Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,616 members, 7,847,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:42 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (867) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4845270 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) ... (5714) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
Chaii, we are going to soak, immerse and baptize them in their blood today. grin

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

No de call me for this kind thing Mrs G de follow me. angry

Meanwhile the possible culprits are highlighted.
culpable denialbility undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2018
Gentlelife50:
Chaii, we are going to soak, immerse and baptize them in their blood today. grin
you no complain now o. which phone are you using? grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:00pm On Jul 20, 2018
Uber trips pay better than Taxify ATM, seems they are winning the hearts of riders and drivers at the same time.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:06pm On Jul 20, 2018
eherbal:
you no complain now o. which phone are you using? grin
Do I complain? I use a forbidden phone sha? grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Uber trips pay better than Taxify ATM, seems they are winning the hearts of riders and drivers at the same time.
Yes Bro, especially in traffic. Traffic full everywhere so Uber better, instead of chasing taxify bonus that it's not certain.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 20, 2018
Gentlelife50:

Yes Bro, especially in traffic. Traffic full everywhere so Uber better, instead of chasing taxify bonus that it's not certain.
I ve zeroed my mind off taxify's bonus.
Uber pays me more ATM since it's 15% with lesser waiting time.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rajsolomon: 6:48pm On Jul 20, 2018
So uber is now 15% grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 20, 2018
Rajsolomon:
So uber is now 15% grin grin grin grin
They are only testing the waters

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
brogxy:

They are only testing the waters

Its a pricing war, and guess who is winning?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:11pm On Jul 20, 2018
brogxy:

I tell you, especially in traffic prone era. Taxify just be playing with themselves.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by crossfire47(m): 8:05pm On Jul 20, 2018
Taxify is gotta have to up their game, you could be online for 3hours no request, and app can be unstable. Resolution of issues is also poor. But with Uber, other grey areas with taxify are ticked. 3mins a request rolls in. uber has taken back the edge taxify had, but with the 12hour driver shift.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rajsolomon: 8:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Loooool baba who will win before .. taxify is bullshet

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:08pm On Jul 20, 2018
Chaii, to work for Uber dey sweet ooo. Riders will be begging you in a romantic tone to cancel. The fear of #400 naira cancellation fee is the beginning of wisdom. Trust taxify riders, they won't even beg you. The next thing you'll see is back to work.
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by crossfire47(m): 8:09pm On Jul 20, 2018
brogxy:

Last week I tried getting their weekend bonus, when I had completed 95% with just a trip left to secure my bonus and some hours left, requests didnt come in again. Seems like they just trying to manipulate drivers

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2018
crossfire47:
Taxify is gotta have to up their game, you could be online for 3hours no request, and app can be unstable. Resolution of issues is also poor. But with Uber, other grey areas with taxify are ticked. 3mins a request rolls in. uber has taken back the edge taxify had, but with the 12hour driver shift.
That 12 hour something isn't cool jare

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by crossfire47(m): 8:13pm On Jul 20, 2018
Gentlelife50:
Chaii, to work for Uber dey sweet ooo. Riders will be begging you in a romantic tone to cancel. The fear of #400 naira cancellation fee is the beginning of wisdom. Trust taxify riders, they won't even beg you. The next thing you'll see is back to work.
grin
True talk, some taxify riders can be very arrogant and rude.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by crossfire47(m): 8:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

I hope their war continues, apparently its going to favor us grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:24pm On Jul 20, 2018
crossfire47:

I hope their war continues, apparently its going to favor us grin
It will soon turn to battle, lolzz. But drivers are at advantage, anything to cut taxify excesses is welcomed.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 8:44pm On Jul 20, 2018
this is a very important notice for every driver on the platform.pls ,for the sake of your continued source of sustenance, drive smart and wisely.dont be swayed by the surge and money.many cars are under water as I speak. pls don't be greedy and stupid. what you don't make today,will be made tomorrow. Happy Hussle cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by despi64(m): 8:45pm On Jul 20, 2018
Uber/Taxify registered drivers needed for car rental purpose, Toyota Corolla 2004 model. Driver should be resident in Lagos, preferably on the mainland (Festac)

Interested drivers should send a mail or quote with his phone number.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 8:47pm On Jul 20, 2018
Gentlelife50:

Do I complain? I use a forbidden phone sha? grin
bought from the evil forest abi? grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
eherbal:
bought from the evil forest abi? grin
Lolzz
Abeg leave me alone, I don cancel request tire. Traffic and bad roads, plus floods and muddy streets. I pity my partner's car.
How you see today's work?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2018
crossfire47:

Last week I tried getting their weekend bonus, when I had completed 95% with just a trip left to secure my bonus and some hours left, requests didnt come in again. Seems like they just trying to manipulate drivers
With last request, hahahaha!
If you know you know

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by elshanAutos: 10:03pm On Jul 20, 2018
Hyundai Elantra GLS 2008 Model ready for uber...
Price-1.850m FIXED

https://www.nairaland.com/4627354/clean-title-accident-free-hyundai

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rajsolomon: 10:33pm On Jul 20, 2018
Please anyone using toyota corolla 2000-2001 model should share experience on uber platform
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:04pm On Jul 20, 2018
brogxy:

With last request, hahahaha!
If you know you know
Abi ooo, maybe he didn't really need the bonus.
Even it's three that's remaining for the weekend e must come oooo. If you no know you know truly. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 11:40pm On Jul 20, 2018
Gentlelife50:

Even it's three that's remaining for the weekend e must come oooo. If you no know you know truly. grin
una Neve close ni?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:11am On Jul 21, 2018
despi64:
Uber/Taxify registered drivers needed for car rental purpose, Toyota Corolla 2004 model. Driver should be resident in Lagos, preferably on the mainland ( Festac )

Interested drivers should send a mail or quote with his phone number.

Bros you need to relocate, I can't imagine a car doing that trip 2wice a day.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lymelyte(m): 12:41am On Jul 21, 2018
Gentlelife50:

dem go soon give you blocking.. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sintin: 3:01am On Jul 21, 2018
The 12 hours stuff is based primarily on your driving time with a rider,not 12 hours with or without a rider,and by the time you do 12 hours with a rider in the car, most likely you have log in like 16 hrs on the road. It is safety check to minimise fatigue e.g(sleeping)while driving.
It's actually based on the Yankee pattern for Uber and all other taxis driving in Yankee. Guess Uber decided to effect this across board maybe due to many accidents due to driving fatigue.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:38am On Jul 21, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Bros you need to relocate, I can't imagine a car doing that trip 2wice a day.
Festac! I reject that destination without thinking twice

(1) (2) (3) ... (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) ... (5714) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: efewizey(m), mejai(m), IFSHR, Seun362 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.