Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (777) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4727250 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 5:37pm On Jun 10, 2018
chillex8:

You dey sleep for house?
Sure boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 5:40pm On Jun 10, 2018
deedee44:

So you can calculate uber gross? grin grin
Nope
So I can use sense to discern and disseminate information in the form my target audience would understand
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davidwemby: 5:40pm On Jun 10, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
The rains are coming.

regular Suspension issues, electrical issues, Engine Hydro lock, over 50per of the E-hailing cars on the road will either be sold out of frustration from repairs, or they will be dumped. Enjoy the good weather while it lasts.

I’m intrigued by this.. any tips to avoid this as much as possible thus ensuring a win-win scenario for both partner & driver?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Insistent: 6:17pm On Jun 10, 2018
Hello House, my new partner just registered as a partner/ fleet manager with Uber this past week. But I've been waiting forever for the pairing to take effect. The Uber driver app has been saying " Your partner is not yet activated" since Wednesday but my partners account says that all the vehicle documents and the driver have been activated. Please is this normal?!
How long does it take for a partner/fleet account to become active. How long does pairing take?
Thanks for your help!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Yesbody: 6:17pm On Jun 10, 2018
Sterling Bank Uber offer

Sterling Bank provides a special auto financing facility to existing and profiled drivers on the Uber platform to purchase vehicles at an interest rate of 24% per annum. They require 0% down payment, 0% fees and a maximum tenor of 36 months.

If you are approved for this, you will also be required to set aside N25,000 minimum on a monthly basis into a Sterling Recurring Deposit Account (SRDA). This is your saved money, and also something for Sterling bank to fall back on should you fail to make payments

Accepted Vehicles

The approved brand of vehicles has to be a brand new Hyundai i10 vehicle or a fairly used imported Toyota / Honda vehicle 10 years old or less with a maximum cost of N2, 500,000.00. Apart from the supply of the vehicles, the vendors should also provide mechanical after sales support.

Qualifying Criteria

Earnings greater than N1,200,000 in preceding 3 months
Rating higher than 4.50
Current Account with Sterling Bank
Proforma Invoice from approved vendor
Executed Loan application form
Irrevocable letter of undertaking to domicile daily proceeds with Sterling Bank
Valid means of ID of customer
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Yesbody: 6:18pm On Jun 10, 2018
Sterling Bank Uber offer

Sterling Bank provides a special auto financing facility to existing and profiled drivers on the Uber platform to purchase vehicles at an interest rate of 24% per annum. They require 0% down payment, 0% fees and a maximum tenor of 36 months.

If you are approved for this, you will also be required to set aside N25,000 minimum on a monthly basis into a Sterling Recurring Deposit Account (SRDA). This is your saved money, and also something for Sterling bank to fall back on should you fail to make payments

Accepted Vehicles

The approved brand of vehicles has to be a brand new Hyundai i10 vehicle or a fairly used imported Toyota / Honda vehicle 10 years old or less with a maximum cost of N2, 500,000.00. Apart from the supply of the vehicles, the vendors should also provide mechanical after sales support.

Qualifying Criteria

Rating higher than 4.50
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Yesbody: 6:19pm On Jun 10, 2018
*** Sterling Bank Uber offer

Accepted Vehicles

Qualifying Criteria

Rating higher than 4.50
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Yesbody: 6:20pm On Jun 10, 2018
* Sterling Bank Uber offer

Accepted Vehicles

Qualifying Criteria

Rating higher than 4.50
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Yesbody: 6:20pm On Jun 10, 2018

Sterling Bank Uber offer

Accepted Vehicles

Qualifying Criteria

Rating higher than 4.50
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Yesbody: 6:21pm On Jun 10, 2018
Sterling Bank Uber offer

Accepted Vehicles

Qualifying Criteria

Rating higher than 4.50
Sterling Bank Uber offer

Accepted Vehicles

Qualifying Criteria

Rating higher than 4.50
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Yesbody: 6:22pm On Jun 10, 2018
Sterling Bank Uber offer

Accepted Vehicles

Qualifying Criteria

Rating higher than 4.50
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Yesbody: 6:25pm On Jun 10, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sammyke(m): 6:32pm On Jun 10, 2018
Insistent:
Hello House, my new partner just registered as a partner/ fleet manager with Uber this past week. But I've been waiting forever for the pairing to take effect. The Uber driver app has been saying " Your partner is not yet activated" since Wednesday but my partners account says that all the vehicle documents and the driver have been activated. Please is this normal?!
How long does it take for a partner/fleet account to become active. How long does pairing take?
Thanks for your help!
Ur partner havent added his bank details...
Tnk me later grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by afroxyz: 6:51pm On Jun 10, 2018
nitigriti:

My own benchmark is #17,000 net daily

On Uber or taxify?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 6:54pm On Jun 10, 2018
afroxyz:

On Uber or taxify?
Both, mixture
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tunesh(m): 7:08pm On Jun 10, 2018
Nice One... Good Rep

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by afroxyz: 7:09pm On Jun 10, 2018
nitigriti:

Both, mixture
Good job. What time do you resume and close? Do you work overnight?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 7:14pm On Jun 10, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

this table you are shaking....
Lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:17pm On Jun 10, 2018
davidwemby:

I’m intrigued by this.. any tips to avoid this as much as possible thus ensuring a win-win scenario for both partner & driver?

Experience and luck.

Experienced drivers will avoid certain areas during harsh weather conditions, lucky drivers will not fall into craters covered by water.

To keep vehicle healthy, lubricated suspension parts covered by rubber should be checked frequently to ensure they stay lubricated.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:20pm On Jun 10, 2018
Yesbody is an idiot

15 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cooldood(m): 7:23pm On Jun 10, 2018
pafo:
All of you people that have fleets should help out a brother o. I took a year off school to hustle and make some money and its been five months now without anything to do. HELP PLEASE!!!

Dru23, GAZZUZ and anyone with a good car, pls help and you wont regret it, hopefully.

Drop your number.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 7:32pm On Jun 10, 2018
afroxyz:

Good job. What time do you resume and close? Do you work overnight?

5am, resumption
Finish work most nights by 11pm
Usually have like 4 hours of break in between
I average 14 hours daily
When the situation of the work improves, l won't need to work more than 10 hours daily, for now, I need to sacrifice the time
I don't work over night. Not safe

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pafo(m): 7:39pm On Jun 10, 2018
cooldood:

Drop your number.

08184105184. Thanks!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ephbe(m): 7:57pm On Jun 10, 2018
Guys

Is Castrol oil a good oil for servicing, how much is it pls?

Please recommend a good synthetic oil for servicing pls
The engine oil lid says 5w30, is dis d right oil to use, I have heard 20w50, please help
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 10, 2018
nitigriti:

5am, resumption
Finish work most nights by 11pm
Usually have like 4 hours of break in between
I average 14 hours daily
When the situation of the work improves, l won't need to work more than 10 hours daily, for now, I need to sacrifice the time
I don't work over night. Not safe

Do you do this every blessed week.

Monday - Sunday

5am - 11pm
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:04pm On Jun 10, 2018
Yesbody:

Sterling Bank Uber offer

Accepted Vehicles

Qualifying Criteria

Rating higher than 4.50

End time slavery.
cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 10, 2018
ephbe:
Guys

Is Castrol oil a good oil for servicing, how much is it pls?

Please recommend a good synthetic oil for servicing pls
The engine oil lid says 5w30, is dis d right oil to use, I have heard 20w50, please help

Car Make, Model and Year.

Also pay attention to the API of the engine oil.

Oga Gazzuzz would be of great help.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 8:17pm On Jun 10, 2018
Peeps hanging around Simbiat Abiola, come to International airport. Several flights just arrived.
I just got a trip to Chevron drive

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 10, 2018
Yesbody:
Sterling Bank Uber offer

Accepted Vehicles

Qualifying Criteria

Rating higher than 4.50

Testing Microphone -

But Sir, Virus catch your phone ni abi where why you post something in different font colour on the same thread.

Microphone Okay -

It's a welcome delevopment if the offer is still valid since the source of your information is a year old.

Please good drivers on the platform, use this opportunity to join car owners, we want you on the other side of business.

Say No to Dead Cars, Now you can be a proud owner of a brand new Hyundai i10 or prestine tokunbo without any stress. No more remittance of weekly rental to car owners who are only interested in money. No more HP deal, like Dru23 usually says, just walk into the nearest branch of Sterling Bank and walk out a proud owner of a brand new car.

Our other friend with a single digit interest rate on car loans wouldn't be happy with this offers from Sterling Bank since it's double digits.

Drivers will also complain less about dead cars, since all of us would now be car owners.

Congratulations to Everyone.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 8:43pm On Jun 10, 2018
If I have a car to give out. I will never give my car to Super Edger. Reason been that they are the restless type.

They are the type that go on every trip either its safe or not. E.g A trip to satellite town this night on a wet day like today.

They are the type that drag with danfo on Lagos road.

They don't have time to check car in the morning before starting the engine. Person wey dey chase trip to island by 5am no get time to check car fluid.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 8:55pm On Jun 10, 2018
Gentlelife50:

End time slavery.
cheesy
Much better than some hp deals around
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 8:57pm On Jun 10, 2018
darmilolah:
If I have a car to give out. I will never give my car to Super Edger. Reason been that they are the restless type.

They are the type that go on every trip either its safe or not. E.g A trip to satellite town this night on a wet day like today.

They are the type that drag with danfo on Lagos road.

They don't have time to check car in the morning before starting the engine. Person wey dey chase trip to island by 5am no get time to check car fluid.
Not true

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: northbird and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.