Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,162 members, 7,860,164 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:07 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (541) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4880735 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) ... (5719) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:39pm On Mar 03, 2018
ayummy:

I am a driver in need of a car

dru23@hotmail.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by medd422: 10:45pm On Mar 03, 2018
Internet is a crazy place to be. Lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:49pm On Mar 03, 2018
[quote author=jpworld post=65533657]

dru23 ignore these drivers, they want to force their opinion on u.

Make them go oga taxi go collect car nah.

Uber were wat billions refuse to buy cars, despite huge shortage of vehicles, choose to pay 50k referral.

I hav checked ogataxi FB, Twitter, and website no such offer.

If it's that easy walk into any micro finance bank and get a loan.

Since the options investors here are offering is slavery. [/quote

@jpworld

My brother I tire . It was this slave guy looking for my trouble with insults. If you notice he just attack me left and right. So I figure he was peasant driver. I think he is the head of the drivers peasant association. And in the past I advice him to go to Libya to look for job. You known the word slave merchant and Libya go together like one and two. Obviously he didn't go otherwise he wouldn't be insulting me on the thread. You think the people working in Libya would get time to be on the computer. So I don't known for the guy. He needs to carry his other peasant drivers and the ones that likes his comment straight to Libya. And leave uber business for us . Libya is better for people like him. Make person rest jeje.......woooooo.....woooo am on my Rick Flair today.. Wooooo

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:55pm On Mar 03, 2018
slavemerchant:

What is the difference between you and drivers? We are all made of flesh and blood, you can die today and be in a freezer while the driver will still be living and enjoying life, learn to guard your mouth, I know you very well and your father drove to sponsor you through school, you can deny it on this platform but like I said I know you very well, don't insult your father indirectly

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 10:56pm On Mar 03, 2018
slavemerchant:

I did MMM o and made more than i lost, i will not deny loosing money but am still standing strong and av learnt my lesson but please address what I raised earlier that your father was a driver and used the proceeds of that profession to raise you, abi you wan make i open your yansh finish

You were insulting everybody who advise u about MMM. U pick offense easily. That's actually semi madness.

honestly, ur mental state is affecting u.

MMM has ruined ur dreams, you keep claiming Uber is slavery, yet you refuse to quit Uber. You still struggle with the manual car giving to u on rental, and you are here claiming owner.

I'm not the one that cause ur downfall, ur greed brought u down.

Don't be ashamed of ur job, it's a honorable job.

I will still insist on u checking into yaba, for proper mental treatment.

Good luck

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 11:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
slavemerchant:

You are right, am a driver also and am proud of it, but you need to see his earlier comment and the way he referred to drivers like they are nothing

Quote that comment where I refer drivers like they are nothing.

The way u sound, it seems u don't like the job.

Visit yaba soon
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 11:06pm On Mar 03, 2018
bily:

But what if in 25 years time, your son begins to run his mouth and abuse drivers, calling them slaves and all sort of names like they are 4th class citizens?

Won't you agree that, that particular boy is an 'Omo ale jati jati'(useless bastard) grin

Na wow, this dog is on the loose again?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:14pm On Mar 03, 2018
signature2012:

So because you buy savage cars from copart or iaai and ship to naija for uber business has made you a millionaire?

Anyone who comment against your opinion is seen as a peasant.

Your level of gullibility is of the highest order.Grow up and stop behaving like a toddler.

If your brain is as small like a mustard seed,make use of it once in a while.

Weather savage or no savage . Have made more money with savage cars than you will ever make in your entire life. So don't blame me . The rolex wearing, diamond ring wearing, limo riding, jet flying, kiss stealing, son of gun ...woooooo . woooooo wooooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 11:25pm On Mar 03, 2018
bily:

But what if in 25 years time, your son begins to run his mouth and abuse drivers, calling them slaves and all sort of names like they are 4th class citizens?

Won't you agree that, that particular boy is an 'Omo ale jati jati'(useless bastard) grin
You have a point.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bily(m): 12:04am On Mar 04, 2018
jpworld:

Na wow, this dog is on the loose again?

tongue grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Steflon: 12:16am On Mar 04, 2018
Romeo3:
Register on taxify.

Avoid parking at a spot waiting for requests.

Driving from Ogudu to magodo/ketu axis does more wonders than relying on Ogudu alone.

Aim for destination trips to the island on Uber, while you keep taxify open. There are more e hailing users in Lekki, ajah, Vi extension than the remaining parts of Lagos combined.

If the mountain doesn't come to you, go to the mountain.
grin Nice slogan
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Harbewilliams(m): 1:01am On Mar 04, 2018
We manage vehicles for people who don't have time to manager their vehicles but want to invest in the e-hailing business (taxify,uber,oga taxi ) years of experience in this business has shaped our ideas.

Call us today for more details on our services, your investment is our priority.

Contact us today
FLEETDRIVE LIMITED
07016682929 (call or whatsapp)
fleetdrive2016@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:34am On Mar 04, 2018
bily:

Let the general public on this forum be aware. I don't have problems with people driving. I don't look down on any body o.
But one thing about me .. I don't fight fair at all . If you come after me in any shape or forum. I will come after you, weather you rich or poor I will show no sign of respect. I will bring a gun to a knife fight. Now that been said.
The peasant slavermerchant fire the first shot at me. Not once but twice. And than his supporters decided to join. Boy I take no prisoners. The fight was between me and peasant slave and if you to join and defend the slave boy I will take you down too
On another note, whatever work you do in life and you are honest about it. " THERE IS DIGNITY IN LABOUR"

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:46am On Mar 04, 2018
Romeo3:

There is nothing to be ashamed of here. Driving is a honourable proffesion. Imagine in 25 years time someone trying to use my driving now to score cheap points against my son.

Makes no sense.

I don't have issue with someone driving. There is dignity in an honest work. Slavemerchant came after me . He fire the first shot not once but twice. His fellow drivers or supporters decided to join the fight. I don't fight fair, I will bring a gun to a knife fight. That is how I fight. I was only talking to the slave until the others decided not to mind their business.
And I advice that slave that there is better work for him in Libya . I told him that uber in Libya are looking for drivers and he should go there and try his luck. But no for some weird reason he will not go or listen to me.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:56am On Mar 04, 2018
bily:

Look deep down your heart. If you are given a choice, would you prefer to be a rich bastard or poor and not be a bastard?
Wooooo.... Woooooo.... Woooooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bily(m): 5:36am On Mar 04, 2018
dru23:

Look deep down your heart. If you are given a choice, would you prefer to be a rich bastard or poor and not be a bastard?
Wooooo.... Woooooo.... Woooooo

You're still not getting the point Sir.

Being an uber driver does not make you a poor person or a second class citizen. Also being an uber driver does not mean you're not a car owner. Being an uber driver or a partner is not mutually exclusive Sir.

So some of us just catching fun at the level of ignorance being spilled on here. grin

And for the record, I'll rather not be a bastard of any form by ridiculing the honest hard work my parent went through in order to get me quality education. shocked

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slavemerchant: 7:07am On Mar 04, 2018
bily:

Being an uber driver does not make you a poor person or a second class citizen. Also being an uber driver does not mean you're not a car owner. Being an uber driver or a partner is not mutually exclusive Sir.

So some of us just catching fun at the level of ignorance being spilled on here. grin

And for the record, I'll rather not be a bastard of any form by ridiculing the honest hard work my parent went through in order to get me quality education. shocked

Thank you for this comment, the guy is just too ignorant and he won't humble himself to learn, I wish I can adopt him and teach him about life
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 7:15am On Mar 04, 2018
bily:

You can say this again.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Demeanor: 7:22am On Mar 04, 2018
I have watched with dismay as this thread has switched from being educative, to being a platform for attacks by members of the forum.

We kept quiet hoping you will all be mature enough to control your posts and go back to the original objective of what the thread title is.

Sadly I can see that it is not working.

to salvage this thread I have decided to take measures.

Henceforth any one who derails this thread from its original purpose will get a lengthy ban

Any one who insults another member will receive a lengthy ban accross all sections of nairaland

Any one who spams this thread with adverts will receive a lengthy ban accross all sections.

Please let us be civil and matured in all our dealings.

I have read the riot act, waiting for the scape goats.

Supermoderator.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 7:25am On Mar 04, 2018
Demeanor:
I have watched with dismay as this thread has switched from being educative, to being a platform for attacks by members of the forum.

We kept quiet hoping you will all be mature enough to control your posts and go back to the original objective of what the thread title is.

Sadly I can see that it is not working.

to salvage this thread I have decided to take measures.

Henceforth any one who derails this thread from its original purpose will get a lengthy ban

Any one who insults another member will receive a lengthy ban accross all sections of nairaland

Any one who spams this thread with adverts will receive a lengthy ban accross all sections.

Please let us be civil and matured in all our dealings.

I have read the riot act, waiting for the scape goats.

Supermoderator.

About time, sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 7:39am On Mar 04, 2018
Them Don dey peep cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bily(m): 7:41am On Mar 04, 2018
nitigriti:

About time, sir

Better late than never.

On another topic...

Since we all know internet stability is usually a function of location in lagos.

Drivers please share your experience, which is the most consistent internet service provider that's stable in all parts of lagos and most suitable for e-hailing?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:55am On Mar 04, 2018
bily:

Better late than never.

On another topic...

Since we all know internet stability is usually a function of location in lagos.

Drivers please share your experience, which is the most consistent internet service provider that's stable in all parts of lagos and most suitable for e-hailing?

There was a time I tried spectranet,
that thing dull me, for now I am sticking to MTN jejely.

I use data provided by Scampy. +234 802 592 3032

He does 5gb for 2700 and 10gb for 5,000.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 8:01am On Mar 04, 2018
bily:

Better late than never.

On another topic...

I use Ntel unlimited ... its Ok ..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:14am On Mar 04, 2018
Carshopper:

We go run that package on monday,
I will use one of my old blackberries as a permanent hotspot modem.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 8:24am On Mar 04, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

I will use one of my old blackberries as a permanent hotshot modem.

Hotspot or bumshot

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 8:39am On Mar 04, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Don't think BlackBerry is one of the fone accepted jor... or u buy d mifi
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 8:54am On Mar 04, 2018
bily:

Better late than never.

On another topic...

9mobile and Mtn. I have a dual sim tecno i put them, and serves as a modem. Which also serves as the call phone. All 4G LTE enabled. My Samsung is for the apps and navigation and social media. I switch between both lines depending on their responsiveness at different areas, especially when waiting for requests.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by JeffreyJames(m): 9:40am On Mar 04, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Ntel works only on 4G devices.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bily(m): 9:41am On Mar 04, 2018
Carshopper:

Seriously?! Ntel that a lot of peeps on the ntel thread has been complaining about its erratic nature.

were you using ntel as a part time driver or when you where driving full time?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BestvalueEnt(m): 9:41am On Mar 04, 2018
Experienced Uber driver needed for 2001 Toyota Camry 30k weekly.
Car Location; Mainland.
Must have 2 guarantors.
Email bestvalueng@gmail.com.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:42am On Mar 04, 2018
JeffreyJames:

Ntel works only on 4G devices.

thanks boss, my blackberry has support for 4g.

(1) (2) (3) ... (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) ... (5719) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.