Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4815166 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5384) (5385) (5386) (5387) (5388) (5389) (5390) ... (5704) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 2:08pm On Jul 23, 2023
anthony533:
Oga try rest...

What's the reason of hating CheerfulGiverr if he is not doing better than you in real life?...

You even went as far joining his telegram group to monitor his activities there.. What for,if you are not a hater?

Oga,nowadays life in Nigeria is hard and people are trying to survive,and for someone like you and others here who claims to be doing well in real life will not have this kind of hatred and frustration...

I have not seen a man in present day Nigeria who hustle almost every day that stay under a tree..

Its only those lazy ass men with wife and children that stays with there mother on thesame one room and such people need psychiatric evaluation,such people need help.

I wonder the set of people who dash these people likes. How blackbishop take enter him argument?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:16pm On Jul 23, 2023
YeyeGbami:

The guy fućked up for lifting passengers on the roadside , he no even do am for daylight wey he fit get high chances of survival.

I hope others can learn from his mistake sha. Once night fall for Lagos , you’re at risk from all angle.

If I talk now, they will say I am blaming the dead.
People don't really understand the dangers out there.
Na God they carry us out bring us back but we also have to play our part, be aware of our surroundings and take absolute precaution. As u never know even the person that planned you but because of your awareness and alertness, changed his mind.
Personally, whether out of wisdom or fear, I have my set of rules. No matter how enticing the fare may be I will cancel it or not pick at all, it's just common survival.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 2:25pm On Jul 23, 2023
Pearl1910:

People don't really understand the dangers out there.
Na God they carry us out bring us back but we also have to play our part, be aware of our surroundings and take absolute precaution. As u never know even the person that planned you, but because of your awareness changed his mind.
Personally, whether out of wisdom or fear, I have my set of rules. No matter how enticing the fare may be I will cancel it or not pick at all, it's just common survival.

Since they removed subsidy from PMS, i stopped hanging out at back of jabita at night. I had a feeling that it won’t take long before hunger push people into crime.

About 2 weeks ago awawa boys enter those foods sellers on alade avenue for midnight, they shot one mobile police deàd.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:31pm On Jul 23, 2023
Olayetan:

He fu*ked up truly, I don't even pick passengers by the road side once 9pm pass, but then, we can't all be the same...

I saw the incident and I was lost in thought, imagine since last year, I've never worked overnight but I compromised last night cox I was running behind some bills couple with partners money but when I saw the incident, I told myself that it seems this overnight work won't work o...

I am glad this little argument has made u change ur mind.
Its not to blame d dead or shame anybody, but for others to learn from.

Don't compare yourself with yellow cab men o. Apart from the fact that our cars are unmarked and tussh which makes us targets for car jackers, those yellow cab men have jazz. Interstate drivers too have cut their eyes, and body so dont attempt to do what they do with ordinary eyes.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 2:38pm On Jul 23, 2023
TheModerator:
I no send any fool for this thread. If you are here for peace and intellectual conversation, I'm up for it. If you want trouble. I'm here all out and ready wether is street or keyboard.

My days in school, I'd walk with a pen in my left pocket and a gun in my right pocket. Who so ever you are. You are welcome to my would. The fool cheerfulgiver aka chijoke . Your days are numbered

Just look at the way you've been reduced to nothing on this thread. You're now rambling like a rabid dog. Eyes red as if from colorado, foaming at the mouth plus Lashing out at everything and everyone with mouldy claws undecided

I first pulled your trousers

Cheerfulgiver has repeatedly pulled your boxers

Finally your pant has by thine own hands been forfeit grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 2:43pm On Jul 23, 2023
Blackbishop:

I wonder the set of people who dash these people likes. How blackbishop take enter him argument?

That mental patient has up to 5 different accounts operating on this very thread. He has others that he uses to post on other threads on numerous parts of the forum Hes is a helplessly jobless troll.

I know 2 particular people that always reserve their likes for him no matter what. I just wonder how they feel now that he is finally naked and running amok in this our market square grin

Yes I'm shading you gentlelife and the Congolese runaway clown cheesy make una come carry una member oh. Him don carry overdose today

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IyaTola: 2:48pm On Jul 23, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Since they removed subsidy from PMS, i stopped hanging out at back of jabita at night. I had a feeling that it won’t take long before hunger push people into crime.

About 2 weeks ago awawa boys enter those foods sellers on alade avenue for midnight, they shot one mobile police deàd.
They robbed at Ajah yesterday.
A church was burgled in Alimosho, they came to church today and all the equipments stolen.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by boundlex: 3:00pm On Jul 23, 2023
YeyeGbami:

No wonder that place is always quiet lately… you can easily tell something is wrong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator360: 3:03pm On Jul 23, 2023
Conner44:

That mental patient has up to 5 different accounts operating on this very thread. He has others that he uses to post on other threads on numerous parts of the forum Hes is a helplessly jobless troll.

I know 2 particular people that always reserve their likes for him no matter what. I just wonder how they feel now that he is finally naked and running amok in this our market square grin

Yes I'm shading you gentlelife and the Congolese runaway clown cheesy make una come carry una member oh. Him don carry overdose today

Mugwu, overdose of what? Why do you keep reporting my post after I took your impotent goat mentor to the cleaners. Why report if you don't feel pained about it? Ewu. You are yet to get over your ugly face that I posted here.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IyaTola: 3:03pm On Jul 23, 2023
Here are the step-by-step instructions in DriveinHud app:

Step 1: Referee Verification
During the verification process, the new user (referee) enters the referral's username of the person who referred them.

Step 2: Referral Reward
Once the new user's verification process is approved, the system credits the referral with 3 credits as a referral reward.

Step 3: Converting Credits to Money
The referral, who now has additional credits in their account, can choose to convert those credits into money.

Step 4: Withdrawal Process
You can initiate a withdrawal request to transfer the converted money to your Nigeria bank account.

Good morning, has anyone tried the refer and earn feature? I would like to know how fast you get paid
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:04pm On Jul 23, 2023
YeyeGbami:

It's sad but one don morocco head will still be hailing bad govt decisions.
Tuition fee has been hiked, this will lead to dropouts and that means more crime, and d bomboclat is saying we should show him receipt before he will comment. Truely u can't support APC without sounding fooolish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 3:05pm On Jul 23, 2023
boundlex:

No wonder that place is always quiet lately… you can easily tell something is wrong.
All hail balablu
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 3:07pm On Jul 23, 2023
ReadaDream:
She go get belle today. That's all I have to tell you. tongue
I'm a saint. grin grin

Much respect, boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 3:08pm On Jul 23, 2023
anthony533:
Oga try rest...

What's the reason of hating CheerfulGiverr if he is not doing better than you in real life?...

You even went as far joining his telegram group to monitor his activities there.. What for,if you are not a hater?

Oga,nowadays life in Nigeria is hard and people are trying to survive,and for someone like you and others here who claims to be doing well in real life will not have this kind of hatred and frustration...

I have not seen a man in present day Nigeria who hustle almost every day that stay under a tree..

Its only those lazy ass men with wife and children that stays with there mother on thesame one room and such people need psychiatric evaluation,such people need help.

If only we had more people who reason like you on this forum and Nigeria as a whole today we would not be called citizens of a sh1thole country by another human being.

Can you imagine that even uber OG's that I was following for years on this thread kept mum when that guy initially came out with frivolous and baseless accusations against another person here. They knew he was mad but because he was on their side of the divide they gave him Jersey, put him in on their team and bribed referee to blow 'play on' undecided

Cowards all of them. So many I've lost respect for. I've been on nairaland actively for more than 17 years straight and this is the most cowardly generation of active thread posters I've ever encountered all through this time. You would rather sacrifice the thread than allow new investors learn just because of jealousy and envy.

Making libelous statements, unearthing secrets, telling tales, outright lies . . . Okay now the thread is strictly for banter abi? No more learning?

No problem.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by boundlex: 3:11pm On Jul 23, 2023
CheerfulGiver:
All hail balablu

Nigeria matter now? Nah siddon deh look… Executives has already carpet other arms of government. Only divine intervention can help this country.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2023
Conner44:

In fact I just have to check again if I offend the guy before or I mention him anywhere in a disrespectful way. He just started off as a rabid dog.

Seriously there is no point fighting cuz I tot it’s for the ladies we guys should settle out of forum. I say something distasteful call me we reason. Most of the guys here are on cruise. No matter what Pope or Baz says to me on these forum will get me worked up cuz I know them to be clown mostly.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 3:15pm On Jul 23, 2023
TheModerator360:

Mugwu, overdose of what? Why do you keep reporting my post after I took your impotent goat mentor to the cleaners. Why report if you don't feel pained about it? Ewu. You are yet to get over your ugly face that I posted here.

See this one undecided you just demystified yourself. You're not even sensible. So your only weapon of blackmail against anyone here is a photo of their own smiling face? undecided face that is on their Facebook profile till today?

I don't need to report you. Why waste my time. You have 100 spare accounts. Na the mod go tire undecided

Just keep dancing naked for us here. I'm enjoying your madness aje grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 3:20pm On Jul 23, 2023
Conner44:

See this one undecided you just demystified yourself. You're not even sensible. So your only weapon of blackmail against anyone here is a photo of their own smiling face? undecided face that is on their Facebook profile till today?

I don't need to report you. Why waste my time. You have 100 spare accounts. Na the mod go tire undecided

Pls add likes for him since his life depends on it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 3:25pm On Jul 23, 2023
Reminder
Ghost1994:
Raining season is here again. I’ll share my little experience.

1. Avoid alpha beach road patapata during heavy rain

2. Don’t ever try to enter down orchid road no.

3. Try as much as possible to let your pointers, wipers and your dim light working perfectly before jetting out.

4. Avoid places you don’t really know their flood level.

5. During the heavy rain, find somewhere safe to park if you’ve not gotten a trip yet park your car, relax for about 25-40 minutes after the rain Lagos gutters would’ve been cleared a bit to proceed for hustle.

6. Community road Akoka is a death trap. Keep that at the back of your map.

7. It’s a season to make money but then you have to apply wisdom because rider that’s paying x2 of the money would want you to satisfy them by dropping them at their doorstep. But if by the way(s) you suspect the area is prone to flood, sharply end the trip at the beginning of the street offer a rider 100-200naira for his/her bike/keke fare.

8. Try as much as possible to work within the Circe/areas you know too well.

9. Don’t do 80-100klm during heavy. Abeg if you don’t love yourself we do. Why? Brake doesn’t work well when it’s rainy just a simple logic.

10. Off your car ac when you sight heavy flood in a street or on any road. Why? Because most of our cars are above 10yrs ago and there are some components in which water must not get into on your compressor it’ll damage your compressor quickly.

11. Work smart. Yes work smart— don’t work late start early close early. Because you can’t know all the whole roads in Lagos no matter how many decades you’ve been driving on Lagos road. Working late sometimes is a death trap to damage your vehicle because so many bad potholes you might not be able to see are trap to damage your shocks, tyre etc.

12. If you miss your turn, maybe you didn’t calculate well or map malfunctioning, don’t ever bother to reverse never ever think of that. No matter how much rider pressurize you just be calm and let him or her know you’ll remove some money out of his/her bills for compensation. 200-500 naira is Better to let go than loosing your car to accident or road lions (Lastma/Taskforce)

13. Never drag road with trailer or tankers. Those people doesn’t see on a normal day not to talk of rainy days. Be wise don’t let rider sweet talk you to be saying they’re late blablabla you’re not the cause of their lateness.

I’ll share my own work ethics

- I work basically on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday it’s a rushing day.

- I take Thursday off to relax and focus on my course

- Friday yes and Saturday I start working around 2pm why? Well I feel like that’s when the people started rushing out.

- I work on Sunday but I avoid island ajah,Lekki and the rest once it’s 1pm why? When you notice your app you’ll see it’ll all white once is getting to 2pm because riders don Dey house but on like mainland there are many churches. It’s a wisdom.

- routes I avoid on week days are:- 1. Egbeda, Ikeja in the morning is dead, ikotun igando, ekoro road, command road, Iyana ipaja, aboru, lasu, okoko, festac, mile 2, oshodi, Ikorodu never, sangotedo hell no, I can only drop a worthy trip at the airport and jet out immediately I avoid siting and waiting for unrealistic trips in airport unless I’m lucky if I’m driving out and I get a trip.

After Opic Berger I always avoid any trip going after Berger.

How do I cancel? Bolt shows me where I’m going so whenever I’m sure the area is part of my listed dead zone, I click on arrived, passenger phone is not working or passenger ask me to cancel. It’s work like magic on iPhone but not with androids. It’s help me avoiding any conversations with rider.

Note:- I accept every trips coming to my phone no matter how dead it is but I cancel once I feel is not safe for me and my car.

I try as much as possible to select the trip(s) above 1500. How will you know a trip coming to your phone is more than 1500? Any trip be it surge or no surge above 8klm is practically more than 1,500. Note I don’t care how much you collect because of bonus but all I know is that the money is above 1500.

I don’t rush myself any day anytime my target as a car owner per day is 5k for savings 3k to start hustle next day and 2k for feeding/dropping at home.

Why 5k? It’s my logic and it’s been helping save maturely. I used to make x3-4 of my savings sometimes but then it’s just my saving culture I’ll still save all have made. I’ll just called it discipline.

How did you manage cash savings? I store my cash savings somewhere in my living room where I don’t tell anyone and on Thursday Whenever I dropped my son in school, I head straight to bank and deposit to account I don’t have atm or internet banking.

How did you manage your car(s) to serve you well? I avoid most Lagos mechanics 90%. Whatsoever happened to my car like for example let’s say shocks is bad, I will drive my car to market park and pay 5hundred naira I’ll go and get my new shocks, I know how much is leakage, shocks, brake pads, thyroids, fluid, bulbs etc. all I need is to change I don’t manage.

What can make a car to last in these hustle? Cars are like human being, you have to maintain them. I Do a daily routine before I jet out in the morning because I’ll be off sometimes on 9-12 hours on wheel. I check everything I needed to check before jetting out.

I make sure I avoid anything bad route. I don’t carry loads that doesn’t fit in my car trunk. My car is design to carry 4 and yes mini 4 not heavy make ups madams going to party and try to squeeze themselves in my mini sedan no! I don’t carry them I don’t want wahala.

Also, anyday mechanic is fixing one thing or two in my car, I always make sure we do it together. I don’t supervise but we handle it together because mechanic are humans too they might forget to tighten 1 bolt which I’m not perfect either but 2-4 heads is better than 1.

How do you manage a rider whose street is bad and you consider picking him/her? Well the logic i used is straightforward. Many of dead streets have alternative like bike and keke. I’ll put a call through:-

Me: Sir/ma good morning this is the Uber ride you ordered
Rider: Good morning I’ll be expecting you.
M: sir/ma I’m sorry getting to the street now, my car has hit the ground severally it’s a low Corolla/Honda please I don’t mind since you don’t have load I’ll pay for your bike or marwa.

Reasonable rider who value life and property will agreed and even said don’t worry just give me few mins. But i manage if it’s elderly person or rider mentions she’s pregnant I’ll go BUT if rider acting somehow I won’t go.

How can someone makes more saving in this hustle?
1st is Gods grace, 2 is your car is your tools once she doesn’t give you any problem(s) you’ll make savings.

Advice to newbie:- never allow rider to sweet talk you to drop him or her at unreasonable location. Avoid airport just drop off only. Never follow one way or brt lane even if you’re carrying buhari daughter, don’t try to reverse on the highway if you miss your way yes rider will shout but keep calm, make sure you confirm your credit alert before allowing rider off in your car, if you don’t have change offer to transfer airtime as their balance some will say yes and some will tell you to keep the change but remember it’s their money, use rider app to calculate the estimated price of the route you’re heading-it’ll help you determine if the route worth it coupled with the traffic, never fight physically with your rider some are walking ghosts, pay your commission once it’s getting above threshold, read signs, ask riders questions if the map is malfunctioning, join Facebook/WhatsApp/telegram groups to learn more about people’s day to day experiences. Last but first pray to God and follow your instincts.

PLAN FOR FUTURE AND REMEMBER THE HUSTLE SHOULDNT BE FOR A VERY LONG TIME ALWAYS HAVE A PLAN B.

Bye for now

God will continue to help us all
Ghost1994

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 3:26pm On Jul 23, 2023
Conner44:

His music has stopped. Time up

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 3:27pm On Jul 23, 2023
hefelove:
Reminder
Very potent.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IyaTola: 3:31pm On Jul 23, 2023
The real reason, we would continue to be were we are. Kenyans are doing things differently.
boundlex:

Nigeria matter now? Nah siddon deh look… Executives has already carpet other arms of government. Only divine intervention can help this country.
Will divine intervention come from heaven?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by boundlex: 3:34pm On Jul 23, 2023
IyaTola:
The real reason, we would continue to be were we are. Kenyans are doing things differently.Will divine intervention come from heaven?

Boss what are we going to do now? Protest? NlC can’t even go on strike. It’s a very dicey situation, because wot we have is far from democracy.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IyaTola: 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2023
boundlex:

Boss what are we going to do now? Protest? NlC can’t even go on strike. It’s a very dicey situation, because we will have not is far from democracy.
I just tire, depression has set in.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2023
Blackbishop:

Pls add likes for him since his life depends on it

The last time I encountered someone that exhibited a similar psychological disorder like that guy was back when I was in university.

This particular lady was after my attention by fire by force. She was actually attacking me and behaving like a witch towards me in the area.

If I drop paper she will say I'm littering, if I go outside yard she will run ald padlock the gate even if I just went out to piss inside the gutter. She will tell lies against me to everyone. As in ehn . . . I was so furious I approached my landlord one day and reported the lady to him. He laughed hard and long and do you know what he told me?

"better friend the girl, she like you well well, nothing wey go make am leave you"

I was very shocked, disappointed then furious at the way he dusted my concerns as if I was just gossiping the girl sad

But do you know that finally finally, one hostel birthday party evening after dark, i went to beg her roommate for matches to on lamp and met her alone. Then our usual small yabing turned to pushing then to pulling then to removing and then cutlass sharp and before i carry eye up egbanor don clear sharpaly cool

My rent expire the next 2 months and I immediately move go another hostel bone the girl totally . . . I layer get to find out say the girl na real psycho just like this our village mad man dancing in our front today angry

I don dey reason if this guy na gay . . . His behavioural pattern reeks of feminism undecided

Hmm . . . Cheerfulgiver dey careful sha oh. Nobody dey sabi finish for this country wey we dey true true

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 3:42pm On Jul 23, 2023
Conner44:

If only we had more people who reason like you on this forum and Nigeria as a whole today we would not be called citizens of a sh1thole country by another human being.

Can you imagine that even uber OG's that I was following for years on this thread kept mum when that guy initially came out with frivolous and baseless accusations against another person here. They knew he was mad but because he was on their side of the divide they gave him Jersey, put him in on their team and bribed referee to blow 'play on' undecided

Cowards all of them. So many I've lost respect for. I've been on nairaland actively for more than 17 years straight and this is the most cowardly generation of active thread posters I've ever encountered all through this time. You would rather sacrifice the thread than allow new investors learn just because of jealousy and envy.

Making libelous statements, unearthing secrets, telling tales, outright lies . . . Okay now the thread is strictly for banter abi? No more learning?

No problem.

Oga rest na
Rest Biko

You criticize people for turning the thread into a banter page but you're among those that stirs the banter

Mention one informative post you've made on this thread for others to learn from regarding this hustle?

Since you don dey shout say you wan expose the moderator, naked him, disgrace him et all

We've been waiting to see
Nothing

All audio

Biko rest Mr cho cho cho

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:42pm On Jul 23, 2023
Lolz... TheModerator is d nuisance in chief, now he is bashing Pope for doing what he himself does for a living. This thread will never cease to amaze...
Most people will be doing d enemy of my enemy is my friend and not speak up. Some people will say it's cruise but when it explodes, they will not find it funny again.
Others are scared to talk and want to remain in their lanes, forgetting that one day they will be a victim of the bully.
I am not saying we shouldn't have different ideas or opinion but let's focus on the issue rather than the individual and let not truth be scarce on the platform.
We can do better.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:49pm On Jul 23, 2023
Conner44:

The last time I encountered someone that exhibited a similar psychological disorder like that guy was back when I was in university.

This particular lady was after my attention by fire by force. She was actually attacking me and behaving like a witch towards me in the area.

If I drop paper she will say I'm littering, if I go outside yard she will run ald padlock the gate even if I just went out to piss inside the gutter. She will tell lies against me to everyone. As in ehn . . . I was so furious I approached my landlord one day and reported the lady to him. He laughed hard and long and do you know what he told me?

"better friend the girl, she like you well well, nothing wey go make am leave you"

I was very shocked, disappointed then furious at the way he dusted my concerns as if I was just gossiping the girl sad

But do you know that finally finally, one hostel birthday party evening after dark, i went to beg her roommate for matches to on lamp and met her alone. Then our usual small yabing turned to pushing then to pulling then to removing and then cutlass sharp and before i carry eye up egbanor don clear sharpaly cool

My rent expire the next 2 months and I immediately move go another hostel bone the girl totally . . . I layer get to find out say the girl na real psycho just like this our village mad man dancing in our front today angry

I don dey reason if this guy na gay . . . His behavioural pattern reeks of feminism undecided

Hmm . . . Cheerfulgiver dey careful sha oh. Nobody dey sabi finish for this country wey we dey true true

Haaaaa...see u. Mammywater don collect your star, u dey here dey boast. Bera go for deliverance. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 3:55pm On Jul 23, 2023
dav1002:

Oga rest na
Rest Biko

You criticize people for turning the thread into a banter page but you're among those that stirs the banter

Mention one informative post you've made on this thread for others to learn from regarding this hustle?

Since you don dey shout say you wan expose the moderator, naked him, disgrace him et all

We've been waiting to see
Nothing

All audio

Biko rest Mr cho cho cho

You who came here to make jest of your driver for coming to you for your help? Thinking it was CheerfulGiver grin see the way God shamed you and opened your heart for all of us to look into its deep darkness

You ehn . . . grin you fit poison person I swear

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 3:57pm On Jul 23, 2023
Pearl1910:

Haaaaa...see u. Mammywater don collect your star, u dey here dey boast. Bera go for deliverance. grin

Na wetin I been dey tell pope that year before him leave the bishop for inside the kingdom and fall yakata enter into the world grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fk001(m): 3:58pm On Jul 23, 2023
northbird:

He is not right. You have a part to play in your safety ..
The incident happened around 8.30pm coming from Guzape.. Guzape is a lonely area with some stretches of isolated spots.. who drives to Guzape at night carrying 3 young guys? embarassed embarassed and I'm sure it's the ghetto side of Guzape, panteka side ( where they sell metal scraps )

8.30pm in Abuja is almost like 10.30pm here in Lagos.
Bolt won't stop because a driver died.. so your safety and that of your car is your responsibility.

It happens in Nguru street Area 11 Garki.

But you are also right.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5384) (5385) (5386) (5387) (5388) (5389) (5390) ... (5704) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Glithronix, northbird and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.