Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5403) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4750885 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5400) (5401) (5402) (5403) (5404) (5405) (5406) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by saudatu(m): 6:21pm On Jul 28, 2023
Omoapena:

If I need to get motivated to work for 13hours before I will see profit in a hustle. Then I don’t need that motivation…

Motivate me on how to reduce my working hours and getting enough money with less expenses…

Please help a brother! I bought a Nigeria used 03 Camry without catalyst unknowingly. The Car dey cumsune too much especially when I on the ac. The mechanic I took there b4 buying said catalyst no mean anything, that it doesn't affect the fuel. Pls I ready need help. Thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 6:30pm On Jul 28, 2023
saudatu:

Please help a brother! I bought a Nigeria used 03 Camry without catalyst unknowingly. The Car dey cumsune too much especially when I on the ac. The mechanic I took there b4 buying said catalyst no mean anything, that it doesn't affect the fuel. Pls I ready need help. Thank you

You can refill the catalytic converter, it will cost you 60k to refill it but mind you, this isn’t follow come so the check engine light will still be visible but it works fine like the follow come…

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 6:30pm On Jul 28, 2023
CAR PARTICULARS

DEALER PLATE NUMBERS

CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP

CUSTOM NUMBER PLATES

DRIVER'S LICENCE

CALL/WHATSAPP: 08033539981 or 08182880902

Carpapers.com.ng
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 6:42pm On Jul 28, 2023
See madness

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Otunbalai(m): 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2023
Surprisingly!!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 8:00pm On Jul 28, 2023
Omoapena:

You can refill the catalytic converter, it will cost you 60k to refill it but mind you, this isn’t follow come so the check engine light will still be visible but it works fine like the follow come…
how far when are we mobilising for the protest

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Josephase: 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2023
Decline and move on
Omoapena:
See madness

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2023
Omoapena, is this really you? 😳

So I’ve been using basket to fetch water here siiince? Chai! 😭😢

It is well

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Josephase: 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2023
First thing Monday morning😹😹😹😹
obinoral1179:

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 8:19pm On Jul 28, 2023
There are many people here that have been liking your posts and pushing you. Let them join in your protest. I wish you guys more power 🫡

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 8:28pm On Jul 28, 2023
obinoral1179:
I saw it as well.
What else do we want the E-hailing companies to do?
They have increased fare prices to align with the subsidy removal nah.
Abi wetin remain make dem do for us?
Though it's not enough, but except we want them to suffocate riders with over-hiked fare prices.

Much respect, baba.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 8:34pm On Jul 28, 2023
Conner44:
Omoapena, is this really you? 😳

So I’ve been using basket to fetch water here siiince? Chai! 😭😢

It is well

How have you been using basket to fetch water?

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 8:34pm On Jul 28, 2023
Welz:

you don turn pope to lagos state commissioner for works grin
Smiles.
Na because him dey enter surulere very well, so I know say him go get info about the bridge.
Apart from that, he always helps with info if you ask him.
He's very helpful.

Much respect, boss.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 8:35pm On Jul 28, 2023
pope191:

They closed the ascending from surulere the last time I use the bridge. Since I don’t know what happeningt there
Alright, baba.

Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 8:51pm On Jul 28, 2023
Glithronix:

I saw it as well.
What else do we want the E-hailing companies to do?
They have increased fare prices to align with the subsidy removal nah.
Abi wetin remain make dem do for us?
Though it's not enough, but except we want them to suffocate riders with over-hiked fare prices.

Much respect, baba.

We aren’t saying they should suffocate riders or increase the fare ridiculously, if your car requires a maintenance that will cost you 50k will you be able to afford it comfortably?

Remember we are using machines to work and this thing is bound to breakdown when it’s overstretched…

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 9:18pm On Jul 28, 2023
Omoapena:

We aren’t saying they should suffocate riders or increase the fare ridiculously, if your car requires a maintenance that will cost you 50k will you be able to afford it comfortably?

Remember we are using machines to work and this thing is bound to breakdown when it’s overstretched…
This isn't enough to raise war against them nahh, boss. cheesy
Driver that has been driving, saving money, if 50k maintenance show face for car, he should be able to attend to it nah.
Abi na every week car go dey require 50k maintenance ni?
If this is the reason why you want make we mobilize against them and dem take us go court, you know say we go lose the case, cos we don't have any ground at all.
I was even thinking maybe because you have been seeing some ridiculous fare prices, which I will tell people to always ignore dem.
Abi? That one no go cause fight nah.
If to say na bolt you want make we mobilize against now, based on their commission%, ehn ehn, I go join una. cheesy
But against indrive? Na beg I dey beg ooh. cheesy

Much respect, baba.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 9:30pm On Jul 28, 2023
Glithronix:

Good afternoon, boss.
How about the Apongbon/Eko bridge?
Dem don close 'em for the repair?

Much respect, baba.

Pope our new traffic update commissioner. Oga Pope do you have an idea of lekki epe expressway traffic situation and the areas to avoid due to heavy traffic. Your opinion is highly appreciated for newbie drivers like us.
Thanks in anticipation
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bammzzie(m): 10:02pm On Jul 28, 2023
Someone is peeping grin...Baba e don tey o

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:05pm On Jul 28, 2023
Glithronix:

Driver that has been driving, saving money, if 50k maintenance show face for car, he should be able to attend to it nah.
If this is the reason why you want make we mobilize against them and dem take us go court, you know say we go lose the case, cos we don't have any ground at all.
I was even thinking maybe because you have been seeing some ridiculous fare prices, which I will tell people to always ignore dem.
If to say na bolt you want make we mobilize against now, based on their commission%, ehn ehn, I go join una. cheesy

Much respect, baba.

Doube respect boss

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:06pm On Jul 28, 2023
Blackbishop:

Pope our new traffic update commissioner. Oga Pope do you have an idea of lekki epe expressway traffic situation and the areas to avoid due to heavy traffic. Your opinion is highly appreciated for newbie drivers like us.
Thanks in anticipation

You don chop

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 10:23pm On Jul 28, 2023
Omoapena:

How have you been using basket to fetch water?

Don’t worry bro. At this point it’s obvious that you can never understand undecided

Just be careful trying to instigate a protest against these ride sharing apps from within the apps themselves , apart from nairaland there is WhatsApp, telegram, facebook, instagram etc where you can rally your fellow colleagues. Don’t let them take an interest in your account and its activities especially at a time like this.

I wish you well kiss

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 10:27pm On Jul 28, 2023
Glithronix:

Flesh and blood never revealed this to you wink

If your tool is faulty . . . IT IS FAULTY period!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by saudatu(m): 11:15pm On Jul 28, 2023
Omoapena:

Thanks boss.
I did 120km with 19.3 liters of today. What is you opinion sir?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by saudatu(m): 11:17pm On Jul 28, 2023
Conner44:

Flesh and blood never revealed this to you wink

If your tool is faulty . . . IT IS FAULTY period!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by saudatu(m): 11:18pm On Jul 28, 2023
pope191:

Doube respect boss

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:39pm On Jul 28, 2023
Bammzzie:
No be today

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Impulse80(m): 12:46am On Jul 29, 2023
Omoapena:

Guy just give up, you don try and e nor dey work for you. Now no evidence to show say you try your best.

BTW Conner and Felicity I no know who write epistle pass! Just one mention and them don fill up one page like apostle Paul. 😂
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 1:24am On Jul 29, 2023
Bammzzie:

Truly E-hailing is a cash cow. Hopeful he is preparing to release to the house his 2023 half year performance report.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 1:42am On Jul 29, 2023
Omoapena:
See madness

It becomes madness when we do not have a choice.
I have done such a long pick up because, it meant within 10 mins I will be at home.
It was around palmgrove bustop, after 11p.m, it was a lady, going to the area where I reside.
The Rider was so grateful to get a ride, that she gladly waited.
So one man's food is another man's poison.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 2:49am On Jul 29, 2023
Omoapena:

You should always speak for yourself... Next time use yourself as an example so that people will know which area to help you..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 2:52am On Jul 29, 2023
Glithronix:

Much respect, baba.
Before you incur maintenance of 50k then you must have driven the car to a point that he can no longer breath.... Always allow.your car to breath immediately you notice any sounds...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 2:53am On Jul 29, 2023
Conner44:

Don’t worry bro. At this point it’s obvious that you can never understand undecided

Just be careful trying to instigate a protest against these ride sharing apps from within the apps themselves , apart from nairaland there is WhatsApp, telegram, facebook, instagram etc where you can rally your fellow colleagues. Don’t let them take an interest in your account and its activities especially at a time like this.

I wish you well kiss
Nobody will join him in any protests

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5400) (5401) (5402) (5403) (5404) (5405) (5406) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.