Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (767) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4753044 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) ... (5692) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 5:04pm On Jun 07, 2018
Gentlelife50:

You get am, let me add this one. Na woman dey drive am and nothing dey do am the owner just buy another one. Hardly a Nigerian sell a vehicle that's not giving him issues.
Not when you're broke and have pressing issues to sort out
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 5:08pm On Jun 07, 2018
lin3r2:

Guess what, I drove a camry 08 for a man for 13 weeks with steady delivery. By the way I told him I could only drive the car on my own Uber platform since I am a partner too to which he agreed and moved his car to my platform. During this period I had been managing the ac and still delivering the amount we agreed weekly. Only for him to tell me he needed a raise to which I agreed But when I complained about the ac not functioning well in the afternoon, he collected his car.

Some partners are just greedy or naturally wicked. Since then I have been looking for a car to drive.

come over here...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:08pm On Jun 07, 2018
ifyeez:
Not when you're broke and have pressing issues to sort out
That's why I said hardly, but then u can as well use the car to borrow money if you still like it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by akaynezi: 5:24pm On Jun 07, 2018
A tokunbo '03 Camry (Big daddy) is available for HP at 2.5m for a period of one year. Hirer is required to make 10% upfront deposit of the total amount for HP. If interested call 08035829033.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 123joshua: 6:36pm On Jun 07, 2018
Please house am Uber Taxify and Ogadriver all my account are available am looking for car please contact me with this number 09090147056 09099072295 thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by frugal(m): 7:06pm On Jun 07, 2018
lin3r2:

Guess what, I drove a camry 08 for a man for 13 weeks with steady delivery. By the way I told him I could only drive the car on my own Uber platform since I am a partner too to which he agreed and moved his car to my platform. During this period I had been managing the ac and still delivering the amount we agreed weekly. Only for him to tell me he needed a raise to which I agreed But when I complained about the ac not functioning well in the afternoon, he collected his car.

Some partners are just greedy or naturally wicked. Since then I have been looking for a car to drive.

I don't believe your story.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lin3r2(m): 8:32pm On Jun 07, 2018
It's okay my brother to not believe my story. Whether or not you belive me that's what happened. I can't say it any other way to change it or make it believable.

But if it's any consolation to you, email me and I'll send you all the transfers with date to clear your doubts. wink
frugal:

I don't believe your story.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 07, 2018
ifyeez:
It was her bonus trip, the worst was the trip had an error it gave me wrong fare, festac to Oniru is meant to be like 3800-4000, buh because I couldn't wait to end the trip, when I ended it,
it showed me 2000, instead me of me to do a review to get my remaining balance, I just ended it so I can report her behavior, forgetting about the incomplete fare.
Epele.
But you need to work on your patience a little more you know?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 07, 2018
pafo:

How is e-hailing coming for you? Like it?
Tomorrow I start.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pafo(m): 9:04pm On Jun 07, 2018
JuanitaJames:

Tomorrow I start.

Well good luck to you.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Iamnobody: 9:18pm On Jun 07, 2018
Good evening everyone....please I’ve been thinking of getting a car for Uber services,I’ve read Uber’s requirements.

I’ll like to ask which cars are advisable based on durability?

Monthly costs I’ll incur?

Monthly income range?

Any info I can get will be appreciated
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2018
Taxify don restored their bonus.... grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 07, 2018
Gentlelife50:

You get am, let me add this one. Na woman dey drive am and nothing dey do am the owner just buy another one. Hardly a Nigerian sell a vehicle that's not giving him issues.

I tend to disagree with the highlighted.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Intimate(m): 9:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
Good Evening Guys,

Please I need an experienced driver with Uber, Taxify, Ogadriver or Saytaxi account for a Nissan Sunny car. Please contact me on 08143440160.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 9:52pm On Jun 07, 2018
Intimate:
Good Evening Guys,

Please I need an experienced driver with Uber, Taxify, Ogadriver or Saytaxi account for a [b]Nissan Sunny car.[/b]Please contact me on 08143440160.
Hope you installed DVD and Massage seats.
Else , na ratings go kill that driver angry grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emysilva: 10:34pm On Jun 07, 2018
Pls any Uber group, I need link. Tnx
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bilar01(m): 10:35pm On Jun 07, 2018
Dovehorizon:
Come pick this up for 750k.

Surulere.
Call or whatsapp me on 08158823542.
Selling for a friend.

[color=#990000][/color] please what year model is the car And what's the condition
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 11:26pm On Jun 07, 2018
slamstanlee:
Taxify don restored their bonus.... grin
Yeah. I love Taxify from d button of my heart. They make me smile everyday unlike Uber smiley

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:34pm On Jun 07, 2018
chucsmoore:
Yeah. I love Taxify from d button of my heart. They make me smile everyday unlike Uber smiley
Uber makes me cum

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:42pm On Jun 07, 2018
waiting for uber's reaction.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bilar01(m): 11:59pm On Jun 07, 2018
[color=#770077][/color]my ogas in the house... Please of one want to buy a naija used corolla which year is beat and what are things to look out for.. And at what range can one see such
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bilar01(m): 12:00am On Jun 08, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
waiting for users reaction.

Please sir if one want to buy a naija used corolla which year is beat and what are things to look out for.. And at what range can one see such..

Thanks in advance
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 12:03am On Jun 08, 2018
chillex8:

Uber makes me cum

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 12:15am On Jun 08, 2018
2009 cerato. Kindly buzz me on whatsapp. Thanks

bilar01:

[color=#990000][/color] please what year model is the car And what's the condition
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 12:19am On Jun 08, 2018
2003-2007 is best suited for the job, on the contrary, there are cons that comes with it. You must live in a well secured environment, your heart will be in your hands when driving at odd hours cuz your car is an icing to men of underworld...

bilar01:

Please sir if one want to buy a naija used corolla which year is beat and what are things to look out for.. And at what range can one see such..

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 12:21am On Jun 08, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
waiting for uber's reaction.
More guaranteed fares
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 5:28am On Jun 08, 2018
ifyeez:
Started trip from Festac going to Oniru, followed alakija middle lane, to avoid mile 2 traffic, we got close to mile 2 on the middle fast lane.
Rider: Oga turn here less go back my cloth is chocking me, I need to change it
Me: embarassed embarassedMe turn were, madam that's not possible this is high way.
Rider: I see Danfo drivers turn here all the time, when am driving Me: Sorry i can't turn here will have to get to the right turn b4 I can do any turn.
Rider: I said am dying you are saying you can't turn don't worry continue going.
Me: got to Oniru madam please were at Oniru are we going to.
Rider: Refused talking again was playing mute now.
Me: madam please were are we going to now.
Me: now furious
Rider: making calls telling whoever she was speaking on phone with that she's dying and the taxify driver refused turning
Me: Chai na so my village people wan take catch me dis early morning for my first trip of the day.
Finally got to her destination dropped her and said thank you, she didn't reply buh slammed my door and left.

Now Taxify has removed 10% from my rating even tho I reported what had happened. lipsrsealed undecided

If i were you i would make sure she understands or at least responds to why i cannot turn due to Lastma and Police wahala and at worst i would turn back once i got to Iganmu bridge or park somewhere safe till she responds.Now she gave u bad rating but more annoying the usual taxify hiccup of wrong fare.i no understand how una dey enjoy this taxify walahi...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 08, 2018
iyaegin:

If i were you i would make sure she understands or at least responds to why i cannot turn due to Lastma and Police wahala and at worst i would turn back once i got to Iganmu bridge or park somewhere safe till she responds.Now she gave u bad rating but more annoying the usual taxify hiccup of wrong fare.i no understand how una dey enjoy this taxify walahi...
Abeg taxify pays the driver more. It would have been the best if not for some hiccups.
I would have used taxify only if not that I need money quickly to avoid to avoid more waiting time.
I started 3 weeks ago but I can say this is 7up ( diff is clear)

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 6:39am On Jun 08, 2018
issa banger
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 6:40am On Jun 08, 2018
chillex8:

Uber makes me cum

oya cum dey go

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 08, 2018
Abeg people on mainland, how Una take dey do am.
There is a lot of waiting time here and mostly short trip that takes longer to complete cos of to much traffic.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 8:05am On Jun 08, 2018
brogxy:
Abeg people on mainland, how Una take dey do am.
There is a lot of waiting time here and mostly short trip that takes longer to complete cos of to much traffic.
wher for mainland u dey position??.work dey dere

(1) (2) (3) ... (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) ... (5692) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.