Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,630 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5470) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4773397 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5467) (5468) (5469) (5470) (5471) (5472) (5473) ... (5697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 8:35pm On Aug 19, 2023
Larry1960:

So let's talk about tomorrow doings

I need to know the regular Monickers here that have been searching for cars and are yet to get a car to drive on the platform

Don't worry. Tomorrow I will give you the names to fund.

Na we dey here.

When I was shouting show evidence or Getat una think say na play.

Una go explain tire grin

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 8:35pm On Aug 19, 2023
Snoopy5:

Lol. Beggar. Reporting you for spamming with a fake product

TheModerator, zukwanuike abeg grin

You nor dey tire to dey collect shit dey rub for body everyday for here? undecided

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by anthony533(m): 8:36pm On Aug 19, 2023
Larry1960:

I need to know the regular Monickers here that have been searching for cars and are yet to get a car to drive on the platform
many known monickers received the giveaway with their alternative account...especially the ones wey dey always attack you here.

I appreciate you for wetin you do today...your haters no believe am..May God bless you more..

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 8:37pm On Aug 19, 2023
Snoopy5:

I shock for you today sha. You were even calling him "Mr
Larry" at some point. Rememberr this picture you designed yesterday to mock him, even this morning, you mocked him again. Then hours later you were begging him money in such a voracious and hungry manner.

That was extremely classless from you. I'd assume it's all cruise though. Just so shocking and shameful from you.

I'm not a pretender like some monikers that used alternate account to collect giveaway

If you're pained about the 5k go and hug transformer
Mr snoopy snoop dog

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 8:37pm On Aug 19, 2023
Conner44:

My brother, you don try for today. You do wetin 99% of people on nairaland no fit do. I cut cap for you šŸ™ŒšŸ¾

But finally finally, me I no want make you do give away for me. Instead I go do give and take away with you wink

By the time you finally purchase your vehicle, I will sell you the product below at a very discounted rate. It will be for your personal use and will serve you for years to come. Think of it as an investment.

Just buzz me whenever youā€™re ready to acquire one unit, cheers šŸ»

This device they multi task
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 8:38pm On Aug 19, 2023
Larry1960:

This device they multi task

You mean this product? shocked As in ehn . . . na over - multitasking be him second name grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by anthony533(m): 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2023
Larry1960:

grin

Omo I come dey regret if to say I know I for relocate to Dr Congo grin

This car for cheap for Congo grin
lol...

Na you make bazoo hide himself here..

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 8:40pm On Aug 19, 2023
tojahh:

Don't worry. Tomorrow I will give you the names to fund.

Na we dey here.

When I was shouting show evidence or Getat una think say na play.

Una go explain tire grin

Come oh tojahh, na salary earners abi Congolese clowns abi troll horde you dey tell this ones @ bolded above? šŸ˜³
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 8:44pm On Aug 19, 2023
CheerfulGiver:
Comrade, this is unbecoming, unnecessary and totally unexpected of you. This expose is totally uncalled for. Even if dav1002 is a well known schizophrenic nincompoop, you didn't have to go this far in pulling his pants down. He swallowed his pride, shamelessness and begged for his survival.

I know this is well deserved for the simpleton, but at the same time. This is a full grown man, with balls like you. Wtf man.

Just kidding.

Light him up! grin

You go soon submit those car keys
Ozuor

Just kidding šŸ™„

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:44pm On Aug 19, 2023
nifton:
Abeg where Baz dey, I no go gree if Larry make that guy run from here oh!. Make I dey wait sha, maybe his own give away from CanaCongo go loud gan. Infact, I go even follow beg money if Baz do give away because na Dollars and CDF him go share.
#Bring back our Premium HD Content.

Make I bend if BAZ001 announce give away and I no drop like 5 aza... I go make sure say I personally run him.accoumt empty grin

Baz na billionaire ooh no reason am.oo...lol

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 8:45pm On Aug 19, 2023
Conner44:

As in ehn . . . grin

Me self I shock shocked person wey dey attack am later turn around form ā€˜bambi-alaā€™ for here without an iota of shame grin

See him still dragging dav1002 as if heā€™s innocent of the same crime lol CoMeDy
Wait don't tell me that goat called mister Snoopy is the moderator
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 8:48pm On Aug 19, 2023
Felicity001:

Make I bend if BAZ001 announce give away and I no drop like 5 aza... I go make sure say I personally run him.accoumt empty grin

Baz na billionaire ooh no reason am.oo...lol

Oooool boooyeeee ! See CrUuuze shocked baz001 do giveaway?

The whole nairalandā€™s go gather for this thread tomorrow morning grin lol this thread na excitement galore this weekend sooteey My prik just dey stand for here wey I dey. šŸ¤Ŗ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Snoopy5: 8:49pm On Aug 19, 2023
Conner44:

TheModerator, zukwanuike abeg grin

You nor dey tire to dey collect shit dey rub for body everyday for here? undecided

Lol. Shameless beggar. Come early enough to drop your account details. I will definitely credit your account if I find it here. Double awof awaits you tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 8:49pm On Aug 19, 2023
nifton:
Abeg where Baz dey, I no go gree if Larry make that guy run from here oh!. Make I dey wait sha, maybe his own give away from CanaCongo go loud gan. Infact, I go even follow beg money if Baz do give away because na Dollars and CDF him go share.
I trust baz001
His giveaway will be in dollars
And I go still drop aza if I dey online then
Make Mr snoopy cry blood

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 8:50pm On Aug 19, 2023
dav1002:

Who else undecided I was even warning Larry about him subtly on a prior post.

Itā€™s very shameful I know. Just say a short prayer for him cry

It will definitely be well with his soul someday soon.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 8:52pm On Aug 19, 2023
Snoopy5:

Lol. Shameless beggar. Come early enough to drop your account details. I will definitely credit your account if I find it here. Double awof awaits you tomorrow.

Wait oh! Youā€™re telling me that if I drop my account details here right now that this bolded above would be coming directly from you? undecided

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:52pm On Aug 19, 2023
Conner44:

troll wan send person money? shocked

Oga you self prove him wrong by dropping your aza nah...
Take lesson from Larry for once.

His enemy dropped aza
He credited him without a 2nd thought

I bought half bag of rice some days ago @21k, 20k will go a long way bro.

Swallow your pride like dav1002, drop aza abeg no dey form

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 8:56pm On Aug 19, 2023
Snoopy5:

Lol. Poor beggar is talking. 7k eluded you today, you cried about it. Send me your account details, I'll make it 20k for those tears
Conner44 drop that your account number here
And if snoopy5 no credit the 20k he's a bast*rd

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Snoopy5: 8:56pm On Aug 19, 2023
dav1002:

Do you assume corner44 to be normal?! Or he infected you with his madness? But I'm not surprised, two beggars, birds of the same feather. He's mocking and you are dancing for him? Your memory loss no get limit. You are both beggars. You wey.no get shame. You go still give Larry your account tomorrow

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by anthony533(m): 8:56pm On Aug 19, 2023
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 8:58pm On Aug 19, 2023
northbird:

So my fears are now confirmed.. This explains it.. Bolt shared all your details with the guys @ Yaba. The IT section of the lagos MVAA.
Probably, the scenario of drivers denying doing Uber, but the vio guys having a gut feeling the driver in question uses the app, but there's no proof to nab him grin..
So they gleaned off all the active drivers and billed them accordingly..
Sir I do not understand this your post
I wasn't even stopped by any road official too so how come
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Snoopy5: 8:59pm On Aug 19, 2023
Felicity001:

Oga you self prove him wrong by dropping your aza nah...
Take lesson from Larry for once.

His enemy dropped aza
He credited him without a 2nd thought

I bought half bag of rice some days ago @21k, 20k will go a long way bro.

Swallow your pride like dav1002, drop aza abeg no dey form

I tire oo. Drop account and take money, he dey tell me stories.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by whistleblower09: 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2023
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 9:01pm On Aug 19, 2023
nifton:

He is pricing cars at an auction so that he can ship to naija for potential uberbolt drivers to enable them earn 1 million naira easily monthly
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:03pm On Aug 19, 2023
Conner44:

My brother, you don try for today. You do wetin 99% of people on nairaland no fit do. I cut cap for you šŸ™ŒšŸ¾

But finally finally, me I no want make you do give away for me. Instead I go do give and take away with you wink

By the time you finally purchase your vehicle, I will sell you the product below at a very discounted rate. It will be for your personal use and will serve you for years to come. Think of it as an investment.

Just buzz me whenever youā€™re ready to acquire one unit, cheers šŸ»

How much is this?

You dey sell that vulcanizer pump as well.
That tool is as important as a wheel spinner grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 9:04pm On Aug 19, 2023
Snoopy5:

I tire oo. Drop account and take money, he dey tell me stories.

If you give me all your money today what then will you use in feeding tomorrow? undecided

I am a very empathetic person. I canā€™t knowingly collect your widows might just to prove a point. Youā€™re hungry and broke. Use that your phantom N20k to fix yourself up and become useful tongue
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:05pm On Aug 19, 2023
Conner44:

Hahaha Chei ! This weekend na very memorable one indeed.

Erm . . . dav1002, no be me talk am oh šŸ«¢na felicity do this one too

Na with full.chest I take talk am

No be bear parlor gist grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 9:06pm On Aug 19, 2023
Felicity001:

Don't mind them... Shameless and worthless like the smelling rag mechanic

They are nothing different from a cameleon

See how the thread has suddenly go cold.

Larry1960 really shut them up
Now, they don't have mouth to talk again.
See even the.smelling has diverted his mention.

You want to face me squarely? Lolzzz
Like how will that be of help to me again
What do you @blackbishop wants to say that has never been said already.

If you come.to my house fear no go let you sit-down because my kids go caution you not to get the seats stained .

I won't engage you and your likes ever again because it's clear you'll are haters, enemy of progress who will never see any progress in your entire life. You continue to be behind me.

See your brother dav1002 he has show us how.broke he is.

Shame on them all.

This is like the uptenth time you are making this statement
Will you shut the fuk up mummy's boy
Silly overgrown baby

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 9:09pm On Aug 19, 2023
Felicity001:

How much is this?

You dey sell that vulcanizer pump as well.
That tool is as important as a wheel spinner grin

Well . . . ehem-ehem, the last time I advertised that same product here on this thread with its price boldly displayed I received a lot of negative feedback from many people who werenā€™t as buoyant or foresighted as my niqqa Larry wink and this was back when tinubu and his ā€˜bala-bluā€™ hadnā€™t given the dollar such a terrific nudge towards outer space cry

Thatā€™s why I specifically said he should contact me whenever heā€™s ready to buy an original vehicle power station in case of real world emergencies which will always occur in future cool he will get a huge discount for his good heart as shown here today.

I respect the guy. Na OG nairalander him be šŸ«”
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Snoopy5: 9:10pm On Aug 19, 2023
Conner44:

If you give me all your money today what then will you use in feeding tomorrow? undecided

I am a very empathetic person. I canā€™t knowingly collect your widows might just to prove a point. Youā€™re hungry and broke. Use that your phantom N20k to fix yourself up and become useful tongue

Pride. You begged here.. I read it from your lips that you need help. I'm only just being kind. 20k if you can swallow your pride and accept that you need that help. The money is yours right away, no gimmicks.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 9:11pm On Aug 19, 2023
Larry1960:

I second the bolded at least it will go a long way now they are still searching for cars not some random unknown useless alternate account of known monikers
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by superintendents(m): 9:11pm On Aug 19, 2023
dav1002:

No leave Mr snoopy let him continue crying
Lmao
E pain am die

guy still waiting and hopeful to get something from you as you promise in the morning..

Even 1k please

(1) (2) (3) ... (5467) (5468) (5469) (5470) (5471) (5472) (5473) ... (5697) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / āžœ āžœ āžœCurrency/E-currency Market Dealsāžœ āžœ āžœ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Barbiturate(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.