Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5615) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4730892 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5612) (5613) (5614) (5615) (5616) (5617) (5618) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2023
Askme2020:

Baba like how much fuel u use for this work and make of ur car.

Na just 5k fuel

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 6:03am On Dec 31, 2023
skillip:
I Guy, it has been a while I saw your post here. I trust you and your family are doing great? Compliments of the season, nay the New year bring better things for us all.
Everything is splendid. Na telegram men build house now. I can send you link if you're interested. We've left here for cruise catchers.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CarGuideNG: 6:35am On Dec 31, 2023
Planning to buy a car?

Comprehensive VIN Checks & Reports

https://www.carguide.ng

+2347011116171 [Direct WhatsApp Chat Link In Signature]

Available 24 Hours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BestTrades: 7:43am On Dec 31, 2023

To check vehicle history (Vin check)of any car.

For comprehensive vehicle history report .

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

For Retrieval Of Lost Custom Duty

https://verifyithq.com/lost-customs-papers/

For Custom Duty Verification .. .
https://verifyithq.com/services/customs-duty-verification/

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by itzFso: 8:01am On Dec 31, 2023
Abeg share link, I'm so much interested

CheerfulGiver:
Everything is splendid. Na telegram men build house now. I can send you link if you're interested. We've left here for cruise catchers.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 8:52am On Dec 31, 2023
itzFso:

Cheerfulgiver started a group for drivers in 2022, another one in 2023 and he will bring up the new one for 2024 very soon. I suggest you wait till that one is up so you can join in and get carried along.

He's an awesome teacher and very meticulous in his methods (which work) , so far you're open to unlearn and relearn some driving habits you've picked up on the job so far you will benefit from the wealth of knowledge he has concerning ehailng be it on uber, bolt, indrive or rida.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:11am On Dec 31, 2023
Good morning, everyone.
I'm here to join the hustle. I am new here.
Please I will need all your supports and education as a newbie.
Hope I'm welcome here.
Thanks. cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 10:22am On Dec 31, 2023
Glithronix:
Good morning, everyone.
I'm here to join the hustle. I am new here.
Please I will need all your supports and education as a newbie.
Hope I'm welcome here.
Thanks. cool
are we in April already?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 10:24am On Dec 31, 2023
itzFso:

You get marriage certificate? Once you join na to go dey price house for chevron cos you blown 🤣🤣

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jamesclooney: 11:47am On Dec 31, 2023
CheerfulGiver:

Sent a DM
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 11:54am On Dec 31, 2023
obinoral1179:
are we in April already?

cool cool cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Saurav750(m): 5:02pm On Dec 31, 2023
Want to start advertising your brand
Email marketing tool are the best option to advertise your brand to people.
Check out amazing email marketing tool.
Below
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 6:21pm On Dec 31, 2023
Buy am from me. Na my personal car

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 1:25am On Jan 01
Happy new my Ogas in the house, Cheers to a new year!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mamman40(m): 10:44am On Jan 01
Good morning guys.
I want to get a tokunbo tyre....I need ur recommendation/guidance.(location n possibly contact).
My tyre got punctured...I was told it's not repairable....so I gatz change it ASAP....
I salute u all.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TjDeks(m): 10:47am On Jan 01
Go to Ladipo market if you're in Lagos and go for ones manufactured from 2020 upward. DM me for contact
mamman40:
Good morning guys.
I want to get a tokunbo tyre....I need ur recommendation/guidance.(location n possibly contact).
My tyre got punctured...I was told it's not repairable....so I gatz change it ASAP....
I salute u all.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 11:58am On Jan 01
Happy new year to you guys. More funds to your aza this new year. Most importantly good health fall on you all.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 1:16pm On Jan 01
YeyeGbami:
Happy new year to you guys. More funds to you aza this new year. Most importantly good health fall on you all.
Boss e pain me say i no get number to holla you, Wishing you a happy, healthy, and prosperous new year Sir...Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abefeabebi(m): 5:50pm On Jan 01
Good day house, pls how much is front shock absorber for Corolla 03 and breakpad $ break lining ,any contact I can get it from. I will really appreciate it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:56pm On Jan 01
tojahh:

Bro no vex is it first registration?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 8:12pm On Jan 01
Gentlelife50:

Bro no vex is it first registration?

Nope.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:27pm On Jan 01
tojahh:

Nope.

Okay, thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dahflemzy(m): 10:55pm On Jan 01
tojahh:

Tojahh too won Japa. Okay o
Happy sales Chairman.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 12:49am On Jan 02
YeyeGbami:
Happy new year to you guys. More funds to your aza this new year. Most importantly good health fall on you all.

Happy new year to one of the philanthropist here.

More blessings boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 12:51am On Jan 02
Conner44:

Cheerfulgiver started a group for drivers in 2022, another one in 2023 and he will bring up the new one for 2024 very soon. I suggest you wait till that one is up so you can join in and get carried along.

He's an awesome teacher and very meticulous in his methods (which work) , so far you're open to unlearn and relearn some driving habits you've picked up on the job so far you will benefit from the wealth of knowledge he has concerning ehailng be it on uber, bolt, indrive or rida.

Be like I need to join this group...

How do I join?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 2:21am On Jan 02
Omoapena:

Be like I need to join this group...

How do I join?

Dm CheerfulGiver so he can add you into the group.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BestTrades: 2:35am On Jan 02
BestTrades:

To check vehicle history (Vin check)of any car.

For comprehensive vehicle history report .

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

For Retrieval Of Lost Custom Duty

https://verifyithq.com/lost-customs-papers/

For Custom Duty Verification .. .
https://verifyithq.com/services/customs-duty-verification/

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 7:25am On Jan 02
CAR PARTICULARS

DEALER PLATE NUMBERS

CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP

CUSTOM NUMBER PLATES

DRIVER'S LICENCE

CALL/WHATSAPP:
08033539981 or 08182880902
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 10:09am On Jan 02
dahflemzy:

Tojahh too won Japa. Okay o
Happy sales Chairman.

Shey me sef dey forbid am?

Nobody small... No gree for anybody this year. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 11:23am On Jan 02
Happy New year everyone

How are you guys preparing for winter cos, After December stew 🍅🍅🍅 comes the great white snow 🌨️🌨️❄️. I hope you guys are setting money aside for the snow season.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dahflemzy(m): 12:49pm On Jan 02
tojahh:

Shey me sef dey forbid am?

Nobody small... No gree for anybody this year. grin

Everything go stew Las Las...this year, Na to rugged am.
Nobody dey gree for anybody again

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MsAnonymous: 12:55pm On Jan 03
Pls I’m looking to give my Camry “big for nothing” vehicle for Uber/bolt/in drive in Lagos.

How much is a fair amount to request weekly from the driver? If he will handle all repairs, and I’m looking at a hire purchase option, where the car becomes his in 3 yrs.

Kindly help. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5612) (5613) (5614) (5615) (5616) (5617) (5618) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.