Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,003 members, 7,810,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5512) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4730236 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5509) (5510) (5511) (5512) (5513) (5514) (5515) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 2:28pm On Sep 06, 2023
donbrowser:

I don miss you na. Carry me go bar

Come meet me for Celinia Uniport gate, I dey there like this grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:30pm On Sep 06, 2023
Glithronix:

And when you give them offline price using your discretion, they will think you charging them too high and start complaining angry until you send them to go online and they see the price themselves.
The same reason I no too like offline too, cos I hate argument and too much explanation.

Much respect, baba.

Most of them want to cheat you, reason I don't like Indrive cos it's a price that's convenient for them that they put.
One just requested now, from Orchid road to Iyana Ishashi, Iyan Iba side on Bolt
Immediately he chatted me up and said "Online or offline?" I just smile, na Dem Dem be this. Baba Sabi say if trip end it will not be anything less than 15k but he is offering me 10k because estimate is 9k to 11k. I just said let's go online. Immediately he cancelled grin I am sure someone else will gladly do that trip for 10k but not me.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dshocker(m): 2:33pm On Sep 06, 2023
Pearl1910:

Between N0 and N40,000

I guess one must have had a lot of experience, to be able to net that 40k daily.

Now that there are less car users, and the roads are free in Lagos, i believe Uber drivers are now enjoying the job more than ever.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dshocker(m): 2:48pm On Sep 06, 2023
Omoapena:

I net 80k same yesterday with just 15k fuel

Everyone just believe whatever they choose to believe

I think car owners should start demanding for 50k as weekly deliver or they drive the car themselves and cash out the whole money…

The 80k you made is called a lucky day i guess.

Unless consecutively you've made between 60k-80k everyday, then you can peg it at 65k everyday.

I believe currently, your daily profit won't exceed 30k

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dckng16(m): 2:54pm On Sep 06, 2023
Dshocker:

The 80k you made is called a lucky day i guess.

Unless consecutively you've made between 60k-80k everyday, then you can peg it at 65k everyday.

I believe currently, your daily profit won't exceed 30k

The profit no go pass 20k, minus fuel money and bolt commission

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dckng16(m): 3:01pm On Sep 06, 2023
Dshocker:

Please how much does an Uber driver make a day?

Because i want to buy a car for someone on hire purchase, for the Uber business.

.you want to be making 40k and go home 5k profit.

Think before before you leap
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 4:37pm On Sep 06, 2023
donbrowser:
Where's that dollar man? Read this update, it's very important. CBN is repaying billions of dollars in cash to banks, there will be excess of dollars next week which will most likely crash the price of dollars a bit. Good morning

Sold my investment, made huge returns and moving on to next big opportunity

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doris4ever(m): 4:47pm On Sep 06, 2023
Beautiful day to all investors here on nairaland.

If you have a car parked, you are not driving it. Why not allow the car to make you and I money.

Investor/partner who is ready to buy a car and put it on rental or HP depending on the investors preference is welcome.

I will handle the car with utmost care, I have basic background knowledge in vehicle maintenance.

I am ready to pay weekly depending on our agreement

I will provide verifiable guarantor as needed.

I live in a gated compound, car security is guaranteed.

Location is Lagos

WhatsApp/call - 07025326910
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 4:48pm On Sep 06, 2023
GeneralZodd:

Still make room to buy dollar.

You will not lose, no matter the CBN and all that hogwash.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 4:54pm On Sep 06, 2023
GeneralZodd:

Great

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 5:05pm On Sep 06, 2023
izzou:

Still make room to buy dollar.

You will not lose, no matter the CBN and all that hogwash.

Yeah, you are point. I am looking forward to buy again when it falls to like 800 to 850 in black market, by December dollar might hit 1k
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:18pm On Sep 06, 2023
GeneralZodd:

Yeah, you are point. I am looking forward to buy again when it falls to like 800 to 850 in black market, by December dollar might hit 1k

Dollar is always cheap in December.
Alot of foreign based come home with alot of Benjamins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 5:20pm On Sep 06, 2023
dav1002:

Abeg my hands no follow oh @Glithronix:

Baba, no be only you.
Me self my hands no dey. grin
That's why I just bone am since. No be everything person go respond/reply to.

Much respect, boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 5:47pm On Sep 06, 2023
Glithronix:

And when you give them offline price using your discretion, they will think you charging them too high and start complaining angry until you send them to go online and they see the price themselves.
The same reason I no too like offline too, cos I hate argument and too much explanation.
Some offlines I do are those riders who don't care about the price and don't want to stress themselves by ordering and waiting for another ride.
my neighbors as well, and referrals, offline comes from them, too.

Much respect, baba.

True at the bolded

I remember one day when fuel was still 185/litre I carried a girl from Igando to Sangotedo on bolt on 1.9

I was in bed when I got this request I jumped out and headed to pu

When I got to put she asked for offline

I told her 15k she said it's too much I told her no wahala

Let's do it online

As I ended the trip na 26k show

Tears full babe eye

Na she and her room mate contribute money to make up the 26k

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 5:50pm On Sep 06, 2023
Pearl1910:

Dollar is always cheap in December.
Alot of foreign based come home with alot of Benjamins.
Then I might wait till December to buy and invest. My brother anything wey increase in this country doesn't come down again to its normal price. If dollars doesn't get to 1k by this year end, it will in 2024. Nah confam I dey yarn you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 5:50pm On Sep 06, 2023
NewDea4:

I started saying this since early last year. And who else noticed that inDrive has stealthily rolled back to pre-subsidy-removal fares...

True

Yesterday evening I was at vi looking for trips on inDrive

Vi to lere 3k
Vi to Ikeja 4500
Vi to lekki 1900
Vi to orchid road 2300
Vi to agege 7k

The one wey pain me pass vi to egbeda 5400

All no last 10secs

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 5:55pm On Sep 06, 2023
dckng16:

The profit no go pass 20k, minus fuel money and bolt commission

This is my pain with this whole fuel issue

Before one can comfortably do 40k profit a day if he sets out to work but now after working like jackie you will see big figures on dashboard but after all deductions na just maybe 20-30k profit

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:29pm On Sep 06, 2023
dav1002:

True

Vi to lere 3k
Vi to Ikeja 4500
Vi to lekki 1900
Vi to orchid road 2300
Vi to age 7k

All no last 10secs

Las Las na Indrive go scatter ehailing business. Make una continue to patronize them

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 7:39pm On Sep 06, 2023
dav1002:

True

Vi to lere 3k
Vi to Ikeja 4500
Vi to lekki 1900
Vi to orchid road 2300
Vi to age 7k

All no last 10secs

Very annoying, saw one trip from lekki phase 1 to ikola 8k, I was like ikola after ipaja o from lekki, even to ipaja sef, I can’t do it for 8k

That indrive is annoying

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Welz(m): 7:49pm On Sep 06, 2023
Omoapena:

Very annoying, saw one trip from lekki phase 1 to ikola 8k, I was like ikola after ipaja o from lekki, even to ipaja sef, I can’t do it for 8k

That indrive is annoying
to know how annoyingly stupid indrive is, just go the passenger section, and place a trip from anywhere you are to lekki phase 1, if the trip brings out 4k, remove 1k5 and drivers will still rush it for that price. if it brings out 10k you can remove up to 4k and drivers will still rush you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 8:23pm On Sep 06, 2023
Pearl1910:

Las Las na Indrive go scatter ehailing business. Make una continue to patronize them
. @578 per litre. Drivers dey accept these nonsense prices. Its longer profit and growth. Its feeding money and survival instinct.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CarGuideNG: 8:29pm On Sep 06, 2023

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrReeseG(m): 8:55pm On Sep 06, 2023
Pearl1910:

Who speed hep?? When no be Calabar or Potiskum I dey go.

If u speed, u reach ur destination faster, and u burn more fuel. In both scenarios, u lose money. Never been a fan of speeding while on within town trips.

U probably don't appreciate the car because u started with a hybrid. That 30litres fuel u use for 2 and half days, many people use it or more on a full days job.

I was driving a Qashqai before this, used a crosstour and an Aviator too. Trust me, I dey appreciate am.
I'm just a speedster cheesy grin cheesy grin

I don dey adjust to my korope sha
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrReeseG(m): 8:59pm On Sep 06, 2023
Doris4ever:

Target 30k - 35k daily gross. After fuel and app commission you should have 20k daily take home. So if you work Monday - Saturday, then you should net 120k or at worse case 100k weekly. But don't forget to save for repairs. Because your car MUST be in good condition at all times.

Exactly how I set my target o
I was even thinking I was aiming too high, perhaps I should reduce as I'm not driving fully yet.

But I tend to make around 25-30k daily... 18k fuel in at least 2 days
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doris4ever(m): 9:08pm On Sep 06, 2023
MrReeseG:

Exactly how I set my target o
I was even thinking I was aiming too high, perhaps I should reduce as I'm not driving fully yet.

But I tend to make around 25-30k daily... 18k fuel in at least 2 days

Sure, your target is okay. Gradually you will scale up.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2023
Kingdolla:
pls on the never compromise your fuel reserve in the car. do you mean I shouldn't allow my fuel to go below reserve?
you can if you don't mind repeatedly buying fuel pumps grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrReeseG(m): 9:29pm On Sep 06, 2023
Pearl1910:
Motivation Monday

11:30
Baba don dey find matching trip go house
grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrReeseG(m): 9:37pm On Sep 06, 2023
Welz:

I no dey look them twice, even on uber wey e go still dey read sef I hate such trip. app will say you have arrived, rider go dey say "turn right, move straight oya turn left, move to the end and turn right" before you know you don drive 15mins.

What my eyes have seen on this kind of thing
That one tell me say the place no get address for map so he put like 3 streets away come begin direct nonsense, if you know how many deadends I enter ehn... e reach one stage, I park off the car engine just put my head for my hand.
Even entered one corner where people wey do manual labour dey bathe. I apologise tire

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kingdolla: 10:36pm On Sep 06, 2023
radautoworks:
you can if you don't mind repeatedly buying fuel pumps grin
lol abeg o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 10:47pm On Sep 06, 2023
Djdamian:

Not sustainable.

The BDCs will likely mop up the dollars,hoard it and make it scarce again,then we are all back to square one.

The only solution is to export more than we import and attract foreign investors.

Definitely not sustainable. The greek gift by Afrixembank is what has kept the Naira temporarily afloat. It wasn't predicated by any economic indicator. So it won't last.

Dollar may hit N1500 before the end of next year. Nigeria is a big disgrace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:38am On Sep 07, 2023
MrReeseG:

I was driving a Qashqai before this, used a crosstour and an Aviator too. Trust me, I dey appreciate am.
I'm just a speedster cheesy grin cheesy grin

I don dey adjust to my korope sha

I have a Mazda 3 2007 very fine car. D car dey move like v6, balanced like Benz, shaped like Lexus. Make we swap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:43am On Sep 07, 2023
MrReeseG:

What my eyes have seen on this kind of thing
That one tell me say the place no get address for map so he put like 3 streets away come begin direct nonsense, if you know how many deadends I enter ehn... e reach one stage, I park off the car engine just put my head for my hand.
Even entered one corner where people wey do manual labour dey bathe. I apologise tire

Lolz...u will learn, small small. The more u get to know Lagos roads the better u will anticipate wrong routes even without being there before.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5509) (5510) (5511) (5512) (5513) (5514) (5515) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: opt2, Itsrm(m), Mkayfrenzy(m), Opemipo2107, jpworld(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.