Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,575 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (718) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4764475 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) ... (5694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebestprice(m): 6:28am On May 17, 2018
ameristu:

Your car is the best for uber. The best for fuel consumption and good for city rides.
thanks #bawse.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:41am On May 17, 2018
wet day, prepare for surge

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:08am On May 17, 2018
chillex8 is doing hat trick inside surge now grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 7:30am On May 17, 2018
shollywendy1:

Chat dem up at( t.uber.com/westafricachat)...dey offer d same customer service as green light hub

Thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by x2d: 8:19am On May 17, 2018
Please which phones do most of you use for taxify since my new phone obviously is not compliant with their recommendations. All dos recommended phones r not cheap oh! Pls cheaper solutions Biko!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 8:26am On May 17, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
chillex8 is doing hat trick inside surge now grin
This rain go fit sweep my motor throway.
Bed reporting. undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bozz007(m): 8:59am On May 17, 2018
Tgiirl:

Full painting is between 50k to 70k
Bumpers only front and back 15k to 25k
All sides excluding bonnet, top and boot 25k to 40k

Inside Iwaya onike yard. ( beside unilag) 2nd gate after MFM

Oven-baked?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 10:21am On May 17, 2018
darmilolah:
There is one issue affecting drivers but nobody have talked about it.

Why is it that most partners find it hard to remit excess of Uber payment. That is... Drivers' card trip of previous week is more than the rental.

I noticed most partners find it difficult to transfer the remaining balance to their driver.

I think that's Greed na

Just apply it to their next payout, if it's less than agreed rental the following week.
You rental is not complete, ah Oga have u forgotten ube payed over last week? Simple.

All weeks can't be card trips full , plus thata why you need taxify
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 10:28am On May 17, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
wet day, prepare for surge
from Ogudu, i dropped my first rider at us embassy, Walter Carrington cres. Saw the surge in lekki through ajah both uber and taxify, deep reds... Ok. Was driving to catch up using alternative routes, request entered 1.5 boost(no i dont want this now, i want that surge. 1.8 minimum) ok i prayed in my heart: let the destination be towards ajah. I don't ask for destination during the day. Picked up rider, destination : back to the wings complex ozumba mbadiwe. Chai. Ok lemme quickly drop her, will still catch up with the surge. Returning to lekki now, another request entered. From ikoyi 1.4 boost. 2.5km to pick up. . I prayed same prayer again. God it has to be lekki o! Destination: CMS cathedral. Chai.... I weak... I watch the surge disappeared gradually

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 10:32am On May 17, 2018
jayooh:

Just apply it to their next payout, if it's less than agreed rental the following week.
You rental is not complete, ah Oga have u forgotten ube payed over last week? Simple.

All weeks can't be card trips full , plus thata why you need taxify

Some drivers do mostly card trips now. When you drive on uber. 60% of the trips are mostly card.

How long will you continue to carry over.. What of you run out of cash. Abi family no go chop for house

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 10:56am On May 17, 2018
chillex8:

Two wrongs don't make a right.

what is wrong in collecting your money by the simple means stated?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:02am On May 17, 2018
jayooh:
what is wrong in collecting your money by the simple means stated?
Did you read his post well
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 11:05am On May 17, 2018
Cooladex:

This is what i got from my app, but I dnt get alerts.
Could he have done smtin?

Need to say, your drivers areally also putting you in debts. Them seem to decline card trips and elude paying uber commission. You owe about 48k in commission. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 11:10am On May 17, 2018
taxiappguy:

That's a lot of money for 2 days driving oh, is there something I'm missing.
I suppose he has more than one car on the fleet. That should be his combined earnings for all

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Henry712: 11:10am On May 17, 2018
Greetings @GAZZUZZ I was referred to you . Please am I need of a car for rental . Ild appreciate a positive response . My name is Henry , below is my add is obiayohenry@gmail.com

Regards
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 11:18am On May 17, 2018
next time, go offline and pay toll gate, surge will cover for your expenses

slamstanlee:
from Ogudu, i dropped my first rider at us embassy, Walter Carrington cres. Saw the surge in lekki through ajah both uber and taxify, deep reds... Ok. Was driving to catch up using alternative routes, request entered 1.5 boost(no i dont want this now, i want that surge. 1.8 minimum) ok i prayed in my heart: let the destination be towards ajah. I don't ask for destination during the day. Picked up rider, destination : back to the wings complex ozumba mbadiwe. Chai. Ok lemme quickly drop her, will still catch up with the surge. Returning to lekki now, another request entered. From ikoyi 1.4 boost. 2.5km to pick up. . I prayed same prayer again. God it has to be lekki o! Destination: CMS cathedral. Chai.... I weak... I watch the surge disappeared gradually

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by walesblu: 11:28am On May 17, 2018
dru23:

Davido gave Chioma assurance now.. So we partners need "assurance". AKA rental deposit.... Lol bro
Okay, I get now. Baba God will help me that's not an OBO and can't afford assurance.
Ps: what is the average assurance fee?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kaykerry(m): 11:34am On May 17, 2018
Have u heard of alpha1 rides? Give it a trial...
kemiadebisi:
hi. please i want to put my brand car on uber. what are the things i need to do. and besides is there any other better platform than uber. Also, am i suppose to pay my driver the 20% after all the deductions or before the deductions? Thanks. i will appreciate response from the house.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 11:36am On May 17, 2018
chillex8:

Did you read his post well
Yes, I did? The question is did YOU understand his context?

darmilolah:

[b]Some drivers do mostly card trips now. [/b]When you drive on uber. 60% of the trips are mostly card.

How long will you continue to carry over.. What of you run out of cash. Abi family no go chop for house

I'm aware, coupled with boost earnings. But if your partner can't help being greedy, Port to taxify for a while..

After all, taxify is thriving

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 12:12pm On May 17, 2018
jayooh:
I suppose he has more than one car on the fleet. That should be his combined earnings for all
I thought of that too, I don't think that's the case though, no matter how likely it may seem. That's the driver app, it shows earnings for only one driver. Correct me if I'm wrong though.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:12pm On May 17, 2018
walesblu:

Okay, I get now. Baba God will help me that's not an OBO and can't afford assurance.
Ps: what is the average assurance fee?

For now between 10k to 20k
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 12:31pm On May 17, 2018
Ifeanyimark:

Do only taxify (more cash trips) for some weeks and dont pay, worked for me
jayooh did you read this
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by damidbaer: 12:46pm On May 17, 2018
A toyota yaris 08'up for rent.

Security deposit of 20k

Weekly rent 35k

At least 6 months experience on uber/taxify platforms

2 Verifiable guarantors

Copy of utility bill

Handle maintenance of 5k and below.

Must live in a gated compound.

Driver must reside around egbeda,ikotun,iyana ipaja, ipaja or Ayobo.

Call 08159771181
Watsapp 07089401175

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 12:59pm On May 17, 2018
chillex8:

jayooh did you read this
yes I did. I want to believe the context is, you've worked 2-3weeks and your partner has received payments in excess(say 15-20k per week) of agreed weekly rental; partner owes u 45-50k, please cut off uber, work on taxify and don't pay him for the week. When u break even, balance accounts.

No monkey deh work, baboon deh chop mantra again.
Before him go invite come him house say him wan inspect car, come collect key tell u say him wan use car that week. You will loose it all.

Some of these partners are crooks too.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kingDavid5(m): 1:50pm On May 17, 2018
iyaegin:

Why cause a Furore and run off without settling it.what i know is this Peugeots are very electronically sensitive cars especially 406 models n above so you cannot just go meet any mechanic otherwise OYO is your case so some novice driver who knows nothing about cars is equally also a danger.But an experienced and attentive driver with the right mechanic will do just fine but for a newbie just go toyota or hyundai and have peace of mind.i have struggled with my Peugeot but i love the car its a delight to drive, super steady on top speed and my riders are almost always wowed...infact for me i always catch a thrill when i am watching policemen confused as to whether to stop me or not as am approaching( my car is perceived to be used mostly by military folks) you cannot vandalize the car/ brainbox...Oyo is also your case without the car key...so like most other cars it has its pros and cons but not just any driver should use it...

Boss, when I saw the statement Oga @Gazzuzz made I smiled. I've been driving a 407 since January(Inspired by Ogunvic...story for another day grin) and the car is still very much in top shape. Following Oga @Romeo silence on this thread, you've been one and probably the major Peogeot advocate on this thread. I've been willing and still hoping to meet you boss to discuss your challenges with your 407 because mine still drives like a jet on land and have hardly experienced any electrical fault but I've just had to change the fuel pump for 7k, cold room standard A.C., superb shock absorbers that makes the car feels like it's suspended on balloon, sweet leather interior knitted with fabric by the way mine is a luxury SE Pack. I've driven through flood inclusive of the notorious last Saturday flood that transformed Ikorodu rd. around Palmgribe to a mini river.

Once again the former part of your comment I bolded still gives me concern but I totally concur with the latter part. Boss I go send you DM make we connect. Talkikg about the prestige and reverence attached to the car, on several occasions while driving my Lion without a number plate back then, police will smile at me and wave me pass then go ahead stopping the car behind me... I go just dey smile. My Lion is such a cute adorable baby and it's a manual transmission I'm loving every single moment I spend in it. #TeamLion!!!

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 1:55pm On May 17, 2018
Carshopper:
Yes yes yes ... we will.. We can...

Vehicles available for rent

Terms and conditions simple, straight and easy

No pairing with partner .. Just take the vehicle on a weekly charge

Weekly rental : 40,000

Security deposit : 65% of weekly rental or a signed STANDING ORDER at your bank for week rent in case you default. wink

Penalty fee for late payment

Guarantor must be provided

Copy of utility bill provided

We always ready to improve the narrative, hope u do too grin

Driver matched... Once again security deposit matched... Vehicle matched
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 2:03pm On May 17, 2018
jayooh:
yes I did. I want to believe the context is, you've worked 2-3weeks and your partner has received payments in excess(say 15-20k per week) of agreed weekly rental; partner owes u 45-50k, please cut off uber, work on taxify and don't pay him for the week. When u break even, balance accounts.

Before him go invite come him house say him wan inspect car, come collect key tell u say him wan use car that week. You will loose it all.

There's no where Ifeanyi said balance account.
He said "don't pay for some weeks"
That's OWING. Unless I failed English language.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 2:06pm On May 17, 2018
jayooh:

You can say this again. But I prefer "Evil forces of money"
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kingDavid5(m): 2:08pm On May 17, 2018
leksonltd:
U said it all, I have been using Peugeot 307 for 2 years now no issues. I always ensure that I use only a good Peugeot Mechanic and Rewire. Never called "oga i fit do am" to fix my car. It's strong, reliable and very good. If am to buy another car, I will still go for a Peugeot.

I'm impressed by this comment. Mine is not that old but I'm loving it and I'm also a fan of European cars, I've used German machines previously. #TeamLion

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 2:10pm On May 17, 2018
damidbaer:
A toyota yaris 08'up for rent.

Security deposit of 20k

Weekly rent 35k

At least 6 months experience on uber/taxify platforms

2 Verifiable guarantors

Copy of utility bill

Handle maintenance of 5k and below.

Must live in a gated compound.

Driver must reside around egbeda,ikotun,iyana ipaja, ipaja or Ayobo.

Call 08159771181
Watsapp 07089401175

Have you installed a FDC in your air-conditioning unit.
Last time u posted, it vibrates. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 2:18pm On May 17, 2018
Is tax identification number compulsory when registering on uber
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 3:21pm On May 17, 2018
alstarmayo:
next time, go offline and pay toll gate, surge will cover for your expenses

Yea, great i do that sometimes, but as i was around 1.5/1.4 boost i felt ok driving through. It was a win/win thing

(1) (2) (3) ... (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) ... (5694) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Conner44, jstburner(m), Johnnybegood12, amtheone(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.