Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (721) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4752903 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) ... (5692) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:59pm On May 18, 2018
TheCar:

On prepaid, you put debit in my Uber account, you clear your debt before I accept your new prepaid rental payment or I use the other options which make things easy for the driver and his Guarantors.

Also, in my opinion a driver with Security Deposit show some signs of serious and if a driver agrees to prepaid rental plan, that would be a new standard.

Abi make we adopt Carshopper strategy, No pairing with car owner, prepaid weekly rental and shared maintenance.

There is always a solution to every challenge.

The EDO way is the Best way, I have peace of mind.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 18, 2018
Carshopper:

Every strategy has risks ... grin

Abi baba Mi.

The strategy sef Na risk joor.

because every solution is a new problem on its own.

But learning Na continuous project.

We still dey learn and gather experience in the business and experiences shared by professors like you and other gurus on this thread is part of learning. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 18, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Before you give a driver a car, sit in the car with him, to know if he can actually drive.

Please listen carefully to the golden nugget above or else you know go sabi your car again.

Your focus shouldn’t be narrowed to weekly rental only.

If you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 18, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Oga mi which one be EDO way again?

Is it prepaid weekly rental or something else grin cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 4:16pm On May 18, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Before you give a driver a car, sit in the car with him, to know if he can actually drive.

Lol.. That's true o

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 4:24pm On May 18, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Dem bash ur car? shocked

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 4:26pm On May 18, 2018
TheCar:

Abi baba Mi.

The strategy sef Na risk joor.

because every solution is a new problem on its own.

But learning Na continuous project.

We still dey learn and gather experience in the business and experiences shared by professors like you and other gurus on this thread is part of learning. grin

You see why I always say, "Never say Never"

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 4:33pm On May 18, 2018
My former driver does this. Dude made 190k within 2 days.
Tgiirl:
Warning to all Newbie driver!

Do not login your uber/taxify details on any partners/ any person claiming to add you to a car. Scammers are using other drivers account to do multiple trips which will get you blocked permanently without you driving. Be careful

Warning to all riders.

Always enter your destination on either app you use and note the estimated price range for the fare else driver-fraudstar will use you buy house for lekki by doubling the trip fare.

Warning to all fraud drivers

Everyday no be Xmas. When caught, you will be disgraced and published.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by internetguru1: 4:34pm On May 18, 2018
Dear Mr.Harmony.
I am interested in using your call for Taxify. My no is 08063978457. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 4:40pm On May 18, 2018
So what happens when you collect security deposit and driver did not default.

TheCar:

It’s a one time payment in case of default.

Since car owners give cars out to drivers on post-paid rental basis, you need a commitment fee from the driver in case he default in his weekly rental payment.

If you do or can do prepaid rental, you don’t need to collect Security Deposit since drivers can’t default on prepaid rental payment.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 18, 2018

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 18, 2018
chillex8:

You see why I always say, "Never say Never"

That’s why I said learning Na continuous project.

Once a challenge has been identified, solution should be provided.

Now that we know about it, that Carshopper strategy go work with some little adjustments here and there.

This business doesn’t have a one fit it all solution likewise all businesses that involves human management.

We are all different, Na only Dru23, Carshopper, Gazzuzz and other car owners managing fleet of cars on the platform go understand that you can never have a one fit them all solution for this business.

The challenge Driver A gives you will differ from Driver B challenges.

Security Deposit might work for Driver A but fails with Driver B.

So learning Na continuous project Sir.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 18, 2018
Cooladex:
So what happens when you collect security deposit and driver did not default.

You refund the Driver (in full) at end of your agreement when you collect your car.

It’s that simple.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by internetguru1: 4:49pm On May 18, 2018
David 08063978457
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lordcrixus: 4:58pm On May 18, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Sir,
Can you please recommended an engine oil for a tokunbo Toyota Matrix 03. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pappy2000: 5:02pm On May 18, 2018
I need a good car for HP , I have 100k deposit, pwhatapp.me on 08098515301.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pappy2000: 5:03pm On May 18, 2018
House is kia optimal 2005 good for ehailing
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 5:16pm On May 18, 2018
pappy2000:
I need a good car for HP , I have 100k deposit, pwhatapp.me on 08098515301.

Lol..,. 1996 Golf

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 5:26pm On May 18, 2018
Chuwaa:
Guys what time and what spots are great for Saturday runs, I've been at mechanic since Monday.
I want start by 5am self, where can I find riders that early being a weekend

Falomo Saturday morning surge is often between 4am to 6:30am around clubs on awolowo way

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omonla10(m): 5:37pm On May 18, 2018
Chuwaa:
Guys what time and what spots are great for Saturday runs, I've been at mechanic since Monday.
I want start by 5am self, where can I find riders that early being a weekend
make sure u are within yaba surulere between 3pm and 6pm..sure surge

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omonla10(m): 5:50pm On May 18, 2018
What's happening today on taxify today.. Left the port 2hrs ago.. Drove Tru surulere and finally luth.. No request.. I'm owing taxify 3k for this week..
Abi which kain wahala be dis

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omonla10(m): 6:08pm On May 18, 2018
Finally got my 1st ride for d day..and unsurprisingly, Taxify payment..
Now the question, can I be blocked from cash trips cos of just 3300..if so, wahala go dey o.. I just pray this trip pays for all the money owed..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:57pm On May 18, 2018
chillex8:

Dem bash ur car? shocked

Car is safe, no scratch. sadly I will not be giving out cars to Drivers without experience any more. No more taking chances.
Lordcrixus:

Sir,
Can you please recommended an engine oil for a tokunbo Toyota Matrix 03. Thanks

Mobil 5w30. https://www.nairaland.com/3924736/back-again-mobil1-5w30-5w20

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:00pm On May 18, 2018
TheCar:

Oga mi which one be EDO way again?

Is it prepaid weekly rental or something else grin cheesy

drop before you carry. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:18pm On May 18, 2018
Good evening Sirs, my friend did his inspection this morning and the result was sent to him almost immediately. He tried to activate the vehicle to his account but no way he then visited Taxify office and the customer care service activated it and a confirmation email message was sent to him there in the Taxify office but right now there's still no vehicle in his account and he hasn't gotten any request since then. What could be the issue? Is anyone having issues with getting requests today?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pappy2000: 7:24pm On May 18, 2018
Tgiirl:

Lol..,. 1996 Golf

Funny u
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 18, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

drop before you carry. grin

We go reach there soon.

That’s the way forward. Pay your rent ahead before you collect car.

You don’t need to pay Security Deposit, just pay your weekly rental ahead.

Problem Solved.

No Stories or Default.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 7:40pm On May 18, 2018
TheCar:

We go reach there soon.

Problem Solved.

No Stories or Default.

Make I burst your head
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:24pm On May 18, 2018
TheCar:

That’s why I said learning Na continuous project.

Once a challenge has been identified, solution should be provided.

Now that we know about it, that Carshopper strategy go work with some little adjustments here and there.

This business doesn’t have a one fit it all solution likewise all businesses that involves human management.

We are all different, Na only Dru23, Carshopper, Gazzuzz and other car owners managing fleet of cars on the platform go understand that you can never have a one fit them all solution for this business.

The challenge Driver A gives you will differ from Driver B challenges.

Security Deposit might work for Driver A but fails with Driver B.

So learning Na continuous project Sir.

I also stated that assurance deposit will not solve all the problems, but it will help reduce it.. Like me for example drivers own me rite now at least 40k now , I don't want to give exact amount, shame won't let me know ..so if I had an assurance deposit, my lost will have reduce to some extend.. Like the saying goes .. Half bread is better than none... hope people learn o .. A word is enough for the wise ....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by citizenjuwon(m): 8:27pm On May 18, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

stop calling, send a mail, if you call it shows you have a comprehension problem , how will you be able to read a map properly.

9 more to go.

Lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:27pm On May 18, 2018
TheCar:

We go reach there soon.

Problem Solved.

No Stories or Default.

Na small small ...but I agree for sure ..this is the way business is done in the western world.. It will take time we go get there
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by boxymccoy(m): 8:43pm On May 18, 2018
Tgiirl:

Lol..,. 1996 Golf
hahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) ... (5692) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: daamazing(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.