Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (792) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4801578 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) ... (5699) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 15, 2018
petrob:

You see how using a wrong map make you enter One Way.

Now if LASTMA arrest and detain you for taking one way, you would start shouting #EndLastMa

Abeg, park well.

Go learn how to drive a car, then come back here to collect available cars on rental.

I wonder how broke people come online to start teaching people how to make money.

Except you're Dangote, don't come back here with this your rubbish.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 8:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
So a friend of mine was giving me the full gist of a guy that drove for me last year, absolutely crooked guy.
But funny he was always straight with me.
After driving for me about 6 weeks, he wanted to start some funny doings, i very quickly collected the car back.

So the story goes, the partner he got after me was a really nice lady. So she allowed him free reign mainly because she didnt really know about cars.
So this guy drives her car for a week, disappears and stops picking phone calls for 2 weeks!
Eventually, the lady had to track him. She had to go far and wide before she got someone who knew the guy's house.
Eventually, she locates him, but he is not with the car. So where is the car Mr. man. He started telling stories about mechanic and phone network and how his relative was ill. But the woman had had enough.
Long story short, he agrees to take her where the car is.
And guess where it was. A Nairabet shop! With the battery removed.
Betslips all over the car.
She chastised him, preached to him blah blah, that one went.
Apparently, the reason he dropped the car at the nairabet shop was because he was owing, so he was desperate for money.
The very next day, he tells his girlfriend who he was living with at her house, that he was finally ready to marry her and that they should go to the village for introduction. The night before they were supposed to travel, he faked that somebody called him and he had to meet with the whoever the next day. But that she should proceed to the village and he would meet her the day after.
Believe that this guy emptied the house, sold everything and ran away?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by greenglobestore(m): 8:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
who knows maybe soon Uber would start accepting other brands of cars aside Toyota.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 15, 2018
Dovehorizon:
@ Thecar,
Lol, the date went well, it's time to observe her closely (character, temperament) though it's gonna be a gradual process.

The lady I took to the hotel called and asked if I would be free next week, her family will be coming into town and she wants me around for 5days, I told her as long as I am not moving out of Lagos then no probs... We talked about the fare and we agreed on 45k per day. Time to clear my schedule for nextweek.

45,000 X 5 = 225,000

Minus added unannounced bonus yet to be given for being a classy with a clean car.

Abeg, where is that human being or na Human Right Activist for Uber Driver talking about Car maintenance.

Another date loading after 5 days with your first rider.

Abeg, if you drive on Uber, come and learn from this grand master driving for fun yet making more than people driving for business.

The Diff is Clear.

Well Done Sir

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 15, 2018
greenglobestore:
who knows maybe soon Uber would start accepting other brands of cars aside Toyota.

I T people are here again.

Gazzuzz, your people in IT are here again.

@OP, Uber accept all brands.

You're welcome

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 9:03pm On Jun 15, 2018
TheCar:
While we await update from Dovehorizon, about the match yesterday and his UBER experience.

I have a new ride available for rental.

A prestine horsepower ride that doesn't require fuel, repairs and preventive maintenance.

No more traffic or fear for waterlocked areas like lekki etc during raining season.

The new ride is guaranteed to earn you more than 5 stars on both UBER and Taxify since it afford your riders to arrive in grand style for any occasion.

Ceteria :

1. 2 Veritable Guarantors (A Royal Emirate from Middle or President of an EU top 3 country)

2. A Security (Assurance) Deposit of a Lion.

3. A secured environment with good grass and clean water.

4. Previous Horse-Riding Experience of 7 years.

5. New Horse Drivers can apply, if you can get Donald Trump, Putin and Queen Elizabeth to stand for you as guarantor.

Available Slot - 2

Let move Lagos in Grand Style.
No air-conditional (climate control) is not acceptable

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stanuplane(m): 9:09pm On Jun 15, 2018
stanuplane:
Hi guys, pls i urgently need your help. Am trying to register as a driver on UBER. I took the online screening test yesterday on my laptop and i dont know what to do next. Pkease how do i proceed.
GUYS PLS..., help a newbie
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 15, 2018
shollywendy1:

No air-conditional (climate control) is not acceptable

Come for horsepower inspection between 12 - 2pm before you assumed there is no air-conditioning inside the horsepower.

Factory fitted A/C, chilling like Winter in Northern Europe.

Winter in Northern Europe is very cold! grin cheesy grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 9:15pm On Jun 15, 2018
My initial quote was 60k and she slashed it to 45k.

GAZZUZZ:

protocol what did you say before? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 9:19pm On Jun 15, 2018
Lol, I am not close to bin a grandmaster, I am just fortunate.

TheCar:

45,000 X 5 = 225,000

Minus added unannounced bonus yet to be given for being a classy with a clean car.

Abeg, where is that human being or na Human Right Activist for Uber Driver talking about Car maintenance.

Another date loading after 5 days with your first rider.

Abeg, if you drive on Uber, come and learn from this grand master driving for fun yet making more than people driving for business.

The Diff is Clear.

Well Done Sir

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 9:58pm On Jun 15, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

protocol what did you say before? grin grin
protocol is an envious, sadistic,kill joy. negative energy wielding aura vector.weldone Dovehorizon. if I eventually come on board,I've got your work swag to go with the job.grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 15, 2018
petrob:
Sorry

Now you're talking.

Sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 15, 2018
Dovehorizon:
Lol, I am not close to bin a grandmaster, I am just fortunate.

Are you fortunate? Maybe Yes

Did you use your opportunity well? Yes

Did you make your rider, repeat customers? Yes

Have your riders ride other people car before on Uber? Yes

Did you overworked yourself? No

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:28pm On Jun 15, 2018
Dovehorizon:
@ Thecar,
Lol, the date went well, it's time to observe her closely (character, temperament) though it's gonna be a gradual process.

The lady I took to the hotel called and asked if I would be free next week, her family will be coming into town and she wants me around for 5days, I told her as long as I am not moving out of Lagos then no probs... We talked about the fare and we agreed on 45k per day. Time to clear my schedule for nextweek.
A whole week? How will you now have time for your business and 2 weeks program. Well I can help you drive them sha for 15k per day if you don't mind grin grin while you face other important stuffs and watch Nigeria match with 'her' grin grin
PS: you make 30k daily for 5 days, that's some partners' 5 weeks remittance (if luckily there are no stories)

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 10:37pm On Jun 15, 2018
Dovehorizon:
@ Thecar,

Dis guy, your car don put u on uber ++ grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by greenglobestore(m): 11:17pm On Jun 15, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:17pm On Jun 15, 2018
ephbe:
Guys

Is Castrol oil a good oil for servicing, how much is it pls?

Please recommend a good synthetic oil for servicing pls
The engine oil lid says 5w30, is dis d right oil to use, I have heard 20w50, please help

All USA spec.. Castrol 5quarts 5w30 13500k
All USA spec.. Mobil 1 5quarts 5w30 15500k

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by baddest04: 11:26pm On Jun 15, 2018
Been a silent from d first page till now, will driving ma baby maself as i no won hear stories dat touch, 2010 407 peugeot am i good to go?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 12:30am On Jun 16, 2018
I am through with the program.
Another rule to business, there are certain things u need to keep yourself and there are some clients u need hold tight until u gain their trust, this is one client I will hold tight. So Bro, hahaha I won't give link u up

deedee44:

A whole week? How will you now have time for your business and 2 weeks program. Well I can help you drive them sha for 15k per day if you don't mind grin grin while you face other important stuffs and watch Nigeria match with 'her' grin grin
PS: you make 30k daily for 5 days, that's some partners' 5 weeks remittance (if luckily there are no stories)

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 12:33am On Jun 16, 2018
Mehnnn, through with my program and I am off uber, already for now

jayooh:

Dis guy, your car don put u on uber ++ grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:17am On Jun 16, 2018
baddest04:
Been a silent from d first page till now, will driving ma baby maself as i no won hear stories dat touch, 2010 407 peugeot am i good to go?

You should be......... Rebirth of Romeo3 grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 16, 2018
dru23:

Don't you have 5w20
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 7:11am On Jun 16, 2018
dru23:

Is the castrol available at the moment?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:12am On Jun 16, 2018
brogxy:

Don't you have 5w20

5w20 in 1 quart packs available.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:16am On Jun 16, 2018
Dovehorizon:
I am through with the program.
Another rule to business, there are certain things u need to keep yourself and there are some clients u need hold tight until u gain their trust, this is one client I will hold tight. So Bro, hahaha I won't give link u up

Lol hope you have another classy SUV cuz I see you having more VIP clients and I also foresee clash of VIP requests. You see? grin You will still need someone (staff) so when the time comes, remember to call me sir

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:40am On Jun 16, 2018
jayooh:

Is the castrol available at the moment?

Yes I still have castrol left ..three left
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:42am On Jun 16, 2018
brogxy:

Don't you have 5w20

Next batch I will get it with the same low prize of 15500k 5quarts

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by baddest04: 7:45am On Jun 16, 2018
Olukunle343:

You should be......... Rebirth of Romeo3 grin

can't get the Romec 3 can u explain more please
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:12am On Jun 16, 2018
baddest04:
can't get the Romec 3 can u explain more please

He's a legend, go back 200pages grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 16, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

5w20 in 1 quart packs available.

I prefer the bigger one cos it's cheaper when compared. When are you having the bigger one?

(1) (2) (3) ... (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) ... (5699) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: bobman(m), hefelove(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.