Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4772670 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5399) (5400) (5401) (5402) (5403) (5404) (5405) ... (5697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 11:35pm On Jul 27, 2023
Felicity001:

Baba don turn d matter to hate speech bro no one ask you weather you're making money or interested in how much you're making. I already made my point clear, same point alot of persons have also complained about and you say you're improving.

In your world!

Sorry Sir for my feed back I never meant any insult or cruise.

As for your question, No! I won't share my page with anyone.
I'm okay here.

Hate speech how? I took your criticism with respect and as a challenge to do better. If only you are a creator then I can understand where you coming from, bro it is not easy to be creative enough to create content. Thinking of an idea 💡, recording, and editing is not as easy as you think. Well, improvement is loading just stay tuned.

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:43am On Jul 28, 2023
Conner44:

I know what you mean. That you and everyone else was buying fuel at N189 per liter and your earnings was consistent. Even if your vehicle was losing some fuel it wasn’t so pronounced because the fuel was relatively cheap and ride fares were ‘fair’

I understand perfectly

This was the reality for many drivers after the subsidy ish and sadly it seems It has come to stay. From N189 fuel has become N570 today. That negligible fuel you were loosing before the subsidy removal has also multiplied along with the increase in fuel price.

If you were loosing 0.1Liter out of every 1liter you bought before at N189 now you are loosing 0.1liter out of every 1liter you buy at N570. ie. if you were losing N30 out of the N189 per Liter of fuel before it has now been multiplied by more than 3 times which is circa N100 per liter lost today

That’s how the fuel issue is affecting a very many of the drivers on our roads today plus fares are not yet reflective of this situation to a fair level

What few people have found a way to do right now is watch and pick only trips that will favor their profits in conjunction with the mpg of their vehicle. That is where inDrive stood out. You might not get many trips but the few you will get will be the best for you even if you have poor fuel consumption. Just watch for flood and traffic. People are utilizing this method as I post to you right now and it’s working for them. It’s a personalized solution that only a driver and his car can utilize.

Some can drive long hours some can’t. Some own their own vehicles some don’t. Some use v6 engines some don’t. But we all buy the same fuel at the same price. Even people using hybrids still buy fuel. This fuel ish is biting everybody. We are just finding ways to stay afloat. The fact is that not every trip is profitable to you as a ehailing driver today with the fuel costing this high.

You can filter trips by doing some very basic calculations and pick only those that will give you profit. You can also learn it very easily All you need to know is your vehicle’s current mpg (poor or not) as a constant and the maths variables will be the trips ETA to its pickup and drop off points and the total average time of the trip. Apart from your vehicle’s mpg all the other factors will be supplied to you by the app itself. You keep watch and when you see the one that favors you you go for it. Even If it’s a trip of N15,000 or a trip of N2500 all you know is that on that trip you didn’t lose money

That today 90% of e hailing drivers are crying doesn’t mean some haven’t already found a way to ‘cry less’ If I see a way to assist anyone with small advice here I will because I believe say If e good for you e go everly good for me too. We are all learning from each other here. We can also try to help instead of discourage ourselves.

Understandable wink Next time I won’t jump on anything again

This is very unlike you, you made a post without insult??
Nice one, at least he will see reasons in your suggestions

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Snrman1: 7:39am On Jul 28, 2023
Raw2:
This is my current day. Unless this car fücks up unexpectedly today, I'll gross 45k.
how much fuel did u use
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 8:05am On Jul 28, 2023
Snrman1:
how much fuel did u use

5k fuel cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Snrman1: 8:27am On Jul 28, 2023
Quick observation whenever there is an argument here corner44 or whoever always takes sides like its so obvious but i dont know the obvious

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Snrman1: 8:28am On Jul 28, 2023
Omoapena:

5k fuel cheesy
600/ltr or 195?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 8:29am On Jul 28, 2023
Gentlelife50:

This is very unlike you, you made a post without insult??
Nice one, at least he will see reasons in your suggestions

grin on a few occasions I actually know how to exercise my elusive ability to resist the urge wink
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by olamilarks(m): 8:32am On Jul 28, 2023
Need a rental corolla. If anyone has, kindly quote me.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 8:36am On Jul 28, 2023
Snrman1:
600/ltr or 195?

600naira of course
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 8:47am On Jul 28, 2023
Snrman1:
how much fuel did u use

I think you should read back some 20 or so pages. This question has been answered several times and broken down. This is so that you can get a proper context and from differing perspectives.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 8:52am On Jul 28, 2023
Snrman1:
Quick observation whenever there is an argument here corner44 or whoever always takes sides like its so obvious but i don’t know the obvious

It’s obvious you don’t know the ‘obvious’, let me try to enlighten you.

I have been on nairaland long enough to see bullsh1t and call it out. I come here, read different stuffs, make my own findings and separate the wheat from the chaff . . . and truly these days the chaff is many here bro

A lot of us are hard wired to follow popular opinion not minding if it’s wrong or right for us. Just because 90% of us are doing something in one way doesn’t mean there can’t be a better way to be found. Even in the Bible it was written that the road into hell is very wide but the one to salvation is narrow. This is how human beings behave and it’s a part of our nature anybody who stands out to swim against the wave tends to draw too much negativity because he/she is doing something out of the norm.

Look around you here. Most of the people here talking down on ehailing today are either trolls, migrants in diaspora, vehicle owners, salarymen who drive on the side or ‘oga’s’ who have given out their vehicles to drivers on hp or rentals. The real people who come here to learn daily are the interested investors and the drivers themselves but unfortunately the voices of the aforementioned group has penetrated the psyche of genuine drivers and drowned out the volume of information being disseminated here.

Look before you leap is not a sing along song, not every advice no matter how often it’s repeated is a good one and what works for Mr. A can’t always work for Mr. B. Use your tongue to count your teeth and know why you are here in the first place.

That I always support someone doesn’t mean when that person does wrong I won’t say it. I supported cheefulgiver because at the time he was doing something that this thread members desperately needed and the ‘powers that be’ wanted to shut him up for their selfish reasons. I saw the game and threw my cog into their wheel and ever since then I’ve become a target just like he is. Even when they unleashed the troll I told him that he will be the first to leave this thread before I do and that is what has finally happened today. Even people that didn’t have any voice started talking thrash my way just because I stood up for him. Today I have learned soo much from him than what I’ve learned from following this thread for years and I make bold to say that bar his penchant for foul language (which is usually justified) that guy knows what he is doing concerning ehailing and has an ability to transfer his knowledge easily. That is not a common characteristic in an average nairalander these days. 60% of us coming here do so to learn and we don’t care if that knowledge comes from an individual with a gutter for a mouth.

If you want to come here regularly to learn that’s for you to choose.

If you want to come here regularly to banter and foment trouble, that’s also for you to choose.

But do not come here and use your own ‘reggae’ to spoil the next man’s ’blues’ wink

People like me won’t stand for it. Call me every name in the book I won’t change my attitude to these lines I penned above. I have nothing to lose but everything to gain.

Peace.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 9:08am On Jul 28, 2023
Omoapena:

600naira of course

Bro, your attitude towards this hustle needs to change, unless of course your not interested in doing it then I'd advice that you exit immediately FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.
I'm saying this from a mental health perspective and from how the world works. You get what you put out. If you hate this gig so much, there's absolutely no way you'll be happy, it'll fvck up your whole psych, attitude, relationships etc. You need to really look out for this.
Secondly, the concept of bad karma. If you put out bad energy that's what you'll get in return. For someone in the service industry it's very important and it'll impact on your growth in that industry as well as your overall well being.
Nobody said it's going to be eldorado, but it's definitely not as bleak. You need to open your mind. Your car, I dare say, is part of your issues. I drive a 5 cylinder 2.4ltr engine, there's absolutely no way I should be getting better fuel economy than you. Good thing mine displays my average per 100km so there's no room for ambiguity. You need to look into the causes of the car's inefficiency. It may also be your driving style.
Bottom line, I think you need to self audit. Even the "lazy" and part time drivers are doing better than you are. It's cause for introspection.

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 9:16am On Jul 28, 2023
hefelove:

Boss where you wan pay above 1m to learn data analysis? Coursera sef will give you 7days to learn for free after that you can be paying I think it’s within $14 monthly to learn and their courses Dey reach like 6month to learn even if you no get much time, it’s something you can learn continently in your leisure, udemy course sef Dey be like 3,500, 5k he much na like 25k, there is a way you can even learn for free on coursera through their financial aid service I think and you collect your certificate and it’s backed by google, most people you see that are into tech learnt from these 2 sites.

You said all he needs to know.

Omoapena, that you wish to study data analytics is very good but you can’t do it easy with too much pressure from this hustle on your shoulders. You need to know what you’re doing right now, understand your weaknesses and genuinely work on improving them before seeking another place to divert your attention to.

I once said it here before that I too attempted studying that same data analytics you have an interest in. It a very sweet course and can be mastered with just basic understanding of math but brother it requires time and focus none of which I can bet you currently experience these days especially with the way things turned for the worse with ehailing and the fuel price issue.

You can learn it under 4-6 months complete if you are mentally calm and ready. Don’t follow all these people pushing you to divide your attention from mastering how to stay afloat on your current hustle and face studying an online IT course ‘on the fly’, it will be very hard for you to do.

Like take myself for an example, I stumbled across a post here from a driver who informed us of some people offering FREE courses on data analytics and I immediately signed up. The courses were looking sso sweet and easy that I even took a deeper liking to IT courses as a whole and went to udemy to pay to learn some more. Then at a time I realized that mehn, I wasn’t in the right frame of mind or time to easily complete the courses I signed up or paid up for. What did I do? I paused. So when I advise you to focus on driving don’t think I’m saying it from a point of ignorance, I am actually trying to advise you from my own point of view. I tried it and I know what I am saying just like cheerfulgiver who comes here to give advice and information after trying same out for himself to ascertain it’s veracity.

See the screenshots below, I even met a few other members from this same group on that website trying to study the same data analytics. I wonder how many of us completed the classes to 100%. I developed a liking for the course and found more to learn, went half way and paused/dropped off because I wasn’t at a place where I could easy continue at the moment but in no distant time I will surely start and finish up. Even the udemy courses I paid for I haven’t even started one single one yet. I’m just keeping them till when I’m free to focus and my mind is clear.

I am not speaking from a point of ignorance, even if I am my brain is a sponge. I came here to learn. What of you?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 9:21am On Jul 28, 2023
Luxurydriverng:

Hate speech how? I took your criticism with respect and as a challenge to do better. If only you are a creator then I can understand where you coming from, bro it is not easy to be creative enough to create content. Thinking of an idea 💡, recording, and editing is not as easy as you think. Well, improvement is loading just stay tuned.
Matured response, unlike some people!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:39am On Jul 28, 2023
People like cheerfulgiver shld be appreciated. man dey motivate drivers 2 do better still dey drop tips on hw 2 maximize profit.

When he japa/leave d hustle all of us including una wey dey call am sadist/depressedgiver go begin miss am.

Snrman1 d picture 4 ur profile no bad.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 9:53am On Jul 28, 2023
XGhost:

Bro, your attitude towards this hustle needs to change, unless of course your not interested in doing it then I'd advice that you exit immediately FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.
I'm saying this from a mental health perspective and from how the world works. You get what you put out. If you hate this gig so much, there's absolutely no way you'll be happy, it'll fvck up your whole psych, attitude, relationships etc. You need to really look out for this.
Secondly, the concept of bad karma. If you put out bad energy that's what you'll get in return. For someone in the service industry it's very important and it'll impact on your growth in that industry as well as your overall well being.
Nobody said it's going to be eldorado, but it's definitely not as bleak. You need to open your mind. Your car, I dare say, is part of your issues. I drive a 5 cylinder 2.4ltr engine, there's absolutely no way I should be getting better fuel economy than you. Good thing mine displays my average per 100km so there's no room for ambiguity. You need to look into the causes of the car's inefficiency. It may also be your driving style.
Bottom line, I think you need to self audit. Even the "lazy" and part time drivers are doing better than you are. It's cause for introspection.

I don’t understand you people, before the fuel hike, I believe everyone will agree we gross 10k with 2k fuel without surge and with surge, you can make 15k+ with 2k and same way my car consumption has been before the hike is what it is after the hike only that, the money coming in now is too low compare to the amount I spend on fuel.

I asked a simple question but no 1 including the depressed guy answered me, before the fuel hike, my 5k fuel will gross me 25k without surge and higher with surge which means 10k fuel will gross 50k without surge and 70k+ with back to back surge so I asked, can 10k fuel now gross you 50k without surge and I believe majority said no going with the current pricing but one person claims he’s grossing 45k with 12k fuel while others are unable to, does it mean my car and other peoples car are bad while only the depressedgiver guy own is good?

Maybe there’s something I’m not understanding here, I even borrowed someone my car to drive for a whole day and the person said my car doesn’t consume fuel o.

Yesterday, bought 10k fuel and I was able to make 24k with it which means a shortage of 26k compare to what I gross with 10k fuel before and the money I made yesterday was because I even converted all the trips to offline going by the highest estimates, if I had done it online, i wouldn’t have made upto that 24k

I took a trip from mushin bus stop to VGC for 10k offline then from VGC to freedom way online for 4k then I got a ride from freedom way to ikeja oba akinjobi, highest estimates says 7700 but we agreed 8k.
And I took my last trip for 2k within ikeja to oregun.

See, even using 12k fuel to gross 45k and drive for 13hours is still bad, before this whole fuel issue, if I come out by 7am, before 12noon, I’m sure of netting 15k and that’s like 5hours working hour, so why should I work 13hours and only gross 45k which after the end of the expenses, my net will be 25k when I used to net 15k under 5hours of driving and still have enough time to rest well…

I really don’t understand how majority of the people are lamenting and complaining it is bad now but some are happily enjoying it, of coz, people complaining are adjusting but does the adjustment worth the sacrifice?

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Snrman1: 9:54am On Jul 28, 2023
Conner44:

It’s obvious you don’t know the ‘obvious’, let me try to enlighten you.

I have been on nairaland long enough to see bullsh1t and call it out. I come here, read different stuffs, make my own findings and separate the wheat from the chaff . . . and truly these days the chaff is many here bro

A lot of us are hard wired to follow popular opinion not minding if it’s wrong or right for us. Just because 90% of us are doing something in one way doesn’t mean there can’t be a better way to be found. Even in the Bible it was written that the road into hell is very wide but the one to salvation is narrow. This is how human beings behave and it’s a part of our nature anybody who stands out to swim against the wave tends to draw too much negativity because he/she is doing something out of the norm.

Look around you here. Most of the people here talking down on ehailing today are either trolls, migrants in diaspora, vehicle owners, salarymen who drive on the side or ‘oga’s’ who have given out their vehicles to drivers on hp or rentals. The real people who come here to learn daily are the interested investors and the drivers themselves but unfortunately the voices of the aforementioned group has penetrated the psyche of genuine drivers and drowned out the volume of information being disseminated here.

Look before you leap is not a sing along song, not every advice no matter how often it’s repeated is a good one and what works for Mr. A can’t always work for Mr. B. Use your tongue to count your teeth and know why you are here in the first place.

That I always support someone doesn’t mean when that person does wrong I won’t say it. I supported cheefulgiver because at the time he was doing something that this thread members desperately needed and the ‘powers that be’ wanted to shut him up for their selfish reasons. I saw the game and threw my cog into their wheel and ever since then I’ve become a target just like he is. Even when they unleashed the troll I told him that he will be the first to leave this thread before I do and that is what has finally happened today. Even people that didn’t have any voice started talking thrash my way just because I stood up for him. Today I have learned soo much from him than what I’ve learned from following this thread for years and I make bold to say that bar his penchant for foul language (which is usually justified) that guy knows what he is doing concerning ehailing and has an ability to transfer his knowledge easily. That is not a common characteristic in an average nairalander these days. 60% of us coming here do so to learn and we don’t care if that knowledge comes from an individual with a gutter for a mouth.

If you want to come here regularly to learn that’s for you to choose.

If you want to come here regularly to banter and foment trouble, that’s also for you to choose.

But do not come here and use your own ‘reggae’ to spoil the next man’s ’blues’ wink

People like me won’t stand for it. Call me every name in the book I won’t change my attitude to these lines I penned above. I have nothing to lose but everything to gain.

Peace.
i have no issue with u cus u helped me a certain time on that honda thread all im saying is that u are sentiment to certain monikers here no wahala sha

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Snrman1: 9:56am On Jul 28, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
People like cheerfulgiver shld be appreciated. man dey motivate drivers 2 do better still dey drop tips on hw 2 maximize profit.

When he japa/leave d hustle all of us including una wey dey call am sadist/depressedgiver go begin miss am.

if i were cashing out now that 90% of drivers are complaining i wont come here prove a point when this business was normal he was one of those that ginger me to do this business
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 10:01am On Jul 28, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

If I need to get motivated to work for 13hours before I will see profit in a hustle. Then I don’t need that motivation…

Motivate me on how to reduce my working hours and getting enough money with less expenses…

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 10:35am On Jul 28, 2023
Snrman1:
i have no issue with u cus u helped me a certain time on that honda thread all im saying is that u are sentiment to certain monikers here no wahala sha

My sentimentality is well placed bro. That you haven’t had the discernment to see the usefulness of some monikers on this thread to this thread is your own prerogative. Like look at someone like omoapena who I was initially being sentimental to what later happened? He attributed negativity to me but did it make me stop? Many people that joined that cheerfulgivers telegram group are not there to learn but criticize, even the troll is still there till today so who are you not to have joined? If the requirements for entry was with birth certificate, marriage license, address, marital status etc as cheerfulgiver made it to be last year maybe people like you won’t be there today.

Just like a few came here before to say that I should leave the troll to keep jumping upandan on the thread because they felt I was the one causing all the confusion here by close-marking him while those same people never had the nerve to chastise the troll himself , to me that’s very cowardly and hypocritical and I dislike hypocrisy. Is it because I’m not threatening everyone to expose their names and pictures that you feel I’m a sitting duck for snide comments? Think again bro.

Why insinuating that I am a nuisance while deliberately being oblivious of the shenanigans of the person causing the main nuisance if not for cowardice? You’re towing the exact same path right now by making the statement you did but I’d let it pass. If not for this thread you wouldn’t have been on that telegram group learning yet you say I am being sentimental to the person who is currently mentoring you to become more productive in your hustle?

If a troll comes out to attack someone like you to run off the thread you won’t hear pim from me, not because I don’t know your or like you . . . It’s because you’re not disseminating useful information here and are too cowardly to even stand up for those who really do the justice this thread was created for.

I speak my mind anywhere and everywhere. Ask questions to gain understanding. See injustice and call it out. My conscience is clear. That is what is most important to me today.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 10:43am On Jul 28, 2023
Omoapena:

If I need to get motivated to work for 13hours before I will see profit in a hustle. Then I don’t need that motivation…

Motivate me on how to reduce my working hours and getting enough money with less expenses…

You are confusing ritual for hard work bro undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 10:55am On Jul 28, 2023
Omoapena:

Maybe there’s something I’m not understanding here, I even borrowed someone my car to drive for a whole day and the person said my car doesn’t consume fuel o.

Bolt and Uber are sending you on errands that won’t benefit you. In a prior post I told you that you need to pick your trips yourself these days to stay ahead of the fuel price inflation. If you can not personally calculate your own vehicle’s current mpg then how would you be able to know the trips that will favor you. Going anywhere belle face will ruin your profits. I don’t know how many times it will be repeated here before you take note of the last sentence I wrote.

Ask yourself this . . . Did you come here to learn or to complain? The choice is in your hands.

I really don’t understand how majority of the people are lamenting and complaining it is bad now but some are happily enjoying it, of coz, people complaining are adjusting but does the adjustment worth the sacrifice?

If you’re not ready to sacrifice now in the face of the realities bedeviling this country . . . then find a place to borrow cash and pay off your hp contract, then carry your vehicle and park it in your house and rest.

Everybody else is forcefully sacrificing in every sector of the economy, wether it’s the market, tuition, subscriptions, documentation renewals etc so what makes your own case different?

You need to know what you want and go for it. Crying won’t help you. This same few who are adjusting are human beings like you.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 11:02am On Jul 28, 2023
XGhost:

Word bro @ the bolded.

When you hear of people committing suicide this is exactly how it starts. From crying out subtly, to openly, to being ignored or even laughed at, to reclusiveness then that individual finally throws in the towel.

There are signs I’m seeing that aren’t good but I’d leave it to practicing psychologists to explain better.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:40pm On Jul 28, 2023
XGhost:

Well said boss. His negative mindset and at the same time trying to be everything won’t do much. One thing I learnt again is, it is hard to motive who is not willing. At no point will our energy match, we all can’t sleep or wake at the same time. So apparently our output can never be the same.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 1:44pm On Jul 28, 2023
pope191:

Well said boss. His negative mindset and at the same time trying to be everything won’t do much. One thing I learnt again is, it is hard to motive who is not willing. At no point will our energy match, we all can’t sleep or wake at the same time. So apparently our output can never be the same.
Good afternoon, boss.
How about the Apongbon/Eko bridge?
Dem don close 'em for the repair?

Much respect, baba.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:49pm On Jul 28, 2023
Glithronix:

Good afternoon, boss.

Much respect, baba.

They closed the ascending from surulere the last time I use the bridge. Since I don’t know what happeningt there

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Welz(m): 1:57pm On Jul 28, 2023
Glithronix:

Good afternoon, boss.

Much respect, baba.
you don turn pope to lagos state commissioner for works grin

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 2:36pm On Jul 28, 2023
pope191:

✅✅✅

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by saudatu(m): 6:19pm On Jul 28, 2023
pope191:

They closed the ascending from surulere the last time I use the bridge. Since I don’t know what happeningt there

Please help a brother! I bought a Nigeria used 03 Camry without catalyst unknowingly. The Car dey cumsune too much especially when I on the ac. The mechanic I took there b4 buying said catalyst no mean anything, that it doesn't affect the fuel. Pls I ready need help. Thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by saudatu(m): 6:19pm On Jul 28, 2023
Glithronix:

Good afternoon, boss.

Much respect, baba.

Please help a brother! I bought a Nigeria used 03 Camry without catalyst unknowingly. The Car dey cumsune too much especially when I on the ac. The mechanic I took there b4 buying said catalyst no mean anything, that it doesn't affect the fuel. Pls I ready need help. Thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by saudatu(m): 6:20pm On Jul 28, 2023
Conner44:

Bolt and Uber are sending you on errands that won’t benefit you. In a prior post I told you that you need to pick your trips yourself these days to stay ahead of the fuel price inflation. If you can not personally calculate your own vehicle’s current mpg then how would you be able to know the trips that will favor you. Going anywhere belle face will ruin your profits. I don’t know how many times it will be repeated here before you take note of the last sentence I wrote.

Ask yourself this . . . Did you come here to learn or to complain? The choice is in your hands.

If you’re not ready to sacrifice now in the face of the realities bedeviling this country . . . then find a place to borrow cash and pay off your hp contract, then carry your vehicle and park it in your house and rest.

Everybody else is forcefully sacrificing in every sector of the economy, wether it’s the market, tuition, subscriptions, documentation renewals etc so what makes your own case different?

You need to know what you want and go for it. Crying won’t help you. This same few who are adjusting are human beings like you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5399) (5400) (5401) (5402) (5403) (5404) (5405) ... (5697) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.