Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5399) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4751898 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5396) (5397) (5398) (5399) (5400) (5401) (5402) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ceenelly(m): 7:36pm On Jul 26, 2023
Raw2:
Depends on you. 40 - 45k in 13 hrs. For my and my crew.

If I do a driv-a-thon like I did on Sunday, 18 hrs was 82,400.
thanks for the reply for the 13 hrs how many litre can one use to actualize.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eyinola1: 7:38pm On Jul 26, 2023
pope191:

Cc : Dapotemi, Pearl

Good morning boss? When I read Dapotemi’s Post last night, the will to ask some questions entered my body, but I’m like you just got out of one fiasco, avoid whatever that may seem as misunderstanding that will lead to gbas gbos. Not until I read IFRSC comment and Pearl that some how align with my tots.

You load 22k yesterday and still able to keep your salary. Do you know some full time drivers didn’t even get to make that yesterday? How often do you get to make this? Do you know that where you live determines a lot? Gigo how much do you make in a week? These will help us reach some vital conclusion I get.

Pearl made some point where he hit on his peace of mind and this has been everything for person like me. I’m up when I’m up, gosh! Right now I don’t want to go through that stress of not willing but I have no choice. That’s what the 5am stuff does to me. I stand in the bathroom and all my teeth is feeling heavy. I have a friend that won’t leave office unless his boss is out of work. Even if he is in the office having some fun with friends, a dude ain’t going no where till oga leaves. Your own work provides you the chance to leave at 3, some don’t even know where they left their body after work and pressure. I am not saying anything loud. Advice is good, and I seriously like the direction is better than speed, but I want you to understand it is not that easy.

At IFRS, I have to quote you because you’ve said it all, let all do what is good for them. Skills can’t be underrated. School or not, one should be good at something. I want to believe you were a driver before living for UK. Do you know same UK is where we back home always got discouraged not to try. If 5m can get one to Uk nd there’s heaven there, I don’t think that is an issue for me. And where did I save such money from? Purely from driving. My point! I want to believe you must have seen people saying nothing in Uk, but anyway you pushed on. Life is deep and I still believe we are fighting different battles. Learnt mine when a friend of mine bought car at 20, deep within I tot he was stupid for using his first win to buy a car, till he bought 2nd, 3rd, 4th to luxuries. Sometimes I do feel we human worry so much over nothing, but at the end life is going to do what it is going to do anyway.

NB : I don’t pray to stay on this hustle for as long as I have spent anymore. For anyone that understands projectile.
I don't even make 22K weekdays and someone doing part-time is even making more than me 😢 😭 yesterday sef na 18 K ,today 13K full time driver 😆 🤣 I drove from 9am to 3pm

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kaymaxi2222(m): 7:50pm On Jul 26, 2023
Honda civic 04 available for rental message me on 08109149732
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Welz(m): 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2023
Raw2:
I practice what I preach. This is my gross for Monday and Tuesday, plus 5k offline yesterday.

If you're still complaining it's because you don't know what the fück you're doing wrong and you're too fücking proud to ask.

Dey play.
you're doing well boss..I don't think anyone has any issues with the money made but the amount of fuel used to get the said amount.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Welz(m): 7:54pm On Jul 26, 2023
Eyinola1:
I don't even make 22K weekdays and someone doing part-time is even making more than me 😢 😭 yesterday sef na 18 K ,today 13K full time driver 😆 🤣 I drove from 9am to 3pm
9-3 is not a full day job
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:28pm On Jul 26, 2023
XGhost:

First off, How much is he delivering?
I'm assuming it's a rental arrangement and you're handling car maintenance.
Saying they haven't reviewed prices is to enable both of you eat is a lie.
If your driver knows what he's doing praying his rent should not be an issue, balablu or not.
45k is fair and easily achievable with the new price regime. 40k is you being benevolent. Anything below is no longer business but charity.
Also, I'd say if you follow the prevailing thoughts on this thread you'd get a fair idea how his mind works.

I think say I wicked, but u r wickeder grin
Them go chop u raw now

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Raw2: 9:04pm On Jul 26, 2023
Welz:

you're doing well boss..I don't think anyone has any issues with the money made but the amount of fuel used to get the said amount.
Amount of fuel used is subjective. It's your responsibility. You can decide to drive a v6 or a v8 or a Corolla/Camry with a dead fuel system. It's your business. You cannot dismiss the profits of a Kia Rio 1.4L manual transmission driver who says he uses 8k to gross 45k simply because your own car cannot achieve same mpg after grossing same 45k. Gross income is a constant. Fuel consumption isn't. If I tell you I use 12k fuel on average daily, you may doubt it out of ignorance.

The frequent "fuel used" conundrum always thrown up on this thread is laughable, especially when it's coming from a place of ignorance of the driver not knowing how much fuel his car is supposed to consume on specific KMs driven, who now tries to juxtapose his fuel consumption with a driver who knows exactly what his fuel consumption should be, and what exactly to do if his fuel consumption falls below manufacturer's standard average miles/km per gallon/L.

It's your job to know.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2023
Raw2:
Amount of fuel used is subjective. It's your responsibility. You can decide to drive a v6 or a v8 or a Corolla/Camry with a dead fuel system. It's your business. You cannot dismiss the profits of a Kia Rio 1.4L manual transmission driver who says he uses 8k to gross 45k simply because your own car cannot achieve same mpg after grossing same 45k. Gross income is a constant. Fuel consumption isn't. If I tell you I use 12k fuel on average daily, you may doubt it out of ignorance.

The frequent "fuel used" conundrum always thrown up on this thread is laughable, especially when it's coming from a place of ignorance of the driver not knowing how much fuel his car is supposed to consume on specific KMs driven, who now tries to juxtapose his fuel consumption with a driver who knows exactly what his fuel consumption should be, and what exactly to do if his fuel consumption falls below manufacturer's standard average miles/km per gallon/L.

It's your job to know.

I think this is where omopena bewilderment orchestrated from. I’ll beckon on him to first know his capacity and what is obtainable for him daily. If he can gravitate towards grossing 35 to 40k daily? Then the fuel consumption of his apparatus must have been the culprit. Oh my god!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:22pm On Jul 26, 2023
Eyinola1:

Lol 9am to 3pm is half a day

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 9:27pm On Jul 26, 2023
Blackbishop:

Lip sealed before another hilarity begins

We are gentlemen here smiley

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jeff1607(m): 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2023
XGhost:

First off, How much is he delivering?
I'm assuming it's a rental arrangement and you're handling car maintenance.
Saying they haven't reviewed prices is to enable both of you eat is a lie.
If your driver knows what he's doing praying his rent should not be an issue, balablu or not.
45k is fair and easily achievable with the new price regime. 40k is you being benevolent. Anything below is no longer business but charity.
Also, I'd say if you follow the prevailing thoughts on this thread you'd get a fair idea how his mind works.

I will have to screenshot this , thanks for the info
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Raw2: 9:56pm On Jul 26, 2023
pope191:

I think this is where omopena bewilderment orchestrated from. I’ll beckon on him to first know his capacity and what is obtainable for him daily. If he can gravitate towards grossing 35 to 40k daily? Then the fuel consumption of his apparatus must have been the culprit. Oh my god!
It's ignorance. A guy called 99.3 today and said that 5k fuel from MRS in Victoria Island only took him to ajah. A journey of less than 25k. He was complaining that the trip was 4k, that the fares should be raised.

To him it's normal. He feels cheated. But he's ignorant because he doesn't know what's obtainable for his fuel consumption, doesn't want to know, doesn't care. He'll rather complain. Just like they do here.

5k fuel will take me to ajah and back 3times if road is free.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2023
Raw2:
It's ignorance. A guy called 99.3 today and said that 5k fuel from MRS in Victoria Island only took him to ajah. A journey of less than 25k. He was complaining that the trip was 4k, that the fares should be raised.

To him it's normal. He feels cheated. But he's ignorant because he doesn't know what's obtainable for his fuel consumption, doesn't want to know, doesn't care. He'll rather complain. Just like they do here.

I dig
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eyinola1: 10:17pm On Jul 26, 2023
Welz:

9-3 is not a full day job
I know I do full day only on Sunday and I deyh feel am for body I wonder how guys drive morning till night for 7 days round d clock tho am lazy 😢 😭

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ceenelly(m): 10:22pm On Jul 26, 2023
pope191:

sir ideally how many litre goes for an hour using 1.8 litre 4 cylinder as an example, thanks.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:30pm On Jul 26, 2023
Abeg who can explain the new Bolt breakdown.

Cos I dont understand what they are doing.
It's like it's now 20% Commission no more Booking fees.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:33pm On Jul 26, 2023
Raw2:
An Indriver that grosses 280k in 7 days is better than a bolt driver grossing 300k in 7 days, like generalzod does. Told him severally he's wasting his time grossing 300k on bolt.

I did the maths on the group last week.

So why are you quoting 300k for a Bolt driver and quoting 280k for Indrive??

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Raw2: 11:18pm On Jul 26, 2023
Pearl1910:

So why are you quoting 300k for a Bolt driver and quoting 280k for Indrive??
I quoted 300k because that was what general zod posted that he made that week after working for 7 days.

An Indriver that grosses only 40k a day for the same duration as he did will gross 280k but will have more money in his pocket.

Actually, for Zod as a bolt driver to be on the same net income with an Indriver that grosses 280k, he has to gross 335k in 7 days.

Bolt is shit.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 11:42pm On Jul 26, 2023
Raw2:

Lolz

When I read things like this, I just wonder how you people exaggerates…

5k fuel which is now less than 10litres will take you to ajah to & fro 3 times….

Hahahaha

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 11:44pm On Jul 26, 2023
You people shouldn’t even start this fuel consumption thing, many of you don’t actually know how to observe, you just hit the road and take every trips and when you have less fuel, you branch filling station to refuel and hit the road again without proper observations….

I rest my case

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Raw2: 11:56pm On Jul 26, 2023
Omoapena:
You people shouldn’t even start this fuel consumption thing, many of you don’t actually know how to observe, you just hit the road and take every trips and when you have less fuel, you branch filling station to refuel and hit the road again without proper observations….

I rest my case
You're empty but proud.

You're like the rest of them here. All talk, no substance. If you're asked to post how to observe and calculate fuel consumption now, you'll run, cos you don't know.

I know, and I'll post it. So that you Dumbos will only comment from a factual perspective henceforth.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 12:01am On Jul 27, 2023
Pearl1910:

I think say I wicked, but u r wickeder grin
Them go chop u raw now

Na Dem Sabi. Part of their whole doomsday lamentations is so that if they could use the car for free, they would.
Any driver that can't net at least 80k a week should not be driving someone else's car.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 12:12am On Jul 27, 2023
Omoapena:

Lolz

When I read things like this, I just wonder how you people exaggerates…

5k fuel which is now less than 10litres will take you to ajah to & fro 3 times….

Hahahaha

At 10km per litre that's 90 to 100kms from 10ltrs.
Numbers don't lie bro.
When next you buy fuel reset your trip counter. Divide kms accumulated by litres bought. Repeat it like 3 or 4 times to get something of an average.
That should give you a heading, if you sincerely desire it.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 12:27am On Jul 27, 2023
Raw2:
You're empty but proud.

You're like the rest of them here. All talk, no substance. If you're asked to post how to observe and calculate fuel consumption now, you'll run, cos you don't know.

I know, and I'll post it. So that you Dumbos will only comment from a factual perspective henceforth.

Lolz

Since you were quick to insult, you obviously do not deserve engagement…

For the emptiness your dumbos claim, go back to my previous comments, you will see where I gave my calculations, find it and counter it…

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 12:39am On Jul 27, 2023
For the empty person that said he will use 5k fuel which is just 8litres now to cover MRS filling station in ahmadu Bello way down to ajah under bridge 3 times

Help me use this google map km to calculate it for that guy.

Map says that’s about 22km distance, to and fro probably means 44km
Now multiply 44 by 3, that’s 134km in total

Lolz,

now divide 134km by 8litres, his car will be doing 16.1km per litre or let’s say with 10litres

His car will be doing 13.4km per litre untop breaking and accelerating for Lagos road…

Even the manufacturer of this cars says you can only achieve 10km to 12km per litre when you’re on highway without much breaking but if you drive within city where there’s traffic lights and intersections, you may only achieve 7km to 8km per litre but the empty person wey think say nah only him sabi everything, hin fufu head dey talk say hin dey do 10km per litre

Oga, I’m putting it to you, no 1 can achieve 10km/l in city.

Highway, you’re likely to achieve it but city, never.
Stop feeding your brain nonsense imagination

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Raw2: 2:26am On Jul 27, 2023
Omoapena:
For the empty person that said he will use 5k fuel which is just 8litres now to cover MRS filling station in ahmadu Bello way down to ajah under bridge 3 times

Help me use this google map km to calculate it for that guy.

Map says that’s about 22km distance, to and fro probably means 44km
Now multiply 44 by 3, that’s 134km in total

Lolz,

now divide 134km by 8litres, his car will be doing 16.1km per litre or let’s say with 10litres

His car will be doing 13.4km per litre untop breaking and accelerating for Lagos road…

Even the manufacturer of this cars says you can only achieve 10km to 12km per litre when you’re on highway without much breaking but if you drive within city where there’s traffic lights and intersections, you may only achieve 7km to 8km per litre but the empty person wey think say nah only him sabi everything, hin fufu head dey talk say hin dey do 10km per litre

Oga, I’m putting it to you, no 1 can achieve 10km/l in city.

Highway, you’re likely to achieve it but city, never.
Stop feeding your brain nonsense imagination

Ok.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Raw2: 2:28am On Jul 27, 2023
Raw2:
You're empty but proud.

Change my mind. Wallow and stew in ignorance. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 3:05am On Jul 27, 2023
Felicity001:

Bro it's nice reading and hearing from you after a long time but it beats my imagination how you still haven't improve in your art after all these years.

Too many irrelevant discussion... Like who cares to watch you drink a glass of water, tea or wine.

Just go straight to the point bro.
Na data people dey use and it's not free

The longer the content, the more the revenue

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 4:34am On Jul 27, 2023
Eyinola1:
I know I do full day only on Sunday and I deyh feel am for body I wonder how guys drive morning till night for 7 days round d clock tho am lazy 😢 😭

Bro you know say you no be driver. Enjoyment officer

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 4:37am On Jul 27, 2023
Ceenelly:
sir ideally how many litre goes for an hour using 1.8 litre 4 cylinder as an example, thanks.

Don’t misquote me here - averagely your 1.8 liters should be using max 7liters for 100 kilometers. Which is not possible due to some constraints.

If you will like to know I will gladly enlighten you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 5:14am On Jul 27, 2023
Raw2:
Change my mind. Wallow and stew in ignorance. grin

Hahaha, if e sure for you, post it, but learn not to be insulting when proving your points, I have come with my own analysis and I still commented some analysis in the past, you can do well to track them by checking all my post on NL and counter it with your own proofs, if your proofs proves me wrong, I will admit you’re right while I learn and take corrections…

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5396) (5397) (5398) (5399) (5400) (5401) (5402) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.