Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,101 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (622) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4745553 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:52am On Apr 03, 2018
medd422:
I don’t believe in d experienced driver thingy. It’s all about how long u can be on the road and luck. A driver posted 18hrs daily work and I come dey fear for him life. Nothing in dis world will make me drive 18hrs a day unless my daughter is on life support machine and I need money to keep her alive(GOD FORBID). I’ve been driving uber for more than 2yrs, started as a driver renting cars and today, I own a car all from d proceeds of driving uber and offline trips. I work on a target. I do 10k daily from Monday to Thursday and 15k daily from Friday to Sunday. Some days, it doesn’t take me more than 3hours to make my 10k and some days, luck will just shine and I’d meet those clients that prefer offline and need u for the whole day. 20 to 25k is sure on those days. God will do what he says he will do

God WIll DO WHAT HE SAYS HE WILL DO .........

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lekanlaniyan(m): 1:58am On Apr 03, 2018
dru23:

Yes bro I agree with you completely no doubt in that.... But at least am a sh * t hole with 8+ cars on uber ...
On another note I have mobil 1 synethic oil coming in April ending to May .. Let me know if you are interested oo. Price is very good.. Thanks and have lovely day

I need one. Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Adebayo4christ: 5:48am On Apr 03, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Lastly your NL profile name no help matters, e just de make bois fear small wink
I don't understand bro, is it that u want me to changer my username or what. I still don't understand .plz expanciate. Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 5:57am On Apr 03, 2018
Adebayo4christ:

I don't understand bro, is it that u want me to changer my username or what. I still don't understand .plz expanciate. Thanks

Bros if you no understand that simple thing how you wan take navigate Police at 10pm when you are carrying your rider and they ask you to come down for full body search and Roger them as them see say you be Uber bwoi...

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abiolag(m): 6:19am On Apr 03, 2018
Jephyard:
I am an active taxify/uber driver in need of a car to drive...Preferably automatic car, please if anyone has a car for me either rentals. I live on the Island. Am hard working and also deliver rental payment every week, if you have a car for me to drive, kindly contact me via whatsapp or call on 08168569139. Thanks in anticipation! (Also I have gone through the pages here and couldn't find any available. I will always be here if there any available car for me to drive)
Do u still need a car? Let me know asap
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Adebayo4christ: 6:37am On Apr 03, 2018
iyaegin:

Bros if you no understand that simple thing how you wan take navigate Police at 10pm when you are carrying your rider and they ask you to come down for full body search and Roger them as them see say you be Uber bwoi...
Plz bro, be kind enough to explain what it means plz.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Adebayo4christ: 6:37am On Apr 03, 2018
abiolag:

Do u still need a car? Let me know asap
I still need a car too sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Adebayo4christ: 6:39am On Apr 03, 2018
Samsung Galaxy s6 edge for sale or swap. Interested buyer should please quote. Ayam dam so broke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 7:00am On Apr 03, 2018
medd422:
I don’t believe in d experienced driver thingy. It’s all about how long u can be on the road and luck. A driver posted 18hrs daily work and I come dey fear for him life. Nothing in dis world will make me drive 18hrs a day unless my daughter is on life support machine and I need money to keep her alive(GOD FORBID). I’ve been driving uber for more than 2yrs, started as a driver renting cars and today, I own a car all from d proceeds of driving uber and offline trips. I work on a target. I do 10k daily from Monday to Thursday and 15k daily from Friday to Sunday. Some days, it doesn’t take me more than 3hours to make my 10k and some days, luck will just shine and I’d meet those clients that prefer offline and need u for the whole day. 20 to 25k is sure on those days. God will do what he says he will do

Different strokes for different folks bro that is what I will say besides who knows how long you were doing when you started off but beyond that if you ensure you get your due rest then why not I don't support 18hrs but I usually do about 12 hrs on weekends if other personal engagements or car fixing don't hinder me and it is not like am targeting it that way I may start at 7 or 8 and end like 10pm or 11pm and on some weird days enter like past 12.
Now about this experience hullabaloo, am a darned good driver am naturally smart and I already knew like 70% of roads in lagos before I started so I assumed it would be smooth sailing but alas no I did not factor in that my car option would also be a major headache, ave seen Ladipo more times this year than ever but beyond that there are tricks of the trade which you can only learn on the job but the truth is most owners asking for experienced hands just want to have it smooth and it cannot be that way.no be so money easy to make..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 7:01am On Apr 03, 2018
Adebayo4christ:

Plz bro, be kind enough to explain what it means plz.

Just means for you to considering changing your NL name but it is still a matter of your sole choice but it kind of limits you and also may create a wrong impression about you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Adebayo4christ: 7:03am On Apr 03, 2018
iyaegin:

Just means for you to considering changing your NL name but it is still a matter of your sole choice but it kind of limits you and also may create a wrong impression about you.
OK thanks bro, how do I change my username then
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bily(m): 7:04am On Apr 03, 2018
iyaegin:

Different strokes for different folks bro that is what I will say besides who knows how long you were doing when you started off but beyond that if you ensure you get your due rest then why not I don't support 18hrs but I usually do about 12 hrs on weekends if other personal engagements or car fixing don't hinder me and it is not like am targeting it that way I may start at 7 or 8 and end like 10pm or 11pm and on some weird days enter like past 12.
Now about this experience hullabaloo, am a darned good driver am naturally smart and I already knew like 70% of roads in lagos before I started so I assumed it would be smooth sailing but alas no I did not factor in that my car option would also be a major headache, ave seen Ladipo more times this year than ever but beyond that there are tricks of the trade which you can only learn on the job but the truth is most owners asking for experienced hands just want to have it smooth and it cannot be that way.no be so money easy to make..

Car model?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:06am On Apr 03, 2018
bily:

Car model?

wait for it....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abiolag(m): 7:21am On Apr 03, 2018
Adebayo4christ:
Samsung Galaxy s6 edge for sale or swap. Interested buyer should please quote. Ayam dam so broke

How much is it?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abiolag(m): 7:22am On Apr 03, 2018
Adebayo4christ:

I still need a car too sir
Where is ur location?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Adebayo4christ: 7:31am On Apr 03, 2018
abiolag:

Where is ur location?
Yaba sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Adebayo4christ: 7:31am On Apr 03, 2018
abiolag:

How much is it?
60k sir, negotiable
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by medd422: 7:49am On Apr 03, 2018
dru23:

God WIll DO WHAT HE SAYS HE WILL DO .........

Anytime u see my post, pls stay away, desist from quoting me. I hate everything you represent

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oride: 8:19am On Apr 03, 2018
07 Honda City available for rental of 35k weekly. Driver must reside around Surulere, Yaba, Oworo or Ogudu.

Security deposit of 35k is a must.

Humble but serious minded people can send a mail to eaojevwe4real@yahoo.com or quote this post with their whatsapp number.Non experienced guys are encouraged to apply.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 8:20am On Apr 03, 2018
So last night I dey chill out jejely, when one car on my fleet calls in... motor break down for cmd road .. Chilling clear for my eyes and into action I move.

Drove to point of breakdown ... checked the vehicle, eliminated that no be battery issues or anything Major.. Vehicle cranks but no start ... vehicle stopped on motion....

Omo no time to waste at 11pm ... whipped out my tow line and baby is now sleeping on my street.

This morning I reached out to the greatest magician of our times @gazzuz (please don't argue the magician part) ... booked an out office diagnosis /repair appointment (don't worry ur head, all vehicles dey on a yearly retainership grin cheesy, so our processes not only works on you but always applies to us)

You can discuss further and allow us manage your fleet repairs wink

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 8:21am On Apr 03, 2018
oride:
07 Honda City available for rental of 35k weekly. Driver must reside around Surulere, Yaba, Oworo or Ogudu.

[b]Security deposit of 35k is a must.
[/b]
Humble but serious minded people can send a mail to eaojevwe4real@yahoo.com or quote this post with their whatsapp number.Non experienced guys are encouraged to apply.

Ghen ghen

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jarkbauer: 8:49am On Apr 03, 2018
Carshopper:
So last night I dey chill out jejely, when one car on my fleet calls in... motor break down for cmd road .. Chilling clear for my eyes and into action I move.

Drove to point of breakdown ... checked the vehicle, eliminated that no be battery issues or anything Major.. Vehicle cranks but no start ... vehicle stopped on motion....

Omo no time to waste at 11pm ... whipped out my tow line and baby is now sleeping on my street.

This morning I reached out to the greatest magician of our times @gazzuz (please don't argue the magician part) ... booked an out office diagnosis /repair appointment (don't worry ur head, all vehicles dey on a yearly retainership grin cheesy, so our processes not only works on you but always applies to us)

So wetin in do the motor
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jarkbauer: 8:49am On Apr 03, 2018
Carshopper:

So wet in do the motor
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 8:52am On Apr 03, 2018
jarkbauer:

So wetin in do the motor

From preliminary checks belt cut grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MacZrino: 8:59am On Apr 03, 2018
MacZrino:
sad Good day all, can one drive on uber or taxify without knowledge of lagos roads by using gps?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oride: 9:10am On Apr 03, 2018
Carshopper:

Ghen ghen

Yes o. All Na changing the narrative.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 9:17am On Apr 03, 2018
oride:

Yes o. All Na changing the narrative.

Na so my broda... we sef dey Change am weekly now o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IlorinBoy1: 9:29am On Apr 03, 2018
Wassup with Taxify and this surge zone trick thingy. Once you get into the surge zone, it disappears!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BlvckSoul(m): 9:45am On Apr 03, 2018
Adebayo4christ:

OK thanks bro, how do I change my username then

You can't.

You may wanna create another account, that's the only solution.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BlvckSoul(m): 9:47am On Apr 03, 2018
medd422:

Anytime u see my post, pls stay away, desist from quoting me. I hate everything you represent

This one strong gan o... shocked

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 10:11am On Apr 03, 2018
medd422:

On a Public Forum??Like Seriously....

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 10:23am On Apr 03, 2018
oride:

Security deposit of 35k is a must.

Humble but serious minded people can send a mail to eaojevwe4real@yahoo.com or quote t his post with their whatsapp number.Non experienced guys are encouraged to apply.

You need security deposit, you need him to reside here or there
Why not keep your car at home.
It's not a must to invest cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Gentlelife50(m), tojahh(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.