Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,888 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (735) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4779506 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) ... (5698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 9:19am On May 24, 2018
I saw an Uber/Taxify car being towed by those stupid goons inside airport. Guys, in airport zone, never ever stop anywhere except inside a designated car park or departure/arrivals areas.
If you have to pick up somebody outside of arrivals/departures areas, call the person and ask for what he/she is wearing. Explain to him/her that you will not stop until you see the person waiting. Then drive slowly around the airport (use the roundabouts to rotate) and stop, only when you see the person waiting for you. Stop, throw luggage in back seat, let rider hop in and off you go! 10 seconds max!
Good luck guys

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by famousguy01(m): 9:30am On May 24, 2018
nitigriti:

Call or SMS me on 0811 729 4973
If you don't mind, I need your mentorship

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 10:22am On May 24, 2018
Yes the 03-05 is very strong don't know about the facelift.

dru23:

To all my uber / taxify partners .. Am thinking about getting a Honda civic 05 or 06 for uber ..please any experience owners here.. I do have one 04 on the platform, which is doing fine.. Due to the fact that the currant driver likes it and treats it like his own . Like I always tell people, do your research well well.. So now am seeking a second opinion... thanks in advance, and also I was told that 04 to 05 are very rugged .but new shape from 06 upwards not so rugged
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pappy2000: 10:37am On May 24, 2018
Please is kia optimal acceptable on uber n how fuel economical is it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:09am On May 24, 2018
Dovehorizon:
Yes the 03-05 is very strong don't know about the facelift.

Thanks a lot... I will get this one than

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 11:09am On May 24, 2018
jayooh:

And you hijacked an offline that early in palm Grove? There is blood in your eye.

Nice
Cool down bro....lolzz.na early morning money be dat now....i don reach d guy house by 6.20am self dey wait inside car.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:10am On May 24, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Let me save you a trip to the market and some disappointing results.

You have more than 1 Elantra, swap out the sensors and see the results.

Thank me later

Thanks I will check it out
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 11:14am On May 24, 2018
nitigriti:

I live in Gowon estate Egbeda. Once it's 9pm and you are ready to go home, use destination trip on Uber. Set your destination to Egbeda. The worst that will happen is you will get trips to Agege or Ikeja; from where you can now drive home.

I know of two Safe places to sleep over in the car on the island - Oniru, beside City of David or just across the road from City of David; and Eko Hotel roundabout. Both places are lighted and there are police patrol vans parked like9
200m away, so nobody will disturb you there
Hmmm I trust d bat man (night worker)....lolzz

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by seun289(m): 11:39am On May 24, 2018
Stake2odds:

You happen to be an uneducated little child, there's a difference between grammatical error and passing a wrong message, Dru23 always use own instead of owe
and spellings were correct but have two totally different meaning and I politely called his attention to it and he accepted. Now you spill rubbish like we on this thread are some local yellow cab drivers without other things.
professor brighter grammer,am here to make more money rather than waste time reading up your thrash
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 1:13pm On May 24, 2018
Carshopper:

Needless speed is accident waiting to happen

Bros, I no be dey speed ooo. I just wanted to do it that day. Next time they'll respect themselves
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 1:15pm On May 24, 2018
Gentlelife50:

Bros, I no be dey speed ooo. I just wanted to do it that day. Next time they'll respect themselves

That's y it's needless

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 1:18pm On May 24, 2018
brogxy:
To all in the house, I want to know the safest place to sleep in the vehicle on the island.
I live at ipaja and requests don't take me to the mainland at nights.
Please help a newbie

GAZZUZZ
Gentlelife50
Chuwaa
slamstanlee
chillex8
chucsmoore
Carshopper
I don't normally stay out sha... But if it inevitable. On the island i run into a lounge or club. Open my eyes till like 3am. Back to car, set alarm 4.45am with my toy phone, pocket it and nap.
But like 2 occasions. It's on chevron drive....
Down down after ebeano supermarket on ur right.... Uber/taxify drivers park there and sleep. So quiet, dark and safe..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 1:25pm On May 24, 2018
famousguy01:

If you don't mind, I need your mentorship
SMS me, I'll call so we can arrange a meet up

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mymotong: 2:22pm On May 24, 2018
Cost: 120k, Call 09032614208 to place your order.

This is a 4G LTE Android 7.1.1 32GB INTERNAL MEMORY 2GB RAM TOYOTA CAMRY Head Unit that will fit the following cars:

Toyota Camry 2006-2011

Special Features:

Display Size: 10.1 inches, 32GB Internal memory (you can save movies/Songs/Files etc. to watch later) and 2G RAM.

Make/Receive phone calls with Head Unit

The Bluetooth versio 4.0 supports handsfree calling to safer your driving life.

Download ANY app from the Google Play Store4G LTE Network (MTN, Glo, Etisalat) to access high-speed Internet.

WiFi Function to connect to WiFI Networks and Access InternetDigital Media Format (Video, Audio): JPEG,Video CD,Mp4,WMA,DVD-R/RW,DVD-RAM,Mp3,CD

Support Steering Wheel Control Interfacing.

Two USB Slots for Flash Drives, Stream Live events with 4G LTE Network, OBD Diagnostic Scan of your car with the head unit (will need Bluetooth Scanner), Navigation Software with Nigerian map. Others: MP3 Player, Charger for Phones , DVD Player ,Radio Tuner, Touch Screen,Acts as a Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Built-in GPS, FM Transmitter

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by famousguy01(m): 3:05pm On May 24, 2018
nitigriti:

SMS me, I'll call so we can arrange a meet up

Thanks bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 3:08pm On May 24, 2018
slamstanlee:

I don't normally stay out sha... But if it inevitable. On the island i run into a lounge or club. Open my eyes till like 3am. Back to car, set alarm 4.45am with my toy phone, pocket it and nap.
Down down after ebeano supermarket on ur right.... Uber/taxify drivers park there and sleep. So quiet, dark and safe..
Dark and Safe, can't be used in the same context sir

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tpnatuzzi: 3:13pm On May 24, 2018
Just cleared Toyota Camry 2004 available for rent.

T&C
Security deposit 20k or Weekly payment Upfront.

Weekly rent 35k

2 (Two)Verifiable guarantor who can guaranty you.

Phone number of previous partners at least 1 (One)

Copy of utility bill

Evidence of Prior Work on E-hailing biz with good rating.

Mainland Axis only (Excluding areas with bad Roads)

Whatsapp Only: 07037441619.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:26pm On May 24, 2018
nitigriti:

I can do 160km/hr in a good Toyota Corolla; or 200km/hr in a Mercedes. If the driver is very alert, nothing untoward will happen

Sometimes I just do it, I was flying a Toyota Camry 2012 model. Guy I do 180 for Benin ore road, na vehicle go tell you whether to speed or not. Once the brakes are sharp and the tires are cool oboy for me the temptation to fly will be there, even if I don't want to one driver will come and tempt me. I have this chief that will want me to travel with him to the east anytime he's travel, he had to peg the speed of the vehicle at 140/h because he can't stop me from flying especially when he knows he'll sleep during the journey
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by agborichard: 3:43pm On May 24, 2018
Partners pls if any driver name BAYO wants a car from you, jst send me msg to confirm the complete name. i am currently having issues with a driver named BAYO now and i do not want to post his full name because i am taking legal actions against him and his guarantors very soon.

I think we need to create a group to share details of bad drivers...

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ridwanadedapo(m): 3:44pm On May 24, 2018
Hmmm, take it slow o. Village people might be seeing this o

nitigriti:

I can do 160km/hr in a good Toyota Corolla; or 200km/hr in a Mercedes. If the driver is very alert, nothing untoward will happen

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 3:51pm On May 24, 2018
chillex8:

Dark and Safe, can't be used in the same context sir
lol.... Whenever u find ursef there around 9pm u will understand...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tpnatuzzi: 3:58pm On May 24, 2018
Absolutely agree names of bad drivers/partners should be reported here no need of any group.

agborichard:
Partners pls if any driver name BAYO wants a car from you, jst send me msg to confirm the complete name. i am currently having issues with a driver named BAYO now and i do not want to post his full name because i am taking legal actions against him and his guarantors very soon.

I think we need to create a group to share details of bad drivers...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omonla10(m): 3:59pm On May 24, 2018
slamstanlee:

Guys also park opposite in front of silverbird galleria.. Under the street lights o.. Some taxi drivers always sleep there.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 4:12pm On May 24, 2018
omonla10:
Guys also park opposite in front of silverbird galleria.. Under the street lights o.. Some taxi drivers always sleep there.
If d guy really want to sleep drive into any estate anywhere you are, talk to the security man that you're uber, sort him and sleep till you're ready to go. Work smart

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AllGadgetsNG: 4:13pm On May 24, 2018
AllGadgetsNG:
Never Get Stuck Due To Flat Tyre: Get A Tyre Pump (7000 ONLY!!!): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/heavy-duty-tyre-inflator-pump/

Vacuum Cleaner for your car (2K only): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/12v-high-power-portable-handheld-vacuum-cleaner-for-car/

Beautify Your Car Rim With This FINE RIM DECORATOR (4000: red,blue,white,black.): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/universal-car-rim-decorator-8m-red-blue-white-black/

Monitor your car battery voltage/alternator charging voltage (2K): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/mini-car-volt-meter/

Scan Your Car With This Bluetooth Obd 2 Scanner (4k, Works With All Cars ): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/viecar-vc002-b-mini-obdii-elm327-bluetooth-car-scanner-diagnostic-tool/

Scan Your Car With This Hand-held Obd 2 Scanner (8k, Works With All Cars ): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/viecar-cy300-obdii-car-diagnostic-tool-code-scanner/

Scan Your Car With This Hand-held Obd 2 Scanner (10k, Works With All Cars): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/viecar-cv309-obdii-eobd-car-diagnostic-tool/

Towing Rope For Your Car (can Carry 3 Tons Weight, Good For SUV. 2K): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/5-tons-vehicle-towing-cable-rope-length-4myellow/

Call: 09055927540 OR Whatsapp: 07066697724

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 24, 2018
tpnatuzzi:

Absolutely agree names of bad drivers/partners should be reported here no need of any group.

There's always two sides to a story, if only whoever is reporting here can state every information "as is" without holding anything back.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tpnatuzzi: 4:29pm On May 24, 2018
Exactly Bro.

Olukunle343:

There's always two sides to a story, if only whoever is reporting here can state every information "as is" without holding anything back.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by funlord(m): 4:40pm On May 24, 2018
amarilo:
pls do u know where I can get rim of 205/55 R16 for matrix. Tokombo preferably. Thanks

If you are serious about selling your pounds use the what's app number on my profile since you have no contact number to use in reaching you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 4:53pm On May 24, 2018
How protected is your Uber investment?

After going through this thread, I have realised one really important thing.
"Assurance" is simply not enough, you have to key your investment with an ironclad agreement and other key documents.

Here is a sneak peak into what we have for protecting your business.

- Up to date hire purchase.
- Up to date rental agreements.
- Guarantor form.
- Vehicle inspection checklists.
- A Guide for Uber for both Partners and Drivers.

We can give you free advice on Uber-compliant insurance and security trackers for the total safety of your investment.

Dont play with your investment.

Call Taxi App Guy today and we will quickly have your sorted out.

Taxi App Guy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 5:36pm On May 24, 2018
slamstanlee:
lol.... Whenever u find ursef there around 9pm u will understand...
I will go home.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 5:39pm On May 24, 2018
chillex8:

I will go home.
you dont have to stay...just a judgment nikan
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 5:48pm On May 24, 2018
Hello house,

Please how much can one charge from Lekki phase 1 to Covenant University Ota and also from same Lekki to Crawford University, Atan (some 30km after Covenant with acute bad road)

(1) (2) (3) ... (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) ... (5698) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.