Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,202 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (793) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4804629 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:30am On Jun 16, 2018
brogxy:

I prefer the bigger one cos it's cheaper when compared. When are you having the bigger one?

In the future grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 16, 2018
I have come again with a complain I noticed.
It is Uber this time.
I noticed my cancellation rate keeps increasing daily per 1% without using the app. My rate was still 5% by Friday evening but didn't use it till now cos I didn't work yesterday. Here I am seeing 8% with working.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 8:40am On Jun 16, 2018
dyemida:
Hello everyone. Please does uber now accept savings account for payments?

My payment account has always been savings.Access bank..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 8:45am On Jun 16, 2018
Dovehorizon:
@ Thecar,
Lol, the date went well, it's time to observe her closely (character, temperament) though it's gonna be a gradual process.

The lady I took to the hotel called and asked if I would be free next week, her family will be coming into town and she wants me around for 5days, I told her as long as I am not moving out of Lagos then no probs... We talked about the fare and we agreed on 45k per day. Time to clear my schedule for nextweek.

gaddemmitt......
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 8:53am On Jun 16, 2018
baddest04:
can't get the Romec 3 can u explain more please

And you said you have been here since day 1..you just fall my hand...when i was about to welcime a fellow lion...anyway welcome still..whats your engine type ew10 or ew12 and whats your fuel range like i.e ltrs per 100km reading...

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 8:56am On Jun 16, 2018
eherbal:
protocol is an envious, sadistic,kill joy. negative energy wielding aura vector.weldone Dovehorizon. if I eventually come on board,I've got your work swag to go with the job.grin
when you see people who wants and wish to come on board you will know. They always want to hear ONLY the good side of the business, just like you. Rem. you may not be lucky like Dovehorizon.
I am only sure of one thing, people who only wants to hear the good side of any business don't last long in it son!
What an elder sees while seated on a little chair, a child will not see same even if he climbs a tree.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 9:01am On Jun 16, 2018
brogxy:
I have come again with a complain I noticed.
It is Uber this time.
I noticed my cancellation rate keeps increasing daily per 1% without using the app. My rate was still 5% by Friday evening but didn't use it till now cos I didn't work yesterday. Here I am seeing 8% with working.

lolz...there is a reason why ehailing experience is different from driving experience.Your cancellation rate is actually down to numbers based on cancelled to accepted trips within the past 7 days so on a daily basis your number of accepted trips reduces based on the weekly numbers i.e the number of trips you did last week friday would be removed today, same thing by tomorrow the trips you did last week saturday would be removed from number of accepted trips so inevitably the number would increased or decrease as the case may be but eventually will still come to zero if you dont ride for like a week so nothing to fear...except of tge rate gets to like 30% and above..that is getting to danger zone...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 9:06am On Jun 16, 2018
protocol:
when you see people who wants and wish to come on board you will know. They always want to hear ONLY the good side of the business, just like you. Rem. you may not be lucky like Dovehorizon.
I am only sure of one thing, people who only wants to hear the good side of any business don't last long in it son!
What an elder sees while seated on a little chair, a child will not see same even if he climbs a tree.

bros your very first response to dovehorizon's interesting tale was one of total negativity and pessimism , i automatically concluded on the nature of person you are, even if you had a valid point in what you were putting across, you went about it in a shambolic and outright negative mindsetted manner..well that is your nature nobody can change that actually...

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by desgiezd(m): 9:20am On Jun 16, 2018
@ Kneo Old could I have your contact? I have some questions for you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by frugal(m): 9:24am On Jun 16, 2018
deedee44:

A whole week? How will you now have time for your business and 2 weeks program. Well I can help you drive them sha for 15k per day if you don't mind grin grin while you face other important stuffs and watch Nigeria match with 'her' grin grin
PS: you make 30k daily for 5 days, that's some partners' 5 weeks remittance (if luckily there are no stories)
Do you have beards? grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 16, 2018
iyaegin:

lolz...there is a reason why ehailing experience is different from driving experience.Your cancellation rate is actually down to numbers based on cancelled to accepted trips within the past 7 days so on a daily basis your number of accepted trips reduces based on the weekly numbers i.e the number of trips you did last week friday would be removed today, same thing by tomorrow the trips you did last week saturday would be removed from number of accepted trips so inevitably the number would increased or decrease as the case may be but eventually will still come to zero if you dont ride for like a week so nothing to fear...except of tge rate gets to like 30% and above..that is getting to danger zone...

See I understand that calculation. I noticed it once when a day I worked and never had any cancellations.
Note that I said all requests were completed but noticed an increase when I checked. I would not have noticed if I didn't take note
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tpnatuzzi: 10:16am On Jun 16, 2018
Hello everyone pls who have a reliable and affordable mechanic number at ladipo that can fix shocks absober very well. Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:17am On Jun 16, 2018
iyaegin:

My own started growing on its own too grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 16, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

My own started growing on its own too grin
Seems they want their app always active. Giving the drivers lesser chance to use other apps just like taxify does too with their promotions. And some people feel they know it all but fail to understand that it has not happened to them or they didn't notice things that need attention

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 16, 2018
Tgiirl:

Are you new to Taxify? I tot you did some review few days ago. Once review are done . you will be credited
Yes I am new to taxify and will be one month old today.
But this is the reply I got from them which states that my N6k remains the same after the review. Or I don't understand English again. Where did the 2.5k now come from. Abeg na them know as far na money

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 10:36am On Jun 16, 2018
brogxy:

Yes I am new to taxify and will be one month old today.
But this is the reply I got from them which states that my N6k remains the same after the review. Or I don't understand English again. Where did the 2.5k now come from. Abeg na them know as far na money

So ask them where the balance of the 6000 fare will come from

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Daveonoja: 10:39am On Jun 16, 2018
Greetings.....it's been a while......been on hiatus for a while now and off the flatform.....abeg what's new.....people still day make better money so....I heard Taxify is now lite and hard.... grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:40am On Jun 16, 2018
frugal:

Do you have beards? grin
Ayam not understanding o but it seems I have small
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Daveonoja: 10:45am On Jun 16, 2018
brogxy:

Seems they want their app always active. Giving the drivers lesser chance to use other apps just like taxify does too with their promotions. And some people feel they know it all but fail to understand that it has not happened to them or they didn't notice things that need attention
bros seems it's still day same old way of calculating oooo....7days continuous circle Weda u drive a in a day or not provided u drove and cancelled trips wetin 7days I wld still rise or drop
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Daveonoja: 10:51am On Jun 16, 2018
brogxy:

bfor I went offline like almost 2months now I remembered my last uber request I cancelled it 6days after been offline I had 100 % cancellation that was becos by then my 7days circle had gone round to the point that my only request was 1 and I cancelled it which makes sense perfectly....but now having not driven for months it is 0%. Bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 16, 2018
jayooh:

Balance of how much? Na den know jare. Uber gives detailed report on each trip, so don't i need to start calculating when I still have others things to do.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 16, 2018
jayooh:

Balance of how much? Na den know jare. Uber gives detailed report on each trip, so don't i need to start calculating when I still have others things to do.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 16, 2018
Daveonoja:
bfor I went offline like almost 2months now I remembered my last uber request I cancelled it 6days after been offline I had 100 % cancellation that was becos by then my 7days circle had gone round to the point that my only request was 1 and I cancelled it which makes sense perfectly....but now having not driven for months it is 0%. Bro
Maybe gazzuzz cancels a lot too for him to have that %

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 10:57am On Jun 16, 2018
Daveonoja:
Greetings.....it's been a while......been on hiatus for a while now and off the flatform.....abeg what's new.....people still day make better money so....I heard Taxify is now lite and hard.... grin

Brosss...ave been meaning to ask after you the only reason na laziness to go back to old posts to search your name out..Cos you will see that the 300/400 We were in January is now almost 800..how you dey na...why the hiatus...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 16, 2018
Daveonoja:
Ok thanks. I have taken a screenshot for the moment and I am not driving tmrw to see what it will be on Monday.
The 3 cancelled trip are on the 14th. doing this just to be sure.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 11:18am On Jun 16, 2018
brogxy:

Ok thanks. I have taken a screenshot for the moment and I am not driving tmrw to see what it will be on Monday.
The 3 cancelled trip are on the 14th. doing this just to be sure.
Here is how it will look like if u don't drive for 7 days. But for few days, it regulates.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 16, 2018
slamstanlee:
Here is how it will look like if u don't drive for 7 days. But for few days, it regulates.
ok
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by debeo: 11:41am On Jun 16, 2018
A 2003 Toyota Corolla is available for rental

Amount: 35k per week

Repairs: I do ALL the repairs myself, irrespective of the amount

Bonus: If you deliver for 12 weeks without any story whatsoever, the 13th week is yours as Bonus.
In addition occasionally adjustments can be made for unforeseen home front issues especially if you're a family man

Terms and Conditions:

2 verifiable guarantors (I will reconfirm every single one PERSONALLY)

Negotiable *assurance* deposit

You must not be owing any of the platforms (I will check)

If you stupidly bash or heavily scratch the car due to careless and thoughtlessness, you will be wisely bounced without remorse

LASTMA/FRSC fines, if it's less than 10k it will shared equally (No one is above mistake), anything above, OYO or i bail my car and get another driver. Plus if it's rampant, contract terminated! (It's no more mistakes, Village people things)

Long Story Short:

I will NEVER fail in my duties as a partner, you must NEVER fail in delivery too.

If you meet the criteria above send a *MAIL* to owellemi@gmail.com, with your contact, a screenshot of your Uber and Taxify profile and any other thing you deem fit.

I actually prefer family men but any RESPONSIBLE single guy can apply.

Udo!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bobbieydeey: 11:43am On Jun 16, 2018
chucsmoore:
Temporal for me too. I started my biz 2011 way back in my University days selling I.T gadgets online(deal fish, google trader and Tradestable) made millions of naira. Until when Buhari came in 2015 dollar went up from 150 to 360 since then it has never been rosy. I source my products from U.S.A, my younger sister and bro are based there. But thank God for Taxify. With Taxify I am raising capital for start up of an I.T business which has potential of raking multi millions in a short time.

When you start up I want to join you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 11:50am On Jun 16, 2018
protocol:
angryangryangryangry.I'm not your son old timer.have you seen me before ni? in as much as I know that there are bad days in the biz,I don't want to reckon with it.it kills morale and motivation,but we know it's there. so,because we all Gon die,we shouldn't move ahead with life? please stop with negativity already.get off that little chair of yours and go smell that beautiful musk of positivity

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Daveonoja: 12:00pm On Jun 16, 2018
iyaegin:

Brosss...ave been meaning to ask after you the only reason na laziness to go back to old posts to search your name out..Cos you will see that the 300/400 We were in January is now almost 800..how you dey na...why the hiatus...
grin thanks bro...been out of gidi for a while....and mehn....this shit is moving like a fast train...almost hitting 800 pages....hiatus....ends July....I'L BE BACK....#InArnold's voice
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Arizona1: 1:27pm On Jun 16, 2018
Guys please your advise is needed. What do you think of putting tokumbo 2003 Honda accord, eod, for uber/taxify..
@GAZZUZ, iyaegin, protocol.... Others I didn't mention should also contribute what they think as well.

I thank you guys.

(1) (2) (3) ... (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Djdamian(m), donfortune48(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.