Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,867 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (666) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4773735 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) ... (5698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 7:39pm On Apr 25, 2018
Haderbayor123:
We all should be careful while driving in traffic at night, something happened to me last night and feel like sharing it here, I was at Abiola garden heading to toll gate and there is always a little traffic around there at night, someone started beating my trunk that something is coming out from my silencer, i did not answer cos I sensed there is danger and I immediately wind up my 2 front window cos I wound down since am going home, before I know it, someone else was already by my passenger's side and used his hand to stop the rolling window from outside, took my phone and disappear(mind you, I did not hang my phone). I was like ooh, this dream should better stop now cos it can never be real cos all this happened between 2-3seconds. I couldn't stop my car to look out for them, and other cars around me was just going as if nothing has happened, some was even shouting and honking at me to leave the road and in my mind, I was like "YOU'LL ARE MAD, AIN'T HERE WHEN SOMEONE STOLE MY PHONE"

So let's all be careful whenever in traffic, don't hang your phone even when you wind up, and keep your phone at where they can't easily get it.

Seems the best way to go now is to do theft and burglary insurance since taxify cover is useless while you are not on trip.

Oga are you a JJC in lagos.You are in traffic and your window was rolled down okay sebi you dey mise your A/C.cmon this is a schoolboy lagos traffic trick na.distract you and steal your phone which is on your passenger seat.i almost never wind down except if the car get A/C issue.Well i guess lesson learnt for you.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:18pm On Apr 25, 2018
famousguy01:

Both of you are oga ooooo, just say oga pass oga

Lol .. You too be oga
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 8:24pm On Apr 25, 2018
Honda Crv available for those that like to do offline things grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tripoli007(m): 8:26pm On Apr 25, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:21pm On Apr 25, 2018
Carshopper:
@dru23 ... we are loading ooo

We too are offloading soon.. The Bentley of all elantras one of a kind... we too big to fail and too late to go back.. We are here ,and please go back to your Rio o.. Elantra dey cost small small I beg.. I want buy at least 6 before Dec.. Biko please no more elantra for u....

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 9:24pm On Apr 25, 2018
[quote author=dru23 post=67031534][/quote]

Correct... na so
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:27pm On Apr 25, 2018
Carshopper:

Correct... na so

Lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 9:44pm On Apr 25, 2018
Haderbayor123:
We all should be careful while driving in traffic at night, something happened to me last night and feel like sharing it here, I was at Abiola garden heading to toll gate and there is always a little traffic around there at night, someone started beating my trunk that something is coming out from my silencer, i did not answer cos I sensed there is danger and I immediately wind up my 2 front window cos I wound down since am going home, before I know it, someone else was already by my passenger's side and used his hand to stop the rolling window from outside, took my phone and disappear(mind you, I did not hang my phone). I was like ooh, this dream should better stop now cos it can never be real cos all this happened between 2-3seconds. I couldn't stop my car to look out for them, and other cars around me was just going as if nothing has happened, some was even shouting and honking at me to leave the road and in my mind, I was like "YOU'LL ARE MAD, AIN'T HERE WHEN SOMEONE STOLE MY PHONE"

So let's all be careful whenever in traffic, don't hang your phone even when you wind up, and keep your phone at where they can't easily get it.

Seems the best way to go now is to do theft and burglary insurance since taxify cover is useless while you are not on trip.
Am i the only one who doesn't hang his phone? Day or night. I even have two great phone holders(foreign). Unless i tell u i am uber/taxify....
Okay read this stories....

1. After about 2 months on uber, i picked this hot babe at agungi, going to Maryland mall. 9pm. She was so excited, she would put the music to the loudest and was screaming loud... "i am enjoying the speed" while on 3rd mb... On getting to gbagada express, she started pressing her iPhone 6+. At Anthony exit now. Me i was still learning the roads then. Instead of me to use the 1st exit to enter ikorodu road and face Maryland... I missed it and was going down through the 2nd exit that leads to fadeyi/surulere. As we were descending, at abt 40km/h. One guy just appeared from nowhere opened the door (which was on automatic central lock) and started dragging the iPhone with the babe... She screemed and i look to my right and saw what was going on... The only option i had was to hit the gas pedal and speed up. Brethren! All i could hear was revving sound of the engine. Car wouldn't sprint... As if the guy was holding the car and simultaneously dragging the phone... All these happened within 7-10 seconds. He went away with the phone.... Magical.... The story long. Police appeared, they searched around couldn't find him. Na her boyfriend come pick her later.... How he opened that door still baffled me till date as other doors were still locked when we stopped to get down.... I reported to uber immediately, don't know if they contacted her to pay for her 200k+ phone....

2. Was in a mad traffic at volks, ojo. Heading to family house to have the next day as rest day. AC on, windows up.... Very mad traffic that moves 5meters every 5mins. Around 10:40pm... I received a call or 2 sha with my newly imported phone. Oboy! Before i knew what's up... I heard a loud smash on the glass, driver's side. A gun on my head.... "gimme the phone, gimme the money"
Without hesitation i gave them the phone, i said i didn't have money.... They left and attacked the car beside me immediately... In a confusion state, i rammed on the trailer in front of me.... The next day at the panel beater shop they found a big round brown stone under the driver's seat. How it didn't hit my head or leg when they smashed the car with it was the miracle...

Wind up windows or not.
Hang phone or not....
Anything nite waka is dangerous
The night is dark and full of terrors

May God protect us all. Amen

15 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:48pm On Apr 25, 2018
mobil 1 advanced full synthetic in 5quart packs.

Now available.

Click link.

https://www.nairaland.com/4472548/now-available-16000-5quart-gallon

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deeswitch(m): 9:59pm On Apr 25, 2018
Hello, Contact Mr Joseph. He needs an experienced Uber/Taxify Driver who resides within Ikeja, Ogba, Agege, Iju, and Obawole. He has a Honda Accord 2005 for rent, Initial Deposit of 30k and weekly returns of 35k. Kindly Call 07038409956, thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 10:14pm On Apr 25, 2018
Hello everyone,

I am giving out my updated "A Guide to Uber" book for free including rental and hire purchase agreement templates, kindly send me an email at taxiappguy@gmail.com and i will surely send a copy to you. Its free for everyone and offer is limited to 20 copies.

Edited.

Thanks and Cheers.

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 11:35pm On Apr 25, 2018
Ifeanyimark:

Free of charge? Na only me gazzuz no gree give free thing

That because he knows you have the move to pay, but u keep wanting free shocked cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 11:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

you wey de pull pesin shoe, nah now bois don upgrade to Baygon, bros I fear who no fear you o! grin
That pulling of shoe though. You never forget **lmao grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lymelyte(m): 7:06am On Apr 26, 2018
hello my fellow nairalanders, with all sincerity,i am writing this letter to request for assistance.Often in life one faces difficult circumstances and bitter realities. I am currently living such a situation where everything seems bleak and the only solution for me currently is to become an uber driver. I have access to a car and inorder for me to register this car under uber platform and commence driving,I would need to obtain a new driver's license as my old one has expired. I am requesting for a personal loan of N35,000.I will return you in weekly payment of three installments with a total interest of 5%.Kindly consider my pitiful plight and loan grant. Praying and waiting anxiously.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:59am On Apr 26, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
mobil 1 advanced full synthetic in 5quart packs.

Now available.

Click link.

https://www.nairaland.com/4472548/now-available-16000-5quart-gallon

Only 16k for 5quarts ? So if you get castrol now ,how much you want sell that one ? 5k for 5quarts

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigdam(m): 8:18am On Apr 26, 2018
Okay, I am in a Telegram group consisting of about 120 Uber Lagos partner members only. Send me a mail containing your phone number and i'll drop your number in the group so you can be added. You can download the telegram App if you don't have it.
I
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kingsley55(m): 8:39am On Apr 26, 2018
I went to area F yesterday to process my tint permit print out. Hmmm we were asked to come back today for thumb biometrics capture and 7,000 Naira. Is that the official price?

NB. I didn't meet any roadside police I want straight to the counter.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 8:54am On Apr 26, 2018
kingsley55:
I went to area F yesterday to process my tint permit print out. Hmmm we were asked to come back today for thumb biometrics capture and 7,000 Naira. Is that the official price?

Thought it was free? Or used to be free?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:54am On Apr 26, 2018
kingsley55:

contact 08023138853.

She does all my vehicle paper work, including tint permits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:54am On Apr 26, 2018
jayooh:

It is supposed to be free.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by paroh137(m): 9:13am On Apr 26, 2018
jayooh:

What is with Nigerians and answering questions with questions? He obviously doesn't know, that's why he's asking. Hian!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 9:44am On Apr 26, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

you wey de pull pesin shoe, nah now bois don upgrade to Baygon, bros I fear who no fear you o! grin

I no go pull again, no vex. Make i come for my own free?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ameristu: 10:01am On Apr 26, 2018
I need a uber/taxify driver for my 2007 Toyota Camry tokunbo.

35k weekly.

Location of car Ketu.

Upfront payment payment required.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Whizpeter(m): 10:13am On Apr 26, 2018
dru23:

Only 16k for 5quarts ? So if you get castrol now ,how much you want sell that one ? 5k for 5quarts

That's why he said you can't compete with his cheap prices...
Just do like shoprite and sell your own N15,995. cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 10:48am On Apr 26, 2018
Carshopper:
2007 honda city 1.3L

2004 Honda CRV

2008 Kia Rio

Cars available

Available... more loading ...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 10:52am On Apr 26, 2018
2006/07 Kia Rio... selling 950k excluding clearing..

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 10:54am On Apr 26, 2018
paroh137:

What is with Nigerians and answering questions with questions? He obviously doesn't know, that's why he's asking. Hian!

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 11:11am On Apr 26, 2018
Hello house, please is it possible to get original brand new front and back shock absorbers for a 2005 Toyota Echo and how much it would cost? Heard the echo uses the same shocks as the Yaris.
This info is highly needed, make una help Abeg.

Cc: @gazzuzz @oluwaseun

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Whizpeter(m): 11:51am On Apr 26, 2018
Stealth100:
Hello house, please is it possible to get original brand new front and back shock absorbers for a 2005 Toyota Echo and how much it would cost? Heard the echo uses the same shocks as the Yaris.

Cc: @gazz.uzz @oluwa.seun

Yes you can get original KYB shocks. Gazzuzz can help with the current price but it doesn't come cheap tho.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 11:56am On Apr 26, 2018
Whizpeter:

Yes you can get original KYB shocks. Gazzuzz can help with the current price but it doesn't come cheap tho.

Okay, thanks bro. Anybody with an idea of the current price pls?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bronks9174: 12:35pm On Apr 26, 2018
Stealth100:

Cc: @gazzuzz @oluwaseun

Pls I am also interested in this for 2004 Corolla. I hate the noise I hear on rough road. Or could it be anything else not suspension!!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 1:00pm On Apr 26, 2018
So I just got activated on uber and planning to to take my first ride today after filling my AC gas. I'm kinda nervous. What should I expect or better still, share your first time experiences. Thanks

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) ... (5698) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Adexpumpin88 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.