Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5571) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4746863 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5568) (5569) (5570) (5571) (5572) (5573) (5574) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 5:03pm On Nov 03, 2023
Pearl1910:

What God cannot do does not exist grin

Asper Driver score, when u see a trip u know u will not fulfil, no point picking it. Just decline or ignore till it rings out.
Then when ur acceptance rate starts to go too low, before it reaches 50, u start accepting and cancelling.
This way, u maintain both parameters above the threshold.

I don't get! You accept and cancel same request U accepted? As in, accept then cancel immediately

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:35pm On Nov 03, 2023
Barbiturate:

I don't get! You accept and cancel same request U accepted? As in, accept then cancel immediately

Yup.

Hint: before u cancel, flash d person using In-app call, then send In-app message. Just type anything or pick one of the ready-made responses.
This is Just to show u established contact with the Rider then cancel with "Rider requested cancel"

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 8:53pm On Nov 03, 2023
Pearl1910:

Yup.

Hint: before u cancel, flash d person using In-app call, then send In-app message. Just type anything or pick one of the ready-made responses.
This is Just to show u established contact with the Rider then cancel with "Rider requested cancel"

Really? Without driving to the PU and waiting 5 mins?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mayowa94: 10:34pm On Nov 03, 2023
Hello
Do you guys have any of how much is will cost to move from MMIA to Ondo Town offline?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanrexdo(m): 11:21pm On Nov 03, 2023
mayowa94:
Hello
Do you guys have any of how much is will cost to move from MMIA to Ondo Town offline?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 11:30pm On Nov 03, 2023
Barbiturate:

Them go still reduce your driver score even with this
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Welz(m): 11:57pm On Nov 03, 2023
this one pained me eh..and it was my supposed to be my trip home

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:59pm On Nov 03, 2023
Welz:
this one pained me eh..and it was my supposed to be my trip home

A lady?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:09am On Nov 04, 2023
Barbiturate:

Yes...sometimes ur score will be deducted, sometimes it will not

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Betamusic(m): 3:22am On Nov 04, 2023
Comrades, As you never get money do registration for Nigerian use car wey you just buy, shey na offence to use the seller's plate number as e never expire with affidavit and police report? Note: it's just 3months now. Money for registration never dey
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mamman40(m): 4:25am On Nov 04, 2023
Betamusic:
Comrades, As you never get money do registration for Nigerian use car wey you just buy, shey na offence to use the seller's plate number as e never expire with affidavit and police report? Note: it's just 3months now. Money for registration never dey

Infact, I dey the same, exact situation like this. Though I m currently processing my reg (Dem say na after three wks e go ready) meanwhile, theoretically, it's not an offence to use the seller's docs since it's valid. But, the fear of police extortion is the beginning of wisdom oo

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanrexdo(m): 5:43am On Nov 04, 2023
Feel free to use the current plate number in the car. When asked to present car document. All you are required is to show them valid document. Wetin consine you to give them purchase receipts? In fact someone I sold my car to in 2019 is still using the plate and renewing it. Same for my current car. Still using the former owners plate and I have renewed it. I have no intension so what to get a new plate. When it will be sold. It will be sold as the current name on the plate.
Betamusic:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Welz(m): 7:00am On Nov 04, 2023
Gentlelife50:

A lady?
yes

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:07am On Nov 04, 2023
Betamusic:

If the previous owner leaves his plates for u, then u r free. But never tell Police that u bought the car. Always say "it's not my car" to law enforcement. Never show them anything that implies u bought the car; like Change of ownership, Affidavit, To whom it may concern, etc.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 8:57am On Nov 04, 2023
mamman40:

Infact, I dey the same, exact situation like this. Though I m currently processing my reg (Dem say na after three wks e go ready) meanwhile, theoretically, it's not an offence to use the seller's docs since it's valid. But, the fear of police extortion is the beginning of wisdom oo

You go tell police say nah you get am?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 8:58am On Nov 04, 2023
Pearl1910:

If the previous owner leaves his plates for u, then u r free. But never tell Police that u bought the car. Always say "it's not my car" to law enforcement. Never show them anything that implies u bought the car; like Change of ownership, Affidavit, To whom it may concern, etc.

That is the scope. It save you stress with those overzealous dimwits

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 9:15am On Nov 04, 2023
Welz:

yes
Na dem.
That gender na something else. sad

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 10:39am On Nov 04, 2023
Glithronix:

Na dem.
That gender na something else. sad

Men self dey do am.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Danniee(m): 10:48am On Nov 04, 2023
Pls is Toyota Corolla 2009 good for Bolt/Uber?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 11:23am On Nov 04, 2023
Barbiturate:

Men self dey do am.
Yeah. Guys are not left out, but the female riders' own is on another level.
I deal more with the female riders.
It is well.

Much respect, boss.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Donbrowser26(m): 11:59am On Nov 04, 2023
Danniee:
Pls is Toyota Corolla 2009 good for Bolt/Uber?

Yes
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mamman40(m): 1:16pm On Nov 04, 2023
Omoapena:

You go tell police say nah you get am?

That's the question I have bin evading from those folks....the name on the docs is a female name, my ID card na another name...how I wan take ans their theories.

If I ans yes, las las na to call the seller confirm.
If I ans no, wahala go full ground
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Donbrowser26(m): 1:36pm On Nov 04, 2023
mamman40:

That's the question I have bin evading from those folks....the name on the docs is a female name, my ID card na another name...how I wan take ans their theories.

Na my madam motor. Find a madam to always pick your call and affirm she owns the car, simple as that.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mamman40(m): 1:38pm On Nov 04, 2023
Pearl1910:

Haven said "it's not my car", what happens, if, they asked for driver license n vehicle docs, how manpikin wan take explain the names(in d driver license and vehicle docs)?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mamman40(m): 1:44pm On Nov 04, 2023
Donbrowser26:

Na my madam motor. Find a madam to always pick your call and affirm she owns the car, simple as that.
Ah! Don.
The madam num definitely dey d docs na ....but how will you feel, if u are d seller, always entertaining calls from police ...u go tire na.
U na guy, u go understand...but u gatz wear woman shoe to think this through.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Donbrowser26(m): 1:45pm On Nov 04, 2023
mamman40:

Ah! Don.
The madam num definitely dey d docs na ....but how will you feel, if u are d seller, always entertaining calls from police ...u go tire na.

You're still a learner...
My friend bought a car in his mother's name, police will never ask you questions beyond seeing the correct documents and your driver's license. Only if the car has been reported as stolen

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 2:13pm On Nov 04, 2023
mamman40:

Just say you're using the car for Uber and you're delivering to the owner

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:09pm On Nov 04, 2023
mamman40:

Ah! Don.

Bro if u no wan dey disturb the seller just do agreement and backdate it and always tell them you rent the car for cab.
That way you won't be calling the owner every now and then.
But then still let the person (the seller who's number is there in case they insist on calling the number on the docs).

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mamman40(m): 3:27pm On Nov 04, 2023
Donbrowser26:

My friend bought a car in his mother's name, police will never ask you questions beyond seeing the correct documents and your driver's license. Only if the car has been reported as stolen
U said it all...I gatz no practical experience.
Thanks for the tips...
Make I come dey buga comot
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mamman40(m): 3:28pm On Nov 04, 2023
Omoapena:

Just say you're using the car for Uber and you're delivering to the owner

Thanks man, I appreciate ur advice.
My mind don dey ginger naw like dis..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:51pm On Nov 04, 2023
Donbrowser26:

Your friend hand no pure. If you do legit job you will buy car in your name without any fear of police.
Like godfather… like godson…

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 4:04pm On Nov 04, 2023
BAZ001:

Your friend hand no pure. If you do legit job you will by car in your name without any fear of police.
Like godfather… like godson…

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5568) (5569) (5570) (5571) (5572) (5573) (5574) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.