Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,566 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (955) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4773319 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) ... (5697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 22, 2018
Ochima75:

What MI fone r u using bruv?
Chai! Monitoring spirit shocked how did you know iuse MI phone. Take Ur time o cool

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by soronzo: 10:26pm On Aug 22, 2018
cooldood:
Do we still have good and serious drivers around with some e-taxi experience that reside on mainland?:
Toyota Camry 2004 (v4)
30k weekly
Upfront deposit required
Drop your contact

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 11:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
Uber to dash 5k for completing 20trips. Info in d app grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ochima75(m): 11:17pm On Aug 22, 2018
brogxy:

Chai! Monitoring spirit shocked how did you know iuse MI phone. Take Ur time o cool

Cos I use redmi note 4
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:17pm On Aug 22, 2018
slamstanlee:
Uber to dash 5k for completing 20trips. Info in d app grin
I suppose chop this 5k. But the way Uber go block people ehnn
Even riders go lie about destination this period.

Ayam waiting patiently

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ochima75(m): 11:19pm On Aug 22, 2018
Ochima75:
Ok guys am willing to partner with uber by being a car owner without driver amd i saw this Toyota envelope i wanted to get
year : 2000/2001
Mileage: 127000km
V.clean interior and exterior
Good working condition and a/c is ok too

Will it be acceptable on the uber platform?

Can any one reply me on this please?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 11:24pm On Aug 22, 2018
Ochima75:

yes, it's acceptable by uber

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 11:26pm On Aug 22, 2018
brogxy:

See this one grin
You thinki don't use the two. I am so used to the fare that one I start a trip on any platform, I know what I am to get regardless of surge or not. There was one rider I took that was complaining but just told him that the fare can't be more than a certain amount and it was.

You don't get my point bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kennycanny: 1:30am On Aug 23, 2018
Pls anyone,
From what year of car qualifies for driving for Uber in Lagos pls.

I understand they change this rule from time to time. I need someone with the current information to help me on this.
thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 3:41am On Aug 23, 2018
kennycanny:
Pls anyone,
From what year of car qualifies for driving for Uber in Lagos pls.

I understand they change this rule from time to time. I need someone with the current information to help me on this.
thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by metrecube(m): 4:45am On Aug 23, 2018
chillex8:

I suppose chop this 5k. But the way Uber go block people ehnn
Even riders go lie about destination this period.

Ayam waiting patiently
20 trips is what you can do on uber in two days legitimately.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pafo(m): 6:29am On Aug 23, 2018
Ochima75:

Bros, better get from 02 instead.

Riders discriminate against this model.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Moda1: 6:53am On Aug 23, 2018
grin Oga its acceptable to uber only but low ratings and riders will take u do yeye. U wont like the business at all with this said issue. U better keep ur money till u can get more suitable car to work with .

Ochima75:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 7:11am On Aug 23, 2018
T
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 7:41am On Aug 23, 2018
Moda1:
grin Oga its acceptable to uber only but low ratings and riders will take u do yeye. U wont like the business at all with this said issue. U better keep ur money till u can get more suitable car to work with .

A big lie. My colleagues uses this same model on uber. And their rating has never gone down.
No discrimination in as much ur ride is well packaged both inside and outside.
If ur customer service is worth requesting u again.
Irrespective of ur car model, u ll be under rated if ur car is dirty, looks rough and bad customer service.
I personally use dis 2001 corolla below atimes.
My own brother droves this corolla to complete 70 trips and got 50-5star rating yesterday.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 8:28am On Aug 23, 2018
Ochima75:
Ok guys am willing to partner with uber by being a car owner without driver amd i saw this Toyota envelope i wanted to get
year : 2000/2001
Mileage: 127000km
V.clean interior and exterior
Good working condition and a/c is ok too

Will it be acceptable on the uber platform?
If the car is clean and sound mechanically/ electrically, it's well accepted. My colleagues uses this Camry model and they never had problem with their rating
Never for once beeen discriminated. Provided, ur customer service is good.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 8:33am On Aug 23, 2018
pafo:

Bros, better get from 02 instead.

Riders discriminate against this model.
Rating will surely drop even if u drove 2018 G-wagon and ur customer service is poor. U should know that mainly all riders like to be pampered and treated like boss.
My opinion since I have been driving that small but mighty corolla so far is that customer service, cleanliness matters a lot in d biz irrespective of the kind, model of car u drive on d platforms
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 9:44am On Aug 23, 2018
shollywendy1:

Rating will surely drop even if u drove 2018 G-wagon and ur customer service is poor. U should know that mainly all riders like to be pampered and treated like boss.
My opinion since I have been driving that small but mighty corolla so far is that customer service, cleanliness matters a lot in d biz irrespective of the kind, model of car u drive on d platforms
I diss-agree.

The ride alone will make the rider humble and will most likely famz all through the journey.

Watch YouTube videos of Lamborghini, Bugatti and Ferrari Uber drivers. Even on one of the videos with the Bugatti, the rider was begging the driver to come pick him again lol.

What's my point?
The G-wagon ride alone, boy-cotts all other variables.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pafo(m): 10:05am On Aug 23, 2018
chillex8:

I diss-agree.

The ride alone will make the rider humble and will most likely famz all through the journey.

Watch YouTube videos of Lamborghini, Bugatti and Ferrari Uber drivers. Even on one of the videos with the Bugatti, the rider was begging the driver to come pick him again lol.

What's my point?
Thank you.

E.O.D.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 10:46am On Aug 23, 2018
chillex8:

I diss-agree.

What's my point?
Yea u are right .but remember some people are just born to be evil, hater. No matter the kind of ride u bring, dey still complain. For instance, I remember when dove horizon shared his experience with a lady rider that still complained despite that clean SUV. Lolz

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 10:55am On Aug 23, 2018
chillex8:

I diss-agree.

What's my point?
Yea you are on point.
That means the uber guys with bugatti and Ferrari's cars are clean, latest model as well as a good customer service.
Still my point
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Moda1: 11:00am On Aug 23, 2018
grin ok Oga , what do i lose ? U can as well buy wheel Barrow for uber ,it gat nothing on me .

shollywendy1:

A big lie. My colleagues uses this same model on uber. And their rating has never gone down.
No discrimination in as much ur ride is well packaged both inside and outside.
If ur customer service is worth requesting u again.
Irrespective of ur car model, u ll be under rated if ur car is dirty, looks rough and bad customer service.
I personally use dis 2001 corolla below atimes.
My own brother droves this corolla to complete 70 trips and got 50-5star rating yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by metrecube(m): 11:04am On Aug 23, 2018
chillex8:

I diss-agree.

What's my point?
For the first time, I agree with you on this.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 11:29am On Aug 23, 2018
Moda1:
grin ok Oga , what do i lose ? U can as well buy wheel Barrow for uber ,it gat nothing on me .

Seriously, I did not hit at u. Ignore the sentence "a big lie". I should have used "disagree" instead. I was only sharing my own experience and opinion ni..
No vex

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fermlad: 11:43am On Aug 23, 2018
dru23:

Yes o my brother... just clearing my goods... meself want shake tables too ...5w30, 5w20, 0w20 and 0w40 all in large quantities my brother.. I go post am once it clears ... thanks for your patronage... with your continuous support I will continue to shake tables and bring the price down.... And God willing I will open a shop .. But first let's continue to shake tables... God bless..
Dru23 of life!!!.....����
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 12:28pm On Aug 23, 2018
God bless Slamstanlee and blackfm for me. I dey that Denis a/c workshop place since for akoka. The guy is extra ordinarily expert. Na guru
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by miliki777: 12:40pm On Aug 23, 2018
Uner has not paid oooooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2018
Carshopper:
improve ur Hi/Lo beams ...

we taking orders ... say your vehicle bulb type and we have it covers
How much pls?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AllGadgetsNG: 12:59pm On Aug 23, 2018
AllGadgetsNG:
Back and Better. Very Durable Phone Holder with Two High Power Charging Port. (4K Only!!!). 09055927540, 07066697724.

OTHER CAR GADGETS FROM US (TYRE PUMP, CHARGER, RIM DECORATOR, VACUUM CLEANER ETC): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product-category/car-gadgets/

1) In-car holder for iPhone, Samsung, Nokia, HTC and most smartphones

2) Works in all cars, easy to use

3) Adjustable rotation for 360 degrees

4) Adjustable Neck and Mount width from 45 to 106mm, adjust to any size of phones

5) USB car charger (5V,3.1A) Quick speed & high efficiency charging

6) High quality PC+ABS material

7) Non-slip feet, keep your cell phone in holder steadily

cool Input: 12V-24V

9) Output: 5V 3.1A max

10) Over current protection

11) Tightly fitting clamps

12) Flexible Banding Neck Cushioned Expandable Holder Maximum Output: 3A for 1-2 x USB

Instructions:

1) Secure the mount into your car’s cigarette lighter or auxiliary port

2) Insert your phone or device into mount

Push the side clamps together to tighten

Plug the USB Cable into the port and affix the other end into your device

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mymotong: 12:59pm On Aug 23, 2018
mymotong:
We still install the MOST AFFORDABLE AND QUALITY TRACKERS YOU COULD FIND ANYWHERE, featuring Android/iOS tracking/demobilizing, sms tracking/demobilize, online tracking/demobilizing, daily mileage report (to know how many km your car runs each day), Vehicle history report (where your car had been between time X and Y) and many more features.

Presently going for 25K (without Online Platform), 30K (with Lifetime access to online platform/app).

Call us on 09032614208 to schedule an installation.

Tracker page: https://mymoto.com.ng/product/vehicle-car-pickup-commercial-trucks-gps-tracker-h02-tracker-nigerian-configured/
Office Location: 3-9 Olu Koleosho Street, Off Medical Road, Ikeja, Lagos

WHY DOES YOUR CAR NEED MYMOTO TRACKER

(1) Security: While anti-theft systems like push-buttons before car start, gear lock, pedal locks etc… are good, ONLY A TRACKING SYSTEM LIKE OURS ALLOWS YOU TO RECOVER (AND ALSO PROTECT) YOUR VEHICLE IF YOUR CAR IS HIJACKED FROM YOU WHILE DRIVING. Our trackers are both anti-theft and recovery in nature. e.g. You should shutdown your car before you sleep at night or park in a public space. Whenever you need to start the car, you enable it also.

(2) Remote Monitoring: GPS Security trackers allows you to monitor your vehicle location remotely from your phone. You are able to view your car’s location in real time (from our IOS/ANDROID APPS).

(3) Vehicle History: Through our online platform (IOS/ANDROID APPS) , you can view where your car had been between DAY X and DAY Y. A plot is shown on a map showing your car’s movement over this period of time.

(4) Remotely Stop Your Car: With our security GPS tracker, you are able to stop your car from ANY PHONE with an sms command. This function can also be carried out through our online platforms.

(5) Geo-Fencing Alarm:If your car goes beyond set a radius (or multi-point), say Lagos, you will be notified by sms.

(6) Other alarms (Over-speed Alarm, Ignition On Alarm, Low Battery Alarm ): Over-speed alarms notifies you via sms when your car goes beyond a particular speed. Ignition on notifies you WHENEVER your car is started. Low Battery Alarm lets you know when your car battery is low.

(7) Daily Mileage report (online platform): Daily mileage report shows you a daily chart (in KM) of your car.

We have heard of one or two expereience of how clients were able to recover their vehicles BECAUSE THEY HAD A TRACKER INSTALLED IN IT. We will be sharing some of them with you based on TRUE LIFE EXPERIENCES.

If you have had personal experiences also, kindly share with us.

WE STILL INSTALL THE MOST AFFORDABLE TRACKERS AROUND STARTING FROM 25K (VARIES WITH CAR MODEL).

CONTACT US ON 09032614208 OR 08060675824. More details on tracker: https://mymoto.com.ng/why-you-should-install-the-mymoto-security-tracker/

WE ARE THE ONLY COMPANY THAT OFFERS FREE LIFETIME ACCESS TO OUR ONLINE PLATFORMS FOR MONITORING/STOPpING YOUR CAR.

YOU'VE SPENT QUITE MUCH TO ACQUIRE YOUR CAR, SECURE IT WITH A TRACKER. BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY

Story 1
During one of our installs, the client shared with us how Mr Ayo (not his real name) borrowed his brothers car, and waylaid in the night somewhere in Lagos. Unknown to the thieves, the car had a tracker in it. That same night they tracked the vehicle to a military baracks (apparenntly the thieves had accomplices with military connections). They went with the police and they were able to recover the car (THE DEMOBILIZE FUNCTION OF THE TRACKER WAS USED TO ENSURE THE CAR DID NOT MOVE UNTIL THEY GOT TO THAT LOCATION)...

Story 2
Mr Bayo was bout entering his car in the night somewhere in Lagos when he was attacked. He immediately used his phone to demobilize the car some minutes after they had zoomed away with the car. The thieves ran away when they discovered the car wasn't strating again. The car was tracked to Ajah. Apparently the thieves ran away in fear with the keys of the car grin

If you have similar stories please share with us...

Call/Whatsapp 08060675824 for details on how to schedule an installation.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 1:41pm On Aug 23, 2018
E be like say na Uber we go port go jare.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 1:45pm On Aug 23, 2018
deedee44:

How much pls?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) ... (5697) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: northbird and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.