Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4750411 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5387) (5388) (5389) (5390) (5391) (5392) (5393) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 11:21pm On Jul 23, 2023
BAZ001:

This is so sad,

Just wasted a life like that… he could be a silent reader on dis thread or telegram group.

For those still blaming d driver, pray u don’t loose guard on a deadly day.

I got a request once @11:15pm at night and drove straight to PU cos rider was going to Ijesha and I e we I’ll drop him and go to lere to close for the day.
Got to pick up

Rider: male (very red eyes) sat in front and said pls wait
Me: okay
Next thing 2 guys dead high with bags open door sat at d back, smelling of weed as I wan go, another guy open door with bag too from road side and said oya make we dey go .
I started car and drove for 5mins then I realized I don loose guard for night and dis guys no dey talk

I parked closed to a street light ran to window and ran to other side begin beg d one infront
Me: sir I beg na food I dey find, na hustle I dey help me
Rider 1: Oga wetin happen?
Me: I dey fear … told him straight say key dey ignition.
Rider 2 : at back started laughing dt dem go drink after work and going to sleep say dem no be thief

Na half mind I carry drive that day.
Imagine if dey were real killer.

God no go kukuma leave us.

Baz to take you serious Dey hard me, seriously I don’t even know when you Dey talk true or cruise. I don Ladd wake people now

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:44pm On Jul 23, 2023
Felicity001:

Shebi when I stayed the obvious in one of my pieces the other time just you, I repeat only you blow it out of proportion and twisted my words that I'm wishing fellow drivers death. Whereas I was only painting a picture which I never wish anyone encounters but your emp...ty skull could not understand simple comprehension and the your night mare started since that day till tomorrow... And that is how it will continue!!! Eseee!

No sane human will wish death on his fellow hustler... But you have yourself death and misfortune. Everybody saw it but non of your followers who are singing your praises could caution.

Pope,.I put it up to you, ask your lord cheerfulgiver to out his head into my anus and dig out where I ever wish fellow drivers death and I will tender and unreserved apology right away and take back my words.

Even when cheerfulgiver and I were having our banter I was force to return his words and death wises back to him because he was the first that started it... I'm never afraid of saying what I said to him neither do I regret any words because he first came at me.

You pope suddenly just went out of control like a wide dog, for some reasons best known to you... Go back and read that my post again... I know the post I'm referring to and I believe you also know the post. Go through that very post again and show me a place where I wish any one death pope point a single place.

Look pope I don't give a mess about anyone here or in the real world because no one pays my bills... I own no one nothing neither do I expect anything from anyone so if you like paint me black I don't give a mess!

I've been reading all you'll comments... I just look and I smile... You've a brother or a half brother who is a Canadian citizen... Guy!!! How that one take concern me nah... You never run broke since Nigeria got independence... Baba!!! Watin be my concern nah!
I dey stay with my mama for inside hole, baba! How that one take be ur headache?
Okay I borrow 2k from Okash! 😊 And the interest din increase enter 50k baba shey fairmoney call you to ask you for the money I own dem??

You just jobless making post in a daily basis here without break, don't you have a.life outside NL Of you don't have anything else to do why can't you keep shutting your riders from one hotel and bear parlor to another and leave me and my simple life alone? Abi them dey pay u to talk about Felicity?

You gossip my matter to the extent you even sabi my house...lol! Seriously??!! So pope you sabi me? No for real??!! You come even mention Moses for the matter... Ookaayy!!! You were the guy that was removing Moses 's ceiling fan on the day I was at his house with my family right Chai!! Can you see you truly don't have balls. Can you see that. So you're the pope without any rope. Poor thing. And couldn't introduce your st*..pi*d self... Sad!

People who talk behind always remain behind. All of those talking my matter both here and offline will keep being behind my back.

Continue

Guess who’s back?

You won boss! I’m ripped already. Go claim you medal and trophy. Sugbon obe ti ge omo lowo, omo wa so obe nu, obe ti se oun to fe se.

My only advice to you is to let wisdom guide you, use your tongue to count your teeth. Everything no be by gragra. Ire!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:45pm On Jul 23, 2023
IFSHR:
Na only for online Una Sabi fight for this thread, Adult behaving like kids up and down.....if you guys really mean Una self like this ...just because of nothing...Una no dey feed Una self, you have no value to the other person, but the toxicity and hatred on this thread is just too much....

Make Una kuku meet physically and settle your differences rather than turn what's suppose to be an informative thread to your fight arena....

Na wa for Una....

Thank you and God bless you for this...

Stupid people hating unnecessarily even the blacky who claims to know where I live I don wait tire make dem show for sizing or drop location not even pope could have the balls to drop any location...

Coming online to type edited write up just to proof their parents paid their sch fees whereas na free education dem take graduate oooh... Lol!

Look! Anybody wey won hate should first take a challenge let's settle scores physically no be KB warrior with online dictionary.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:56pm On Jul 23, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Since they removed subsidy from PMS, i stopped hanging out at back of jabita at night. I had a feeling that it won’t take long before hunger push people into crime.

About 2 weeks ago awawa boys enter those foods sellers on alade avenue for midnight, they shot one mobile police deàd.

Where be jabita?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 12:13am On Jul 24, 2023
Pearl1910:

I am glad this little argument has made u change ur mind.
Its not to blame d dead or shame anybody, but for others to learn from.

Don't compare yourself with yellow cab men o. Apart from the fact that our cars are unmarked and tussh which makes us targets for car jackers, those yellow cab men have jazz. Interstate drivers too have cut their eyes, and body so dont attempt to do what they do with ordinary eyes.

The idiot that blocked my indriver account on the 1st which happen to be my last day on the wheel as an ehailing driver, refused to seat in the front seat at past 12 mid night from Ikota Estate Villa to God knows where...
Me: oga sit in front
He: I'm okay at the back seat
Me: my friend get the fvck outta my car
I already parked with my jack knife pointing at him.
The guy just jumped down without saying a word.

I never drove 300 meter when my account was blocked, I drove back and gave him the threatening if his life... He denied he never reported me.

Had I known that night I'd drive jejely to my house empty, but everything happened for a reason. My next rider on the just downloaded Rida app hijacked my phone same night.

Las Las I thought of it, na me fvck up, coming out of retirement after 6 months of not driving I never knew I had loose all awareness, if not why would I carry a boy from Total filling station Sangotedo to Ekero Road around 2/3am?

How

But thank God the evil bewitchment of my enemies both here and offline never happened.

God pass them!

That was my final trip and will continue to be.

I've found peace in my new career.

May the soul of the deceased continue to RIP!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 12:21am On Jul 24, 2023
Conner44:

If only we had more people who reason like you on this forum and Nigeria as a whole today we would not be called citizens of a sh1thole country by another human being.

Can you imagine that even uber OG's that I was following for years on this thread kept mum when that guy initially came out with frivolous and baseless accusations against another person here. They knew he was mad but because he was on their side of the divide they gave him Jersey, put him in on their team and bribed referee to blow 'play on' undecided

Cowards all of them. So many I've lost respect for. I've been on nairaland actively for more than 17 years straight and this is the most cowardly generation of active thread posters I've ever encountered all through this time. You would rather sacrifice the thread than allow new investors learn just because of jealousy and envy.

Making libelous statements, unearthing secrets, telling tales, outright lies . . . Okay now the thread is strictly for banter abi? No more learning?

No problem.

Do I have a word for fools like u?

No!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 12:33am On Jul 24, 2023
dav1002:

Oga rest na
Rest Biko

You criticize people for turning the thread into a banter page but you're among those that stirs the banter

Mention one informative post you've made on this thread for others to learn from regarding this hustle?

Since you don dey shout say you wan expose the moderator, naked him, disgrace him et all

We've been waiting to see
Nothing

All audio

Biko rest Mr cho cho cho

Na una wey dey give an attention be d problem, d hustle us good the hustle is good, it's been how many year since Huber cane inter nig. he's yet to pee in his boss's head.
Such a stu.ipid and cockery personality

Drive he doesn't know how, yet he will use his mouth to drive a 24 tyre trailer from Lagos to Cameron

I've never seen a stupid person before, he is the definition of stupidity.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 12:41am On Jul 24, 2023
Felicity001:

Do I have a word for fools like u?

No!

Felicity shocked

habamena! So even you who can’t spell simple short words correctly is talking to me now? undecided

Chai! Birds of a feather grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 12:49am On Jul 24, 2023
Felicity001:

I've found peace in my new career.

Wonderful ! cheesy I’m actually happy for you bro.

For you to have finally made up your mind to pursue a career in being a professional car salesman calls for proper celebration 🍾 🎉

Congratulations 🎊 Very soon you will be selling Bugatti and rolls Royce to us here on nairaland.

I pray to heaven to grant you the focus to actually make something out of this your new life choice I don’t need to trade words with you. You need all the motivation you can get right now bruah and I got it plenty to give you kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 1:12am On Jul 24, 2023
izzou:

I don't even understand why I am seeing comments that is emotionally deviating from the message.

Stay safe. Do not pick strangers at night. Times are hard and bad!

What is the "God saves, and pray nothing happens to you one day" mantra there? grin

All the cases of killings of Uber drivers i know have always happened at night. Wetin be the sugarcoating inside?

Here can be funny, at times

Please pardon me, who is a stranger?

Are they the rider picked only at night or during day time? Lol

Kukuma tell us not to pick passengers once it's dark make we rest.

Crime cam happen any time of the day, simple!

In transportation business drivers are the prey.

Blame the system
Not the driver
Dead or alive

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 1:15am On Jul 24, 2023
donbrowser:

You wan cry again abi grin

No worry nah shebi I go catch u for adugbo we go share money
No worry I go show u something
Dey play
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 1:41am On Jul 24, 2023
Welz:
pope I beg you in the name of God, please don't reply felicity, please and please, let's have a little sanity here..thank you

Even if him reply that was my last address to him reason I made it precise.

If you'll had noticed I took my time to reply

I've left this thread before until some good people called me to come and address some things

Now that I'm almost done here you all may not be seeing me again.

Life is in stages, if you remain in a particular stage for too long it means you're not making any progress

This place is full.of hate, jealousy and envy.

I'm getting nothing from here
It's not adding anything positive to my life any longer so it's makes foolish to continue coming here to drag crumbs with children

Pope has made himself an enemy for ever,
Blackbishop has shown his true colors, a cameleon just as Dru said... Peep4u warned me but I didn't listen.

It's time to move in men.
I meet the thread and I will never see the end of it.
#fact

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 1:49am On Jul 24, 2023
pope191:

Guess who’s back?

You won boss! I’m ripped already. Go claim you medal and trophy. Sugbon obe ti ge omo lowo, omo wa so obe nu, obe ti se oun to fe se.

My only advice to you is to let wisdom guide you, use your tongue to count your teeth. Everything no be by gragra. Ire!

Welcome back from you suspension

For your information I never reported any of.your posts

You reported yourself.

This is last word for.you.

Those who talk behind the back of someone always remind behind them.

Keep talking.

Unfollow thread
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:57am On Jul 24, 2023
dapotemi:

Almost 3 years ago when he wrote this statement, the situation still perhaps remain the same....[b]Maybe it's good for those of us that come here to unwind [/b]but I don't think it's good for the daily driver...

I always recognize and identify the serious people and the ones that come here to catch cruise. U have finally confessed. Funny how u quote a scripture and not see that u r part of the latter, and that anyone who listens to ur advise will enter konga.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:15am On Jul 24, 2023
BAZ001:

Just continue to pray u don’t loose guard.
I usually sense my riders voice at night and park opposite PU or hide and tell rider to come out just to scan the environment scan d riders gesture be4 I drive away or pick up

My car is automatic central lock once I put car on drive. Police , LGA tout and lastma has tried yo arrest me many times and I won’t open door.
D day dem carry me go there office e be like juju
I was going to ask d lastma how did u enter my car.
I just loose guard put car for park thinking it was neutral.

Bro just thank God for safety u never see traffic robbers breaking windscreen and robbing driver n rider ?

I ve experienced it twice beside me at apongbo bridge in d afternoon n early morning, why dem no come my car ? I smart pass d other drivers ?

Lolz...I know say u be akpako. Nobody will drive ehailing, make money and travel abroad and not know the street deeply. U probably made more money than I did, but u just enjoyed the cruise to be on the popular side.
Will u be surprised if I told u I hated Eko bridge/Apongbon/Surulere Route? I avoid it like a plague. Even till now, if I must go to Surulere, Rider will agree we pass Yaba railway or Jibowu, if not, find another driver.
I can count the number of times I have driven through Ijora. I just have an aversion for those places.
When I heard of the bad experiences people had in that route, my best bet is to avoid it. Whether genuine or not, ones I hear say something has happened at an X place I mark that place. Nothing will make me carry boys to the right hand side of Jakande, Lekki in the night. There are many places I have marked X in this my many years in ehailing. My point is yes na God dey protect but we need to do our part too. 90% of the times when u hear people's experience, they will tell u they lose guard. Unfortunately, this guy did not live to tell us his story.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 5:01am On Jul 24, 2023
izzou:

Satan wants to kill, steal and destroy from Man

God asks man to pray

Man refuses to.

God blames man for not praying, instead of Satan.

Question: Why not blame Satan, instead of innocent man that didn't even want wahala in the first place?

You're very funny, sir grin

Chaii you don dey carry me go where I don't know oooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 5:07am On Jul 24, 2023
Felicity001:

Na una wey dey give an attention be d problem, d hustle us good the hustle is good, it's been how many year since Huber cane inter nig. he's yet to pee in his boss's head.
Such a stu.ipid and cockery personality

Drive he doesn't know how, yet he will use his mouth to drive a 24 tyre trailer from Lagos to Cameron

I've never seen a stupid person before, he is the definition of stupidity.

Chai.... I even forgot
He's a stupid chicken and a useless goat to me and everyone else on this thread
Mr cho cho cho

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OLAPROSPER4(m): 5:59am On Jul 24, 2023
Felicity001:

Please pardon me, who is a stranger?

Are they the rider picked only at night or during day time? Lol

Kukuma tell us not to pick passengers once it's dark make we rest.

Crime cam happen any time of the day, simple!

In transportation business drivers are the prey.

Blame the system
Not the driver
Dead or alive

I think the "strangers" meant riders who didn't request through the apps.

I'm seeking a vehicle to drive on rentals in case you know anyone. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OLAPROSPER4(m): 6:14am On Jul 24, 2023
BAZ001:

Nope I’m not jealous grin
I was shouting to save others from following your noncomptu head and pearl cos ur dashboard and mouth was misleading them. Especially those who wants to resign to join d hustle.
See Glithronix now

No it’s not easy like pearl will say;
U have to drive longer distance and longer hours before you can make money.

It can’t be consistent & sustainable like u say
You or car will break down.

I only follow ur 1M target as motivation to earn more that period but at d end I sick for 3days

Please I'm seeking a vehicle to drive on rentals in case you know anyone. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OLAPROSPER4(m): 6:21am On Jul 24, 2023
izzou:

Satan wants to kill, steal and destroy from Man

God asks man to pray

Man refuses to.

God blames man for not praying, instead of Satan.

Question: Why not blame Satan, instead of innocent man that didn't even want wahala in the first place?

You're very funny, sir grin

Please I'm seeking a vehicle to drive on rentals in case you know anyone. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Impulse80(m): 6:56am On Jul 24, 2023
BAZ001:

This is so sad,

Just wasted a life like that… he could be a silent reader on dis thread or telegram group.

For those still blaming d driver, pray u don’t loose guard on a deadly day.

I got a request once @11:15pm at night and drove straight to PU cos rider was going to Ijesha and I e we I’ll drop him and go to lere to close for the day.
Got to pick up

Rider: male (very red eyes) sat in front and said pls wait
Me: okay
Next thing 2 guys dead high with bags open door sat at d back, smelling of weed as I wan go, another guy open door with bag too from road side and said oya make we dey go .
I started car and drove for 5mins then I realized I don loose guard for night and dis guys no dey talk

I parked closed to a street light ran to window and ran to other side begin beg d one infront
Me: sir I beg na food I dey find, na hustle I dey help me
Rider 1: Oga wetin happen?
Me: I dey fear … told him straight say key dey ignition.
Rider 2 : at back started laughing dt dem go drink after work and going to sleep say dem no be thief

Na half mind I carry drive that day.
Imagine if dey were real killer.

God no go kukuma leave us.

LMAO! This is really funny. Your life flashed before your eyes grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BestTrades: 7:08am On Jul 24, 2023

To check vehicle history (Vin check)of any car.

For comprehensive vehicle history report .

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

For Retrieval Of Lost Custom Duty

https://verifyithq.com/lost-customs-papers/

For Custom Duty Verification ..
https://verifyithq.com/services/customs-duty-verification/

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davidpeace99: 7:17am On Jul 24, 2023
CheerfulGiver:
Now you don dey admit say you be night crawler before you run from Nigeria. Truth don dey come out that you were no different from the people and the job you kept castigating.

I'm sorry for anyone you have misled, and are still misleading with your "cruise" posts.

Good morning Cheer
Abeg send your telegram group link.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:11am On Jul 24, 2023
Pearl1910:
Lolz... TheModerator is d nuisance in chief, now he is bashing Pope for doing what he himself does for a living. This thread will never cease to amaze...
Most people will be doing d enemy of my enemy is my friend and not speak up. Some people will say it's cruise but when it explodes, they will not find it funny again.
Others are scared to talk and want to remain in their lanes, forgetting that one day they will be a victim of the bully.
I am not saying we shouldn't have different ideas or opinion but let's focus on the issue rather than the individual and let not truth be scarce on the platform.
We can do better.

Good morning Pearl? You see say I greet you. I should have reply this post with boundlex, but I say no, let me do it when this moniker comes free.

Don’t know how subtle this may be, but please don’t liken me with TheModerator. I am not dumb and can’t be caught in such zone.

You said don’t attack individual, but focus on issues and I beg to ask what’s the issue between Felicity and I? Do you remember the last time you attacked someone parents here and even go as far to attack Northbird for trying to scold you? Don’t take it out on people when they choose to stay in their lanes. Barely anyone of us listen here, go against view and the next thing you get is insult. Do you know it was me standing for people that brought about all these Felicity noise?

I did what TheModerator use to do? Don’t get it wrong. I honestly don’t want to explain myself and let the mysterious ones keep wallowing in their mystery, because common sense is not common and truth is hard to accept. Donbrowser said it all, everything about Felicity is online, he’s like a dog that won’t listen to the whistle of the hunter, you honestly don’t have to dig before getting things about him and I don’t think you can find anyone with honest opinion around him, because he preferred to be pet than to be chastened. I am not good at the latter, hate me for speaking my truth, I’ll still tell you.

I didnt know Felicity today, not even this year or last year. This place is a market square and talks do fly in market. One just have to learn how to put his child hand inside oja. If there’s one thing I’ve learnt here that made me stop to argue needless except for some few faces? Most of the people you argue with here are not really what they try to claim in real life (suck to say I find it distasteful for trying to embarrass other drivers. if something is rotten, it shouldnt be him telling us, because he is the most rotten among all) and the facts I did established regardless. This is not coming from the angle of pride or hate, water they say will find is level. I am in my 30s, you don’t expect an 18 years to see what I am seeing somewhat, just as I can’t understand what someone in 50s is seeing deeply. TheModerator came for me yesterday, I intentionally skipped em, because I don’t understand his battle, I don’t know him, I can’t even put a face on him. Why stress myself because of a stranger or a ghost so to say?

Age is not decreasing as one grows, wisdom should follow. If I ever have any intentions here is to see everyone prosper and here is where you and I draw issues. Information is life, it can make or destroy. Maybe you are getting yours right. I remember you said you can use full tank to do 120k. The normal me would have dragged that with you, how true is it? I leave it to drivers to try it out, but I don’t think is feasible. Do I want to drag that with you? No! There’s no energy in such for me right now. I dragged Felicity matter because he is so ignorant and won’t learn. Like I said I have know Felicity like any other persons here for long. I don’t want to mention names, so I plead for forgiveness. I can tell you few things about you, Kanuisagoat, Tojahh, Obinoral, Izzou, xghost, blackbishop, dru, Shollywendy (my oga, blood and partner), Davit (oga of the oga, king of low key) and so on. This does not mean anybody gossip anybody, it’s just your ways speaking for you.

So what’s the stupid chat about gossip on Felicity? Who’s he? Sorry to say among all the names I mentioned, only one person is on the decline for the past 3 years and we all know the person. Obinoral that started out yesterday is about to take a giant step(won’t bring is sh*t to public space). But you see my oga? The only thing he is good at his fight and fight. It is sad and nothing to mock one about. One mate is progressing and you say your problem is sounding politically correct, your problem is I no send anybody papa. Yoruba’s will say either way it faces you find a way to deal with it, but in your lonely time have a deep tot about all, where you are coming from and where you wish to be. For real, we may be posting here invincibly(but kele mgebe, no be for proudness nah to avoid see finish), trust me we know ourselves. When Obinoral went to get his car, shabi una be too. What report did will get? You Pearl was kind, Felicity was brutal. Obi kept you and discard the other, up till this day both of you work as a team. I can tell 3 persons that has said Pearl nah nice guy. It’s not gossip, it’s people confirming your good act. My oga? Fighter lomo.

I am not fighting him, like someone that has always watch out and care for people here. I wish he can sit and think, but perspectives is a big issue for him. I careless the moment he include my mother into whatever. If he says I gossip about him on Moses, please how did he know I got gas from Moses? Is that not gossip about me? Why do we like double standard here. When him and Kanuisgoat were having issues. It is crystal clear oga was on the wrong, but who won talk? Make he collect I no send your papa. Sincerely, all these is not helping him. I once said it everyone sells car, bishop just load 2 cars and he is into other things. Face your struggles and if you have a way to lift your brothers, don’t think it twice. All these pull them down while it is obvious you are also looking for way is the worst habit I think one can have.

On Bishop? I don’t want to address it, because it is both funny to him and I. All the I ripped you and win as if we are fighting one battle while I watch him f**l himself for his self inflicted woes is the deal. He knows Bishop and I are close, there’s barely a time he talks to him on the phone and we won’t be together. So practically he is the target (o craze). If I tell you Obinoral and I are close or you and him is like wasting words. We practically live, eat and do things together. The day you were eating at your mech place, I’m like so Pearl they eat, I think him and cheerful no deh eat. Is that gossip? Words fly, be real and honest, attitude matters, because it will speak for us. There’s barely anyone I have met here that will tell you we have issues, I am that receptive. If it is money that will make you and I to have issues, I’ll leave it for you. The worst I’ll do is there won’t be a next time. He had Fasasi he could have lead him on as a brother and gave him honest opinion, let the man be the one to decide his faith, if he won’t listen to honest opinion, but my oga no send any body papa. Literally he end up using and defiling folks. How good is that? What did I know.

So whatever it is, whoever felt bad and think I am not supposed to say this or that. Felicity had it coming and I am honestly not apologetic on this. It is not even the end of spilling, dude just don’t have anything good on his shelf. Which I think it is more of mental issue from perspective angle. I have been on this platform for so long to tell how it works and I’ll still tell him to pay more attention to offline, than online. Listen more, than thinking every contrary opinion is a threat.

Pearl morning once again.
Tojahh I apologize for the lengthy post, nah sealing.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 8:40am On Jul 24, 2023
Indrive can be so frustrating and making someone angry unnecessary, how can one accept a ride and drive down to pickup only for the rider to cancel the trip at pickup location and indrive will just remove their commission within minding whether you went on that trip or not....

I'm so frustrated rn
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OLAPROSPER4(m): 9:16am On Jul 24, 2023
Itsrm:

True.

Yorubas will say, eni ti olorun ba n so, ki o ma so ara e.

God help us!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AOB1: 9:33am On Jul 24, 2023
My honorable drivers in the house please which engine oil is best for my 2006 Toyota Corolla between 5w30 and 20w50 Mobil because the person I bought the car from said he is using 20w50. Please I want you guys to help me out because I just bought the car and I don't have any experience about car. Is 20w50 good for the car or I should change it to 5w30.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 9:33am On Jul 24, 2023
pope191:

One problem I have with you is trying to throw words around. Stick to facts and stop saying things that are untrue.

Such a shame. Make una see who deh advice una to stop driving. He can go a month without kobo. Em mama deh house to spoon feed em. I still have enough rubbish about you. Continue

But na him Mama pikin na... Maman't he?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 10:07am On Jul 24, 2023
Felicity001:

Where be jabita?

Allen avenue
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:11am On Jul 24, 2023
E good as una don dey type small small again, we don tire to dey read epistles wey no concern us.
Una go just dey force am down our throats
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AOB1: 10:19am On Jul 24, 2023
tojahh:

But na him Mama pikin na... Maman't he?
My honorable drivers in the house please which engine oil is best for my 2006 Toyota Corolla between 5w30 and 20w50 Mobil because the person I bought the car from said he is using 20w50. Please I want you guys to help me out because I just bought the car and I don't have any experience about car. Is 20w50 good for the car or I should change it to 5w30, bro I need your advice on this.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AOB1: 10:20am On Jul 24, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Allen avenue
My honorable drivers in the house please which engine oil is best for my 2006 Toyota Corolla between 5w30 and 20w50 Mobil because the person I bought the car from said he is using 20w50. Please I want you guys to help me out because I just bought the car and I don't have any experience about car. Is 20w50 good for the car or I should change it to 5w30, bro I need your advice on this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5387) (5388) (5389) (5390) (5391) (5392) (5393) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Realtol(m), YeyeGbami and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.