Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,114 members, 7,860,029 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:32 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4876939 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5382) (5383) (5384) (5385) (5386) (5387) (5388) ... (5719) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:41am On Jul 23, 2023
Cheerfulgiver sounds like Chijoke. This nincompoop has figured me out grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:41am On Jul 23, 2023
TheModerator:

It's raining, go outside and swim under the rain. Sun go beat you, Rian go hammer you. Your brain go scatter on top Uber matter . Stupid chijoke
Dyslexic Oluwole graduate

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:41am On Jul 23, 2023
Conner44:

Everybody can vote for whoever they want. It’s a democracy. Choices must be made either good or bad. I just love the way you were on this thread before the elections blowing your trumpet for tinubu and APC with your full chest so we all can know that the corn in your back pocket is the giant roasted type wink

The fact is that way back sometime during Buhari’s first tenure we all knew that subsidy had to go at some point within the next regime but for it to be yanked off totally without the government of the day creating a reasonable cushion for the resultant fallout that would surely follow its removal was not what the masses had in mind.

Nigerians of yesterday were too reliant on that scam called fuel subsidy for it to be deleted the way it was by the president. That is the hard truth right there. No proper leader willingly flings his people into the wilderness like tinubu did just because he wants to stop a handful of people from looting out of the scam called fuel subsidy.

The funny thing is that if we were to really check it properly tinubu himself might even know at least 70% of the people involved in funneling those looted subsidy funds into their personal accounts. Why can’t he at least prosecute one of them to show Nigerians that he means business. So now after saving the funds meant to be budgeted for subsidizing fuel then what next? The so called palliatives? Again? After wha we say our politicians do during the Covid-19 era?

The one that makes me really afraid for the next 4 years is this his idea of distributing just N8,000 to select households per month . . . It’s like he’s mocking Nigerians because he knows that more than three quarters of those with PVCs never voted for him in the first place.

Why couldn’t he take off the subsidy payments a little at a time so that the people of Nigeria can at least try to keep up with the inflation and hardships that he knew would surely follow without the subsidy payments being budgeted.

We were here when buhari issued several import licenses to select individuals and commissioned dangote’s refinery to be fully operational this July, let us watch and see if one single drop of oil will be pumped out of that place before the 31st of this month.

Practically everything important to the livelihood of Nigerians has increased in price since he became president. Is it electricity? Food? Transportation? Yearly vehicle paperwork? School fees?

At least we are all going to go through this regime together one way or another. I just pray for long life for you and I so we can see if the blessings to be counted by Nigerians at the end of the next 4 years will be as bountiful as we hope for it to be.

It is well cry

So this cho cho Man get sense like this?
I never knew you can make sense like this!
Oya attack me back, I won't reply ooo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 11:43am On Jul 23, 2023
boundlex:
grin

I go add C to Glithronix now… e no suppose be by name o
Abeg no add C. grin grin grin
We dey here, boss.

Much respect, baba. ✊
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 11:43am On Jul 23, 2023
A video of what happened last night, check the handle…

Saw this and tears started rolling from my eyes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 11:44am On Jul 23, 2023
ReadaDream:
Finally.. sad

Haa, you know I tried to pick this trip, so nah you get am…

Enjoy…
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 11:49am On Jul 23, 2023
Uber expert keee you there chijoke

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:53am On Jul 23, 2023
Werey is so pained he had to quote his mentor 's comment from 3 days ago and laugh to it, to clutch at relevance.

Imagine being a mentee of Felicity.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:54am On Jul 23, 2023
Jobless goat wey dey collect wotowoto from group members but fear no gree am talk. Thunder fire your scrotum.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 11:56am On Jul 23, 2023
Olayetan:
A video of what happened last night, check the handle…

Saw this and tears started rolling from my eyes
God will continue to protect us all
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 11:56am On Jul 23, 2023
ReadaDream:
Finally.. sad
Una just dey swallow money left and right. cheesy
E go reach 1/2pm before I roll out.
Feeling like make I just sleep self cos this weather is so calmly as rain don toast the atmosphere for us.

Much respect, boss. cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by boundlex: 11:57am On Jul 23, 2023
Glithronix:

Una just dey swallow money left and right. cheesy
E go reach 1/2pm before I roll out.
Feeling like make I just sleep self cos this weather is so calmly as rain don toast the atmosphere for us.

Much respect, boss. cool

If I’m you, I’ll sleep till 8. Evening work they sweet.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:59am On Jul 23, 2023
TheModerator:

Okay, you know the process very well. So why have you not been able to impregnate your village wife? Anu ofia
You're too broke to even marry. Therefore if I answer your question, you cannot relate. Stop masturbating, get a job, get a girl friend in that order first.

Then I may decide to reply

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 12:01pm On Jul 23, 2023
TheModerator:

Felicity na your mate? You sleep under a tree, he sleeps under a roof. There's a difference
Under his mother's roof? I'll rather sleep inside gutter than the roof Felicity sleeps under.

Ahn ahn you're getting incoherent, not that I expected less from you illiterate buffoon.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 12:01pm On Jul 23, 2023
Olayetan:

You're still blaming the driver, so are you saying those Taxi drops that picks stranded passengers at night should stop picking passengers coz its not safe?.

Whether you take safety measures or not, you're not perfect, God has been waiving this bad things away from us, he could have also helped pure stranded people as well but he was just unlucky last night, and at the same time, the evil doer time was up.

many have been doing it all their life and they never experienced that, it's not because they are perfect, God is just waiving the bad things away from them, I can't recount how many times I have witnessed a very near bad incident, anytime I experience it, I just give thanks to God for waiving it.

I get we should make use of our head but you can't always trust the head...

Don't go in that direction.. it's sad.. but it was a death that was avoidable.. please,how much will those passengers pay?. Max. 1,200 naira..
Why not blow empty from iyana oworo to Osborne. How many minutes will it take to get to Osborne from iyana oworo..

Life has no duplicate.. I have never picked passenger on the roadside before.. we take safety issues with levity.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 12:04pm On Jul 23, 2023
TheModerator:

Yeah, grin when they take the car he's driving on rental. The fool reverts back to trecking. A low life from Ayobo coming here to form don
dyslexic mōronic dropout.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 12:05pm On Jul 23, 2023
Olayetan:

God protects us no matter the decision we take at any point...

Thats not true.. we mustn't abuse the grace of God... even Rich men get mugged @night driving solo.. how much more picking strangers.., some guys get serious mind..

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2023
TheModerator:

I can't marry a village girl and set up the wedding on a Tuesday. grin Not all marriage s are worth taking about. Yours is a disaster just like your entire existence. You live under a tree and drive every hour of your life. How can you even get her pregnant? I speak facts and truth not the bullshit you are making up
Nothing you say makes Sense. Except to Felicity, and that says it all.

I don't talk about my marriage. You do. You're that obsessed even when I do not care about you, dead or Alive. It's impossible to live under a tree and drive every hour. That's a paradox. You're too illiterate to understand the meaning of a paradox. Check Google.

My wife is not from the village, I wish she was.

Stop masturbating, get a job, get a girlfriend first, then you can ask me the question again.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2023
CheerfulGiver:
You're too broke to even marry. Therefore if I answer your question, you cannot relate. Stop masturbating, get a job, get a girl friend in that order first.

Then I may decide to reply

I can't marry a village girl and set up the wedding on a Tuesday. grin Not all marriage s are worth taking about. Yours is a disaster just like your entire existence. You live under a tree and drive every hour of your life. How can you even get her pregnant? I speak facts and truth not the bullshit you are making up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NewDea4: 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2023
Glithronix:

So sad mehhnnn. embarassed
He probably was new to the hustle, cos an experienced driver should know that bus stop pickups are a red flag move at night. lipsrsealed
Iyana oworo is a risky place to pick people cos many of those guys are armed thugs from oworonshoki, somolu/bariga, oshodi, etc.
Yesterday night wey I dey Louis Solomon close at VI around to 9pm, I was waiting for my last trip that will take me to mainland, I saw one and when I clicked to accept, I mistakenly picked one at Obalende underbridge and that one accepted me. I immediately cancel am straight. Though the money was good but hey, I don't pick anything Obalende. If you like, put 7k for a trip of 30mins, once I see say na bus stop you dey, or all these roundabouts, under bridges, anything that doesn't indicate street/road name/ location number, I no dey pick.
I always feel the urge to help people by giving them a free ride when I'm alone, but hey, God won't punish me if I close eyes and refuse to help. Human beings are wicked.
Imagine that man now, life just got wasted prematurely. embarassed

Next life he no go pick passenger for bus stop

He even allowed a grown man sit behind him at night? He should respawn and play better next time

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 12:11pm On Jul 23, 2023
TheModerator:

So you rather sleep under a tree , go all horn blazing in the morning with dirty smelling mouth and tarttered body. Aha. Chijoke. There's a reason I call you mad
I said gutter. Not tree. Under tree is a luxury when asked to rather live with an 80 year old mother.

Dyslexic Oluwole graduate.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 12:13pm On Jul 23, 2023
You type like a stammerer by the way. Too fücking incoherent.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 12:14pm On Jul 23, 2023
TheModerator:

So you rather sleep under a tree , go all horn blazing in the morning with dirty smelling mouth and tarttered body. Aha. Chijoke. There's a reason I call you mad
If you weren't jobless and broke, we'll take you more serious. Hope you've eaten today at least.

Drop your account number on the group let's donate to your life
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 12:16pm On Jul 23, 2023
TheModerator:

Lol. That's the only word you know. I have heard you talk. Aboki truck pusher has a better command of English. Reason why you are destined to drive everyday of your life. No one can employ you with such horrific Ariria accent. Ignotic, hungry village accent. When people are talking about school, you should sit down and don't talk
Which one be ignotic again?

You're dyslexic. You're an illiterate so you think dyslexic is an insult.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5382) (5383) (5384) (5385) (5386) (5387) (5388) ... (5719) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.