Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (910) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4780887 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) ... (5698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 11:06pm On Aug 05, 2018
This one nah consolation earnings. Thank you Taxify. I Missed this week jackpot. Next one is a must for me. @ Chillex8 and Baxton25 am coming for u guys. Watch out.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 11:07pm On Aug 05, 2018
TheCar:

I belong to none Boss.

This is my classroom. grin
bro,you need to see the energy and activities of a WhatsApp group I spied on,on a friend's phone. the information shared on it was way too much. I was impressed.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by desgiezd(m): 11:47pm On Aug 05, 2018
Please, anyone in the house using Toyota Rav 4, V6, 2007 model for Uber/Taxify. Please share your experience on fuel consumption.

I heard the fuel consumption rate between the Rav 4 and Corolla is not too much.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:51pm On Aug 05, 2018
Packed this four girls from palace road oniru and they were enjoying the AC and praising the AC for chilling well, end the trip at eko hotels and app displayed #400. Chaii, with all the weight .Taxify no dey try Keke won't even collect that #400. They barely give me trips on taxify, most of trips these days are lite.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tunesh(m): 11:56pm On Aug 05, 2018
Please Bosses in the House, Does TAXIFY look out for Tyres thread pattern Match during Inspection as specified...

Looking forward to your feedback pleases..

Thanks

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 12:16am On Aug 06, 2018
chucsmoore:
This one nah consolation earnings. Thank you Taxify. I Missed this week jackpot. Next one is a must for me. @ Chillex8 and Baxton25 am coming for u guys. Watch out.

I missed the jackpot bonus too. Better luck next time

No same rider request, offline trips made me miss the bonus

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 12:27am On Aug 06, 2018
Tgiirl:

I missed the jackpot bonus too. Better luck next time

No same rider request, offline trips made me miss the bonus
I wasn’t prepared and didn’t go after it aggressively. Same rider request and offline trip won’t really affect if u apply some tactics I discovered during d campaign

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 12:28am On Aug 06, 2018
baxton25:
#taxifymustpay

Bro you did great this week earning gross of 126,600 excluding bonuses . 35,600 on card trips and 91,000 on cash trips

If I add your bonuses. U made huge sum of #173,600

Nice one

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 12:45am On Aug 06, 2018
jayooh:

Brotherly, did you break the bank?
Baba, I did break the bank despite issues with my car at the beginning. I think my own is window-shop not Photoshop.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 12:49am On Aug 06, 2018
chucsmoore:
More than 30k in a day. Weldone bro. I think the jackpot is a monthly thing. Let's do it together by month end.
Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tunesh(m): 12:50am On Aug 06, 2018
julietromeo:

Baba, I did break the bank despite issues with my car at the beginning. I think my own is window-shop not Photoshop.

Nice one, congrats ...more Grease to your elbow.... More CASH
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 12:52am On Aug 06, 2018
chucsmoore:
I wasn’t prepared and didn’t go after it aggressively. Same rider request and offline trip won’t really affect if u apply some tactics I discovered during d campaign
Can you share the tactics bro make we learn.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 12:54am On Aug 06, 2018
Tunesh:

Nice one, congrats ...more Grease to your elbow.... More CASH
Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:17am On Aug 06, 2018
Tunesh:
Please Bosses in the House, Does TAXIFY look out for Tyres thread pattern Match during Inspection as specified...

Looking forward to your feedback pleases..

Thanks

They overlook tyres.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Khaytunechi: 3:43am On Aug 06, 2018
julietromeo:

Senior man!!!!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Khaytunechi: 3:45am On Aug 06, 2018
Tgiirl:

Bro you did great this week earning gross of 126,600 excluding bonuses . 35,600 on card trips and 91,000 on cash trips

Nice one

As innn,, a typical case of 'when there's casting down, you'll be lifted up',, the brethren here are a source of motivation.. Never knew the 100trips was achievable..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Khaytunechi: 3:48am On Aug 06, 2018
darmilolah:

I never said its not possible. What I said was that the pictures posted so far are photoshop.

Fact that you cannot do it doesn't mean it cannot be done. Respek people's hustle and appreciate their hard work..

Have a good week..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tunesh(m): 4:08am On Aug 06, 2018
Thanks Boss gazzuz, Have a great week ahead
GAZZUZZ:

They overlook tyres.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 6:11am On Aug 06, 2018
julietromeo:

U broke d bank and u re asking for tactics again grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 06, 2018
eherbal:
bro,you need to see the energy and activities of a WhatsApp group I spied on,on a friend's phone. the information shared on it was way too much. I was impressed.

I like the idea of a WhatsApp group but I don't think I have the energy for it.

Can you believe I belong to just 3 groups on WhatsApp. 2 are dead and I am thinking of leaving the third active group (Business Related).

I too cherish my sanity that the only phone notification I like is Akant Alat (Credit not Debit) grin grin grin

I might be weird (when it comes to WhatsApp Group)) but the drama here sef is too much for one person life.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 06, 2018
julietromeo:

Yes and you are one of the professors in the house.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ayam blushing now.

Thanks Sir.

But I think of myself as a student. Learning from the established experts and professors on the thread.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 7:46am On Aug 06, 2018
TheCar:

I like the idea of a WhatsApp group but I don't think I have the energy for it.

Can you believe I belong to just 3 groups on WhatsApp. 2 are dead and I am thinking of leaving the third active group (Business Related).

I too cherish my sanity that the only phone notification I like is Akant Alat (Credit not Debit) grin grin grin

I might be weird (when it comes to WhatsApp Group)) but the drama here sef is too much for one person life.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
lol cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ollarr: 8:05am On Aug 06, 2018
Please I need a car to drive on uber /taxify. Any link up should please contact me on 08036084843. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omonla10(m): 8:10am On Aug 06, 2018
Amongst those that made d 40k, is there anyone on taxify regular?.since they started d lite ish I've not summoned enuf courage to go online begging for trips..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Daveonoja: 8:22am On Aug 06, 2018
The superman effort paid off in the end...with 6 to spear grin grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by baxton25(m): 8:40am On Aug 06, 2018
Tgiirl:

Nice one

Yes thankyou.
I want to share a testimony.
For the first in my history driving taxify, I made $234 in a week after paying my partner and doing other expenses, praise the Lord.
$234×360=84,400 naira only.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 8:46am On Aug 06, 2018
Daveonoja:
The superman effort paid off in the end...with 6 to spear grin grin
Superman indeed. Well done. Don't forget to pay tithe ooo.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 9:30am On Aug 06, 2018
baxton25:

Yes thankyou.
I want to share a testimony.
For the first in my history driving taxify, I made $234 in a week after paying my partner and doing other expenses, praise the Lord.
$234×360=84,400 naira only.

Me wey be car owner self no make 84k after i minus the 26k fuel used up last week.

I wish you more more and better luck next time

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Megadrop: 10:28am On Aug 06, 2018
Well thats crazy, i think ur car is on taxify lite thats why you are getting such long distance pickup location.
brogxy:
Will they expect me to go for this pickup angry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ojbanja: 10:33am On Aug 06, 2018
Pls,how much is 06 corolla full light? Driver side..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 11:16am On Aug 06, 2018
ojbanja:
Pls,how much is 06 corolla full light? Driver side..

8k new ( Ladipo) call Chizoba +2348066385561

Can say from ty unilag
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 06, 2018
Megadrop:
Well thats crazy, i think ur car is on taxify lite thats why you are getting such long distance pickup location.

(1) (2) (3) ... (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) ... (5698) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.