Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,648 members, 7,861,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:09 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4890570 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5380) (5381) (5382) (5383) (5384) (5385) (5386) ... (5719) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 8:34am On Jul 23, 2023
boundlex:

It is well! I always have this guilty feelings when I don’t help, but life has tot me different. Not all helps count and one most learn to work with his or her instinct. Trying to help someone and end up buying more problems make no sense. They took my neighbor phone the day he picked passengers from oworo to Berger. Sometimes I wonder the set of people that stays around motor ways dark at night flagging motorists.

Even in my neighborhood, I have sum it up. Anyone that needs help should tell me and we can be leaving home at a fixed time. But stop at the bus-stop. Nah nah nah!!! Don’t have money for handles.

Mr. Man

Always learn to write small small comment. All your write up too dey long. Shey we should not work again because we want to read your epistles?

Mind yourself! undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by boundlex: 8:44am On Jul 23, 2023
tojahh:

Mr. Man

Always learn to write small small comment. All your write up too dey long. Shey we should not work again because we want to read your epistles?

Mind yourself! undecided

Is like your hobby is pro max shege… I can bring that to you on my resumption day.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 9:02am On Jul 23, 2023
boundlex:

It is well! I always have this guilty feelings when I don’t help, but life has tot me different. Not all helps count and one most learn to work with his or her instinct. Trying to help someone and end up buying more problems make no sense. They took my neighbor phone the day he picked passengers from oworo to Berger. Sometimes I wonder the set of people that stays around motor ways dark at night flagging motorists.

Even in my neighborhood, I have sum it up. Anyone that needs help should tell me and we can be leaving home at a fixed time. But stop at the bus-stop. Nah nah nah!!! Don’t have money for handles.
My wife thinks it's unfair that I don't give lift to people in my estate to the bus stop or from the busstop to the estate when Bike closes in the evening.

I told her I've seen and heard enough to know that human beings can be very tricky. In your mind, you want to render help, meanwhile the person you want to help as other thoughts.

May God keep guiding our paths.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 9:11am On Jul 23, 2023
Olayetan:

Oga

Either roadside passengers or online passenger, they are all strangers to us and you don't know the intention of any of these strangers...

Only pray for God's protection...

Nothing guarantees our full security in Nigeria...
This is where your instinct and discretion comes to play.

Know your environment. You can't pick someone from an estate with call to access and not feel some sort of safety. What about the riders destination? Is the rider taking you from a safe location to an unsafe route. E.g VI to Baracuda Beach at 1am.. what are you going to do there?

Majority of drivers death in this hustle are avoidable. Why pick a trip from Shrine to Abule egba? The other guy that got killed in Mushin at 4am, what is he looking for there?

If you have not done ehailing consistently during the day for at least months, you don't have any business working at night. At a glance, you must be able to figure out where your rider is and where the rider is going.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 9:19am On Jul 23, 2023
donbrowser:

Only people without a working brain put emotions ahead of logic

Na you sabi, shebi you voted for APC with your full chest grin

Well, me I’m just happy that at least whenever the draconian policies of this present regime bites the masses hard and deep in the arze I know who to come and drag on this thread cool

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 9:23am On Jul 23, 2023
Conner44:

Na you sabi, shebi you voted for APC with your full chest grin

Well, me I’m just happy that at least whenever the draconian policies of this present regime bites the masses hard and deep in the arze I know who to come and drag on this thread cool

I voted for Tinubu. Mention the person I should have voted for that won't remove subsidy. Maybe Kwankwaso abi

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by boundlex: 9:26am On Jul 23, 2023
ReadaDream:
My wife thinks it's unfair that I don't give lift to people in my estate to the bus stop or from the busstop to the estate when Bike closes in the evening.

I told her I've seen and heard enough to know that human beings can be very tricky. In your mind, you want to render help, meanwhile the person you want to help as other thoughts.

May God keep guiding our paths.

Well I’ll say one should go with instinct. For me I like when I help from my heart and me not forcing myself.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 9:28am On Jul 23, 2023
boundlex:

Yea you are right, but I believe there’s something called understanding you clients. You can’t pick someone from kpmg around 5pm or their house and say they will hurt you. Most especially if it is just a lady. You pick 3 guys at the bus stop around 10pm, the red flags are obvious. I don’t like bus stop trips, I take extra attentiveness when I pick riders from such place.
When moronic people comment, it's best to avoid replying them. Let him stew in his stupidity and ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 9:33am On Jul 23, 2023
You should not even pick app passengers without a confirmed address but you pick up from a bustop offline and try to rationalize it. nonsense

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CHARLOE(m): 9:35am On Jul 23, 2023
CHARLOE:
Get this 12v 45Ah new battery (recently bought) for just 18k only! Call/Whatsapp: 08030822276
16k last
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jeff1607(m): 9:38am On Jul 23, 2023
CHARLOE:
Get this 12v 45Ah new battery (recently bought) for just 18k only! Call/Whatsapp: 08030822276

Still available?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 9:41am On Jul 23, 2023
CheerfulGiver:
When moronic people comment, it's best to avoid replying them. Let him stew in his stupidity and ignorance.

I've always known you to be a chronic sadist and it's clear your case is beyond manageable...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 9:42am On Jul 23, 2023
boundlex:

Yea you are right, but I believe there’s something called understanding you clients. You can’t pick someone from kpmg around 5pm or their house and say they will hurt you. Most especially if it is just a lady. You pick 3 guys at the bus stop around 10pm, the red flags are obvious. I don’t like bus stop trips, I take extra attentiveness when I pick riders from such place.
So sad mehhnnn. embarassed
He probably was new to the hustle, cos an experienced driver should know that bus stop pickups are a red flag move at night. lipsrsealed
Iyana oworo is a risky place to pick people cos many of those guys are armed thugs from oworonshoki, somolu/bariga, oshodi, etc.
Yesterday night wey I dey Louis Solomon close at VI around to 9pm, I was waiting for my last trip that will take me to mainland, I saw one and when I clicked to accept, I mistakenly picked one at Obalende underbridge and that one accepted me. I immediately cancel am straight. Though the money was good but hey, I don't pick anything Obalende. If you like, put 7k for a trip of 30mins, once I see say na bus stop you dey, or all these roundabouts, under bridges, anything that doesn't indicate street/road name/ location number, I no dey pick.
I always feel the urge to help people by giving them a free ride when I'm alone, but hey, God won't punish me if I close eyes and refuse to help. Human beings are wicked.
Imagine that man now, life just got wasted prematurely. embarassed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 9:43am On Jul 23, 2023
boundlex:

All this still doesn't guarantee one safety...

You can as well pick someone from a known address at odd hour with intention of harming you, our prayer is never to get close to whomever have the intention to harm us...

An evil person will want to perfect his evil deeds.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by boundlex: 9:45am On Jul 23, 2023
CheerfulGiver:

Lol… we gather deh
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 9:46am On Jul 23, 2023
As a rider, if you indulge in the habit of booking two rides when you only need one, God will punish you.

I drove from Conoil by Lasuth to Lagos Marriot hotel, this nonsense girl canceled when security was checking me in at the hotel entrance. I called and she said she went with another driver that got there first. God will punish you wherever you are Diamond.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 9:49am On Jul 23, 2023
ReadaDream:

Know your environment. You can't pick someone from an estate with call to access and not feel some sort of safety. What about the riders destination? Is the rider taking you from a safe location to an unsafe route. E.g VI to Baracuda Beach at 1am.. what are you going to do there?

Majority of drivers death in this hustle are avoidable. Why pick a trip from Shrine to Abule egba? The other guy that got killed in Mushin at 4am, what is he looking for there?

If you have not done ehailing consistently during the day for at least months, you don't have any business working at night. At a glance, you must be able to figure out where your rider is and where the rider is going.

Picking up passenger by the road side at odd hour is truly not advisable which means that is avoidable but the one you said a guy in mushin by 4am, what if he stays in mushin and was heading home at that hour, I live in mushin and I've been in mushin all my life and I sometimes go home at 3am but nothing has happened...

This is to say, every person with evil intention should never near us...

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by boundlex: 9:50am On Jul 23, 2023
Glithronix:

So sad mehhnnn. embarassed
He probably was new to the hustle, cos an experienced driver should know that bus stop pickups are a red flag move at night. lipsrsealed
Iyana oworo is a risky place to pick people cos many of those guys are armed up thugs from oworonshoki, somolu/bariga, oshodi, etc.
Yesterday night wey I dey Louis Solomon close at VI around to 9pm, I was waiting for my last trip that will take me to mainland, I saw one and when I clicked to accept, I mistakenly picked one at Obalende underbridge and that one accepted me. I immediately cancel am straight. Though the money was good but hey, I don't pick anything Obalende. If you like, put 7k for a trip of 30mins, once I see say na bus stop you dey, or all these roundabouts, under bridges, anything that doesn't indicate street/road name/ location number, I no dey pick.
I always feel the urge to help people by giving them a free ride when I'm alone, but hey, God won't punish me if I close eyes and refuse to help. Human beings are wicked.
Imagine that man now, life just got wasted prematurely. embarassed

Seriously human being are terrible, like real terrible. It’s not easy it takes a lot to conquer temptations. When I started driving, I used to pick from oworo to Berger if I don’t see trip from the island just to make up for gas. With time, I get to understand the risk outweighs the gain. Some drivers still do, I always see these Uber guys do such.

I once had issue with a rider that ask me to stop to pick people at the bus stop. His intention was pure, but I told him he can’t make a standard out of that.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by boundlex: 9:54am On Jul 23, 2023
ReadaDream:
As a rider, if you indulge in the habit of booking two rides when you only need one, God will punish you.

I drove from Conoil by Lasuth to Lagos Marriot hotel, this nonsense girl canceled when security was checking me in at the hotel entrance. I called and she said she went with another driver that got there first. God will punish you wherever you are Diamond.

Abeg drop her number… Ive been thro this. It wasn’t a easy night for the lady. Up till this day I still deh carry her swear. Drove 10 mins to listen to her saying she tot the other drivers won’t arrive on time. I almost make up my mind if I find such in my car, I will delay till the driver come and we will both enter her that day. People need to learn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 9:56am On Jul 23, 2023
ReadaDream:

Like one of my guys who recently got a Corolla. I enrolled him in indrive and after he worked few days, the next thing him go do overnight work.
I mean, working from evening till the following morning. angry
Him come get mind tell me say him worked overnight and made a lot of sales and it was all easy drive throughout the night as roads are always deserted.
I just sharperly called him wife together with him say, I want him to delete the indrive app now now. I told both of dem say, from that day, I am ordering him to stop doing e-hailing. Na me show you de way to e-hailing, now I'm not involved again. Leave e-hailing now and delete this app.
I just vex comot for their house.
I have the audio recording of all our conversation that day as evidence for me.
I've removed myself already. If him like make him continue, I'm already a free man.
Make person no come put me for wahala.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by boundlex: 9:56am On Jul 23, 2023
Olayetan:

All this still doesn't guarantee one safety...

You can as well pick someone from a known address at odd hour with intention of harming you, our prayer is never to get close to whomever have the intention to harm us...

An evil person will want to perfect his evil deeds.

Life itself is risk, the point is doing your part and don’t be the one to buy your own rope. You’ve prayed is not enough reason to be ignorant. Anointing does not cover ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 9:57am On Jul 23, 2023
Olayetan:

I've always known you to be a chronic sadist and it's clear your case is beyond manageable...
At least you know me for something. I know you for nothing....

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 9:59am On Jul 23, 2023
CheerfulGiver:
At least you know me for something. I know you for nothing....

Lol

Exactly, a sadist can never see anything in someone....

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by boundlex: 10:01am On Jul 23, 2023
Glithronix:

Like one of my guys who recently got a Corolla. I enrolled him in indrive and after he worked few days, the next thing him go do overnight work.
I mean, working from evening till the following morning. angry
Him come get mind tell me say him worked overnight and made a lot of sales and it was all easy drive throughout the night as roads are always deserted.
I just sharperly called him wife together with him say, I want him to delete the indrive app now now. I told both of dem say, from that day, I am ordering him to stop doing e-hailing. Na me show you de way to e-hailing, now I'm not involved again. Leave e-hailing now and delete this app.
I just vex comot for their house.
I have the audio recording of all our conversation that day as evidence for me.
I've removed myself already. If him like make him continue, I'm already a free man.
Make person no come put for wahala.

Kilode grin can’t a man make his choice ba yi

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:01am On Jul 23, 2023
boundlex:

Life itself is risk, the point is doing your part and don’t be the one to buy your own rope. You’ve prayed is not enough reason to be ignorant. Anointing does not cover ignorance.

Word!!

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:02am On Jul 23, 2023
boundlex:

How they try to ratify the ignorance by saying a passenger cancelled is nauseating. Whether on Uber, indrive or bolt YOU are responsible for your own safety. Something happens and emotional misfits always looking for who or what to blame except the victim himself.

If someone commits suicide, this dimwit is ready to blame the rope manufacturer or the rope seller but not the person that committed the suicide. People always arguing like their brain was starved of oxygen at birth.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 10:03am On Jul 23, 2023
donbrowser:

I voted for Tinubu. Mention the person I should have voted for that won't remove subsidy. Maybe Kwankwaso abi

Everybody can vote for whoever they want. It’s a democracy. Choices must be made either good or bad. I just love the way you were on this thread before the elections blowing your trumpet for tinubu and APC with your full chest so we all can know that the corn in your back pocket is the giant roasted type wink

The fact is that way back sometime during Buhari’s first tenure we all knew that subsidy had to go at some point within the next regime but for it to be yanked off totally without the government of the day creating a reasonable cushion for the resultant fallout that would surely follow its removal was not what the masses had in mind.

Nigerians of yesterday were too reliant on that scam called fuel subsidy for it to be deleted the way it was by the president. That is the hard truth right there. No proper leader willingly flings his people into the wilderness like tinubu did just because he wants to stop a handful of people from looting out of the scam called fuel subsidy.

The funny thing is that if we were to really check it properly tinubu himself might even know at least 70% of the people involved in funneling those looted subsidy funds into their personal accounts. Why can’t he at least prosecute one of them to show Nigerians that he means business. So now after saving the funds meant to be budgeted for subsidizing fuel then what next? The so called palliatives? Again? After wha we say our politicians do during the Covid-19 era?

The one that makes me really afraid for the next 4 years is this his idea of distributing just N8,000 to select households per month . . . It’s like he’s mocking Nigerians because he knows that more than three quarters of those with PVCs never voted for him in the first place.

Why couldn’t he take off the subsidy payments a little at a time so that the people of Nigeria can at least try to keep up with the inflation and hardships that he knew would surely follow without the subsidy payments being budgeted.

We were here when buhari issued several import licenses to select individuals and commissioned dangote’s refinery to be fully operational this July, let us watch and see if one single drop of oil will be pumped out of that place before the 31st of this month.

Practically everything important to the livelihood of Nigerians has increased in price since he became president. Is it electricity? Food? Transportation? Yearly vehicle paperwork? School fees?

At least we are all going to go through this regime together one way or another. I just pray for long life for you and I so we can see if the blessings to be counted by Nigerians at the end of the next 4 years will be as bountiful as we hope for it to be.

It is well cry

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:03am On Jul 23, 2023
Olayetan:

Lol

Exactly, a sadist can never see anything in someone....
Dundee. This same sadist sent you 5k after your car was impounded by lastma.

Stupid crowd pleasing discombobulated nincompoop.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 10:06am On Jul 23, 2023
boundlex:

Abeg drop her number… Ive been thro this. It wasn’t a easy night for the lady. Up till this day I still deh carry her swear. Drove 10 mins to listen to her saying she tot the other drivers won’t arrive on time. I almost make up my mind if I find such in my car, I will delay till the driver come and we will both enter her that day. People need to learn.

It's a very foolish act. I just they vex since. Waste fuel to pick up, still waste looking for where to position again. I have to start another back and forth with indrive support now before I can get my #590 back sad

Ride just they disappear anyhow for this GRA, Chai.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by boundlex: 10:09am On Jul 23, 2023
CheerfulGiver:
How they try to ratify the ignorance by saying a passenger cancelled is nauseating. Whether on Uber, indrive or bolt YOU are responsible for your own safety. Something happens and emotional misfits always looking for who or what to blame except the victim himself.

If someone commits suicide, this dimwit is ready to blame the rope manufacturer or the rope seller but not the person that committed the suicide. People always arguing like their brain was starved of oxygen at birth.

Let me play Adele easy on us for Cheerful this morning. Easy! Easy!! Boss

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by boundlex: 10:10am On Jul 23, 2023
ReadaDream:

It's a very foolish act. I just they vex since. Waste fuel to pick up, still waste looking for where to position again. I have to start another back and forth with indrive support now before I can get my #590 back sad

Ride just they disappear anyhow for this GRA, Chai.

Ikeja nah grace this morning, activate all apps to leave on time.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 10:18am On Jul 23, 2023
boundlex:

Ikeja nah grace this morning, activate all apps to leave on time.
Fact. Na just mumu short trips they pop in. Make I just see yaba or surulere like this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5380) (5381) (5382) (5383) (5384) (5385) (5386) ... (5719) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: pope191

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.