Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5682) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4735512 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5679) (5680) (5681) (5682) (5683) (5684) (5685) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:20am On Apr 17
Omoapena:
https://www.nairaland.com/8064106/registered-hyundai-sonata-2011-going

Make person come collect this Hyundai Sonata 2011....

Na free? If u go do HP. We can talk business grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 10:28am On Apr 17
Pearl1910:

Na free? If u go do HP. We can talk business grin

No HP boss
Outrightly.

Kindly explain this if bolt price isn't fixed, I started trip and end it immediately and they charged 2800

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:28am On Apr 17
How could you call yourself a Bolt/Uber driver and be dressing like an agbero
Shame no dey catch some of una ni? sad
Is it that some of una no get dress sense ni abi una no see anybody to tell una say your dressing is irritating?
And some of you look unkempt and will be sweating like asun goat when it was alive.
And some with depressed facial expression and lacking confidence.
Una need orientation?
Meehhhhnnn. angry

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by konkoabove: 11:52am On Apr 17
Glithronix:
Is it that some of una no get dress sense ni abi una no see anybody to tell una say your dressing is irritating?
And some of you look unkempt and will sweating like asun goat when it was alive.
Una need orientation?
Meehhhhnnn. angry
As e dey hot! Calm down baba.

Let's thank God for our little wins. In as much as I'm not excusing indecency, but people are going through a lot. I can give you several examples of drivers I have met in the hustle. Where is the motivation to dress when there are issues hanging on your neck?

I can't count the number of drivers I have had to talk to while I park to relax. Some, it will be written all over them that they need someone to talk to when they approach me, so I give them audience. Of course, some will come with the usual chest beating of how they make 50k daily without putting on AC. I'll just pick the available request or drive away.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:46pm On Apr 17
Omoapena:

No HP boss
Outrightly.

Kindly explain this if bolt price isn't fixed, I started trip and end it immediately and they charged 2800
I don't know o,
Maybe its to discourage offline. Dey done see say Una wan send them back to their village.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 12:53pm On Apr 17
Pearl1910:

I don't know o,
Maybe its to discourage offline. Dey done see say Una wan send them back to their village.

Nothing like you don't know, the price is now fixed, maybe a little will be added as bonus if you encounter traffic but if you take longer route thinking it's reading or your rider tell you to branch a restaurant, supermarket and co coz they feel it's reading, it's definitely not reading.

So, let your riders know that there's no branching anywhere or going to another location that is not added on the app.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 12:55pm On Apr 17
Pls, anyone could help me secure a very nice apartment with POP, room ensuites around egbeda axis or inside abesan estate...

2bedroom preferable and basic rent should be 800k max

Pls, if you have nice agent that have direct contact with house owner around this areas, pls link me up....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:43pm On Apr 17
Glithronix:
And some of you look unkempt and will be sweating like asun goat when it was alive.
Una need orientation?
Meehhhhnnn. angry

We offend you ni 😂😂😂 Abeg forgive us.

I picked a lady that was just *para- NIG* yesterday over the phone. What happened? She transfer 2500 to a driver last year and the money processed twice. Driver refused to refund, despite all the excuse of bank issue to blocking of the rider. As fate would have it yesterday, he picked the lady trip and sense did not tell him, he has messed up in that location.

She says on entering his car, she tried to talk to him politely and if he remember the lady he refused to refund her money. The man denied and ask her to get down, if she’s not ready for the trip. Matter got worst and loud, people came around and with enough evidence, baba collect dragging, insults, and still pay the money 😂

Most drivers don’t refund and that is very bad. What is 2500?

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 1:49pm On Apr 17
pope191:

I picked a lady that was just *para- NIG* yesterday over the phone. What happened? She transfer 2500 to a driver last year and the money processed twice. Driver refused to refund, despite all the excuse of bank issue to blocking of the rider. As fate would have it yesterday, he picked the lady trip and sense did not tell him, he has messed up in that location.

She says on entering his car, she tried to talk to him politely and if he remember the lady he refused to refund her money. The man denied and ask her to get down, if she’s not ready for the trip. Matter got worst and loud, people came around and with enough evidence, baba collect dragging, insults, and still pay the money 😂

cheesy

The dude think say that one don go🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 1:52pm On Apr 17
There's an open deal for anyone interested.

You take someone to Edo state and be with them for 1 week and bring them back, they will cover your accomodations as they have house in Edo and they will cover your feedings as well.
Just take them there and bring them back after 1 week...

Or, you lend your car for the 1 week

What's your offer for either of the 2 options?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 2:16pm On Apr 17
Omoapena:

cheesy

The dude think say that one don go🤣🤣

If ever I sh*t somewhere, 10 years to come, I go know. How I manage to know 90% of the trips I’ve picked and rider still they muse me.

The lady was angry, thinking she should have just allowed him to take her home. Text people at home to gather estate police to deal with him.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 2:19pm On Apr 17
pope191:

If ever I sh*t somewhere, 10 years to come, I go know. How I manage to know 90% of the trips I’ve picked and rider still they muse me.

The lady was angry, thinking she should have just allowed him to take her home. Text people at home to gather estate police to deal with him.

This could have been a perfect plan for her tho, she for just keep mute till he drives her home...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 2:25pm On Apr 17
Omoapena:

This could have been a perfect plan for her tho, she for just keep mute till he drives her home...

I don’t pray for any such humiliation for anybody. E fit be person papa, drivers should should just learn to behave.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 2:27pm On Apr 17
pope191:

I don’t pray for any such humiliation for anybody. E fit be person papa, drivers should should just learn to behave.

You can only get humiliated if you have shady behavior, so I don't care if you get humiliated for your shady behavior...

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 2:37pm On Apr 17
My Ogas I need a loan of 30k..will pay back with agreed interest. Wana travel for nysc but very broke at the moment, thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gobuchinny: 2:40pm On Apr 17
Pearl1910:

I don't know o,

Brotherly how u dey. Pls can I reach you share the telegram link
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:07pm On Apr 17
Omoapena:

You can only get humiliated if you have shady behavior, so I don't care if you get humiliated for your shady behavior...

I rest my case 😂
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BestTrades: 4:29pm On Apr 17
BestTrades:

To check vehicle history (Vin check)of any car.

For comprehensive vehicle history report .

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

For Retrieval Of Lost Custom Duty..

https://verifyithq.com/lost-customs-papers/

For Custom Duty Verification .. .
https://verifyithq.com/services/customs-duty-verification/

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:42pm On Apr 17
Omoapena:

Nothing like you don't know, the price is now fixed, maybe a little will be added as bonus if you encounter traffic but if you take longer route thinking it's reading or your rider tell you to branch a restaurant, supermarket and co coz they feel it's reading, it's definitely not reading.

So, let your riders know that there's no branching anywhere or going to another location that is not added on the app.

Making a seemingly definite statement and adding maybe again right after is a contradiction.
Price is not fixed. Is the bonus tgats going to be added if there is traffic not your money? There is been no much traffic again since 3rd mainland bridge opened. Bolt is getting more accurate with d estimate and its giving u the higher margin as compensation for an increased fare. This means its very unlikely that u will surpass that estimate. But in d case u have to wait, stopover or reroute mid trip, ask rider to add the stop, if u have to follow another route or there is traffic, the fare will read accordingly.
I just finished a trip now that was supposed to be N1,900 but rider said I should take her back home that her customer has canceled, I drove back and ended trip and it read N1,300.
In d morning I took a trip that was supposed to be N3,500 but rider had a stop out of the route, after the trip the fare was N5,700. So, what are u telling me?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:08pm On Apr 17
gobuchinny:

Brotherly how u dey. Pls can I reach you share the telegram link

@Cheerfulgiver
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 7:02pm On Apr 17
Glithronix:
Una need orientation?
Meehhhhnnn. angry

No be person wey see money chop dey change wardrobe, driving around in the hot sun and you want them to smell and look nice. Ordinary air freshener sef na expensive shit.

You con dey talk of shame. Sope ti e o

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 9:48pm On Apr 17
konkoabove:

As e dey hot! Calm down baba.

Let's thank God for our little wins. In as much as I'm not excusing indecency, but people are going through a lot. I can give you several examples of drivers I have met in the hustle. Where is the motivation to dress when there are issues hanging on your neck?

I can't count the number of drivers I have had to talk to while I park to relax. Some, it will be written all over them that they need someone to talk to when they approach me, so I give them audience. Of course, some will come with the usual chest beating of how they make 50k daily without putting on AC. I'll just pick the available request or drive away.
Me too, baba.
I've been seeing some of them like that e don tey, na the one wey I see today really made me make a post about it.
Heck! I can imagine the number of cancelled rides he would have got when arriving at PU point and the rider shows up to see his/her driver.
You can't show up to me like that, I go cancel straight.
May God ease his affairs and bless him in the hustle.
That dude needs a serious prayer.
It is well.

Much respect, sir.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 9:50pm On Apr 17
pope191:

This story. 😁
Karma is omnipresent. E go meet you wherever you are when your time is due. grin

Much respect, baba.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 9:52pm On Apr 17
YeyeGbami:

No be person wey see money chop dey change wardrobe, driving around in the hot sun and you want them to smell and look nice. Ordinary air freshener sef na expensive shit.

You con dey talk of shame. Sope ti e o
It is well.
God no go kuku shame us.

Much respect, boss.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 10:03pm On Apr 17
ekperimaezza:
pls what do you mean by 4k offline?
Offline are trips done outside the app, which also means you are not paying any commission.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 10:40pm On Apr 17
pope191:

Serves the driver right. I outrightly dislike dishonest people. Some drivers just behave like robbers. How much is 2,500?

The other day, a rider too mistakenly sent 35k instead of 3,500.. after 25 minutes driver don switch off phone. It took efforts of group members to threaten him the following day before he returned the money.

Why some drivers behave like paupers beats me ?

I'm like wth is wrong with some drivers, why have a poor man's mentality. What's in 30k?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 12:45am On Apr 18
Pearl1910:

@Cheerfulgiver

He needs to reach you amigo, not me.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 9:15am On Apr 18
This bolt fixed fare issue does not happen all the time, from my own experience. This last sunday self, a rider on uber said the fare is fixed after I ended the trip. Say na the maximum amount wey she see when booking, was what uber displayed at the end of the trip.

Please make una help me shook mouth for steering pump matter. Where can I get a very good reliable one and wetin be the price range now .
I took a risk to work on my steering pump but the thing still dey hard. Na so my 15k take enter water.
It's a 2006 toyota camry

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 3:55pm On Apr 18
Glithronix:
Una need orientation?
Meehhhhnnn. angry

For real? Don't you sweat when you are driving under this hot weather? Abi, na all the time you leave your AC blazing while waiting for your riders?

Driving and dress sense is a pure mismatch. It doesn't even make sense or correlate considering the nature of job. So long as a car is neat, driver is not smelling, it's all well and good. Just stack your paper and stop talking about fashion. The job doesn't warrant it.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5679) (5680) (5681) (5682) (5683) (5684) (5685) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.