Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,161 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5428) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4731385 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5425) (5426) (5427) (5428) (5429) (5430) (5431) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:05pm On Aug 07, 2023
Also a reminder that you live in the country with the highest number of unemployed people in the world. If you like, allow idiots and never do wells to keep advising you, ehn.

Keep complaining, ok?

grin grin grin grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:14pm On Aug 07, 2023
The APC propagandist "na statistics we go chop" goats on this thread should keep on with thier propaganda.

May their lives be the same the country has found itself. ENKR.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Halahhalah: 12:38am On Aug 08, 2023
Blackbishop:

The handle is one of the dimwit wey Dey carry another man matter for head leave their own. Make matter end he Dey ask question like fool

I don't blame you, I have stayed away from you enough to expose you.
It was here you were called smelly mechanic. I hope you have upgraded from the roadside you worked on my vehicle when I brought my vehicle to you at mafoluku/oshodi.
There are truths from the noise going on around, I believe Pope was right when he called you a thief or whatever. The extra charge you got from me should be enough to build your empire. Dimwit.

They keep referring the novice to you so that you can cut their heads with sword.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Halahhalah: 12:45am On Aug 08, 2023
dav1002:

Is a 40years old married grown up adult supposed to still be staying with his mom?
No be everything them suppose teach you for school na
Common sense is not common truly
You sef reason am na 😭

But as long you don't feed him or his family, I see none of anyone's business or an abuse in him staying with his parent.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:34am On Aug 08, 2023
dav1002:

Baz001 be guided please

U dis man dey say memory loss grin grin
so I dey part of d people derailing d thread

I was an Ex driver giving constant update way back. Once a General ever a General.
Do u know Fahrenz
Darmilolah

We are not sure if you are a driver or a partner because ur mentor partner/driver denied you.

We will ask for ur iD if u come for the party.

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 7:03am On Aug 08, 2023
Halahhalah:

It was here you were called smelly mechanic. I hope you have upgraded from the roadside you worked on my vehicle when I brought my vehicle to you at mafoluku/oshodi.
There are truths from the noise going on around, I believe Pope was right when he called you a thief or whatever. The extra charge you got from me should be enough to build your empire. Dimwit.

They keep referring the novice to you so that you can cut their heads with sword.

Extra charge or what? Smelly? Road side? Is that all or you are just coming up. And I didn’t remember quoting you but since you know yourself as a fool nd dimwit it is cool with me. By their way we shall know them.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:28am On Aug 08, 2023
Halahhalah:

So you don’t have a problem with me calling him without evidence, but you have problem with me calling Felicity out with evidence. Funny! Ali Baba just full this, make una continue. With 2023 account after running one down. I go just deh laugh 😂

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 8:06am On Aug 08, 2023
Halahhalah:

But as long you don't feed him or his family, I see none of anyone's business or an abuse in him staying with his parent.

How many of these people yapping can take care of their aging mothers? It's a herculean task that most men dare not. For the record, Felicity mother is staying with him and not the other way round as being portrayed here. The entire gibberish of expose was uncalled-for. Even the one that got married on a Tuesday in Epe magistrate court is coming to weigh in on the matter talking about bride price, but had a secret wedding that is worth less than a night out in a bar.

16 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 8:59am On Aug 08, 2023
mschew undecided
Troll quoting troll, comedy grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 10:14am On Aug 08, 2023
Conner44:
mschew undecided

Na you I quote wey make one frog wey no get egg Dey masturbate on top my matter. Baba hands up I no quote you again before dem drag me join

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NewDea4: 11:00am On Aug 08, 2023
CheerfulGiver:
The APC propagandist "na statistics we go chop" goats on this thread should keep on with thier propaganda.

May their lives be the same the country has found itself. ENKR.

Your toxicity never goes on holiday, it's always on duty.

Dude, it must reeeaally suck to be you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Halahhalah: 11:49am On Aug 08, 2023
TheModerator:

How many of these people yapping can take care of their aging mothers? It's a herculean task that most men dare not. For the record, Felicity mother is staying with him and not the other way round as being portrayed here. The entire gibberish of expose was uncalled-for. Even the one that got married on Tuesday in Epe magistrate court is coming to weigh in on the matter talking about bride price, but had a secret wedding that is worth less than a night out in a bar.

Even it's either ways the mother stay with him is not meant to be an abuse.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Halahhalah: 11:51am On Aug 08, 2023
Blackbishop:

Na you I quote wey make one frog wey no get egg Dey masturbate on top my matter. Baba hands up I no quote you again before dem drag me join

Dimwit do you need to quote me before knowing who you referred to?

Smelly roadside mechanic.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Halahhalah: 11:54am On Aug 08, 2023
Conner44:
mschew undecided

One would have thought you were smart when you claimed to have other themoderator's monikers but you were just a foool.
I'm sure the guy will just be laughing his ass out anything you say he is this moniker.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Halahhalah: 11:59am On Aug 08, 2023
pope191:

So you don’t have a problem with me calling him without evidence, but you have problem with me calling Felicity out with evidence. Funny! Ali Baba just full this, make una continue. With 2023 account after running one down. I go just deh laugh 😂

Olalekan you don mess up for this place. Grandpa wey dey live and breathe this thread, na here you go old.
I dey sure say all those olosho wey you dey sleep around with don carry your destiny go.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 12:05pm On Aug 08, 2023
TheModerator:

How many of these people yapping can take care of their aging mothers? It's a herculean task that most men dare not. For the record, Felicity mother is staying with him and not the other way round as being portrayed here. The entire gibberish of expose was uncalled-for. Even the one that got married on Tuesday in Epe magistrate court is coming to weigh in on the matter talking about bride price, but had a secret wedding that is worth less than a night out in a bar.
LMAO, I don talk am say I no dey leave this 'house', no leave no transfer...Better content dey here, Big brother dey learn work..

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 1:49pm On Aug 08, 2023
dapotemi:

LMAO, I don talk am say I no dey leave this 'house', no leave no transfer...Better content dey here, Big brother dey learn work..

Bros na true oooooo…. Imagine a namby-pamby Dey talk too.

Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.

And halala guy happens to thick all the boxes of the above quote without any doubt. But the broke ass nigga was looking for cheap service and resorted to calling me as road side Mech, ask am why he no patronize gazzuzz or madam rad since he was looking for inside house Mech.

A fool at some age is a fool forever without argument. The road side you can’t afford wey make you Dey cry up and down the forum like bush baby.

Oga carry you your frustration go another lane. Cuz this road side has achieve a lot by that road side which I don’t need to brag about here.

Before I forget stop using the English I tot you and educate yourself with refined words better than the dimwit. Egberee

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:02pm On Aug 08, 2023
TheModerator:

How many of these people yapping can take care of their aging mothers? For the record, Felicity mother is staying with him and not the other way round as being portrayed here. Even the one that got married on Tuesday in Epe magistrate court is coming to weigh in on the matter talking about bride price, but had a secret wedding that is worth less than a night out in a bar.

Noo noooo I won’t take that from u.
U can call black bishop blacky smelly mechanic
Call olalekan - pope191 foolish, liar , olosho man
But don’t wedding shame any driver here , country hard for any man to decide to marry dis year na man he be. Correct man there.

Abeg hint me who d person be I wan show am millionaires telegram group so he can start making millions in a month

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Halahhalah: 3:16pm On Aug 08, 2023
Blackbishop:

Bros na true oooooo…. Imagine a namby-pamby Dey talk too.

Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.

And halala guy happens to thick all the boxes of the above quote without any doubt. But the broke ass nigga was looking for cheap service and resorted to calling me as road side Mech, ask am why he no patronize gazzuzz or madam rad since he was looking for inside house Mech.

A fool at some age is a fool forever without argument. The road side you can’t afford wey make you Dey cry up and down the forum like bush baby.

Oga carry you your frustration go another lane. Cuz this road side has achieve a lot by that road side which I don’t need to brag about here.

Before I forget stop using the English I tot you and educate yourself with refined words better than the dimwit. Egberee

Monkey and that your overall made you look exactly like a black monkey.

How would I know you always work at the roadside? Picked your number here and came to you, didn't know I was going to another kazeem. I gave myself brain afterwards.

And who told you I have never used gazzuzz's service before, mind you, I have been to his place about 4 times. Don't ever compare yourself with those people, they are miles apart from you.

Smelly roadside kazzem.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThatIgboBoy: 3:34pm On Aug 08, 2023
TheModerator:

This one na real uppercut.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:56pm On Aug 08, 2023
dapotemi:

nnwanem, are you just realizing? grin this place has untapped potential.

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 4:15pm On Aug 08, 2023
NewDea4:

Your toxicity never goes on holiday, it's always on duty.

Dude, it must reeeaally suck to be you.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by p4pako: 4:29pm On Aug 08, 2023
Hello House,
My cousin is trying to sign up with Uber but couldn't as he was requested to provide inspection report. A couple of days later, he was contacted by someone from Uber telling him of free online inspection. The person is requesting for details you would normally provide to Uber.

Is this real?

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 4:32pm On Aug 08, 2023
BAZ001:

Noo noooo I won’t take that from u.
U can call black bishop blacky smelly mechanic
Call olalekan - pope191 foolish, liar , olosho man
But don’t wedding shame any driver here , country hard for any man to decide to marry dis year na man he be. Correct man there.

Abeg hint me who d person be I wan show am millionaires telegram group so he can start making millions in a month
You don cast yourself, he go find you reach that your telegram group kan Dey cast you here dey post screenshot 😂
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by p4pako: 4:41pm On Aug 08, 2023
Pls, I need your advice. Should he provide the information they are requesting?

p4pako:
Hello House,
My cousin is trying to sign up with Uber but couldn't as he was requested to provide inspection report. A couple of days later, he was contacted by someone from Uber telling him of free online inspection. The person is requesting for details you would normally provide to Uber.

Is this real?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 5:14pm On Aug 08, 2023
Good day everyone

Please I’m looking for hire purchase deal

I have down payment of 600k, will be paying 150k monthly to balance the hire purchase deal.

Pls, no attack, I’m not feeling fine…

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 5:20pm On Aug 08, 2023
Halahhalah:

Dimwit do you need to quote me before knowing who you referred to?

Smelly roadside mechanic.

Nigga by your way we have identify you, A Fool with a square roots.

Stop crying for charging you a lot but you can share the invoice I gave to you so everybody can judge

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doris4ever(m): 5:39pm On Aug 08, 2023
Beautiful day to all investors here on nairaland.

If you have a car parked, you are not driving it. Why not allow the car to make you and I money.

Investor/partner who is ready to buy a car and put it on rental is welcome.

I will handle the car with utmost care, I have basic background knowledge in vehicle maintenance.

I am ready to pay weekly based on our agreement.

I will provide verifiable guarantors as needed.

I live in a gated compound, car security is guaranteed.

Location is Lagos

WhatsApp/call - 07025326910

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 5:50pm On Aug 08, 2023
p4pako:
Hello House,

Is this real?

Your cousin better go to Uber's office. Anything online. He go cry!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
hefelove:

You don cast yourself, he go find you reach that your telegram group kan Dey cast you here dey post screenshot 😂

Themoderator no better
1. I want him to tell me the moniker dt did secret wedding.
2. I will then tell d person to join our famous telegram group of millionaire drivers.

I know u ve not gotten a rental car, e dey affect man cos dis is the same way Glithronix was behaving before he got a car grin

I don’t have a telegram group only mr cheerful get

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abefeabebi(m): 6:11pm On Aug 08, 2023
Good day house,I received a traffic offence message concerning hackney permit which I don't even use, how can I contest it. I was surprised to see traffic offence message.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 7:03pm On Aug 08, 2023
abefeabebi:
Good day house,I received a traffic offence message concerning hackney permit which I don't even use, how can I contest it. I was surprised to see traffic offence message.

You have done it before and you didn’t renew it…

(1) (2) (3) ... (5425) (5426) (5427) (5428) (5429) (5430) (5431) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.