Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (538) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4817379 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) ... (5705) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Harbewilliams(m): 9:21pm On Mar 02, 2018
We manage vehicles for people who don't have time to manager their vehicles but want to invest in the e-hailing business (taxify, uber, oga taxi ) years of experience in this business has shaped our ideas.

Call us today for more details on our services, your investment is our priority.

Contact us today
FLEETDRIVE LIMITED
07016682929 (call or whatsapp)
fleetdrive2016@gmail.com
abiolag:

Someone should reply me please

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 9:22pm On Mar 02, 2018
abiolag:

Someone should reply me please

Yes it is

Rental from 25-40k weekly ... chose wisely

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:33pm On Mar 02, 2018
Harbewilliams:
We manage vehicles for people who don't have time to manager their vehicles but want to invest in the e-hailing business (taxify, uber, oga taxi ) years of experience in this business has shaped our ideas.

Call us today for more details on our services, your investment is our priority.

Contact us today
FLEETDRIVE LIMITED
07016682929 (call or whatsapp)
fleetdrive2016@gmail.com
The word out on the street is that the market is flooded with cars and water. So which ones do you guys want manage flood or cars. Am just asking o

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:41pm On Mar 02, 2018
Stealth100:

I dey bro. Me sef manage do 14k gross yesterday despite starting by 1pm and closed at 9:45pm.

I also believe the market is being flooded but it doesn't take anything away from the profitability of the business. No matter the "flood", I still make 40k net on Friday, Saturday and Sunday despite driving a Camry and I am one of the lazy drivers. If I was on rental, I wouldn't have a problem paying 40k, and keeping 30k for myself weekly.

I also have to admit the job is stressful even though I really love driving. Yesterday's work was back to back and my body is really feeling the brunt now. Spent around 3k on drugs this morning.

To prospective drivers that only hear about the money other drivers make, if you know in your mind that you don't have strength, please this job is not for you. Partners no go hear story sey your body dey pain you na why you no work oo.

Wow you still try. When uber brought down their requirements to 2000 that's when I was worried. But now am not really understanding. So far none of my drivers are complaining bitterly. So maybe it's the season that people have not recover from their Xmas spending. Thanks for your reply bro ..well appreciated.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:45pm On Mar 02, 2018
Carshopper:

Yes it is

Rental from 25-40k weekly ... chose wisely

Manage your own car or give it to fleet company.... Chose wisely grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 10:04pm On Mar 02, 2018
dru23:

Abi na
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FIPS: 10:19pm On Mar 02, 2018
Available for alright purchase, Very clean Peugeot 407, perfect vehicle for e-hailing business. Buy and thank me later.
Location is Abuja
Price is 850k Net

Call 08071479557 for more details

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 10:24pm On Mar 02, 2018
olaboy1:

Stop comparing real estate assets that appreciate in value astronomically to Uber cars that lose 50% of their values within 1yr.
OK, so how about this analogy?
Let's ask ourselves some questions:
1) the Danfo driver, how much is delivery per day? Probably 2,500 to 5,000 per day

2) how much does the Danfo, driver turnover in a day? Probably 10,000 to 15,000 per day

3) does it make sense to assume that, at worst, this our Danfo driver will earn for himself, at the end of the day, minimum, as much as he delivers to the owner; after fueling and paying off the conductor as well as his 'deliver' for the day

4) is this really so hard to comprehend?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omonla10(m): 10:27pm On Mar 02, 2018
See goosebumps on my body.. Carrying 1.6 surge on taxify for the first time.. So this is what u Uber drivers enjoy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bobot23: 10:33pm On Mar 02, 2018
FIPS:
Available for alright purchase, Very clean Peugeot 407, perfect vehicle for e-hailing business. Buy and thank me later.
Location is Abuja
Price is 850k Net

Call 08071479557 for more details

Osha pra pra ...nice
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 10:50pm On Mar 02, 2018
Romeo3:
If you are finding it hard to meet up as a driver, it's time you get on the two platforms. uber and taxify.

From my personal experience, it reduces your downtime and wait time. If a request comes from uber, go offline on taxify and vice versa. No, it's not stressful and you only need 5 seconds to go offline on the other platform. If you find this difficult, e hailing isn't your calling.

There are times when the devil wants to be on your matter and requests will enter your phone at the same time from uber and taxify, yes it happened to me this morning as well. I handle it differently, depending on my circumstance.

1. I make sure I accept both requests. I will then call them both and find out politely where they are heading. I naturally like long distance trips, so if I am supposed to take you from ogba to ikeja shrine on uber, while the other taxify rider is going to lekki, "my ac has stopped working" or "i just had a minor accident" is the response the uber rider will get while I am on my way to pick taxify rider.

2. I slide the "arriving now" button on taxify, wait for 3 mins and then cancel the taxify. If you do not wait for 3 mins before cancelling, your activity score will reduce. OR if my cancellation on uber is less than 15%, i will cancel the uber.

3.This morning, i forgot the uber app was on after I had spoken with the taxify client. I accepted the uber request. But i never called the rider. She called 3 times and i refused to pick, so she cancelled by herself. No penalty.

Now, while on a trip with uber and you are almost at your destination, go online on taxify once you enter the street of your final destination, or vice versa.

Only give uber preference when you are in a surge or boost area. That's the only time uber makes more sense than taxify. Combine the two apps.... Money is money. Don't be loyal to any one app. They haven't done anything for your father and they cannot help your family. Use them and dump them when required.

cheers.

The real romeo is back

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by temietope01(m): 11:11pm On Mar 02, 2018
Romeo3:
If you are finding it hard to meet up as a driver, it's time you get on the two platforms. uber and taxify.

From my personal experience, it reduces your downtime and wait time. If a request comes from uber, go offline on taxify and vice versa. No, it's not stressful and you only need 5 seconds to go offline on the other platform. If you find this difficult, e hailing isn't your calling.

There are times when the devil wants to be on your matter and requests will enter your phone at the same time from uber and taxify, yes it happened to me this morning as well. I handle it differently, depending on my circumstance.

1. I make sure I accept both requests. I will then call them both and find out politely where they are heading. I naturally like long distance trips, so if I am supposed to take you from ogba to ikeja shrine on uber, while the other taxify rider is going to lekki, "my ac has stopped working" or "i just had a minor accident" is the response the uber rider will get while I am on my way to pick taxify rider.

2. I slide the "arriving now" button on taxify, wait for 3 mins and then cancel the taxify. If you do not wait for 3 mins before cancelling, your activity score will reduce. OR if my cancellation on uber is less than 15%, i will cancel the uber.

3.This morning, i forgot the uber app was on after I had spoken with the taxify client. I accepted the uber request. But i never called the rider. She called 3 times and i refused to pick, so she cancelled by herself. No penalty.

Now, while on a trip with uber and you are almost at your destination, go online on taxify once you enter the street of your final destination, or vice versa.

Only give uber preference when you are in a surge or boost area. That's the only time uber makes more sense than taxify. Combine the two apps.... Money is money. Don't be loyal to any one app. They haven't done anything for your father and they cannot help your family. Use them and dump them when required.

cheers.

That's very smart bro, you dropped very good pointers, thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abiolag(m): 12:12am On Mar 03, 2018
dru23:

Pls can u guide me on this. I have no idea abt d whole tin and someone I talked to, told me to give d car to Uber directly and sign an agreement with them.
Is there any other beta option u can suggest pls?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by paroh137(m): 12:33am On Mar 03, 2018
abiolag:

Pls can u guide me on this. I have no idea abt d whole tin and someone I talked to, told me to give d car to Uber directly and sign an agreement with them.

You can't give your car to Uber directly. I suggest you read from like 50 pages back, it's tedious but you need every possible info about the business. Or just talk to carshopper or that Fleet Drive guy that mentioned you. They both are trusted here.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abiolag(m): 12:38am On Mar 03, 2018
paroh137:

You can't give your car to Uber directly. I suggest you read from like 50 pages back, it's tedious but you need every possible info about the business. Or just talk to carshopper or that Fleet Drive guy that mentioned you. They both are trusted here.
Ok thanx boss
I will contact one of them tomorrow
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 12:46am On Mar 03, 2018
paroh137:

Thanks for the super words.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:14am On Mar 03, 2018
Today went well, left the house @ 5:30am and drove straight to ajah for a vehicle inspection, was done @ about 8am. Driving back to workshop I saw surge @ ajah area, I turned on my uber app, got a trip instantly to Ikoyi, trip cost 1799 (after 25per deductions) I turned off app.

I closed @ 9pm, turned on my app, and saw airport surge drove to the airport and picked a rider, rider entered and asked if a knew a good hotel in lagos? grin I said yes and started firing straight to lekki. Dropped rider @ waterside hotel trip cost 5,025. it was 11pm,
time to drive home.

Was on my way out near the lekki tollgate, a request came in, almost immediately a call came in, rider said please can you take me to fagba? Will you go? I was overjoyed! My ticket home wink 12:05am dropped off rider trip cost 2,649

earnings 1,799
Total. 9,473

3 Casual trips, it was a good night.

I hope this encourages some one.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:21am On Mar 03, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Today went well, left the house @ 5:30am and drove straight to ajah for a vehicle inspection, was done @ about 8am. Driving back to workshop I saw surge @ ajah area, I turned on my uber app, got a trip instantly to Ikoyi, trip cost 1799 (after 25per deductions) I turned off app.

I closed @ 9pm, turned on my app, and saw airport surge drove to the airport and picked a rider, rider entered and asked if a knew a good hotel in lagos? grin I said yes and started firing straight to lekki. Dropped rider @ waterside hotel trip cost 5,025. it was 11pm,
time to drive home.

Was on my way out near the lekki tollgate, a request came in, almost immediately a call came in, rider said please can you take me to fagba? Will you go? I was overjoyed! My ticket home wink 12:05am dropped off rider trip cost 2,649

earnings 1,799
Total. 9,473

You shall live long my brother.... Your bank account shall be the size of a 9 months old pregnant woman. This account is in $$£££££

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:32am On Mar 03, 2018
abiolag:

My brother this is common knowledge O . Uber does not manage or will ever manage cars for anybody o. Look for a driver and give the car. Better do your research, go to uber office in shop rite in ikeja. Enquire more information as the saying goes look before you leap. A Word is enough for the Wise

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:34am On Mar 03, 2018
dru23:

You shall live long my brother.... Your bank account shall be the size of two 9 months old pregnant women. This is account his in $$£££££
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eedris03(m): 1:39am On Mar 03, 2018
hello Due23 i need your help can you help me your contact plz
dru23:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 1:44am On Mar 03, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

time to drive home.

earnings 1,799
Total. 9,473

grin grin grin na wah oo some people don sabi the whole lagos grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eedris03(m): 2:10am On Mar 03, 2018
please..how is honda civic 2007?...am new to business and i also need a driver
timifakay:

I'm answering cos I know you in person. Please don't buy any Accord, get a 1.8l or lesser engine car. Honda City or Kia Rio or Toyota Corolla at most.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 2:24am On Mar 03, 2018
eedris03:

Saw ur Mail.. U can chat me up on WhatsApp too
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Emekayoung(m): 2:34am On Mar 03, 2018
[quote author=timifakay post=65375366]

Lets be realistic sir.
Sadly sir, a man isn't in the position to determine what his life is worth, it's his closest relations that will do that. Expressible in the amount they can raise to save his life if in a terminal condition (inclusive of what he has saved up without seeking external help). You never hear Forbes adding what someone still hopes to make when stating his or her net-worth.
I'll choose working for someone from 9-5 in an office over driving someone's car for 15hours daily, for the same income, I consider it more dignify in. Heck the office job will require and higher qualification, skill set and or work experience than the Uber driver job requires. Might even come with an official car and driver as perks of the job.
By the way, It's the car that gets comprehensive insurance, the driver doesn't get life insurance.

What part?
Please state your argument.

I am yet to see one driver on this thread who started by driving another person's car and was able to save up enough to buy his own car or complete payment on hire purchase.
This to me means the heart of the business is actually the car. That's why whoever owns the car has the highest chance of making the most amount of money and eventually expanding.
Buying a car isn't rocket science, but without a car a driver has nothing to do and vice versa.
But note, it's a taxi hailing platform, not a driver hailing platform. The driver is there because the taxi needs a driver, self driving cars will kick drivers out of business. [/quote
I started by driving for someone but today I have my own car. By God's grace may be by august I will get anoda car..

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:59am On Mar 03, 2018
[quote author=Emekayoung post=65514518][/quote]

At the end of the day uber is a hustle. The job can be tough and at the same uber has created a lot of jobs for people in Nigeria. Both for the driver and the investor or investors. That been said

Uber is something you should do while u are waiting to get a dream job or save up to reach a certain goal. People should make note of that. Even if the driver is taking home 100k a week with no stress. It still should be something you do for a while or do it part time. The job can hard or challenging . We all have to start somewere in life. Some of us are very lazy , and we want to be millionaire over night with out stress. We want gift of success and not the curse. And I don't look down on people doing uber at all. In the mist of chaous there is always an opportunity. It has up to the individual to make use of it. Uber has provided a lot of opportunities, which has been a blessing to a lot of people. So people enjoy been a slave and doing a 9 to 5 job. Some don't at the end of the day. I salute all the uber drivers alike keep doing your thing. Plan and strategize and use wisdom. And don't be greedy. Greedness kills a lot of drivers.
And this is why wealthy people that started from the bottom are very stingy with there money. When everyone else was looking down on them when they were doings jobs that other people turn down coz of bride. The guy now makes it big by hard work . And u ask him for money and the guys say no. And people get upset . When the man was working 15hrs shift what were you doing at the time. .... And the ones working in an office doing their 9 to 5 . Please continue doing it, but the ones putting in hard work. Don't come and beg them for money or favours once the reach their goals and they made it big. Stick to your 9 to 5. To be honest I prefer people doing 9 to 5. So that people like me can make money in the business world. We cant afford to have too many entrepreneurs . That is too much competition to deal with it

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:16am On Mar 03, 2018
Steflon:
This is eaxactly what u re talking about. There used to be 2 or 3 cars around this area, but now there are 10 cars. I don't want to buy d idea that d business is casted or saturated. Business is all about ability to work smart, compete and excel.

It seems like those guys are approaching the game with the old oko-ashewo mentality by lounging around certain 'busy' areas waiting for job. They're obviously not using the rider app to check the competition.

Even if the market is saturated, smart guys will still hit their targets as long as there are plenty people who work like this in the system grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 3:35am On Mar 03, 2018
[quote author=Emekayoung post=65514518][/quote]

I have seen and know 3 people (they are on this thread ) , they drove somone car and now they own theirs.

That people don't talk doesn't means they don't exist
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 4:38am On Mar 03, 2018
eedris03:

My email is dru23@hotmail.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 6:21am On Mar 03, 2018
dru23:

My brother this is common knowledge O . Uber does not manage or will ever manage cars for anybody o. Look for a driver and give the car. Better do your research, go to uber office in shop rite in ikeja. Enquire more information as the saying goes look before you leap. A Word is enough for the Wise

Maryland mall
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abiolag(m): 6:43am On Mar 03, 2018
dru23:

Thanx bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Spunkalator(m): 9:37am On Mar 03, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

time to drive home.

earnings 1,799
Total. 9,473

super encouragement!! God bless you!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) ... (5705) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Pearl1910, tojahh(m), northbird, merikowa and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.