Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,829 members, 7,831,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (864) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4806377 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 10:28am On Jul 19, 2018
Available resources for protecting your Uber business:
Fleet Man- fleet management by Taxi App Guy
Guide to Uber 2.03
Partner-Driver rental agreement template
Partner-Driver hire purchase agreement template
Guarantor form

If you need to buy the Guide to Uber 2.03 book, or any documents you may need for protecting your ride share investments.
Go to our store www.taxiappguy.com
or get it on Whatsapp 08186473185

For Partners only: Do you want to register your car on Uber? Register your Uber account here.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slaiojel4u(m): 11:07am On Jul 19, 2018
Hello house, My name is Rotimi Olaniyi and I am available to drive Uber/Taxify. I can I reached on 07012329070. Thanks for your patronage.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by megacontrol(m): 11:13am On Jul 19, 2018
Why are you worried that they may block you?
Shebi "taxify works for you, not you working for them"? You can block them or fire them nah if they annoy you since they work for you, abi?

deedee44:

They've called me before too because a rider complained fare was too high, she was just ranting on the phone that I should have reviewed the price blah blah that people that work for taxify are.. I just interrupted her that madam people that work for taxify are in the office. I don't work for taxify, taxify works for me, you look for riders for me and in return I pay you commission. She sha say dem go comot the excess from my account I say no problem, dem still never comot am since last week, make dem no come block me next month too cuz I said those things out of annoyance biko

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SpeedGod: 11:27am On Jul 19, 2018
brogxy:

Village people if I may say.
It has to do with anything that has ball joints.

Thank you .
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SpeedGod: 11:30am On Jul 19, 2018
[quote author=eherbal post=69495952]what I would check if I were you? worn brake pads,CV joints,worn tires,improper tire gauge, alignment,and lastly ,gazzuzz the Oracle cool[/quot

Thank you sir.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SpeedGod: 11:31am On Jul 19, 2018
eherbal:
what I would check if I were you? worn brake pads,CV joints,worn tires,improper tire gauge, alignment,and lastly ,gazzuzz the Oracle cool

Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by walexpal(m): 11:45am On Jul 19, 2018
Uber driver needed ASAP
Weekly rentals: 35k.
Call 08038062161

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 11:57am On Jul 19, 2018
megacontrol:
Why are you worried that they may block you?
Shebi "taxify works for you, not you working for them"? You can block them or fire them nah if they annoy you since they work for you, abi?

Me and taxify are partners, they can block me I can block them, they need me I need them, they have alternatives I have alternatives, I just don't wanna lose the partnership because in business you keep contacts that make you money

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:11pm On Jul 19, 2018
Slaiojel4u:
Hello house, My name is Rotimi Olaniyi and I am available to drive Uber/Taxify. I can I reached on 07012329070. Thanks for your patronage.

I spoke to you tday sir, and I will get back to you before the day is over
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:12pm On Jul 19, 2018
walexpal:
Uber driver needed ASAP
Weekly rentals: 35k.
Call 08038062161
Location?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gondon(m): 12:18pm On Jul 19, 2018
Get your QUICK LOANS with less documents or processes and get disbursed on or before 3hrs.

Requirements

1. Your full name

2. Passport photograph

3. Bvn number

4 Proof of address (NEPA BILL OR DSTV RECEIPT OR HOUSE RENT OR WATER BILL OR LAWMA BILL OR DRIVERS LICENSE OR RECENT HOUSE PURCHASE RECEIPT OR VOTERS CARD) either of them.

5. Debit card (ATM CARD)

6. Phone number.

(Kindly call or WhatsApp me on 07030257586)

Felix::: 07030257586
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2018
lablonclacla:

Big bros ...........Is a civic 2007 fair for uber?

expect a lot of stories from a careless driver, expect a lot of down time if it has to be fixed (very little working space for sensitive components under the hood)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by walexpal(m): 12:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
Gentlelife50:

Location?
surulere
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:20pm On Jul 19, 2018
It's more expensive, but replace all 4 bushings, most times the bushings are already brittle.

This is where toyota is a winner, their bushings last longer in comparison to kia/hyundai.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mymotong: 2:21pm On Jul 19, 2018
mymotong:
Mymoto Ride Hailing Service: Drivers Needed…

Cars available on Rental/HP. Apply by sending your details to support@mymoto.com.ng

Requirements
1 guarantor with verifiable address within Lagos state. Guarantor must be gainfully employed.
70% upfront payment of agreed rental sum.
Should have working knowledge of how automobiles work.

Available.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
I gave this driver 5sharp stars plus some accolades for his initiative.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AllGadgetsNG: 3:07pm On Jul 19, 2018
AllGadgetsNG:
Back and Better. Very Durable Phone Holder with Two High Power Charging Port. (4K Only!!!). 09055927540, 07066697724.

OTHER CAR GADGETS FROM US (TYRE PUMP, CHARGER, RIM DECORATOR, VACUUM CLEANER ETC): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product-category/car-gadgets/

1) In-car holder for iPhone, Samsung, Nokia, HTC and most smartphones

2) Works in all cars, easy to use

3) Adjustable rotation for 360 degrees

4) Adjustable Neck and Mount width from 45 to 106mm, adjust to any size of phones

5) USB car charger (5V,3.1A) Quick speed & high efficiency charging

6) High quality PC+ABS material

7) Non-slip feet, keep your cell phone in holder steadily

cool Input: 12V-24V

9) Output: 5V 3.1A max

10) Over current protection

11) Tightly fitting clamps

12) Flexible Banding Neck Cushioned Expandable Holder Maximum Output: 3A for 1-2 x USB

Instructions:

1) Secure the mount into your car’s cigarette lighter or auxiliary port

2) Insert your phone or device into mount

Push the side clamps together to tighten

Plug the USB Cable into the port and affix the other end into your device

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2018
This woman no well ooo, after spending like 10 minutes inside traffic to get to her pickup point and waiting for another 15 minutes for her and her man to finish their gist outside, got to her house she end trip she's saying I should wait for her maid to follow me to the junction and buy her buns. I just said OK, and turn my car. She no well, she don see driver.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:39pm On Jul 19, 2018
Gentlelife50:
This woman no well ooo, after spending like 10 minutes inside traffic to get to her pickup point and waiting for another 15 minutes for her and her man to finish their gist outside, got to her house she end trip she's saying I should wait for her maid to follow me to the junction and buy her buns. I just said OK, and turn my car. She no well, she don see driver.

where those 181k brothers? grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 3:45pm On Jul 19, 2018
Hello everyone,
Here are some available resources for protecting your ride share business:
Fleet Man- fleet management by Taxi App Guy

Guide to Uber 2.03

Partner-Driver rental agreement template

Partner-Driver hire purchase agreement template

Guarantor form

If you need to buy the Guide to Uber 2.03 book, or any documents you may need for protecting your ride share investments.
Go to our store www.taxiappguy.com
or get it on Whatsapp 08186473185

For Partners only: Do you want to register your car on Uber? Register your Uber account here.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

where those 181k brothers? grin
Bros, which one be 181k?
cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0ubenji(m): 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2018
gondon:
Get your QUICK LOANS with less documents or processes and get disbursed on or before 3hrs.

Requirements

1. Your full name

2. Passport photograph

3. Bvn number

4 Proof of address (NEPA BILL OR DSTV RECEIPT OR HOUSE RENT OR WATER BILL OR LAWMA BILL OR DRIVERS LICENSE OR RECENT HOUSE PURCHASE RECEIPT OR VOTERS CARD) either of them.

5. Debit card (ATM CARD)

6. Phone number.

I need a quick loan and ready to contact u with a collateral worth over 3M..but what baffles me is what you will need my BVN nunber for.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mymotong: 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2018
mymotong:
We still install the MOST AFFORDABLE AND QUALITY TRACKERS YOU COULD FIND ANYWHERE, featuring Android/iOS tracking/demobilizing, sms tracking/demobilize, online tracking/demobilizing, daily mileage report (to know how many km your car runs each day), Vehicle history report (where your car had been between time X and Y) and many more features.

Presently going for 25K (without Online Platform), 30K (with Lifetime access to online platform/app).

Call us on 09032614208 to schedule an installation.

Tracker page: https://mymoto.com.ng/product/vehicle-car-pickup-commercial-trucks-gps-tracker-h02-tracker-nigerian-configured/
Office Location: 3-9 Olu Koleosho Street, Off Medical Road, Ikeja, Lagos

WHY DOES YOUR CAR NEED MYMOTO TRACKER

(1) Security: While anti-theft systems like push-buttons before car start, gear lock, pedal locks etc… are good, ONLY A TRACKING SYSTEM LIKE OURS ALLOWS YOU TO RECOVER (AND ALSO PROTECT) YOUR VEHICLE IF YOUR CAR IS HIJACKED FROM YOU WHILE DRIVING. Our trackers are both anti-theft and recovery in nature. e.g. You should shutdown your car before you sleep at night or park in a public space. Whenever you need to start the car, you enable it also.

(2) Remote Monitoring: GPS Security trackers allows you to monitor your vehicle location remotely from your phone. You are able to view your car’s location in real time (from our IOS/ANDROID APPS).

(3) Vehicle History: Through our online platform (IOS/ANDROID APPS) , you can view where your car had been between DAY X and DAY Y. A plot is shown on a map showing your car’s movement over this period of time.

(4) Remotely Stop Your Car: With our security GPS tracker, you are able to stop your car from ANY PHONE with an sms command. This function can also be carried out through our online platforms.

(5) Geo-Fencing Alarm:If your car goes beyond set a radius (or multi-point), say Lagos, you will be notified by sms.

(6) Other alarms (Over-speed Alarm, Ignition On Alarm, Low Battery Alarm ): Over-speed alarms notifies you via sms when your car goes beyond a particular speed. Ignition on notifies you WHENEVER your car is started. Low Battery Alarm lets you know when your car battery is low.

(7) Daily Mileage report (online platform): Daily mileage report shows you a daily chart (in KM) of your car.

We have heard of one or two expereience of how clients were able to recover their vehicles BECAUSE THEY HAD A TRACKER INSTALLED IN IT. We will be sharing some of them with you based on TRUE LIFE EXPERIENCES.

If you have had personal experiences also, kindly share with us.

WE STILL INSTALL THE MOST AFFORDABLE TRACKERS AROUND STARTING FROM 25K (VARIES WITH CAR MODEL).

CONTACT US ON 09032614208 OR 08060675824. More details on tracker: https://mymoto.com.ng/why-you-should-install-the-mymoto-security-tracker/

WE ARE THE ONLY COMPANY THAT OFFERS FREE LIFETIME ACCESS TO OUR ONLINE PLATFORMS FOR MONITORING/STOPpING YOUR CAR.

YOU'VE SPENT QUITE MUCH TO ACQUIRE YOUR CAR, SECURE IT WITH A TRACKER. BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY

Story 1
During one of our installs, the client shared with us how Mr Ayo (not his real name) borrowed his brothers car, and waylaid in the night somewhere in Lagos. Unknown to the thieves, the car had a tracker in it. That same night they tracked the vehicle to a military baracks (apparenntly the thieves had accomplices with military connections). They went with the police and they were able to recover the car (THE DEMOBILIZE FUNCTION OF THE TRACKER WAS USED TO ENSURE THE CAR DID NOT MOVE UNTIL THEY GOT TO THAT LOCATION)...

Story 2
Mr Bayo was bout entering his car in the night somewhere in Lagos when he was attacked. He immediately used his phone to demobilize the car some minutes after they had zoomed away with the car. The thieves ran away when they discovered the car wasn't strating again. The car was tracked to Ajah. Apparently the thieves ran away in fear with the keys of the car grin

If you have similar stories please share with us...

Call/Whatsapp 08060675824 for details on how to schedule an installation.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 6:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
gondon:

Requirements

1. Your full name

2. Passport photograph

3. Bvn number

5. Debit card (ATM CARD)

6. Phone number.

why do u need my ATM card?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toluxa1(m): 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2018
Can someone please explain the difference between Taxify and Lite from a Rider's perspective?. Which is more expensive? And if a rider wants a cleaner and more recent vehicle which should they normally choose?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
toluxa1:
Can someone please explain the difference between Taxify and Lite from a Rider's perspective?. Which is more expensive? And if a rider wants a cleaner and more recent vehicle which should they normally choose?
Taxify is cheaper grin
Taxify is cleaner wink
Taxify is more recent ; smiley

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toluxa1(m): 6:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
brogxy:

Taxify is cheaper grin
Taxify is cleaner wink

Really? You get a cleaner and more recent car for cheaper fare?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0ubenji(m): 6:57pm On Jul 19, 2018
brogxy:

Taxify is cheaper grin
Taxify is cleaner wink
wickedness

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gsparks01(m): 6:59pm On Jul 19, 2018
toluxa1:

Really? You get a cleaner and more recent car for cheaper fare?
don't mind him, he's trying to move his ministry. lite is cheaper

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 7:01pm On Jul 19, 2018
0ubenji:
I need a quick loan and ready to contact u with a collateral worth over 3M..but what baffles me is what you will need my BVN nunber for.
I believe to know if u are not owing any debt or servicing any loan elsewhere already I think

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Emekasmart(m): 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2018
Olahevan:
2k fuel t
o make 20k is a big lie. Only if you do offline
Not possible even with offline trips,unless u are using a picanto...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0ubenji(m): 7:15pm On Jul 19, 2018
shollywendy1:

I believe to know if u are not owing any debt or servicing any loan elsewhere already I think
not at all. If i am, the documents to my collateral won't be available.
Why ask tho?

(1) (2) (3) ... (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.