Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5653) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4730531 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5650) (5651) (5652) (5653) (5654) (5655) (5656) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 9:41am On Feb 25
Shame don plaster the yeye troll mouth since yesterday afternoon undecided Even to show face here don hard am grin

Well, i never expected less. Person wey dey discuss and converse with himself, that one no be yaba-left patient him be?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 2:46pm On Feb 25
Conner44:
Shame don plaster the yeye troll mouth since yesterday afternoon undecided Even to show face here don hard am grin

Well, i never expected less. Person wey dey discuss and converse with himself, that one no be yaba-left patient him be?

Rest mumu, ewu meahhh!!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dy4life: 3:01pm On Feb 25
tojahh:

He call your name ehn? You this Olalekan. You wan start again abi?
nawa for u o, u know say u don sell ur car, u con still dey play me. E pain me for the time wasted.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 3:04pm On Feb 25
dy4life:
nawa for u o, u know say u don sell ur car, u con still dey play me. E pain me for the time wasted.

Boss sorry man. I couldn't reach you again after that time. I was extremely busy. The car no come even matter to me. I am sincerely sorry for the Wahala caused. Please forgive me.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dy4life: 3:08pm On Feb 25
tojahh:

Boss sorry man. I couldn't reach you again after that time. I was extremely busy. The car no come even matter to me. I am sincerely sorry for the Wahala caused. Please forgive me.
no prob boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 3:36pm On Feb 25

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 4:56pm On Feb 25
TheModerator:

Rest mumu, ewu meahhh!!

Coward grin Normally i dey rest but anytime I see you or your alternates in action I must come out to scatter your plans 😜

Nobody will ever take you seriously here. Lie too full your mouth.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 5:36pm On Feb 25
Conner44:

Coward grin Normally i dey rest but anytime I see you or your alternates in action I must come out to scatter your plans 😜

Nobody will ever take you seriously here. Lie too full your mouth.

Bro you get energy o. I think say na you I see for crypto thread just now dey battle with another moniker? It's like this administration truly favour you and your family o.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 5:43pm On Feb 25
Crvrider:

Bro you get energy o. I think say na you I see for crypto thread just now dey battle with another moniker? It's like this administration truly favour you and your family o.

Na weekend plus na the same person wink

I get him time for now grin no chance for him wherever he is active on this forum.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnymighty(m): 8:08pm On Feb 25
Abeg who knows if the 3rd Mainland bridge is opened and fully operational.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:03pm On Feb 25
sunnymighty:
Abeg who knows if the 3rd Mainland bridge is opened and fully operational.
Not yet, they only switched to the other lane.
So it's still 12 am to island and close by 12 pm so people can use it while coming back from work.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TUBLEZ(m): 12:11am On Feb 26
Drivers abeg take care of your car , took a ride this night and ino fit breath πŸ˜‘ bad smell, I no worry say uno on ac but atleast put air fresher for ur car na habaaa cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnymighty(m): 4:45am On Feb 26
Gentlelife50:

Not yet, they only switched to the other lane.
So it's still 12 am to island and close by 12 pm so people can use it while coming back from work.

Many thanks for this info bro!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BestTrades: 7:48am On Feb 26
BestTrades:

To check vehicle history (Vin check)of any car.

For comprehensive vehicle history report .

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

For Retrieval Of Lost Custom Duty..

https://verifyithq.com/lost-customs-papers/

For Custom Duty Verification .. .
https://verifyithq.com/services/customs-duty-verification/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 11:30am On Feb 26
TUBLEZ:
Drivers abeg take care of your car , took a ride this night and ino fit breath πŸ˜‘ bad smell, I no worry say uno on ac but atleast put air fresher for ur car na habaaa cheesy
Some of the drivers outside now are very unprofessional.
I have taken a lot of rides both on indrive and bolt that I was so irritated.
Some would even dey hustle with no working AC - this one is very common, na why dey only work at night. Dirty car interior and disfigured body of the car.
I wonder how person go dey use such a write-off car dey hustle on this e-hailing with confidence. angry
Car wey dem suppose dey use hustle carriages from mile 12 to other markets.
How do they even drive such a car out
Drivers with shanty dressings and rough appearance.
Omoh, I no fit talk am finish.
Some of them don't even know road. angry
If any of you is guilty of these, please go and make amendments to yourself and your car. sad

Much respect, sir.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 12:56pm On Feb 26
Glithronix:

Some of the drivers outside now are very unprofessional.
I have taken a lot of rides both on indrive and bolt that I was so irritated.
Some would even dey hustle with no working AC - this one is very common, na why dey only work at night. Dirty car interior and disfigured body of the car.
I wonder how person go dey use such a write-off car dey hustle on this e-hailing with confidence. angry
Car wey dem suppose dey use hustle carriages from mile 12 to other markets.
How do they even drive such a car out
Drivers with shanty dressings and rough appearance.
Omoh, I no fit talk am finish.
Some of them don't even know road. angry
If any of you is guilty of these, please go and make amendments to yourself and your car. sad

Much respect, sir.

This is soo common now, gone are the days of drivers rushing to fix AC. On indrive and bolt now, AC na privilege. A lady was thanking me and gave me 5 star for turning AC on some weeks ago grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 1:35pm On Feb 26
Y1nka:

This is soo common now, gone are the days of drivers rushing to fix AC. On indrive and bolt now, AC na privilege. A lady was thanking me and gave me 5 star for turning AC on some weeks ago grin
It's now a norm in pH, driver's don't turn on their ac again, and funny enough riders are not complaining cheesy grin.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 1:42pm On Feb 26
In the days of Felicity0001, wahala for burst.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 2:08pm On Feb 26
mejai:

Laff won finish me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 5:40pm On Feb 26
mejai:

As Felicity no de, the thread de dull

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 9:10pm On Feb 26
My friend was robbed at gun point last Saturday and he was on Bolt trip. Please I need experienced Pilot to educate me if Bolt insurance covered cars

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 11:00pm On Feb 26
samobaba4u:
My friend was robbed at gun point last Saturday and he was on Bolt trip. Please I need experienced Pilot to educate me if Bolt insurance covered cars

Is it the Same guy that went viral on the groups. Around Acme?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 12:30am On Feb 27
Y1nka:

There were truly some drivers that would make you love this e-hailing, I'm wondering where they are now, cos majority of he rides I take in this era, their cars are nothing to write home about. sad

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 4:23am On Feb 27
northbird:

How person fit join this WhatsApp or telegram groups, I no dey anyone o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 4:46am On Feb 27
dapotemi:

I took your advice then, bought 2k dollars at 750...Very painful because I could have done way more than that, I was just sceptical and did not trust the aboki guy...Very very painful...I sold it at 1770. Made a little over 2M..
The downside, almost everything am buying now is also like Γ—3...
I am force to ask, where exactly is the profit? I don buy cement 11,500 instead of 5,500....Sand 140k instead of 85k...My brother, na rat race..nobody will leave here 'alive'..
Na person wey get SOLID LIQUID go benefit small.

You made profit, ask me how?

If you had kept that money in local currency as at the time you bought $2k at 750.

Your money would have still be the N1.5m, will you be able to buy all the things you bought when it hit 1700+ per $?

That would be NO...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 4:49am On Feb 27
herkeem:

But he could have used the money to buy those items at cheaper price then. It's almost the same.

Was the items useful to him when it was cheaper? The truth is, he was still able to get it without adding money from extra savings/earnings...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 4:59am On Feb 27
Glithronix:

With the way things are going, it surely will hit that 2k in no time.
Inside life.
Well, I pick the 1st slot for the giveaway in advance. cheesy

Much respect, sir. πŸ™Œ

I for say make I buy $ now coz this new policy will make $ to be very scarce and BDC will be the controller of FX there by inflating the price for the end users but I don't like gambling things. But I'm sure the $ will soon go up to 2k+

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 6:31am On Feb 27
northbird:

Yes sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 6:38am On Feb 27
[quote author=pope191 post=128629657][/quote]

But Pope191 bone.... You bad!

APC suppose employ you as Minister of shutting up netizens under the ministry of Gbajabiamila grin

Infact you don win 10k fuel voucher from me like this. Come office come collect am

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:36am On Feb 27
tojahh:

But Pope191 bone.... You bad!

APC suppose employ you as Minister of shutting up netizens under the ministry of Gbajabiamila grin

Infact you don win 10k fuel voucher from me like this. Come office come collect am

πŸ˜‚ fuel wey I don win twice for Indrive and I no see collect. The lady they ask me to come where I no know.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 9:16am On Feb 27
Omoapena:

I for say make I buy $ now coz this new policy will make $ to be very scarce and BDC will be the controller of FX there by inflating the price for the end users but I don't like gambling things. But I'm sure the $ will soon go up to 2k+
@GeneralZodd
What do you think about the dollar?
Make me too join una stack some few hundreds of it.

Much respect, baba.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 9:37am On Feb 27
Omoapena:

How person fit join this WhatsApp or telegram groups, I no dey anyone o

Your place is on this thread along with everyone else both normal and crazy πŸ€ͺ

I suggest you make something out of it than to start looking for where to jump ship cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5650) (5651) (5652) (5653) (5654) (5655) (5656) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Nezzjnr and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.