prove a point?? cheesy cheesy

Something wey small Boys dey avoid na wetin Mpa Mmadu dey do cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2023
@ cheerful giver check out this car Corolla 2010
Pls what's the difference between the one that the steering has botton on top of it and the one that doesn't have steering on top

Do you think it's worth 4Million naira

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 8:26pm On Jul 16, 2023
Nezzjnr:

But who dafuq enters Kilimanjaro to snap a meal of 2k highest to prove a point?? cheesy cheesy

Stop disgracing yourself here
It shows you don't go to an eatery
The lowest cost of a meal you can get is 2900-3300 in any of them chicken Republic or Kilimanjaro

It's only their meat pie or chicken pie I think last week I bought at chicken Republic for 500

Chicken republic or Kilimanjaro
You must be fool

You think am like you that eats iya basiri food for 500naira
Pls try to get a life and pray God blesses you

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 8:32pm On Jul 16, 2023
mejai:

Dis man from ashawo thread grin leave this thread alone and stay in sexuality thread of romance section. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Those your brothers for that thread if I Bleep pussy of 30k or 40k the thing go they pain them shey na them go tell me how to spend my money

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sconp: 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2023
Larry1960:

Stop disgracing yourself here
It shows you don't go to an eatery
The lowest cost of a meal you can get is 2900-3300
In any fast food joint

Chicken republic or Kilimanjaro
You must be fool

You think am like you that eats iya basiri food for 500naira
Pls try to get a life and pray God blesses you

This isn't true.
You can have meals for as low as #1200

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2023
sconp:

This isn't true.
You can have meals for as low as #1200

Are you sure tell the name of the fast food
I used to buy 1200 back then when things were still good at chicken Republic
Then with 1200 you would buy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 8:46pm On Jul 16, 2023
Omo!
Asides from having money, exposure sef they important.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 9:36pm On Jul 16, 2023
Sitmr:
So people go to eatries, buy food of 3 thousand naira and snap the receipt in the hope that they one day have a chance to post it online cheesy

Poverty is a disease that not even education can heal

My brother, I con dey pity myself o..
Can you imagine people wey I dey engage here...OMG, chai .
Na Werey full this thread..time to call it a day and just be on the fence...
Funny thing is, most of the people here are actually like him...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2023
ReadaDream:
Omo!
Asides from having money, exposure sef they important.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ben823: 11:18pm On Jul 16, 2023
Please guys I need help.
I just joined the bolt app today and even though I was online all day I couldn't get any client or order.
After a while of frustration I went to an isolated area and tried to search for a driver through another device to see if I could book myself but I couldn't find myself available for a ride.
Please what could be the problem? My bolt app is active but I think clients can't find me online for some reason.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 11:18pm On Jul 16, 2023
DonJoeSneh:

Except if you are not a driver, that's when you will call this a fallacy.

Lol. I guess, going by your logic, I'm not then.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Beautifulsoul97: 11:41pm On Jul 16, 2023
A very sound 2004 Corolla available for hire purchase (4m), 500k down payment, 35k per week delivery, two verifiable guarantors needed. If you don’t have the down payment, Biko don’t contact me. WhatsApp only: 09092037749

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 12:35am On Jul 17, 2023
Ben823:
Please guys I need help.
I just joined the bolt app today and even though I was online all day I couldn't get any client or order.
After a while of frustration I went to an isolated area and tried to search for a driver through another device to see if I could book myself but I couldn't find myself available for a ride.
Please what could be the problem? My bolt app is active but I think clients can't find me online for some reason.
Go online, book yourself from the riders App, if you don't the request, then something is wrong.

Maybe you should send a mail to bolt let them run a check on your account.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 1:46am On Jul 17, 2023
DonJoeSneh:

In this my last post, Pearl1910 say na dust yarns, ah no need follow am argue.... Here is an image to buttress my point.... Ah dey Gross 70k with 10k fuel, na dem be that.
Dangote self dey seek loan or assistance
Even Africa giant Nigeria seeks loan from china.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 6:30am On Jul 17, 2023
Ben823:
Please guys I need help.
How much are owing bolt? I think you have been blocked from getting cash trip. Open your rider app, and you will see your car at the riders app at the spot were you are. If the icon is not there, try and clear your debt.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 7:48am On Jul 17, 2023
Blackbishop:

My Pope pope you don start again. Pikin wey him papa ask say make him no kill am, e go reach stage wey him papa go tell am say make him no kill himself. Leave felicity alone to sell his cars in peace. And you sell your car and houses in peace. In case you wan add obinorral join men Dey wey go still buy am
Blackbishop did i offend you?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 7:49am On Jul 17, 2023
Larry1960:

How much is your feeding allowance a month grin

Can your father afford to eat in the eatery throughout the year or Even a month make your papa chop for eatery him whether him no go broke . You know say eatery is not for like poor men like you grin grin

Can salary earners even do it grin

Lolz this fool don't know I eat in the eatery every almost every day
Your papa fit do am grin
Sir, health wise it's bad to eat in eatery everyday.....

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ZebraInsurance: 9:19am On Jul 17, 2023
Mondays are for fresh starts and exciting plans. But what if an unexpected emergency threatens to derail your day or week? Fear not! We've got you covered.
Introducing our exclusive "Anti-distraction checklist" – your ultimate guide to safeguarding your Monday mojo! 📋✅
This comprehensive checklist features our top-notch insurance packages designed to protect you from life's unexpected twists and turns.
Whether it's home, auto, health, or travel, we've got the perfect coverage tailored to your needs.
Don't let accidents, mishaps, or distractions steal your focus.

Check out our "Anti-distraction checklist" to discover the peace of mind that comes with being prepared.
Get proactive. Protect what matters most to you and ensure your Monday plans remain uninterrupted by the unexpected.
With Zebra Insurance Brokers, you can have the confidence to conquer the week ahead! #ZebraInsuranceBrokers #MondayMotivation #AntiDistractionChecklist #InsuranceProtection #PeaceOfMind

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 16inchdick: 9:50am On Jul 17, 2023
Nezzjnr:

grin

I know you have not had breakfast
Electric dey shock me
My broker is active grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 10:46am On Jul 17, 2023
Larry1960:
Pls what's the difference between the one that the steering has botton on top of it and the one that doesn't have steering on top

This is 2011-2012, the button comes as the difference between it and 2008-2010.

For 4m, then it is Nigerian used.
All you need do is, check the history of the car, run a VIN check, know the status of the car before it got to Nigeria.
Also know when it got to Nigeria, take note of the mileage before it was shipped and the present mileage, the difference will tell u the usage.
For 4m, if it's less than 7months used or less than a year, not a bad deal considering everything is intact but u can still push your luck to see if the price can still be reduced.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 11:46am On Jul 17, 2023
Dovehorizon:

All you need do is, check the history of the car, run a VIN check, know the status of the car before it got to Nigeria.
Also know when it got to Nigeria, take note of the mileage before it was shipped and the present mileage, the difference will tell u the usage.
For 4m, if it's less than 7months used or less than a year, not a bad deal considering everything is intact but u can still push your luck to see if the price can still be reduced.
They there dey shalaye. wink

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BestTrades: 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2023
Larry1960:

Dovehorizon:

To check vehicle history (Vin check)of any car.

For comprehensive vehicle history report .

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

For Retrieval Of Lost Custom Duty

https://verifyithq.com/lost-customs-papers/

For Custom Duty Verification ..
https://verifyithq.com/services/customs-duty-verification/

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2023
DonJoeSneh:

Except if you are not a driver, that's when you will call this a fallacy.

Go school u no gree, night school nko, mba
Oya study from home, u still no gree. Simple statement u no fit interprete.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2023
Pearl1910:

Leave am. He just wants to join the crowd and swing big words around even if he doesn’t know where they are all stampeding into. Herd mentality in action.

That’s how the other one was calling me dyslexic and lying against glithronix saying he would buy a vehicle before 6 months.

Same way he came out lying against his telegram mentor/driver lol. He has been deeply pained ever since I bursted his lying arze.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 1:53pm On Jul 17, 2023
dav1002:

At the bolded
When did I ever say such?

You retard
When u keep running your mouth cho cho cho you'd begin to misyarn

Listen to me carefully.... raise ur left hand up and put your right hand under your left armpit and tell yourself that you're a goat.

Anuofia

It’s now you want to be taking stock about what you said or didn’t say on this thread abi?

Oya, show us where glithronix ever said he would buy a vehicle after driving for 6 months on this thread undecided

Only you go dey for house dey cook lies against people here upandan and feel bad when you get dragged out for it.

Shebi I’m amebo? You’re something far far worse.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 3:14pm On Jul 17, 2023
This thread has to be renamed, it's no longer about bolt/Uber experience, it has turned something else...

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by PapaNnamdi: 3:28pm On Jul 17, 2023
Omoapena:
This thread has to be renamed, it's no longer about bolt/Uber experience, it has turned something else...

When business no belike before, wetin you expect,

Body de pepper everybody

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 3:37pm On Jul 17, 2023
Pearl1910:

Abi wetin I wan talk again. By the same logic it means almost everyone here too no be driver because I can't remember how many here did SOS or GoFundMe to fix their cars.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2023
XGhost:

Abi wetin I wan talk again. By the same logic it means almost everyone here too no be driver because I can't remember how many here did SOS or GoFundMe to fix their cars.

No mind the guy jare...when betnaija don wash, rinse and dry them finish like washing machine how them wan take get savings.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:13pm On Jul 17, 2023
Omoapena:

Yes o, atleast so u can come and post your 5k job in peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5364) (5365) (5366) (5367) (5368) (5369) (5370) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.