Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (909) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4800466 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) ... (5699) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mtzion: 12:59pm On Aug 05, 2018
And if I may ask, what is the average KM per day for a full-time driver.
I'm just working on some calculations.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 1:02pm On Aug 05, 2018
baxton25:

3 more trips to hit my 40k bonus

I must say, I envy you guys. undecided

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2018
I have not seen any legit 40/100 so far. All that have been posted so far are photoshop. If you know, you know.

Who are you people trying to impress? Oh! You all want to be Nairaland champion like ogunvic, chillex, ifeanyi etc

Well, wetin concern me.

Let me advise newbie... PIs, don't believe everything you see on the thread.

Chief Dru pls borrow me meme for those posting photoshop picture of 40/100

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 1:14pm On Aug 05, 2018
baxton25:
I made it after all the sleepless night phew
Congratulations. Hope you're resting all day today? For us that did 115hours online and did only 66rides. Make we hustle small...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 1:17pm On Aug 05, 2018
I have met at least 3 champion from Nairaland. What they say here is different from what they practice.

Don't let anybody deceive you to work and die. Be you, do you and earn you.

Enough for the wise.

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 1:22pm On Aug 05, 2018
200-300km/day
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 1:23pm On Aug 05, 2018
mtzion:
And if I may ask, what is the average KM per day for a full-time driver.
I'm just working on some calculations.

200-300km/day
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 1:41pm On Aug 05, 2018
darmilolah:
I have not seen any legit 40/100 so far. All that have been posted so far are photoshop. If you know, you know.

Who are you people trying to impress? Oh! You all want to be Nairaland champion like ogunvic, chillex, ifeanyi etc

Well, wetin concern me.

40/100 what?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 1:47pm On Aug 05, 2018
darmilolah:
I have met at least 3 champion from Nairaland. What they say here is different from what they practice.

Don't let anybody deceive you to work and die. Be you, do you and earn you.

Enough for the wise.

I always say that it's not everything they say here that is true. I know how many persons have been begging me everyday for request. Some even ask riders to request them more than once, just do what you can do. But if you no know you no know.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 2:26pm On Aug 05, 2018
shollywendy1:

So na so I go miss this awoof drink. Since morning I manage get request heading towards island, now I dey v/I , d babe say I go drop her off at Okota. Chai! But help me give jayooh and slamstanlee my own drink oo biko
unfortunately, I was far from Ikeja at the time... would have love to meet the chauffeur the loverboy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 2:31pm On Aug 05, 2018
Gentlelife50:

I always say that it's not everything they say here that is true. I know how many persons have been begging me everyday for request. [b]Some even ask riders to request them more than once, just do what you can do. [/b]But if you no know you no know.

True that, I even run this one during world cup not to miss bonus n match. 1 stone 2 birds grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 05, 2018
eherbal:
don't ever make the mistake of putting the wrong oil in you beautiful cars engine. check your oil and filter specs
that suits your car

https://mobiloil.com/en/product-selector

Somebody has done research oooooo grin grin grin

Just select car year, make, model and engine size.

Your vehicle recommended fluids would be displayed.

Well done sir.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by teeboi77: 3:27pm On Aug 05, 2018
Driver needed for a Tokunbo Camry 05

35k weekly Rental
2 Verifiable guarantor
Driver must be living around oshodi, Mafoluku,ladipo, and shogunle axis.
Owner is responsible for servicing

Kindly contact 08052405680 (Whatsapp/call)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 3:48pm On Aug 05, 2018
darmilolah:

Well, wetin concern me.

How do you know they are posting Photoshop picture? You mentioned chillex as one of the champions. Are you saying he is a fake champion cox only him and one other posted d pictures of their jackpot bonus.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 4:20pm On Aug 05, 2018
eherbal:
don't ever make the mistake of putting the wrong oil in you beautiful cars engine. check your oil and filter specs
that suits your car

https://mobiloil.com/en/product-selector
Thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 4:39pm On Aug 05, 2018
jayooh:

True that, I even run this one during world cup not to miss bonus n match. 1 stone 2 birds grin
Lolzz, na so.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 5:16pm On Aug 05, 2018
kneo:

Nice one
you are welcome
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2018
TheCar:

Somebody has done research oooooo grin grin grin

Just select car year, make, model and engine size.

Your vehicle recommended fluids would be displayed.

Well done sir.
thanks bro.just my Lil way of helping the community. BTW, if there's any reputable e-hailing WhatsApp group pls add me.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 5:29pm On Aug 05, 2018
julietromeo:

How do you know they are posting Photoshop picture? You mentioned chillex as one of the champions. Are you saying he is a fake champion cox only him and one other posted d pictures of their jackpot bonus.

In chillex's word.. He will say I am not responsible to educate you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 5:42pm On Aug 05, 2018
darmilolah:

In chillex's word.. He will say I am not responsible to educate you.
I don't need ur education. That you can't do it that does not mean its not possible.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 5:47pm On Aug 05, 2018
taxiappguy:
Thanks
you're welcome bro .
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 5:49pm On Aug 05, 2018
eherbal:
thanks bro.just my Lil way of helping the community. BTW, if there's any reputable e-hailing WhatsApp group pls add me.08025082467

No Peugeot?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 6:02pm On Aug 05, 2018
Tyche:

No Peugeot?

That's for Peugeot....

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 6:30pm On Aug 05, 2018
Tyche:

No Peugeot?
unfortunately no
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 6:58pm On Aug 05, 2018
iyaegin:

That's for Peugeot....

Peugeot wasn't featured in his site, just pointing that out
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ollarr: 7:46pm On Aug 05, 2018
I am an uber driver and need a car to drive. Please anyone who has a contact should please link me up. This is my number 08036084843. Thank you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 05, 2018
eherbal:
thanks bro.just my Lil way of helping the community. BTW, if there's any reputable e-hailing WhatsApp group pls add me.0802508XXXX

I belong to none Boss.

This is my classroom. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 7:51pm On Aug 05, 2018
TheCar:

I belong to none Boss.

This is my classroom. grin
Yes and you are one of the professors in the house.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 8:06pm On Aug 05, 2018
julietromeo:

I don't need ur education. That you can't do it that does not mean its not possible.

I never said its not possible. What I said was that the pictures posted so far are photoshop.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 8:06pm On Aug 05, 2018
julietromeo:

Yes and you are one of the professors in the house.

Brotherly, did you break the bank?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 9:06pm On Aug 05, 2018
darmilolah:

I never said its not possible. What I said was that the pictures posted so far are photoshop.
photoshop kwa... can u prove it?
Give them thumb up for going extra to get the job done biko....

Meanwhile church was lit today grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 10:56pm On Aug 05, 2018
ifyeez:
Ajao traffic Ejigbo traffic Egbeda traffic. No sir m concealing.
I went to that Abule egba yesterday from lekki, only went coz it's from lekki n I knew it was a long trip. I came out my tires started dancing legbegbe
grin Legbegbe

(1) (2) (3) ... (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) ... (5699) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.