Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,953 members, 7,835,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5679) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4816394 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5676) (5677) (5678) (5679) (5680) (5681) (5682) ... (5705) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sirianese: 10:19pm On Apr 09
konkoabove:

Baba, those traffic light cameras' main purpose is to detect vehicles with expired papers.

Na lie o! If you run the light they book you immediately

northbird:

I dont believe in cameras actually. Well ,that's a gist for another day.

There's a timing on the system. If the system does not get a renewal on a certain date say (14days afterwards).
It will list out those numbers and a fine will be attached to it on the vis platform. Straight n easy.

It doesn't work that way and I'm talking from experience; they don't book you for expired MOT until you're caught driving without it on camera. And even then if you actually did your MOT at another state with your Lagos plates they'll strike out the violation

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TUBLEZ(m): 10:32pm On Apr 09
pope191:

How about your road worthiness, because without inspection you won’t get that. Unless you bypass that.
I mean bolt car inspection
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:58am On Apr 10
TUBLEZ:
I mean bolt car inspection

I don’t use Bolt
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:21am On Apr 10
Omoapena:
Pilots, is it possible to convert manual Corolla to automatic without having issues?

Lolz...this guy. Why u like stress like this.
Shey automatic no dey market again?
Na this conversion retire person for this thread o grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:24am On Apr 10
northbird:

I needed proof. Readadream backed his assertion with evidence..

Lolz...no be everything person fit post here na. Don't trust me but belief what I say.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sirchiboy: 12:25pm On Apr 10
No fucking profit in Uber.
Close this thread now

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Konjiboii: 2:10pm On Apr 10
ksmart027:

I think your consumption is okay, and i noticed most fuel burn faster, you might want to do a general tune-up, and choose a good fuel station to always buy fuel from. Lastly, avoid too much short trip.

Which mechanic workshop do you recommend in PH for that tune up.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Konjiboii: 2:12pm On Apr 10
Itsrm:

Yes, I wanted to be sure he didn't buy cheaper at NNPC. If its all these 700+/litre he bought, there's not much wrong with the car.

Which petrol station would you recommend
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adamalalim(m): 2:27pm On Apr 10
Sirchiboy:
No fucking profit in Uber.
Close this thread now

It’s profitable if you drive your own car with low fuel consumption

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 2:27pm On Apr 10
Konjiboii:

Which petrol station would you recommend

I buy at NNPC in transamadi. Former Oando
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Konjiboii: 2:33pm On Apr 10
Person fit use Toyota rav 4 one door do e-hailing?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sirchiboy: 3:14pm On Apr 10
adamalalim:

It’s profitable if you drive your own car with low fuel consumption
I drive my own car but I don't see profit.
I buy 10k fuel.
After like 3 to 4 trip fuel will just finished and enter reserve
Corrolla 2011 s

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:39pm On Apr 10
Pearl1910:

Lolz...this guy. Why u like stress like this.
Shey automatic no dey market again?
Na this conversion retire person for this thread o grin

Idi oremi lemi ofisi 😂

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adamalalim(m): 3:39pm On Apr 10
Sirchiboy:
I buy 10k fuel.
Corrolla 2011 s

In Lagos?
I think Corolla 2011 is more fuel consuming than the regular 2004/07
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sirchiboy: 3:41pm On Apr 10
adamalalim:

In Lagos?
I think Corolla 2011 is more fuel consuming than the regular 2004/07
Daddy na PH.
Their fares na useless fares.
You will drive like 40 -50 minutes you will see 2000 or 2500
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omousi: 5:29pm On Apr 10
Please I will like to start bolt in abuja , but I don’t have a car , if you can lease out your car to me please contact me via 09038356435
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:46pm On Apr 10
Omoapena:
Pilots, is it possible to convert manual Corolla to automatic without having issues?

It's not advisable sir, there will be complications.
It's better you convert auto to manual, it will take a very good mechanic and rewire to do manual to auto for you.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 6:12pm On Apr 10
Sirchiboy:
Daddy na PH.
Their fares na useless fares.
You will drive like 40 -50 minutes you will see 2000 or 2500

Liase with Bolt drivers in PH.. let them put you through. This is lagos n i don't understand what you mean by no profit.
You mentioned your modus operandi initially and you can see the other chap in PH put holes into your workplan.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 6:14pm On Apr 10
Konjiboii:
Person fit use Toyota rav 4 one door do e-hailing?

Nope. 4 doors .
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 7:39pm On Apr 10
pope191:

Idi oremi lemi ofisi 😂

Idi oremi tanla tonlo🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 9:20pm On Apr 10
Sirchiboy:
I buy 10k fuel.
Corrolla 2011 s
My brother i don't know what you are doing wrong, but this is what i made today, with 4k offline. I started by 9am and closed by 7pm.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 9:24pm On Apr 10
Konjiboii:

Which mechanic workshop do you recommend in PH for that tune up.
Contact mrford, search for his moniker
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 9:28pm On Apr 10
Itsrm:

I buy at NNPC in transamadi. Former Oando
How do you manage to buy with that long queue i always see there. The last time i went there was around 4am and i met about 15 cars already queued up, I end up buying around 10am. After that scenario, i vowed not try it again, anywhere i see fuel with good meter, i buy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 9:48pm On Apr 10
ksmart027:

How do you manage to buy with that long queue i always see there. The last time i went there was around 4am and i met about 15 cars already queued up, I end up buying around 10am. After that scenario, i vowed not try it again, anywhere i see fuel with good meter, i buy.

Na why e good to follow who know road cheesy

I've never spent more than 5-10 minutes there.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sirianese: 10:41pm On Apr 10
Omousi:
Please I will like to start bolt in abuja , but I don’t have a car , if you can lease out your car to me please contact me via 09038356435

Why would anyone lease out their car for you to drive it to Hades cheesy

Cars are very expensive now this Tinubu period, fyi
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sirchiboy: 3:41am On Apr 11
ksmart027:

My brother i don't know what you are doing wrong, but this is what i made today, with 4k offline. I started by 9am and closed by 7pm.
How much fuel and car

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 5:50am On Apr 11
Sirchiboy:
How much fuel and car
10k fuel, 2004 Honda Civic
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:33am On Apr 11
Omoapena:

Idi oremi tanla tonlo🤣🤣🤣

Nah so 😂
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sirchiboy: 6:45am On Apr 11
ksmart027:

10k fuel, 2004 Honda Civic

Bros I would have love to meet you in ph.
I stay in ada George
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BestTrades: 7:39am On Apr 11

To check vehicle history (Vin check)of any car.

For comprehensive vehicle history report .

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

For Retrieval Of Lost Custom Duty..

https://verifyithq.com/lost-customs-papers/

For Custom Duty Verification .. .
https://verifyithq.com/services/customs-duty-verification/

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:00am On Apr 11
ksmart027:

Pay no concern to that fellow...he has an agenda. Surge even dey PH

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sirchiboy: 8:19am On Apr 11
Pearl1910:

Pay no concern to that fellow...he has an agenda. Surge even dey PH
Enemy of progress

(1) (2) (3) ... (5676) (5677) (5678) (5679) (5680) (5681) (5682) ... (5705) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: mattfeuter(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.