Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5410) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4772743 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5407) (5408) (5409) (5410) (5411) (5412) (5413) ... (5697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 9:41am On Jul 31, 2023
Conner44:

I believe you, sincerely I do.

I just need someone to be ‘dragging’ on this thread whenever tinubu’s push turns to shove lol.

I hope you bear with me us wink it will just be for 8 years pere and you’re free grin

grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:42am On Jul 31, 2023
Conner44:

What is psychology when there is carpentry, tailoring, welding, hairdressing etc etc according to some people here grin

lol, see them saying ‘go and learn skills’ as if it’s by mouth. Just ten short paragraphs of information that I posted here yesterday and more than half of them couldn’t read past the first three paragraphs yet they are telling you to go and carry a book of at least five hundred pages and ‘read to cram’ in order to learn a useful skill.

Nigeria and its present condition/situation is a direct mirror of our immediate society and its inhabitants. When Nigerians are ready to do good by each other is the only time we will begin to collectively witness progress.

I know this guy personally. He has a degree in Electrical engineering.

He went to UK for Masters. Invented a low cost battery blah blah blah and he won an Innovation prize.

If he was here, we would have advised him to learn employable skills; either how to install solar panels, or Facebook Ads.

The same person that is not employable because of Educational psychology, take her abroad, she would achieve great strides, and the ones with employable skills would be hyping her on social media

Nigeria? Very funny place grin

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:44am On Jul 31, 2023
donbrowser:

Schools will employ a digital marketer ahead of an educational psychologist in Nigeria

Hospitals will employ a digital marketer ahead of an educational psychologist in Nigeria

If you still don't get it, I can't help you

Emphasis: In Nigeria

That is why i want you to tell us to scrap the course naa.

Or are you scared of owning the opinion?

The course is useless. NUC should Shift + Del from our curriculum

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 9:45am On Jul 31, 2023
donbrowser:

Schools will employ a digital marketer ahead of an educational psychologist in Nigeria

Hospitals will employ a digital marketer ahead of an educational psychologist in Nigeria

If you still don't get it, I can't help you

Emphasis: In Nigeria

I hope you’re not confusing temporary ’Gigs’ to regular employment bro. undecided
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 9:47am On Jul 31, 2023
Good morning pilots,
I need a car for monthly payment of 120k

If you have a car and you’re interested, kindly dm….
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 9:47am On Jul 31, 2023
Conner44:

I hope you’re not confusing temporary ’Gigs’ to regular employment bro. undecided

No sir... Permanent jobs

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 9:47am On Jul 31, 2023
izzou:

I know this guy personally. He has a degree in Electrical engineering.

He went to UK for Masters. Invented a low cost battery blah blah blah and he won an Innovation prize.

If he was here, we would have advised him to learn employable skills; either how to install solar panels, or Facebook Ads.

The same person that is not employable because of Educational psychology, take her abroad, she would achieve great strides, and the ones with employable skills would be hyping her on social media

Nigeria? Very funny place grin

That was why I made that prior comment to you. It’s very glaring that we are currently experiencing a dearth of innovative thinking among the educated number of citizens we have in this country.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 9:51am On Jul 31, 2023
donbrowser:

No sir... Permanent jobs

Hmm, interesting. I would actually give an arm and a leg to have a quick glimpse of such an employee’s job description in their employment letter.

A digital marketer working in a school as what? a digital marketer? or is this like another situation of banks hiring engineers and chemists to be counting their money? undecided
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:52am On Jul 31, 2023
Conner44:

That was why I made that prior comment to you. It’s very glaring that we are currently experiencing a dearth of innovative thinking among our educated numbers of citizens in this country.

Someone has a Master's in a particular field. We talking about 6 years of knowledge depth on a course.

Now, the person has no environment to impact with that knowledge. Instead of empathising with the person, you are blaming her to go and learn skills.

So, to an average Nigerian, a 30 minutes video on Canva design on YouTube, is more valuable than 6 years of studying Psychology.

Jesus should come soon: That's all i can say grin

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 9:55am On Jul 31, 2023
Conner44:

Hmm, interesting. I would actually give an arm and a leg to have a quick glimpse of such an employee’s job description in their employment letter.

A digital marketer working in a school as what? a digital marketer? or is this like another situation of banks hiring engineers and chemists to be counting their money? undecided

First understand what digital marketing is and why lots of firms are employing them now...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 9:58am On Jul 31, 2023
izzou:

So, to an average Nigerian ex-uber driver cum big boy , a 30 minutes video on Canva design on YouTube, is more valuable than 6 years of studying Psychology.

Jesus should come soon: That's all i can say grin[/color]

Guy small small with these types of shades shocked

My hand e no dey oh. Abeg lipsrsealed

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:02am On Jul 31, 2023
Conner44:

Guy small small with these types of shades shocked

My hand e no dey oh. Abeg lipsrsealed

It is understandable if you advise the person to learn skills to survive.

But blaming them for something the have no control over? Habaa!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 10:03am On Jul 31, 2023
donbrowser:

First understand what digital marketing is and why lots of firms are employing them now...

You can attempt to at least educate us here briefly. Don’t worry, unlike a few others I am actually able to follow and comprehend numerous paragraphs of information so far as it’s new and useful to me wink

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 10:09am On Jul 31, 2023
izzou:

It is understandable if you advise the person to learn skills to survive.

But blaming them for something the have no control over? Habaa!

It’s the way most Nigerians now behave.

They have since forgotten that getting an education doesn’t necessarily mean acquiring the ability to just read and write but to be able to ‘empathize, think clearly and reason ways out of various uncommon situations we find ourselves in properly’

We will get there someday. I just pray for long life for all those who sincerely want better dazzall wink
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:11am On Jul 31, 2023
Pearl1910:
I make 25 - 35k Net of fuel and commission a day. So any driver that comes to tell me horse dung should just be ready to drop the keys.
My rentals remains fixed fuel hike or not. If u no do again come drop key.

As for you saying "Ehailing is dead","u r just barely making your fuel money back" blablabla... I sympathize with u, my advise is drop the car and look for something else to do. No stress yourself, No stress your partner, No stress us for this thread.
They say if u no get evidence/proof, u go explain tire. So na only evidence I go dey post now to motivate people that really want to do the business.
Below is my activity for just 4 days. Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Not including offlines and few Indrive trips.
I used 15k fuel daily so subract 60k from the Net, and that leaves me with 145k in 4days.
Bolt is now 20%, I don't know if Bolt has hidden charges but all the money I made is accounted for, either in cash, money in bank or expended. Funny how nobody has said anything about this reduction, but if they increased it by a fraction of a percentage guys will notice it and announce that bolt is now charging 26.8% grin

If I was on d road today, I will still make minimum 30k profit. Nothing except God can stop that from happening.
If I can do it, u can do it too.
Baba how you take do 90 out of 243 trips bolt no block you?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 10:13am On Jul 31, 2023
Conner44:

You can attempt to at least educate us here briefly. Don’t worry, unlike a few others I am actually able to follow and comprehend paragraphs of information so far as it’s new and useful to me wink

Nigeria is currently moving into a phase of digital marketing leaving the traditional methods of sharing flyers, distribution of banners etc behind. Although these are also good and will complement digital marketing efforts. Firms are beginning to employ people who can help them get customers and generate sales on digital platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and search engines like Google.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 10:20am On Jul 31, 2023
donbrowser:

Firms are beginning to employ people who can help them get customers and generate sales on digital platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and search engines like Google.

Nice point above. But is that the main reason why you believe that schools will now switch to regarding the resume of a digital market over that of a guidance counselor in our society today?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 10:47am On Jul 31, 2023
Conner44:

Nice point above. But is that the main reason why you believe that schools will now switch to regarding the resume of a digital market over that of a guidance counselor in our society today?

It is easier to survive as a digital marketer in Nigeria than a counselor. There will be 20 digital marketing jobs available for 15 people while there will be 2 counseling jobs available for 20 people. If I find myself in the USA today, the first skill I'm picking up is test management. Understand your environment and make an opportunity for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 11:03am On Jul 31, 2023
donbrowser:

It is easier to survive as a digital marketer in Nigeria than a counselor. There will be 20 digital marketing jobs available for 15 people while there will be 2 counseling jobs available for 20 people. If I find myself in the USA today, the first skill I'm picking up is test management. Understand your environment and make an opportunity for yourself.

Not the answer I was looking for vis-à-vis the initial question I asked but I’d accept this anyway.

You have tried for today wink let’s wait till another unfortunate member can’t hold his peace concerning tinubu’s doings again so I can call you out for another round of debate grin

Have a nice day
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 11:08am On Jul 31, 2023
Yesterday night I was on the front page cry

Please take a moment to check on and pray for family and friends that have traveled out of the shores of this country blind and headfirst into the diaspora in search of greener pastures. Some went alone and some went with family but the general consensus is that it is not easy for any of them at all.

Especially for those who sold every last bit of their property down to their socks just to afford the fare to relocate there undecided

I can think of one member who we can join hands to pray for even if he is currently single and without child.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:54am On Jul 31, 2023
izzou:

Someone has a Master's in a particular field. We talking about 6 years of knowledge depth on a course.

Now, the person has no environment to impact with that knowledge. Instead of empathising with the person, you are blaming her to go and learn skills.

So, to an average Nigerian, a 30 minutes video on Canva design on YouTube, is more valuable than 6 years of studying Psychology.

Jesus should come soon: That's all i can say grin

Tinubu supporters are f00lish.
I don't know why u are wasting your energy on this agbado man.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 1:00pm On Jul 31, 2023
Pearl1910:

Tinubu supporters are f00lish.
I don't know why u are wasting your energy on this agbado man.

Peter Obi's supporters are the wisest and that's why they leave Anambra that he made a Dubai out of to Hustle in Lagos that f00lish Tinubu's supporters thrive in

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:39pm On Jul 31, 2023
We go again this week.
My target is 180k Net of fuel and commission.
What's your target?

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 1:51pm On Jul 31, 2023
Today is ‘show encouragement day’ grin

I usually spend ample leisurely time on quora hence my ability to learn from people In better positions than myself in vast aspects of life.

Chew on the snippets below wink

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 1:55pm On Jul 31, 2023
Indrive just debited me 1k without initiating any payment to them, is that how they do?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 2:05pm On Jul 31, 2023
Indrive keeps debiting my account
What’s wrong
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:16pm On Jul 31, 2023
donbrowser:

Feel free, I voted for Tinubu because he was the best amond the candidates, any day he messes up, I will join you to protest but for now. He's on track
Tinubu that was running away from debate to talk about his plan for Nigeria is the best? Except you mean he is the best becos he is a Yoruba like you.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:18pm On Jul 31, 2023
donbrowser:

Peter Obi's supporters are the wisest and that's why they leave Anambra that he made a Dubai out of to Hustle in Lagos that f00lish Tinubu's supporters thrive in
Anambra is far better than Osun where Tinubu ran away from.Even the Lagos,Obi beat Tinubu like a baby there

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 31, 2023
Pearl1910:
We go again this week.
My target is 180k Net of fuel and commission.
What's your target?
My target this week is 2.5m. I need money for flight ticket.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Tinubu that was running away from debate to talk about his plan for Nigeria is the best? Except you mean he is the best becos he is a Yoruba like you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rlnv_hqafZU

This is Tinubu's debate at NESG where he beat Obi hands down, stop following deluded and brain dead people, they will help you to use your phone in showing you only what you like to see.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 2:51pm On Jul 31, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Anambra is far better than Osun where Tinubu ran away from.Even the Lagos,Obi beat Tinubu like a baby there
And the election was still rigged?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:53pm On Jul 31, 2023
Abeg make una no carry politics enter this thread, make we no derail

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5407) (5408) (5409) (5410) (5411) (5412) (5413) ... (5697) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.