Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,988 members, 7,825,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5613) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4776109 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5610) (5611) (5612) (5613) (5614) (5615) (5616) ... (5698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 4:41pm On Dec 22, 2023
Gentlelife50:

Haaa

Oga gentle, which one be haaa 😂
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 4:44pm On Dec 22, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Make I drop aza too? cry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:13am On Dec 23, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Eye wey see
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dharmie13(f): 8:42am On Dec 23, 2023
Good morning pilots...pls I usually receive order even when am not through with a ride ..like am about 3mins to finish a trip and we entered in serious traffic in lekki which made series of order start coming...riders couldn't wait due to traffic and it's really affected my driver score ...pls help with ideas
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:00am On Dec 23, 2023
obuneme:

I was hoping to see black label, singleton whiskey or even Hennessy grin grin
I be oyinbo??
Na white man drunk be all that one...lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:01am On Dec 23, 2023
Barbiturate:

This isn't what he meant though
I know but it what me I meant... You and everyone else needs a bottle of drink
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:05am On Dec 23, 2023
Abeg who get 05/06 big daddy Camry registered to sell.

Car must be tokunbo standard with first body or at least 2022 entry into Nigeria, meaning car must either be 2yrs in use max.

I want to buy this car like right now.

Lagos deal
Whatsapp me if you have any for sale...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 9:06am On Dec 23, 2023
Gentlelife50:

Eye wey see

you na big man
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:07am On Dec 23, 2023
dapotemi:

LMAO, if you see the way coffee enter my nose just now...some month ago I finally decided that this thread is mainly for cruise and to release some stress sha.....May we all continue to thrive.

No! Dey there dey carry people matter for your head that looks like a vulture

So na today u no say the thread is mainly for cruise abi? Dey play
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:11am On Dec 23, 2023
dav1002:

I see what you did there comrade

You're a bad guy 😂

So person drink coffee now mean say him na big man... Nawaoo

How much for coffee abeg... Make I go buy 1 carton since na coffee dem take dey sabi big man now...

Elumelu
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 9:45am On Dec 23, 2023
dharmie13:
Good morning pilots...pls I usually receive order even when am not through with a ride ..like am about 3mins to finish a trip and we entered in serious traffic in lekki which made series of order start coming...riders couldn't wait due to traffic and it's really affected my driver score ...pls help with ideas
Indrive or Bolt or Uber?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dharmie13(f): 11:50am On Dec 23, 2023
Good morning pilots...pls on my bolt app I usually receive order even when am not through with a ride ..like am about 3mins to finish a trip and we entered in serious traffic in lekki which made series of order start coming...riders couldn't wait due to traffic and it's really affected my driver score ...pls help with ideas
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 11:53am On Dec 23, 2023
dharmie13:
Good morning pilots...pls on my bolt app I usually receive order even when am not through with a ride ..like am about 3mins to finish a trip and we entered in serious traffic in lekki which made series of order start coming...riders couldn't wait due to traffic and it's really affected my driver score ...pls help with ideas

I don’t know if the app settings have changed, but usually there is an option to stop request until the end of the current trip.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 11:57am On Dec 23, 2023
Glithronix:

Indrive or Bolt or Uber?

It should be bolt.

Swipe upwards and check below, you will see "stop new request"

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 11:59am On Dec 23, 2023
Felicity0001:

I know but it what me I meant... You and everyone else needs a bottle of drink

I don't know what you talking about bro

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmak2k4(m): 1:01pm On Dec 23, 2023
[/b]somehow all bolt riders seems to be always busy, and it seems they app is always on unending surge, what I wonder is if bolt drivers are dishing the hailing app for something newer.[b]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Askme2020(m): 7:33pm On Dec 23, 2023
GeneralZodd:

Bolt drivers dey code nowadays, dem dey act like say dem no dey cash out. Since Bolt blocked my account till October 2024, Rida and INDRIVE has been very profitable for me.

No stress of driver score and acceptance rate.

No long pickups

No random trips to unsafe and bad roads. I choose my trips

No commission, all the money wey I make na my pocket straight up. Shishi I no dey give anybody
grin

Money I made on Indrive and Rida

In four days after fuelling Friday, Saturday, Sunday and This Monday morning

Total of #206,000
Baba jamisi.. how u dey do am.. 200k+ in 4days..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by demarc001: 12:47am On Dec 24, 2023
dharmie13:
I don't know of others but If it's I drive, go to settings and turn off "chain of requests"

You will see the settings button at the top right corner of your screen, a spanner image, click on it and you will see the chain of requests.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 7:17am On Dec 24, 2023
Barbiturate:

It should be bolt.

Swipe upwards and check below, you will see "stop new request"
It is well.

Much respect, baba.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanrexdo(m): 9:06am On Dec 24, 2023
Keep working.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 3:23pm On Dec 24, 2023
These plus-size people should be sitting in the back of a car nah?
I still dey get issues with these people.
As a plus-size person, you should know that back seat is the space for you nah.
These people go just jump in the front. sad

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peacefulhome(f): 6:29pm On Dec 24, 2023
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Advance.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BestTrades: 7:15pm On Dec 24, 2023

To check vehicle history (Vin check)of any car.

For comprehensive vehicle history report .

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

For Retrieval Of Lost Custom Duty

https://verifyithq.com/lost-customs-papers/

For Custom Duty Verification .. .
https://verifyithq.com/services/customs-duty-verification/

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 8:45pm On Dec 24, 2023
Glithronix:

This table you are shaking 🫨
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 9:30pm On Dec 24, 2023
Make una come talk about the get together party
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 11:10pm On Dec 24, 2023
YeyeGbami:

This table you are shaking 🫨
Baba, no be table, na common sense nah.

Much respect, sir.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 1:01am On Dec 25, 2023
Glithronix:

Baba, no be table, na common sense nah.

Much respect, sir.

Na you go tell me where i go sit? no be my money ni.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 1:51am On Dec 25, 2023
I need a manual transmission vehicle . Something affordable and above 2005.

I greet every boss in the house o, those wey Dey and those wey don japa.

Gazzuzz
Pope
Drey
Tojaah
Etc
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 7:43am On Dec 25, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Na you go tell me where i go sit? no be my money ni.
No vex, sir. grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 8:21am On Dec 25, 2023
Rounded off the year with yesterday's hustle.
6 trips for the gross on display.
The last trip was a to-&-fro trip.
This last trip to Ikorodu was funny. I wanted to pick one ride that was like 20k+ from Oladimeji alo street, lekki ph1, going to Alimosho area, this ikorodu trip just popped up from no where and my click picked it (unintended). Chai, I wanted to cancel but I wanted a clean hustle with no cancellation for yesterday being Sunday, cos I had mad cancellations on Saturday of almost 5k on my refund wallet. angry
I just accepted my fate.
Got to folixx and the rider pleaded that I would take her back to fish farm, Ogudu.
I happy die, billed her 13k for that and she agreed.
Where exactly in ikorodu are you going, ma? I asked.
Haruna bus stop, someone is waiting for me to deliver my wig and shoes, she responded.
I happy. We move. smiley
I did small shopping in ogudu and got home few minutes past 9pm.
Na yesterday I did just one offline trip this December. Had a lot of offlines mehn.
Some riders Don collect my number both on island and mainland. I dey disappoint some of dem self. Una wan kill person ni?
It is well.
We continue next year, 2024.
Merry Christmas to the Christian folks. smiley

Much respect, bosses.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Emekayoung(m): 9:52am On Dec 25, 2023
Glithronix:
grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:16am On Dec 25, 2023
Y1nka:
I need a manual transmission vehicle . Something affordable and above 2005.

I greet every boss in the house o, those wey Dey and those wey don japa.

Gazzuzz
Pope
Drey
Tojaah
Etc

Not manual, but I could sell it .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7yhGET_jak?si=yDlUJX5TPY4-liaj

(1) (2) (3) ... (5610) (5611) (5612) (5613) (5614) (5615) (5616) ... (5698) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.