Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,473 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5570) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4805507 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5567) (5568) (5569) (5570) (5571) (5572) (5573) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 6:12pm On Nov 02, 2023
Barbiturate:
Yaba bridge is opened.
Theriously? cheesy cheesy
Now, it is making sense. cool

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Candidate004: 6:23pm On Nov 02, 2023
Glithronix:

this picture reminds me of a good Chelsea team

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 6:24pm On Nov 02, 2023
Glithronix:

Yeah, picked someone at Spar. No traffic

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 8:06pm On Nov 02, 2023

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Halahhalah: 8:25pm On Nov 02, 2023
Themoderator come out ooo!!! This guy cho cho cho has made him to jam another person.

He is giving him wotowoto.

I don kuku download screenshot for future reference cos I know his mouth won't stay in a place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:21pm On Nov 02, 2023
Today Thursday
72k Online
7k Offline
79k Total
20k fuel
Take home 40k

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 11:40pm On Nov 02, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/6318352/crypto-currency-investors-thread/3352#126762318

He has been on the HOT SEAT since yesterday undecided

I really don't blame him for posting my pictures anymore. It's the last kick of a dying horse.

Joel aka lrman aka TheModerator I told you that exposing you will cause you grave harm πŸ˜† now I have trailed you to a beloved thread where you wish I never stumbled into.

Everyone there must see you for who you are. If you like post my naked pics and family's own

I really don't mind wink

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lrman(m): 5:24am On Nov 03, 2023
Conner44:
https://www.nairaland.com/6318352/crypto-currency-investors-thread/3352#126762318

I really don't blame him for posting my pictures anymore. It's the last kick of a dying horse.

Joel aka lrman aka TheModerator I told you that exposing you will cause you grave harm πŸ˜† now I have trailed you to a beloved thread where you wish I never stumbled into.

Everyone there must see you for who you are. If you like post my naked pics and family's own

I really don't mind wink

You are just wasting your time , you cannot derail the thread , las las you go chop ban , and your alts will get banned too , if you come back again to derail , you will still get banned ..and lastly banned or not, I will keep enjoying the crypto thread while you stay in pain , misery and envy because I exposed you as a scammer that you are...ugly thing

I do not need to be active on the crypto thread before I benefit from the analysis and conversations over there , infact we have more silent readers than contributors , I will gladly be a silent reader and be enjoying the thread and continue to enjoy the benefits of crypto investment.. keep crying me a river

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 7:09am On Nov 03, 2023
Pearl1910:
Today Thursday
72k Online
7k Offline
79k Total
20k fuel
Take home 40k

With all this work, your driver score still dey 63%
How come?

This man, I just dey imagine how December earnings go be for you, you fit dey earn 200k daily like that..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:19am On Nov 03, 2023
Omoapena:

How come?

This man, I just dey imagine how December earnings go be for you, you fit dey earn 200k daily like that..

He selects trip a lot that's why his driver's score is in danger, if he does complete trips accepted it won't be that bad.
But he knows how to balance it though, he completes mostly long trips that's what also help him to make more.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:54am On Nov 03, 2023
Omoapena:

How come?

What God cannot do does not exist grin

Asper Driver score, when u see a trip u know u will not fulfil, no point picking it. Just decline or ignore till it rings out.
Then when ur acceptance rate starts to go too low, before it reaches 50, u start accepting and cancelling.
This way, u maintain both parameters above the threshold.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 8:01am On Nov 03, 2023
Pearl1910:

Asper Driver score, when u see a trip u know u will not fulfil, no point picking it. Just decline or ignore till it rings out.
Then when ur acceptance rate starts to go too low, before it reaches 50, u start accepting and cancelling.

You dey hustle make i no lie, I've never earn above 70k since I started doing this work...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 8:06am On Nov 03, 2023
Halahhalah:
Themoderator come out ooo!!! This guy cho cho cho has made him to jam another person.

I don kuku download screenshot for future reference cos I know his mouth won't stay in a place.

Haha, that guy is not okay. Where is even the time to be setting up accounts here and there when I'm very busy in the real world. I mean to what end? Even a kindergarten can do a better guess work than him. Corner44 is a very foolish man. He's tagging people that have done nothing to him. Very sad

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:16am On Nov 03, 2023
Gentlelife50:

He selects trip a lot that's why his driver's score is in danger, if he does complete trips accepted it won't be that bad.
But he knows how to balance it though, he completes mostly long trips that's what also help him to make more.

I have been trying to explain since only God knows when, that doing anywhere belle face will weaken u, damage ur car and still leave u hanging in no man's land.
But some people say to be high earner u must accept anyhow trips and chook head everywhere before u earn well.

God will make it easy for us all!

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Welz(m): 8:43am On Nov 03, 2023
Omoapena:

You dey hustle make i no lie, I've never earn above 70k since I started doing this work...
net or gross?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 8:43am On Nov 03, 2023
Conner44:

I really don't mind wink

Lol. You think say na me you do? I was at work the whole of yesterday. You probably thought you were having that conversation with me in the crypto forum, so sorry to disappoint you. You went there to disgrace and make a complete fool of yourself. You no dey alright brother.

I thank God all the people you are trying to defame thinking is me are all coming out to set your ass on fire. Mumu. E don do. Take a deep breath and call it a day already.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 8:52am On Nov 03, 2023
lrman:

You are just wasting your time , you cannot derail the thread , las las you go chop ban , and your alts will get banned too , if you come back again to derail , you will still get banned ..and lastly banned or not, I will keep enjoying the crypto thread while you stay in pain , misery and envy because I exposed you as a scammer that you are...ugly thing

I do not need to be active on the crypto thread before I benefit from the analysis and conversations over there , infact we have more silent readers than contributors , I will gladly be a silent reader and be enjoying the thread and continue to enjoy the benefits of crypto investment.. keep crying me a river

I will apologize to you for encountering the most foolish man on planet earth. Honestly, engaging the idiot in his tirade was a waste of your time. That guy has mental issues I strongly believe that. It's only a mad man that you have never met or seen that will have the boldness to grab you by the waist, accusing you of stealing from him. It's somehow very funny but it also highlights his mental state.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 9:08am On Nov 03, 2023
Halahhalah:

He just disgraced himself. I just can't stop laughing. He carry himself go find trouble for crypto section. They posted his hyena face there again grin grin Nairaland Chief Investigator, corner44 onye ara

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 9:18am On Nov 03, 2023
Welz:

net or gross?

Gross
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:11am On Nov 03, 2023
Omoapena:

Pearl na smart man.
His major target is surge.
Whenever you see surge on bolt app, just know that oga pearl go don dey cruise on that day.
That baba na targeting man, I swear.
He a legend.

Much respect, baba.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Welz(m): 10:37am On Nov 03, 2023
Omoapena:

Gross
that's bad, you need to change your work pattern.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 10:59am On Nov 03, 2023
MrReeseG:

No be so baba
Me self look map before I enter am
But I been dey last leg with bolt, declining would have sent me on another suspension.

Nah this acceptance rate dem take block my account with no timeline. 5km to 20km pick up consecutively, non stop. I kept getting far distance pick up till they block it

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:59am On Nov 03, 2023
Barbiturate:

Yeah, picked someone at Spar. No traffic
They have done well. cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TolkowskyCut: 11:08am On Nov 03, 2023
Conner44:

I really don't mind wink

You people in this section should get a strong rope and restrain this guy

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Donbrowser26(m): 1:10pm On Nov 03, 2023
grin grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:14pm On Nov 03, 2023
Pearl1910:

I have been trying to explain since only God knows when, that doing anywhere belle face will weaken u, damage ur car and still leave u hanging in no man's land.
But some people say to be high earner u must accept anyhow trips and chook head everywhere before u earn well.

God will make it easy for us all!

I pity all these any where belle face, they were not informed too.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrReeseG(m): 2:16pm On Nov 03, 2023
GeneralZodd:

Nah this acceptance rate dem take block my account with no timeline. 5km to 20km pick up consecutively, non stop. I kept getting far distance pick up till they block it

Na wetin do me too
I've kuku left them alone. They'll say outside of radius trips won't affect your acceptance rate but be like na trap

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 2:47pm On Nov 03, 2023
Pearl1910:

Pearl you know all this things you no talk on time, if I tell you how many drivers wey dem don block because low acceptance rate, you no go believe. 6 in 10 drivers are on suspension including me. How to get my account unblocked is what I have thinking since 5days ago

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:29pm On Nov 03, 2023
MrReeseG:

Na wetin do me too
I've kuku left them alone. They'll say outside of radius trips won't affect your acceptance rate but be like na trap

It doesn't

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:32pm On Nov 03, 2023
GeneralZodd:

Pearl you know all this things you no talk on time, if I tell you how many drivers wey dem don block because low acceptance rate, you no go believe. 6 in 10 drivers are on suspension including me. How to get my account unblocked is what I have thinking since 5days ago

Na cruise and gbas gbos people dey read dey unwind dey laugh. When important info is posted it gets lost. This has been dropped many times.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2023
GeneralZodd:

He has been saying it since.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5567) (5568) (5569) (5570) (5571) (5572) (5573) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Ceenelly(m), Barbiturate(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.