Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (778) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4742610 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:57pm On Jun 10, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Yesbody is an idiot
I strongly agree

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by themonk(m): 8:57pm On Jun 10, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 8:59pm On Jun 10, 2018
darmilolah:
If I have a car to give out. I will never give my car to Super Edger. Reason been that they are the restless type.

They are the type that go on every trip either its safe or not. E.g A trip to satellite town this night on a wet day like today.

They are the type that drag with danfo on Lagos road.

They don't have time to check car in the morning before starting the engine. Person wey dey chase trip to island by 5am no get time to check car fluid.

I wake up 4:00am to wash my car by myself and check my fluid levels. Also, tyre pressure.
I buy fuel the night before, as I'm going home; from Heyden; strictly

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 9:02pm On Jun 10, 2018
darmilolah:
If I have a car to give out. I will never give my car to Super Edger. Reason been that they are the restless type.

They are the type that go on every trip either its safe or not. E.g A trip to satellite town this night on a wet day like today.

They are the type that drag with danfo on Lagos road.

They don't have time to check car in the morning before starting the engine. Person wey dey chase trip to island by 5am no get time to check car fluid.

I can do a Satellite town trip this night, I just set rules of the road for my rider. Chikena
I'm a pro

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 9:02pm On Jun 10, 2018
grin ,Good analysis from u theCar.We all gonna be happy las Las atleast now that drivers are been offered opportunity to purchase brand pristine cars.i can guarantee that for the next 5yrs this same car will remain in pristine condition without breakdown. Oshe baba yesbody for the wonderful offer .Chillex opportunity is here on a platter of gold to eradicate dead cars from uber platform so we can see less breakdown on our roads .You must be related to Buhari cos u both think alike grin

TheCar:

Testing Microphone -

But Sir, Virus catch your phone ni abi where why you post something in different font colour on the same thread.

Microphone Okay -

It's a welcome delevopment if the offer is still valid since the source of your information is a year old.

Please good drivers on the platform, use this opportunity to join car owners, we want you on the other side of business.

Say No to Dead Cars, Now you can be a proud owner of a brand new Hyundai i10 or prestine tokunbo without any stress. No more remittance of weekly rental to car owners who are only interested in money. No more HP deal, like Dru23 usually says, just walk into the nearest branch of Sterling Bank and walk out a proud owner of a brand new car.

Our other friend with a single digit interest rate on car loans wouldn't be happy with this offers from Sterling Bank since it's double digits.

Drivers will also complain less about dead cars, since all of us would now be car owners.

Congratulations to Everyone.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 9:13pm On Jun 10, 2018
Bravo @ bolded. I put it to you that you are not a pro. A pro will not go to rough road on a rainy day. A pro will not go to area(s) that there is high rate of robbery in the night.

Just like someone said... Nothing concern me.

If I may ask Sef... What are your rules? [b]
nitigriti:

I can do a Satellite town trip this night, I just set rules of the road for my rider. Chikena
I'm a pro

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 10, 2018
nitigriti:

I wake up 4:00am to wash my car by myself and check my fluid levels. Also, tyre pressure.

Brother, I guess the gospel is "Health is Wealth"

I appreciate the fact that you are hardworking and you have your earning to show for the work done.

But sir, if you do check your car fluid, do you check your body fluid. Do you do health checkup or medical screening quarter because with your work rate you need to take medical checkup very seriously.

If am not mistaken, you drive your own car, so why the rush.

Money without Good Health isn't equal to Wealth.

Being rich isn't about making money, but instead it's about managing and multiplying money with good health.

Except you're in a competition, you're over working yourself and body. You need to make time to plan a life, to enjoy the fruit of your labour in good health.

I will seriously advise that if you qualify for the "Free Monthly Health Insurance" you should find time to use it for medical checkup (if it's covered in the HMO plan).

Making Money is very simple, Managing and Multiplying the Money is the skills you need to develop and mastered in other to work smart instead of hard.

Cheers.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Yesbody: 9:33pm On Jun 10, 2018
I no more people will call me a fool just like GAZZUZZ and deedee44 did because many cars would be dumped while many uber and taxify drivers would begin to smile home with a car

The offer is still very much open, please spread the news and dump their useless cars

Sterling Bank Uber offer

Sterling Bank provides a special auto financing facility to existing and profiled drivers on the Uber platform to purchase vehicles at an interest rate of 24% per annum. They require 0% down payment, 0% fees and a maximum tenor of 36 months.

If you are approved for this, you will also be required to set aside N25,000 minimum on a monthly basis into a Sterling Recurring Deposit Account (SRDA). This is your saved money, and also something for Sterling bank to fall back on should you fail to make payments

Accepted Vehicles

The approved brand of vehicles has to be a brand new Hyundai i10 vehicle or a fairly used imported Toyota / Honda vehicle 10 years old or less with a maximum cost of N2, 500,000.00. Apart from the supply of the vehicles, the vendors should also provide mechanical after sales support.

Qualifying Criteria

Earnings greater than N1,200,000 in preceding 3 months
Rating higher than 4.50
Current Account with Sterling Bank
Proforma Invoice from approved vendor
Executed Loan application form
Irrevocable letter of undertaking to domicile daily proceeds with Sterling Bank
Valid means of ID of customer

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 9:40pm On Jun 10, 2018
Heyden closes 9.30 bro

nitigriti:

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:51pm On Jun 10, 2018
nitigriti:

Slowdown brother, you will burn out soon if you continue like this.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Insistent: 10:00pm On Jun 10, 2018
sammyke:

Ur partner havent added his bank details...
Tnk me later grin

Thank you for this response but my partner added his banking details on Wednesday

Please any other ideas on what could be the cause of delay?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 10, 2018
Yesbody:
Sterling Bank Uber offer

Sterling Bank provides a special auto financing facility to existing and profiled drivers on the Uber platform to purchase vehicles at an interest rate of 24% per annum. They require 0% down payment, 0% fees and a maximum tenor of 36 months.

If you are approved for this, you will also be required to set aside N25,000 minimum on a monthly basis into a Sterling Recurring Deposit Account (SRDA). This is your saved money, and also something for Sterling bank to fall back on should you fail to make payments

Accepted Vehicles

The approved brand of vehicles has to be a brand new Hyundai i10 vehicle or a fairly used imported Toyota / Honda vehicle 10 years old or less with a maximum cost of N2, 500,000.00. Apart from the supply of the vehicles, the vendors should also provide mechanical after sales support.

Qualifying Criteria

Rating higher than 4.50
Sterling Bank Uber offer

Accepted Vehicles

Qualifying Criteria

Rating higher than 4.50

You can also get a free BMW car worth NGN 32m in Anambra for free.

Check the attached Nairaland thread for details.

https://www.nairaland.com/4553835/man-buries-father-n32m-bmw

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 10:04pm On Jun 10, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Slowdown on the codeine diet brother, you will burn out soon if you continue like this.
Fixed

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 10, 2018
Enyinne:
grin ,Good analysis from u theCar.We all gonna be happy las Las atleast now that drivers are been offered opportunity to purchase brand pristine cars.i can guarantee that for the next 5yrs this same car will remain in pristine condition without breakdown. Oshe baba yesbody for the wonderful offer .Chillex opportunity is here on a platter of gold to eradicate dead cars from uber platform so we can see less breakdown on our roads .You must be related to Buhari cos u both think alike grin

Abi YesBody get good offer on ground oooo.

You just need to make NGN 300,000 weekly consistently for 12 weeks to meet one of the conditions.

At least the 60 Uber Drivers he need for 20k daily rental for pre campaign election in Lagos would be using their private cars for the purpose instead of rented cars.

I would be disappointed to find out that YesBody is still paying weekly rental to somebody after showing us this great opportunity.

Below is a simple calculation for the great offer, YesBody has made available to everyone.

The total interest to be paid using 24% per annum is just NGN1,800,000 plus the loan amount of NGN2,500,000 and other conditions to be fulfilled.

Like someone said, this offer is far better than HP offered on this thread.

YesBody, welcome to the other side of business. The Car Owners part.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 10, 2018
chillex8:

Fixed

DJ Gazzuzz sha na so rii lounge yi.

Wait! Wait!! Wait!!! Chillex8 ti wa online.

Music verse completed. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 10, 2018
Yesbody:
Sterling Bank Uber offer

Accepted Vehicles

Qualifying Criteria

Rating higher than 4.50

Red Flag.

I know Sterling Bank finances transportation business, but no risk department in any sensible bank will approve a product like this.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 10, 2018

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 10:42pm On Jun 10, 2018
Yesbody:
Sterling Bank Uber offer

Accepted Vehicles

Qualifying Criteria

Rating higher than 4.50
Sterling Bank Uber offer

Accepted Vehicles

Qualifying Criteria

Rating higher than 4.50

A wise driver will flee from this offer.

Eye opener.. you will end up paying 172% value of the new/toks car in 36 months. (Anyways Offer still very much better than those sharing advert of Nigerian used camry 03 for 3.2m on HP)

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 10:46pm On Jun 10, 2018
Olukunle343:

Red Flag.

I know Sterling Bank finances transportation business, but no risk department in any sensible bank will approve a product like this.

Pls verify first before you make such comment. Walk into any of the Sterling banks and get back on this thread. You don't ve to assume, it can mislead others

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sammyke(m): 10:55pm On Jun 10, 2018
Insistent:

Thank you for this response but my partner added his banking details on Wednesday

How about TIN? is the bank account a current account?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 10:56pm On Jun 10, 2018
nitigriti:

5am, resumption
Finish work most nights by 11pm
Usually have like 4 hours of break in between
I average 14 hours daily
When the situation of the work improves, l won't need to work more than 10 hours daily, for now, I need to sacrifice the time
I don't work over night. Not safe

Similar to my daily schedule.

5 am -11 am morning drive
11 am to 2 pm break time ( period of fewer resquests)
3 pm _ 10 pm evening drive. (If my intended last trip ends before 10:15pm I keep my app open till 10:30 pm sometimes

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 11:01pm On Jun 10, 2018
Insistent:

Tell him to log on to Partners.Uber.com, the 3 bars at the top left corner. He should have another look at the documents he uploaded. It's likely one of them have become invalid or need review.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:04pm On Jun 10, 2018
Tgiirl:

A wise driver will flee from this offer.

Eye opener.. you will end up paying 172% value of the new/toks car in 36 months. (Anyways Offer still very much better than those sharing advert of Nigerian used camry 03 for 3.2m on HP)

Haha why now .. Make they try their luck now .. Drivers complaining 35k rental too much.. Bank offer them loan, u still complain... so it is better to just dash out the cars now

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 11:14pm On Jun 10, 2018
Tgiirl:

Similar to my daily schedule.

5 am -11 am morning drive
11 am to 2 pm break time ( period of fewer resquests)
3 pm _ 10 pm evening drive. (If my intended last trip ends before 10:15pm I keep my app open till 10:30 pm sometimes

Advice to new drivers.

It's not always easy when you start base on the numbers of request you get.

Study your movements pattern from day 1.

Identify area where you ve gotten requests with lesser waiting time.

Keeping your rider and be friendly. ( If riders like you and the way you drive. You will get more offline trips from them which automatically add up to ur earnings)

Have a target and don't be desperate. Eg 15k per day. Trust me 12k per day isn't bad for new drivers.

If u own you car/ on rentals, save up at least 6k per day.

Always ve a break time before you breakdown

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:20pm On Jun 10, 2018
TheCar:

Abi YesBody get good offer on ground oooo.

You just need to make NGN 300,000 weekly consistently for 12 weeks to meet one of the conditions.

At least the 60 Uber Drivers he need for 20k daily rental for pre campaign election in Lagos would be using their private cars for the purpose instead of rented cars.

I would be disappointed to find out that YesBody is still paying weekly rental to somebody after showing us this great opportunity.

Below is a simple calculation for the great offer, YesBody has made available to everyone.

The total interest to be paid using 24% per annum is just NGN1,800,000 plus the loan amount of NGN2,500,000 and other conditions to be fulfilled.

Like someone said, this offer is far better than HP offered on this thread.

YesBody, welcome to the other side of business. The Car Owners part.

Hmmmm... hopefully cars no go damage during the campaign o ...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:29pm On Jun 10, 2018
Yesbody:
Sterling Bank Uber offer

Accepted Vehicles

Qualifying Criteria

Rating higher than 4.50
Sterling Bank Uber offer

Accepted Vehicles

Qualifying Criteria

Rating higher than 4.50
God is good.. Clears throat ....

Clears throat , washes his feet, mouth ,private areas, takes kettle with water and wash mouth and behind his ears again ...open mouth like am about to call my Muslim brothers for prayers...

To all the uber / taxify drivers... Your prayers have been answered.. Sterling bank is offering auto loan.. Come one, come all. No more dead cars, no more slavery, freedom is finally here .it is time you drivers say no to partners. Say no to assurance, say no to anything that you people don't like.. And say yes and I say yes to this great opportunity that sterling bank has to offer on great auto loans ..this is your chance to be a boss.. No more 30k rental and going home with 10k ..this time all your earnings will be for you.. Thank you to all the staff at the sterling bank from eradicating uber drivers from slavery ....
Clears throat, washes feet close door and padlock his house..
Waiting for HELL to break loose from drivers alike...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:32pm On Jun 10, 2018
shollywendy1:

Over clean dey worry dis car....nice job

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 11:48pm On Jun 10, 2018
darmilolah:

Bravo @ bolded. I put it to you that you are not a pro. A pro will not go to rough road on a rainy day. A pro will not go to area(s) that there is high rate of robbery in the night.

Just like someone said... Nothing concern me.

If I may ask Sef... What are your rules? [b]

A pro maximizes his opportunities and mitigates his risks. Go figure
As for my rules of the road, go figure that out too. They are commonsensical
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 11:59pm On Jun 10, 2018
Guys, there's a difference between a target or plan and execution.
My post says "on most days", "I target"; it doesn't mean I do this everyday.

For instance this week,
1) Monday afternoon, from 2:00pm till 7:00 pm, I was at home with my wife and son. Nothing much was happening on the road
2) Saturday, I started work for the day by 3:30pm. I slept overnight Friday and my son came to wake me up in the morning. We had fun hanging out

Typical full day for me is 5:00am to 12:00 pm, I do my first shift of 7 hours; then chill (park the car somewhere and sleep or read or write or browse (I have an office in Ikeja)) till 4:00pm when there will be requests from people going home.
By 8:00pm, I've set my destination to Egbeda, around that time too, I buy fuel from the nearest Heyden station - Ajah, Alapere, Oyingbo or Ikeja Along area.

If you aim for the heavens, even if you don't achieve your aim, at least you will be up there among the stars

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 12:09am On Jun 11, 2018
Olukunle343:

Red Flag.

This Sterling Bank offer is actually in partnership with Uber and you will see this same details in UberNigeria website. It's no scam

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by seun289(m): 12:12am On Jun 11, 2018
dru23:

Good job bro .. You shall live long .. I have an 07 elantra fully loaded .. This will increase your offline trip by 10.. If you are interested let me know.. Am looking for a good driver not in rush at all .. If you are the rite driver, it is all yours... still fresh and tokunbo..
like how much can one get dis via ur link??
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 1:23am On Jun 11, 2018
Available resources for protecting your Uber business:

1.Guide to Uber 2.0 : The 2nd edition book for Partners and Drivers who want to learn how to register and make money with Uber. The book contains all you need to know.

2.Partner-Driver rental agreement template : A rental agreement template that lays out relationship between car owner and renter.
This document protects both parties.

3. Partner-Driver hire purchase agreement template : A hire purchase agreement template that lays out relationship between Car Owner and hirer.
This document protects both parties.

4.Guarantor form : A guarantor form to provide your driver with for verifying his/her guarantor.

We can also write a feasibility study particularly tailored to your investment needs.

Click below to get it on Whatsapp

You can click on any of the links to purchase that item immediately

(1) (2) (3) ... (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.